Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588948 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...No be only join force.... dem go Chrigogo ur hand with bilala
.....Trust me oga mi...I go sigariciously Onyeomalise dia door Fhemmylisiously in other to kjbobolise dem with my compasionate words grin.....Inquiry noni......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

Do u think there's still hope? Funnily iv resigned from my well paying job coz I I was expecting this visa to show up soon. sad

Yes, there is so much hope BUT you would have waited before resigning . . .But see you soon in Canada, just being me Gala oh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: .....Trust me oga mi...I go sigariciously Onyeomalise dia door Fhemmylisiously in other to kjbobolise dem with my compasionate words grin.....Inquiry noni......

Never read your post without laughing, you are super funny

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, there is so much hope BUT you would have waited before resigning . . .But see you soon in Canada, just being me Gala oh
.... where u want make hin get money for gala ... person wey don resign... lol ...but on a serious exercise book... the guy go chop hin visa jare....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: .....Trust me oga mi...I go sigariciously Onyeomalise dia door Fhemmylisiously in other to kjbobolise dem with my compasionate words grin.....Inquiry noni......
...Baba weyrey ni wo boy yi mehn.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: .... where u want make hin get money for gala ... person wey don resign... lol ...but on a serious exercise book... the guy go chop hin visa jare....

Me no care where hin go get money for gala oh, if he has to borrow make him borrow am oh - I just wanna chop Gala . . . Chairman Gboyega has arose the gala tiger in me oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Me no care where hin go get money for gala oh, if he has to borrow make him borrow am oh - I just wanna chop Gala . . . Chairman Gboyega has arose the gala tiger in me oh
....Oluwa mi ... e roh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ siga- thanks boss.
I av a questn. I also got a slip informing me of a scheduled intervview in two wks tym
But in d meantime, was adviced to pay tuition and board. As well as do my medicals.
What shld I expect. I've done series of us visa interview with success.
Don't knw wat canny's intrvw wld be like.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ....Oluwa mi ... e roh

Chairman, those Gala are so nice that i nearly cry when i look at the last one . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...Baba weyrey ni wo boy yi mehn.... grin
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, those Gala are so nice that i nearly cry when i look at the last one . . .
...Oga Fhemmy u no see the packs of gala movein wan bring?...i guess u didnt see dat post....fear go catch u oo....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko: @ siga- thanks boss.
I av a questn. I also got a slip informing me of a scheduled intervview in two wks tym
But in d meantime, was adviced to pay tuition and board. As well as do my medicals.
What shld I expect. I've done series of us visa interview with success.
Don't knw wat canny's intrvw wld be like.
....My sister...no shaking... be urself... dress nice.. make sure the shirt u have on covers ur neck... dont want any nerves popping cos u nervous... u get the drift... read about wat u are going to study... read alittle bit bout Canada and most imprtantly where u heading to.... know few pointers about ur school and why u picked that school and pretty much ur plans during and after school.... if they ask if u plan to work during school... Nne... tell them not necessary as u have enough funds for ur study and u plan to full concentrate on the whole shibang of school....u will be fine... they may ask about ur past travel history too... and plz...be Super consistent....funny enough... it may be nothing special....but stay prepared.... Are u going for Nursing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ....My sister...no shaking... be urself... dress nice.. make sure the shirt u have on covers ur neck... dont want any nerves popping cos u nervous... u get the drift... read about wat u are going to study... read alittle bit bout Canada and most imprtantly where u heading to.... know few pointers about ur school and why u picked that school and pretty much ur plans during and after school.... if they ask if u plan to work during school... Nne... tell them not necessary as u have enough funds for ur study and u plan to full concentrate on the whole shibang of school....u will be fine... they may ask about ur past travel history too... and plz...be Super consistent....funny enough... it may be nothing special....but stay prepared.... Are u going for Nursing?
....I have noticed dis too....its like na nursing peeps dem too dey call for interview....still waiting for her response though....i wana be sure.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

Yes..on the 22nd of August.

