Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591418 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
ade4gold: @Chrigo: I came out with lower credit, my CGPA 2.95. Lower credit starts from 2.5
....Ok not bad for a college grin....wats ur target...january,may or septemba? And wat course do u intend going for?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by apple08(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko: @ siga- thanks boss.
I av a questn. I also got a slip informing me of a scheduled intervview in two wks tym
But in d meantime, was adviced to pay tuition and board. As well as do my medicals.
What shld I expect. I've done series of us visa interview with success.
Don't knw wat canny's intrvw wld be like.

@ britiko, u going for PGD in HRM and they called u for Interview? Sounds very unusual oo my sis.. am a bit worried cuz am also going for PGD in HRM as well... and also a medical awaitee as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
frederal: Who knows any college still accepting application for winter?
....check www.ontariocollege.ca ....meanwhile have u checked lambton college? grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
apple08:

@ britiko, u going for PGD in HRM and they called u for Interview? Sounds very unusual oo my sis.. am a bit worried cuz am also going for PGD in HRM as well... and also a medical awaitee as well.
... Dont be worried... its a case by case decision....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
apple08: @ britiko, u going for PGD in HRM and they called u for Interview? Sounds very unusual oo my sis.. am a bit worried cuz am also going for PGD in HRM as well... and also a medical awaitee as well.
Pls do not be worried.. Put ur mind @ rest. D interveiw is done randomly,not for
Every applicant., and its not course based.(HRM).
They usually av reasons for inviting applicants for
Interviews. Its left for d applicant to defend him/herself as per what dey av a
Doubt about. With God on our side, its victory all d way. So cheer-up and be expectant
For ur Medics and trv. Wish u d very best.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Phew!! I was confused oo....thought u were talking about board exam...and na playpays dey ask dat question alot so i wasnt sure....

I ignored d first mention but this.... i wont.
na why u carry our sharp corner matter come here?
dey ready pay fine ooo nd try dey lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
chidinmaaa: Pls house I need ur advice oooo my admission letter has 4 start dates on it(fall 2013,jan,may and fall 2014) so I applied since 31st may for fall 2013. Do u think d embassy must have seen all d dates ? Do I need 2 send them a mail?coz I've already missed fall dis year but am tinking of january! Wat do I do plsssss
WoW! what school?
what should u do? chill and be happy!
Embassy is very much aware of ur multiple start date.
have u tried making inquiry of ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
PlayPays:

I ignored d first mention but this.... i wont.
na why u carry our sharp corner matter come here?
dey ready pay fine ooo nd try dey lipsrsealed
....Bro trust me...my fine don dey ready.....remember u said em dey nairaland too so i wana be sure say no b am cuz dat question just hit me like train wey dey go alberta grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Siga: ...Seems cos the guy rant too much u don miss the point.... A ni , hin say the agent don kuku ma submit the new start date with a different program... all he can do is to wait oo...

na so!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ekpekus(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello, I am new on this thread but the little I have read, I discover it is quite informative and educative. I need to be adviced on how to apply to a school in Canada. What are the modalities involved. I desire a Post graduate degree program in Pharmacology next year @ a relatively affordable school and town.

Thanks as I expect a positive response from good hearted fellows in this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
ajokyjoky:

@ Ajibola,

The school only offers admission for fall applicants

http://www.cna.nl.ca/international-students/post.asp

( Just 3 PGD courses are offered- Journalism, International Business Management and Safety Engineering Technology as detailed in the link) Although, the school has a lot of courses for the 2yr Diploma depending on the course that you intend to study. The Tuition is relatively cheap at CAD 8,000 per annum compared to others but the employment prospect is very low cos of the population. I guess that is the more reason while Tuition fees are cheap in Newfoundland and Labrador but the truth is, you do not have to be restricted to the province even after study.

Please note that it is a College and not a University

Tuition:

International Business Management (One Year)
$16,000 CAD

Journalism (One Year)
$8,250 CAD

Safety Engineering Technology
$12,900 CAD

These aint cheap bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro trust me...my fine don dey ready.....remember u said em dey nairaland too so i wana be sure say no b am cuz dat question just hit me like train wey dey go alberta grin.....

you're still yet to submit my assignment... she send regards as usual.
I go arrange boys make em Lamba you when u get to Lambton.... that's d fine!

