Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588149 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye oma:

ChriGo...na me "like" ur post ooo...I was surprised as well...but you read for her write-up say na new system she dey use...so reserve some of the blame till full adjustment to her new system.

@Laureek...good to know you've got an accommodation and sttled down...how is Ottawa?

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours.
....Boss i "like" ya post too...i understand now why she didnt use it....i hope say no b ABAic made canada laptop she go buy sha...cuz i know say canada get diverse culture and Igbo is not an exception grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2013
sampitts: shey na braiding i go learn abi na barbing... Man needs to be fully armed ooo. E be lyk say na me alone dey go kingston from this our forum ooo... God dey sha

Don't worry bro....Kingston is not too far from Ottawa,just 2hrs 20mins drive...I go dey block you from time to time...
I'll also link you to a BOSS from Naija doing Ph.D Chemical Engineering @ QueensU...

You can never be alone @ QueensU, Kingston...trust me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Hello and good morning to you all.Please how can i submit my new admission letter?I have to defer my admission to winter intakes since cdhs did not answer me ever since i submitted.I spoke with an agent on vfs website and she said that i cannot do so until the embassy instruct me,plz how true is this because i dont think the VO will be any means know that i have deferred my admission with the school and i want my application to keep receiving treatment.....Plz ogas in the house,ur prompt response is needed.....Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye oma:

Don't worry bro....Kingston is not too far from Ottawa,just 2hrs 20mins drive...I go dey block you from time to time...
I'll also link you to a BOSS from Naija doing Ph.D Chemical Engineering @ QueensU...

You can never be alone @ QueensU, Kingston...trust me...
.......Boss i no go dey believe u again ooo....how many people u wan dey block from time to time?....u wan block chrigo,sampitt,huzzie,siga,fhemmy,kunsoft e.t.c....haba!!!....na blockaology u wan go study for uni of ottawa?.....Nna take dis ya blocking jeje ooo oga mi grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye Oma and Laureek,

Good morning. Na Uni of Ottawa una dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2013
tkay11: Hi, am new to nairaland add me to the winter applicants applied july 29th centennial college pg and I'll like to know more about the school and the area thnks!
I have added you to my team winter list but you didnt say the route you used;online or paper. For info about centennial you could direct your question to Oga (Siga, Phemmy) or pm the person in the quote below,though, I am also heading their God's willing come winter. All the best.

itiboribo: OK so I actually stumbled on this forum and ever since then I've been a regular silent visitor.I have to confess that am really amazed by d way everyone here has been helping each other especially (ogas)chrigo,fhemmy,huzzie and off course sigma.I never believed that there are still good Nigerians amongst us.God will surely bless everyone and grants everyone of u here or heart desires.I actually live in toronto,have been here 4 some years now.my bro is coming to centennial college but still waiting for his trv after medicals.am willing to help anyone here with questions about centennial.its just by my house.thank u guys for ur contributions here,they helped me a lot.
@Nuendo....i really love reading your long quotes; if i hear say you no become lecturer angry...that your convincing mail to CDHC i would love to have it,i will pm you.
@kjbobo....love to know you are already enjoying; thats God's favour people pray for.

May this new week bring us good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
3. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
4. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
5. Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
6. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
7. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
8. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
9. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
10. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
12. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
13. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
14. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2013
My ogaz.....Please i need your responses on this issue.....

tebenezer: Hello and good morning to you all.Please how can i submit my new admission letter?I have to defer my admission to winter intakes since cdhs did not answer me ever since i submitted.I spoke with an agent on vfs website and she said that i cannot do so until the embassy instruct me,plz how true is this because i dont think the VO will be any means know that i have deferred my admission with the school and i want my application to keep receiving treatment.....Plz ogas in the house,ur prompt response is needed.....Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Onye Oma and Laureek,

Good morning. Na Uni of Ottawa una dey?

Onye oma: uOttawa (Winter by God's special Grace)

Laureek: Algoquin College, Ottawa (already in Ottawa)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye oma:

Onye oma: uOttawa (Winter by God's special Grace)

Laureek: Algoquin College, Ottawa (already in Ottawa)

Oh, that's nice.

I finally got a course (2 years) that matches well with what I want @ Telfer School of Management, so, I'll see you and Laureek soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2013
tebenezer: My ogaz.....Please i need your responses on this issue.....

I'll advise you get their e-mail address and send them a mail about the deferment with the deferral letter attached to the mail...Quote all the necessary details...

OR

Secondly, you can send it by post thru UPS quoting ur details as well...