Bros, u dey wait make em contact u abi.... Abeg go collect ur trv o jare
almost every1 i know that did medical that period hav visited d embassy to get trv.
i did mine 21th of Aug.... I bet ya trv is there waiting for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ....My sister...no shaking... be urself... dress nice.. make sure the shirt u have on covers ur neck... dont want any nerves popping cos u nervous... u get the drift... read about wat u are going to study... read alittle bit bout Canada and most imprtantly where u heading to.... know few pointers about ur school and why u picked that school and pretty much ur plans during and after school.... if they ask if u plan to work during school... Nne... tell them not necessary as u have enough funds for ur study and u plan to full concentrate on the whole shibang of school....u will be fine... they may ask about ur past travel history too... and plz...be Super consistent....funny enough... it may be nothing special....but stay prepared.... Are u going for Nursing?
HRM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko:
HRM.
.... Hmmm... then something must have spooked the VO... just make sure u have all ur stuffs together.... dont be to uptight sha... infact...try to win the interview ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by habie(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....I have noticed dis too....its like na nursing peeps dem too dey call for interview....still waiting for her response though....i wana be sure.....
My response I guess, I'll inform u when that time comes aii.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko:
HRM.

as Egbon Siga has written u'll be fine!
but why the interview tho... well we know they always say one might be called for an interview if necessary.
I'm thinking maybe they aint clear enough with some of the details submitted so pls make sure u hav a review of all that.
Good that urs is not impromptu, better for you that you have experience of visa interviews and the best thing is you've won already!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
earthgreeners: congrats deebla, congrat britiko

Thanks baba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: .... Hmmm... then something must have spooked the VO... just make sure u have all ur stuffs together.... dont be to uptight sha... infact...try to win the interview ...
......Am suspecting dem catch madam britiko with belle .....Medical result dont lie grin......Nna dont crucify me for my observation ......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
dealexad:
Lmao!!! Tie to class ke? The only folks I see wearing ties here na bankers, shikena!!! My guy you funny o, lol.

Bros where in Edmonton are U? I'm headed for Edmonton too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ......Am suspecting dem catch madam britiko with belle .....Medical result dont lie grin......Nna dont crucify me for my observation ......
...Confirmed mad boy... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Chrigogongbo.....U can say tha again....then ma fellow May applicant and urs are among the next...watchout for ma testimonial success story....No b super story oooo

ChriGo: ....Tebenezer...ur medics on d way...warming up to tap ya late response blessing grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Am new in this forum.thnks everybody 4 ur contributions. I applied for study permit since 31st of may ooo. No response since den! No medical... Tension wan killl me ooo. Anybody in my shoes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
habie:
My response I guess, I'll inform u when that time comes aii.
....Oh gud...would be glad to know ....Medicals loading grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
tebenezer: @Chrigogongbo.....U can say tha again....then ma fellow May applicant and urs are among the next...watchout for ma testimonial success story....No b super story oooo

...Lmao @chrigogongbo na village oracle name be dat oo....haba...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...Confirmed mad boy... grin
......Lol grin....I might be right sir....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dreammaker(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please what do I need when going to the embassy for enquiries about my visa. And what's the process like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
chidinmaaa: Am new in this forum.thnks everybody 4 ur contributions. I applied for study permit since 31st of may ooo. No response since den! No medical... Tension wan killl me ooo. Anybody in my shoes...
@ chidinmaaa, no panics,u'll soon be cald for medicals. I also submitted on the 31st of may, but hav not heard anything, though hav gone to submit my new start date which is january as requested by chdc when I went on wednessday to make inquiry. I'll suggest u mail ur school to give u the next available date. What sch are u heading to and what course ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
chidinmaaa: Am new in this forum.thnks everybody 4 ur contributions. I applied for study permit since 31st of may ooo. No response since den! No medical... Tension wan killl me ooo. Anybody in my shoes...
@ chidinmaaa, no panics,u'll soon be cald for medicals. I also submitted on the 31st of may, but hav not heard anything, though hav gone to submit my new start date which is january as requested by chdc when I went on wednessday to make inquiry. I'll suggest u mail ur school to give u the next available start date. What sch are u heading to and what course ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Solid talk...I quite agree with you...Oracle wey dey chop visa....Grab ur copy now...

ChriGo: ...Lmao @chrigogongbo na village oracle name be dat oo....haba...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
....Medics loading dis week sis....seems dey are now attending proper to may applicants......pls cheer up....God aint sleeping.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.