Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588873 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
britiko:
Ur expectations shall not be cut short.IJN. It is settled.
Congrats in advance.

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chatters:
E bi like say u dey stay 4 Aba, Nazi onyeoma.

Born and brought up ooo...ßut WHITE COLLAR JOB don carry me comot shaa go foreign land ,as Aba na pure business city...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
dommakavelli:

Congrats bro. Am so happy for you

Thanks man... I really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
deebla: After a long battle, it is now victory at last... I got my TRV today.

Applied May 13 (paper route)
Medical Instructions 24th July
Medicals done 30th July
TRV issued 19th September

Na God sure pass... Delay is truly not denial

Congrats you...I double tap from ths blessing..safe trip and have a swell time in cannada!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Onye oma:

Born and brought up ooo...ßut WHITE COLLAR JOB don carry me comot shaa go foreign land ,as Aba na pure business city...

Eyaa, that's always the case. Hopefully this time na education go carry you go Canada. U are right though, Aba sabi dress no be small.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
britiko:
Thank you. I'm a lady. smiley

Huh? Lol. I'm sorry. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Onye oma:

Thank you ChriGozie for your observation even without knowing that its my alma mater...you know very well that ur man, ONYE OMA is not dead ni...some guys just enjoy making careless comments on a public forum like this...
.....LWKMD.....see as mistur_chris hit my boss directly.....i am proud to have a FUTO graduate as my boss grin.....onye oma no mind am....na slip of hand cause am.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
ChriGo: .....LWKMD.....see as mistur_chris hit my boss directly.....i am proud to have a FUTO graduate as my boss grin.....onye oma no mind am....na slip of hand cause am.......

grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Onye oma:

grin grin

abeg ooo i no talk say students dey d dead.i love the skul oh but dem still dey lack well well.dont get me wrong by the term 'dead'....... its just frustrating when you dont have somthns in place for such situations like mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
onye oma didnt mean to upset u and i know as a futoite u have been frustrated at times too,it still doesnt take away the fact that im a FUTO guy through and through. all schools have their perks and no matter wat i wont regret going to futo because i certainly have gained alot their.so forgive me for voicing my frustration. no harm intended
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
@britiko thanks for sharing. Really it was refreshing. Congratulations to you and everyone else who got theirs. Hopefully more medicals would come in very soon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
britiko: Congrats to all, who got their trvs while I was away.
My fone vex and crashed. I too dey check vfs status.
My medicals dropped today o. To God be the glory.
Cdhc don remember may 24th applicants.
@onwuachi, donriley, adewaleafolabi,tebenezer, kayconsult-and other fall applicants
We will all smile. I'm awaiting ur good news too oo.
@chrigo-ow are you? God aint sleeping. He's able. The waiting no get part 2.
@Oga siga and femmy- I hail the elders of d forum. God bless us all.
One love.
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
mistur_chris:

abeg ooo i no talk say students dey d dead.i love the skul oh but dem still dey lack well well.dont get me wrong by the term 'dead'....... its just frustrating when you dont have somthns in place for such situations like mine

In this case, I guess ur referring to school mail address...That'll soon be history bro...The present VC is working assiduously to upgrade the IT infrastructure in the school up to standard

In addition, over 80% of schools in Naija are still lacking in that aspect...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
mistur_chris: onye oma didnt mean to upset u and i know as a futoite u have been frustrated at times too,it still doesnt take away the fact that im a FUTO guy through and through. all schools have their perks and no matter wat i wont regret going to futo because i certainly have gained alot their.so forgive me for voicing my frustration. no harm intended

More like it bro...

The reasons why I have stories to tell about my alma mater are the difficult/frustrating moments I passed thru while in school either caused by the school mgt/lecturers or off-campus environment...they didn't mar me but made me stronger and that's the difference between us and others that attended theirs on a bed of roses from day 1 to the last day...

For no Naija uni to be on the world top 1k best schools implies that a lot still needs to be done...but doesn't mean that the schools here are not representing well globally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
mistur_chris:

......At 1st i tot i was talking to a dead fellow...but now i know u're alive ...lol....alot of peeps applied to MUN with dis personal mail cuz dia sch too doesnt av "sch's account"...so its not only FUTO.....tank God LAUTECH aint dead grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kjbobo, can I get ur email address? I need some enquiry with Lethbridge college.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2013
frederal: Kjbobo, can I get ur email address? I need some enquiry with Lethbridge college.
Send me a p.m....will send it to you. ..but I am in the uni though. ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2013
congrats deebla, congrat britiko
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ajokyjoky: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2013
chux4liv:

Hello Roosevelt.. Pls that college of the north atlantic you applied to , do you get to pay tuition fee here or when you arrive Canada.
(2). Do you have to pay the whole tuition fee or you pay installmental

Thanks for your swift response

Best Regards

@ Chuks for life

I am a Journalism student (PGD) of the College of North Atlantic (Bay St. George Campus) Fall 2013, though a silent follower of the thread. I was asked to pay in August to book my place in school after I was issued a TRV in July, but I only paid CAD 4,000 for one Semester. I did wire transfer from outside Canada.

Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ......At 1st i tot i was talking to a dead fellow...but now i know u're alive ...lol....alot of peeps applied to MUN with dis personal mail cuz dia sch too doesnt av "sch's account"...so its not only FUTO.....tank God LAUTECH aint dead grin....

lol no p bro.by next week i go don apply fully.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 3:01am On Sep 20, 2013
@ deebla and britiko. Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mcstar(f): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2013
papy4real:

@Chrigo I'm also an ex ladokite...CVE dept. Also applied for my transcript and paid the necessary fees(underG) but this ASUU strike is fucking it all up cos my dept exam officer who is to print my results is also affected...i don't even know the present status and just pray they call off the strike pretty soon cos the admission portal for nxt year september resumption would soon be open. The shortlisted schools are Usask, Regina, Manitoba and SFU....would be going for M.Eng cos i guess its less competitive and just hope one clicks...Lets connect via email or messenger in order to communicate better. Bless Up

Ehn ehn. I'm in the electrical department too. Also looking to Usask and univ ottawa.

NB: McStar is female o. smiley
papy4real:

@Chrigo I'm also an ex ladokite...CVE dept. Also applied for my transcript and paid the necessary fees(underG) but this ASUU strike is fucking it all up cos my dept exam officer who is to print my results is also affected...i don't even know the present status and just pray they call off the strike pretty soon cos the admission portal for nxt year september resumption would soon be open. The shortlisted schools are Usask, Regina, Manitoba and SFU....would be going for M.Eng cos i guess its less competitive and just hope one clicks...Lets connect via email or messenger in order to communicate better. Bless Up

Ehn ehn. I'm in the electrical department too. Also looking to Usask and univ ottawa.

NB: McStar is female o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2013
kjbobo:
Lethbridge. ...but my classmates come from B.C,interacted with guys from Ontario and Manitoba ....and...you can imagine dressing up with correct shirt...tie to class. ...and they laff at me....after the second day....I had to stop putting on tie....seriously. ..they arent no way near naija counterparts...I will bow to superior opinion. ...Na only good winter jacket dem sabi.....No vex oga Siga
Lmao!!! Tie to class ke? The only folks I see wearing ties here na bankers, shikena!!! My guy you funny o, lol.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2013
britiko:

Thanks dear, and congrats to u too.
Wish u a safe trip to canny and pray that the lord bless ur hustle.

Thanks ma'am... God bless you too. Hope to see U in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2013
Hello Bro, am going that way too. am so sorry, just seeing ur post. am still in naija too tho. whats keeping you by the way cos school has aalready resumed o.
oraclefemi: ANYBODY IN CENTENNIAL COLLEGE CENTRE FOR CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS ALREADY HERE CAUSE I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY NAIJA HERE..I AM USING CAPSLOCK CAUSEtho am contemplating a new date in January sha cos i dont want to miss any thing at all. I AM SHOUTING HABA !!! I NEED SOMEONE TO CHAT WITH WEY GO REMIND ME OF HOME
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2013
deebla: After a long battle, it is now victory at last... I got my TRV today.

Applied May 13 (paper route)
Medical Instructions 24th July
Medicals done 30th July
TRV issued 19th September

Na God sure pass... Delay is truly not denial

Glory be to God.
Baba lon sheun gbogbo!!!
I waited for u tire.... oya nii Canada!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Congrats to @deebla n @britiko.....Tap tap tap from ur success....Anticipating to testify so tha this forumites might also tap from ma success story....As i follow tap from your blessings so will i share.....Infact,i don write am down....Make i just present it....I believe i will.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2013
@Britiko congratulations!
God is truly more than able and he'll surely bless you more!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Oga Chrigo, I sent you a mail, Please reply. Please its urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2013
sexymma1: Oga Chrigo, I sent you a mail, Please reply. Please its urgent
...I don see am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2013
@Chrigo, yea, ave paid 2k dolls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2013
Tobst: @Chrigo, yea, ave paid 2k dolls.
....Hmmmm.....Not much....if they have refund policy then its still amendable.....once u get to canada switch to any sch of ur choice on that cic list.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.