Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603285 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
kjbobo:
I will agree with the vfs official that you should chill to you hear from them first. .....Fall admission getting so close was why people had to be that proactive. ...seriously,I feel if your application is strong enough they will still attend to it..."you letter of deferment"isnt

.one of the things to strengthen your application. Plus the letter should later on serve as a "monitoring tool" to know at what stage your application is......If you go dump that join now ....its not wise....they will get back to you(w'r still expecting a Nigerian with full funding in my
Class too and a lady from Bangladesh).....just stay
positive and hope for the best!
you can still do your enquiry mail and state it there though....that due to delay school is willing to
extend....or plainly make enquiry on your application. ...write a "compassionate" mail
.....oga kjbobo i feel u.....I just wonder why the nicodemus we have in the house only have eyes to see Emoticon faults not medical/Trv.....joeblack I SEE UR MEDICALS COMING....i feel ur pain....dont worry God aint sleeping......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
tebenezer: My ogaz.....Please i need your responses on this issue.....

@chriGo and ogas in tha huz help a bro here oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
3. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
4. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
5. Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
6. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
7. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
8. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
9. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
10. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
12. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
13. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
14. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
15. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
efewhoa:
They do. I can't really cook tho.

Learn to cook whatever you can at least, you will have a feel of the taste you desire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Harmony222: menh reading this thread has really increased my passion in studying at canada ooooooooooooo.............. buh am currently a 300level student studying chemistry here in nigeria and u know the current situation at hand talking of ASUU/fg has left us undecided............ a quick advice pls, should i continue here and graduate with a 2.2 which i know is not accepted for masters abroad or i should just put things in place and start afresh abroad......... help ooo
......before i let oga GboyegaD make a touching comment on dis i would love to tell u dat u simply wana shoot ur self with AK47 riffle....i can say that 90% of guys on here have bin tru dis ASUU wahala and yet we no run.....bro are u sure u're a naija boy?....abeg finish ya sch 1st before thinking of further studies in canada....am sure by then dis thread would still be on 24/7 so dont worry ursef.....so sori for being too friendly with u bro....am not a nice guy grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Kjbobo,
God is ever faithful and I can assure you that what you have witnessed is just a tip in the iceberg. He sure is going to do much more greater things for you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
dommakavelli: O ti do be oooooo and na God cook am.

I don chop visa today o. grin grin

submitted may 2nd
Medical August 1st
Additional docx August 15th
Chop visa September 3rd
Received Visa September 4th
Resumption September 4th

story plenty to discuss o and the title is "NA GOD"
BRB wink

congrats bro...enjoy urstay in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
@chrigo. Hi and ow are you? Pls I need ur expertise.
I'm with a friend trying to apply for canadian visit visa via d online route.
My challenges are as follows
1. Its requesting for UCIC number, what do we do?
2. Signature( I. Read some where where u said we shld continue and
@ d end of d application it prompts u to sign and we can write our full names
I'm I right? If not, ow do I sign. I know we r not meant to print d form.
And lastly, under d column for available funds. I typed 5000cad but its not accepting it
What do I do?
Pls ur urgent response is needed.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
greatheights:

@chriGo and ogas in tha huz help a bro here oooo
....hmmm!! Greatheights am a silent observer on dis forum jor!!....if i ask question, na who go wan answer me?...d ogas don attend to tebenezer oo...dis one wey u dey call chriGo....how far with ur online visa submission? Have u concluded.....we shall all smile by God's grace.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
britiko:
@chrigo. Hi and ow are you? Pls I need ur expertise.
I'm with a friend trying to apply for canadian visit visa via d online route.
My challenges are as follows
1. Its requesting for UCIC number, what do we do?
2. Signature( I. Read some where where u said we shld continue and
@ d end of d application it prompts u to sign and we can write our full names
I'm I right? If not, ow do I sign. I know we r not meant to print d form.
And lastly, under d column for available funds. I typed 5000cad but its not accepting it
What do I do?
Pls ur urgent response is needed.
Thanks and God bless.
......am doing great mrs britiko...just dat am planing to change my name to ChriGo chill in anticipation of cdhc's favourable response....has ur friend applied for canada visa before? If yes tell him/her to include his/her previous UCI numba but if ur friend hasn't made any visa app before then leave it blank....as for ur second question you are right....do not print out d form....u'r only required to just fill and sign by typing ur full name at d down part of d form......Wish ur frnd d very best of luck........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ......am doing great mrs britiko...just dat am planing to change my name to ChriGo chill in anticipation of cdhc's favourable response....has ur friend applied for canada visa before? If yes tell him/her to include his/her previous UCI numba but if ur friend hasn't made an visa app before then leave it blank....as for ur second question you are right....do not print out d form....u'r only required to just fill and sign by typing ur full name at d down part of d form......Wish ur frnd d very best of luck........
....Chrigogo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: .... Sharp guy.... believe me... when u get to Canada and begin dey make ur money... other people wey read this and dey laugh... go begin envy u....even if na just 2 hair u cut per day @ $15 per head.... u are fine...cos it will take u less than 2hrs...