But if am in ur shoes,I'll go with the 1st option...It'll never cost you anything sending it in to CDHC,but might cost you damages not ssending it in...

Take a very fast action...before the week runs out...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh, that's nice.

I finally got a course (2 years) that matches well with what I want @ Telfer School of Management, so, I'll see you and Laureek soon.

Nice one bro...
When are you resuming or have you resumed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye oma:

Nice one bro...
When are you resuming or have you resumed?

Thanks.

No, I've not. Fall 2014. E still far.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: .......Boss i no go dey believe u again ooo....how many people u wan dey block from time to time?....u wan block chrigo,sampitt,huzzie,siga,fhemmy,kunsoft e.t.c....haba!!!....na blockaology u wan go study for uni of ottawa?.....Nna take dis ya blocking jeje ooo oga mi grin.........

We're all in one Province bro...

Oga Siga et Fhemmmy na to pay Homage on arrival to Canny (so as to receive their Fatherly blessings in all my endeavours in Canny) and also to take my own COFFEE...

Sampitts na my course mate ni...we'll work together in our field

ChriGo and Kunsoft: still undecided (probability of seeing you still 0.05 on a scale of 10)...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Thanks.

No, I've not. Fall 2014. E still far.

Ok...looks far but around the corner...

I wish you all best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
GboyegaD:

Don't they have at least a kitchenette you can cook at?
They do. I can't really cook tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye oma:

Ok...looks far but around the corner...

I wish you all best...

Yes o. Thanks, bro. I pray you the same. What course?

Imagine, I gatz write GMAT and 500/800 is the minimum score. My jacking starts now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank you very much sir,I appreciate ur respond.....Plz is there any need for me to explain why i am deferring my admission since they already know??I will also want to add a letter of intend since it was not added in my present application??Thanks

Onye oma:

I'll advise you get their e-mail address and send them a mail about the deferment with the deferral letter attached to the mail...Quote all the necessary details...

OR

Secondly, you can send it by post thru UPS quoting ur details as well...

But if am in ur shoes,I'll go with the 1st option...It'll never cost you anything sending it in to CDHC,but might cost you damages not ssending it in...

Take a very fast action...before the week runs out...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tkay11(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2013
@ Huzzie I applied through paper route nd yeah I av pm's him! Thanks! God wil help us alll!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Hello my oga them, Oga Siga and phemmy any one pls I need help me my SOP pls. I de cry for here oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2013
tebenezer: Hello and good morning to you all.Please how can i submit my new admission letter?I have to defer my admission to winter intakes since cdhs did not answer me ever since i submitted.I spoke with an agent on vfs website and she said that i cannot do so until the embassy instruct me,plz how true is this because i dont think the VO will be any means know that i have deferred my admission with the school and i want my application to keep receiving treatment.....Plz ogas in the house,ur prompt response is needed.....Thanks
. hello @ tebebezer, the vfs official is correct, if you were not instructed by chdc to get a new start date, don't go der and submit one. I feel u shd go der and make inquiry abt ur application,telling them hw u defered ur admission becos u were'nt cald for medicals on time. Then theY shd be able to tell u weda to get a new start date, then u can instantly submit d 1 with u and d receipt of ur tuition fee if u've paid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Hello evr1,who has got any news from cdhc?...I'm rilly tired of waiting for them o.I already called my agent and she said she's gonna defer my admission so i'm gonna be resumin january.Let's jst keep all hopes up and pray for God's favour.I'm heading to university of manitoba.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank you very mch....I was on my way when i decided to have a chat with em(vfs)and the lady i chatted with said tha it cannot be possible until i hear from them....

kayconsult: . hello @ tebebezer, the vfs official is correct, if you were not instructed by chdc to get a new start date, don't go der and submit one. I feel u shd go der and make inquiry abt ur application,telling them hw u defered ur admission becos u were'nt cald for medicals on time. Then theY shd be able to tell u weda to get a new start date, then u can instantly submit d 1 with u and d receipt of ur tuition fee if u've paid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Onye oma:

We're all in one Province bro...

Oga Siga et Fhemmmy na to pay Homage on arrival to Canny (so as to receive their Fatherly blessings in all my endeavours in Canny) and also to take my own COFFEE...

