Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588927 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

Do u think there's still hope? Funnily iv resigned from my well paying job coz I I was expecting this visa to show up soon. sad

Of course there's still hope... When last did U visit them? I did medicals 30th July but i went there on Monday and they said they haven't gotten it. I went there on thursday and it was issued even without asking me for any extension letter even though I took the letter with me. Just make sure U give them close follow up and it will be well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker: Please what do I need when going to the embassy for enquiries about my visa. And what's the process like?
@ dreamaker. Get ur passport no, ur date of birth,and date of submission of what ur making enquiry of, ur tracking no if you applied via paper route, and receipts of ir tuition fee and board
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Chrigo Yea, that is wat i ave in mind ,thanks, man God bless wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ......Am suspecting dem catch madam britiko with belle .....Medical result dont lie grin......Nna dont crucify me for my observation ......
; grin OMG! I cant stop laughing.
dis ur observation na wa. pls don't kill me with laughter.
ivenot done medics yet until Monday. even @dat im not pregnant.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Not in ur shoes ooo...may 28 applicant...what diff??Abeggi...we dey gather go together......Defer ur admission n submit to cdhs,fast n pray n plz always obey baba God....We shall all testify.....Go dey prepare how to write ur testimonial success story if atall u have any cause to b thankful....

chidinmaaa: Am new in this forum.thnks everybody 4 ur contributions. I applied for study permit since 31st of may ooo. No response since den! No medical... Tension wan killl me ooo. Anybody in my shoes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: .... Hmmm... then something must have spooked the VO... just make sure u have all ur stuffs together.... dont be to uptight sha... infact...try to win the interview ...
boss, u av a mail sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dreammaker(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
kayconsult: @ dreamaker. Get ur passport no, ur date of birth,and date of submission of what ur making enquiry of, ur tracking no if you applied via paper route, and receipts of ir tuition fee and board

Thanks a lot bro. I'll be there on Monday to enquire. But I applied through vfs..will they agree to give me via hand or will they want to post it to vfs if it's been approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: .... Hmmm... then something must have spooked the VO... just make sure u have all ur stuffs together.... dont be to uptight sha... infact...try to win the interview ...
thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
PlayPays:

as Egbon Siga has written u'll be fine!
but why the interview tho... well we know they always say one might be called for an interview if necessary.
I'm thinking maybe they aint clear enough with some of the details submitted so pls make sure u hav a review of all that.
Good that urs is not impromptu, better for you that you have experience of visa interviews and the best thing is you've won already!
thanks dear. God is in charge.
we r more dan conqueror thru Christ.
we go celebrate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker: Please what do I need when going to the embassy for enquiries about my visa. And what's the process like?

Ur passport number and application number

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko:
; grin OMG! I cant stop laughing.
dis ur observation na wa. pls don't kill me with laughter.
ivenot done medics yet until Monday. even @dat im not pregnant.
.....Yepa!!....i don enter bush with this.....Anyway ur TRV na sure banka....seems d VO's love wat they see in ur application....they wana confirm if na true....All d best grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

Thanks a lot bro. I'll be there on Monday to enquire. But I applied through vfs..will they agree to give me via hand or will they want to post it to vfs if it's been approved?
it depends, hav heard some ppl who go for such purposes and inrespective on the route they used in submitting are given in hand, while some are directed to vfs office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

it depends, hav heard some ppl who go for such purposes and inrespective of the route they used in submitting are given in hand, while some are directed to vfs office.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Just returning from my agents place!!
Sparked for them!! Didn't even believe I could spark that way!!
I guess that's what happens when U see you life being toyed with.
First of all I've paid those dudes a ton of cash for this agency stuff and they have sketchy promises. My initial start date for my course is few days away and I've not done medicals. The next start date for my course (Project Management) is may and it is impossible for me to meet my sept deadline so I wrote directly to the school, asking for global business management without the consent of my agents as sincerely I can't keep my passport there till may + I resigned from my job. I was given a new acceptance for October start date for Global Biz Management and my agent ist advised I shouldn't submit so I don't look desperate!! Even Chirgo said he smells desperation and yes I agree there was some desperation in my switch to Global Biz Management so I agreed to allow the embassy get to me first before I submit the new acceptance.
On calling my agents this morning they told me they sent it after advising me nt to send it, saying they "thought it wise to send it"
I'm soo pissed right now and wanna know If this is totally messed up oris there anything I can do to salvage this!!
Or am I just being paranoid? Is this as bad as I feel it is?
Sorry for the long rant!! U peeps have no idea hw useful this forum has been to me!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dreammaker(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
kayconsult: it depends, hav heard some ppl who go for such purposes and inrespective of the route they used in submitting are given in hand, while some are directed to vfs office.