Prof Siga...na $20 we dey cut here in Edmonton o.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
dealexad:

Prof Siga...na $20 we dey cut here in Edmonton o.....
....U see... so...u are one of the guys wey laugh at my suggestion.... did u learn how to cut hair before u run cut from Lasgidi ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Seamareggae(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
God bless U all, pls am a graduate, with 2.1 in accounting frm uniben, pls can someone introduce me to a good school in canada, I will do my masters nd what is the fees, nd what is the amount I will need in my sponsor's account? Thanks as U reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ....Chrigogo..
......Hmmm!!! Chairman Sigma sorry Sigba yepa!! Sigap kamari Sigak oti ooo Siga grin.....Na u wan give me name by force.....lol......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
deruboy: Hey u guys are really doing a nice job here. thumb up. pls i need an advice from you guys. Am a nigerian presently studying HRM Post grad in uk and am having my graduation in nov. I applied for a post grad course in canada and was given admission. that was last yr. the tuition fee was CAD 13500 and av paid CAD 5699.i applied for a student visa at canadaian embassy in uk and submitted all the necessary requirements but i was refused based on the followin which i really dont understand. my application was refused based on the following factors:
- my travel history
-my immigration status
-my family ties in canada and in my home country
-purpose of visit
-my personal assests and financial status.
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME COS I DONT KW WAT TO DO. Really dont understand the reason for the points they made for refusing me.Hoping to hear frm u gurus. thanks.

Sorry about the denial bro. I think it would have been better you applied from Naija, cos the reasons they gave(immigration status, family ties and probable purpose of visit) seem to be as a result of your graduating in nov and moving to Canada instead of going back home.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ....U see... so...u are one of the guys wey laugh at my suggestion.... did u learn how to cut hair before u run cut from Lasgidi ?

lol...no o, i dey regret am ow sef!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
dealexad:

lol...no o, i dey regret am ow sef!!
... and I still see some wey dey wait for visa, laughing about the whole idea....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ......Hmmm!!! Chairman Sigma sorry Sigba yepa!! Sigap kamari Sigak oti ooo Siga grin.....Na u wan give me name by force.....lol......
... Chrigogo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
u on point.....what is the guarantee that he will come back home if he eventually get to Canada.If na you b the VO sef,You go fit give that kind person.....So sorry if i am being harsh....

dealexad:

Sorry about the denial bro. I think it would have been better you applied from Naija, cos the reasons they gave(immigration status, family ties and probable purpose of visit) seem to be as a result of your graduating in nov and moving to Canada instead of going back home.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ... and I still see some wey dey wait for visa, laughing about the whole idea....
....like Kunsoft and greatheight....i go chop dose guys $$$$ for Lambton baje grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
dealexad:

....Actually i have a friend dat applied from ukraine 2months before his study completion and still chop is visa....so i doubt if d naija factor is d reason.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Actually i have a friend dat applied from ukraine 2months before his study completion and still chop is visa....so i doubt if d naija factor is d reason.....
... What did ur friend study in Ukraine and wat is he going for in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ... Chrigogo
.....Ok i give up oga sigba sori siga....house my new name na Chrigogo which means gogo and chop ur visa grin....Tanx chairman siga for d sweet name....buh pls wats d meaning of sigba?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Ok i give up oga sigba sori siga....house my new name na Chrigogo which means gogo and chop ur visa grin....Tanx chairman siga for d sweet name....buh pls wats d meaning of sigba?....
...who be Sigba undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ... What did ur friend study in Ukraine and wat is he going for in Canada?
....Computer Engineering in ukraine..and also computer related course in canny...Uni of sask.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Computer Engineering in ukraine..and also computer related course in canny...Uni of sask.....
....I want to believe the first was First degree ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ......am doing great mrs britiko...just dat am planing to change my name to ChriGo chill in anticipation of cdhc's favourable response....has ur friend applied for canada visa before? If yes tell him/her to include his/her previous UCI numba but if ur friend hasn't made any visa app before then leave it blank....as for ur second question you are right....do not print out d form....u'r only required to just fill and sign by typing ur full name at d down part of d form......Wish ur frnd d very best of luck........
Lol @ chrigochill. It is well. Favorable reply u will get IJN.
D money aspect nko? Its rejecting 3000CAD or is it USD I
Shld use in d column for available funds?
Thanks for ur response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ...who be Sigba undecided
....Ok daddy ur question now is scary....how am i suppose to knw dat question?.....anyway lemme guess.... dat great boss with lots of useful and helpful info.....I just love reading his post....do u now know his name sir?......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
britiko:
Lol @ chrigochill. It is well. Favorable reply u will get IJN.
D money aspect nko? Its rejecting 3000CAD or is it USD I
Shld use in d column for available funds?
Thanks for ur response.
....oh!! Sorry i skipped dat part....pls do not include d "CAD" keyword with it....just put d figures alone e.g 3000 ....and yes its in USD.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ....I want to believe the first was First degree ?
.....Yes papa...its 1st degree...buh does it really matter?....no b im papa country be ukraine na....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Yes papa...its 1st degree...buh does it really matter?....no b im papa country be ukraine na....
....Then there is a progression there.... how u go finish PGD then go for PGD again.... besides we dont know how related the courses he did are....he needs to furnish us with all the details...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.