Sampitts na my course mate ni...we'll work together in our field

ChriGo and Kunsoft: still undecided (probability of seeing you still 0.05 on a scale of 10)...grin grin grin
....boss na wa oo...u still neva decide to block us....anyway no quams....we dy 2geda in spirit....i just hope i no jam u wia u dy make ya kurukere moves on my missing rib....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Abellybaba: Hello my oga them, Oga Siga and phemmy any one pls I need help me my SOP pls. Talk2heybellybaba@gmail.com I de cry for here oo.
....Bro abeg dis is not a crying arena oo except if ur cry na cry of joy....oya take dis link www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338 it contains an SOP sample for u to work on and craft to ur field.....i hope ya cry go find hiding place now grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2013
tebenezer: Thank you very much sir,I appreciate ur respond.....Plz is there any need for me to explain why i am deferring my admission since they already know??I will also want to add a letter of intend since it was not added in my present application??Thanks

.....Bro u can send cdhc email but please do not erosion dem wit mails oo else dem go redlist not blacklist ur email....tanx 4 ur coperation grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2013
tebenezer: Thank you very mch....I was on my way when i decided to have a chat with em(vfs)and the lady i chatted with said tha it cannot be possible until i hear from them....

I will agree with the vfs official that you should chill to you hear from them first. .....Fall admission getting so close was why people had to be that proactive. ...seriously,I feel if your application is strong enough they will still attend to it..."you letter of deferment"isnt

.one of the things to strengthen your application. Plus the letter should later on serve as a "monitoring tool" to know at what stage your application is......If you go dump that join now ....its not wise....they will get back to you(w'r still expecting a Nigerian with full funding in my
Class too and a lady from Bangladesh).....just stay
positive and hope for the best!
you can still do your enquiry mail and state it there though....that due to delay school is willing to
extend....or plainly make enquiry on your application. ...write a "compassionate" mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deruboy: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey u guys are really doing a nice job here. thumb up. pls i need an advice from you guys. Am a nigerian presently studying HRM Post grad in uk and am having my graduation in nov. I applied for a post grad course in canada and was given admission. that was last yr. the tuition fee was CAD 13500 and av paid CAD 5699.i applied for a student visa at canadaian embassy in uk and submitted all the necessary requirements but i was refused based on the followin which i really dont understand. my application was refused based on the following factors:
- my travel history
-my immigration status
-my family ties in canada and in my home country
-purpose of visit
-my personal assests and financial status.
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME COS I DONT KW WAT TO DO. Really dont understand the reason for the points they made for refusing me.Hoping to hear frm u gurus. thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Huzzie: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
3. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
4. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
5. Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
6. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
7. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
8. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
9. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
10. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
12. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
13. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
14. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

Equlibrium September 9th, paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Harmony222(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
menh reading this thread has really increased my passion in studying at canada ooooooooooooo.............. buh am currently a 300level student studying chemistry here in nigeria and u know the current situation at hand talking of ASUU/fg has left us undecided............ a quick advice pls, should i continue here and graduate with a 2.2 which i know is not accepted for masters abroad or i should just put things in place and start afresh abroad......... help ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
deruboy: Hey u guys are really doing a nice job here. thumb up. pls i need an advice from you guys. Am a nigerian presently studying HRM Post grad in uk and am having my graduation in nov. I applied for a post grad course in canada and was given admission. that was last yr. the tuition fee was CAD 13500 and av paid CAD 5699.i applied for a student visa at canadaian embassy in uk and submitted all the necessary requirements but i was refused based on the followin which i really dont understand. my application was refused based on the following factors:
- my travel history
-my immigration status
-purpose of visit
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME COS I DONT KW WAT TO DO. Really dont understand the reason for the points they made for refusing me.Hoping to hear frm u gurus. thanks.
.....Am so sori about d denial bro....it hapens alot....take heart.....to tell u d truth and nothing but d truth i would advice u list all the documents u submited to the embassy for the gurus(not me) in the house to criticaly do justice and knw wat the real problem is.....i see travel history as 1 of d criterial 4 ur denial which we all know is very wrong so bros please list all docx u submited to get d best advice before u repackage....once again so sori.....God aint sleeping......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
deruboy: Hey u guys are really doing a nice job here. thumb up. pls i need an advice from you guys. Am a nigerian presently studying HRM Post grad in uk and am having my graduation in nov. I applied for a post grad course in canada and was given admission. that was last yr. the tuition fee was CAD 13500 and av paid CAD 5699.i applied for a student visa at canadaian embassy in uk and submitted all the necessary requirements but i was refused based on the followin which i really dont understand. my application was refused based on the following factors:
- my travel history
-my immigration status
-purpose of visit
....Bro...sorry about ur denial.... from all u wrote... u should have gone back to Naija to apply.... ur program for UK is done and u dey graduate in Nov.... u left the door open to u running to Canada....u did PG HRM ...wat is the new program u wanna do in Canada?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.