Ok..I'll go on Monday den...I just pray everything works out well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

Application Number will also be needed, u should also include the date of ur medical in your reason for inquiry.
I go write am again; I bet ya TRV is there waiting for you!
They'll hand it over to you (forget vfs)... and check if your documents are complete.
best of luck!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

Ok..I'll go on Monday den...I just pray everything works out well.
amen. If ur chanced to ask them on phn which application der are working on nw, that will make forumites glad cos as at wednessday, they we're working on applicants who submiited on may 24th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
anyone comin to uofM...I can always give a hand...although me sef neva settle ooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dreammaker(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
kayconsult: amen. If ur chanced to ask them on phn which application der are working on nw, that will make forumites glad cos as at wednessday, they we're working on applicants who submiited on may 24th.

sure I will ask dem..just hope dey don't say May 25th..coz I I mit unleash my tiger skills on dem grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by habie(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oh gud...would be glad to know ....Medicals loading grin....
Insha Allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Clusterphobia
Do u remember my reply to your post also asked OnyeaOma to explain better which he did that sending in new start will only show your desperation and the letter contains a new program which might cause a kind of confusion.
maybe we know nothing and your agent knows better if not you should acknowledged our advices and we would have continued with more.
It would have been better if the new letter was accompanied with a Letter of Explanation.
Well, All is well.
pls pray more... PrayerPays!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko:
thanks dear. God is in charge.
we r more dan conqueror thru Christ.
we go celebrate.

we go surely celebrate... hope you don dey ice my champagne
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
clusterphobia: Just returning from my agents place!!
Sparked for them!! Didn't even believe I could spark that way!!
I guess that's what happens when U see you life being toyed with.
First of all I've paid those dudes a ton of cash for this agency stuff and they have sketchy promises. My initial start date for my course is few days away and I've not done medicals. The next start date for my course (Project Management) is may and it is impossible for me to meet my sept deadline so I wrote directly to the school, asking for global business management without the consent of my agents as sincerely I can't keep my passport there till may + I resigned from my job. I was given a new acceptance for October start date for Global Biz Management and my agent ist advised I shouldn't submit so I don't look desperate!! Even Chirgo said he smells desperation and yes I agree there was some desperation in my switch to Global Biz Management so I agreed to allow the embassy get to me first before I submit the new acceptance.
On calling my agents this morning they told me they sent it after advising me nt to send it, saying they "thought it wise to send it"
I'm soo pissed right now and wanna know If this is totally messed up oris there anything I can do to salvage this!!
Or am I just being paranoid? Is this as bad as I feel it is?
Sorry for the long rant!! U peeps have no idea hw useful this forum has been to me!!
.....Hmmm....This is critical....ur agent would really be suprised...this shows abruptly that agents doesnt have a say over medics issuance...the only thing they can do is probably what peeps who applied without agent also do....my advice is to relax and chill...dont send in new course to cdhc as this changes the game....u dont have a choice than to go with the may start date and ur trv might also be issued before then so be rest assured ur passport wont sleep dia till may.....Pls chill and hear from them before u mess the whole thing up biko.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hmmm....This is critical....ur agent would really be suprised...this shows abruptly that agents doesnt have a say over medics issuance...the only thing they can do is probably what peeps who applied without agent also do....my advice is to relax and chill...dont send in new course to cdhc as this changes the game....u dont have a choice than to go with the may start date and ur trv might also be issued before then so be rest assured ur passport wont sleep dia till may.....Pls chill and hear from them before u mess the whole thing up biko.....
...Seems cos the guy rant too much u don miss the point.... A ni , hin say the agent don kuku ma submit the new start date with a different program... all he can do is to wait oo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dreammaker:

sure I will ask dem..just hope dey don't say May 25th..coz I I mit unleash my tiger skills on dem grin
....tiger ke....add snake own join jare...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...Seems cos the guy rant too much u don miss the point.... A ni , hin say the agent don kuku ma submit the new start date with a different program... all he can do is to wait oo...
work too much for Chrigogo.
I remember during my app I almost did a similar thing.... thanks to ur advice and Onyeaoma's

This guy case now na critical... wetin be d way forward?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...Seems cos the guy rant too much u don miss the point.... A ni , hin say the agent don kuku ma submit the new start date with a different program... all he can do is to wait oo...
.....Mehn!! Nna d rant too much jare grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: .....Mehn!! Nna d rant too much jare grin....
...Rant too much or the Shepe wey u drink don dey ginger ur brain small small.... Chrigogo...

I don talk am... if u go use agent and dem fall ur hand... na u carry torch light go look for wahala....but dem must tell the guy why they did wat they did after advising him not to...I hope it turns out in his favour sha....

Oh finally.... Chrigogo.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
PlayPays:
work too much for Chrigogo.
I remember during my app I almost did a similar thing.... thanks to ur advice and Onyeaoma's

This guy case now na critical... wetin be d way forward?
...grin....playpays na ur assignment cause am....i don drop am jare...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...Rant too much or the Shepe wey u drink don dey ginger ur brain small small.... Chrigogo...

I don talk am... if u go use agent and dem fall ur hand... na u carry torch light go look for wahala....but dem must tell the guy why they did wat they did after advising him not to...I hope it turns out in his favour sha....

Oh finally.... Chrigogo.... grin
....Chai!! Oga siga don finally reveal my secret....Anyway my eye don clear now....weting d guy talk again ? grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ...grin....playpays na ur assignment cause am....i don drop am jare...lol....

Bro pleas u hv PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Guys do it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.