Don't bother to reply this post, save the space! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
PlayPays:

you're still yet to submit my assignment... she send regards as usual.
I go arrange boys make em Lamba you when u get to Lambton.... that's d fine!

Don't bother to reply this post, save the space! grin
....Ok i wont reply grin....we need to save space....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....check www.ontariocollege.ca ....meanwhile have u checked lambton college? grin....
I don't want Ontario things...I heard na for made men. Which province is Lambton? I will check. So why d laff, Chrigro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
frederal:
I don't want Ontario things...I heard na for made men. Which province is Lambton? I will check. So why d laff, Chrigro?
....Lol @made men..........Lambton too na ontario and i dey laff cuz na the sch wey i wan go too be dat grin.....check for schs on our cic link.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko: Congrats to all, who got their trvs while I was away.
My fone vex and crashed. I too dey check vfs status.
My medicals dropped today o. To God be the glory.
Cdhc don remember may 24th applicants.
@onwuachi, donriley, adewaleafolabi,tebenezer, kayconsult-and other fall applicants
We will all smile. I'm awaiting ur good news too oo.
@chrigo-ow are you? God aint sleeping. He's able. The waiting no get part 2.
@Oga siga and femmy- I hail the elders of d forum. God bless us all.
One love.
congrats madam, I tapped from dis too o. I'm Fall medics n trv hopeful sinx may 9th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
galala123:

na so!
Longtime friend....sent a message to your mobile. ..changed my phone so lost whatsapp contacts. ..
Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ekpekus: Hello, I am new on this thread but the little I have read, I discover it is quite informative and educative. I need to be adviced on how to apply to a school in Canada. What are the modalities involved. I desire a Post graduate degree program in Pharmacology next year @ a relatively affordable school and town.

Thanks as I expect a positive response from good hearted fellows in this thread.
....I want to believe u have the cic instituiton link with u...cuz dat link dey vex say i too dey post am....go tru dat link and shop for sch's that offers ur course with friendly tuition.....modalities? Go tru the schools website to know how its been done ......go get ur transript,u would also nid reference letter,e.t.c...go tru the sites and know the requiremennt.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ekpekus(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ChriGo I wouldn't mind if you post the link of the cic again! I will deeply appreciate that. Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
GboyegaD: Hello house,
Trust everyone is doing great. Congrats to those who got their TRVs while I was away and also, those who got Medical calls.
I have not been able to comment as I have been so occupied of late and more so, the rate of growth of the thread is exponential thus, making it difficult to catch up with.
@Fhemmy, never knew you would like the gala so much but hopefully, when I am coming back from the winter vacation, I will try and get you many.
I will try to check in once in a while, I promise.

I pray we will get to hear/read more positive news on this thread.

Chairman, i wonder why people said the thing not as good as it used to be oh, cos i love it too much, infact, the last one - i took it to church to go and show off to all my friends grin Once again, thanks a lot and God will always meet you at the point of your need oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
britiko: Congrats to all, who got their trvs while I was away.
My fone vex and crashed. I too dey check vfs status.
My medicals dropped today o. To God be the glory.
Cdhc don remember may 24th applicants.
@onwuachi, donriley, adewaleafolabi,tebenezer, kayconsult-and other fall applicants
We will all smile. I'm awaiting ur good news too oo.
@chrigo-ow are you? God aint sleeping. He's able. The waiting no get part 2.
@Oga siga and femmy- I hail the elders of d forum. God bless us all.
One love.

Congratulations my Brother and i pray that what you are finding in Canada will be within your reach, you will never regret your coming to Canada as you stand to be a good ambassador of Nigeria . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Nemsy: If thats university of manitoba, I wil really need your help. I intend coming there for Masters of Nursing 2014.

No probs...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ade4gold: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2013
@Chrigo: Am planning to study International Business mgt -Postgraduate Diploma. January might be late, I will go for May. Do I need to evaluate my transcript or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by diiiiipo: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Wow! This thread moves at lightening speed. If u miss 2 days, Na textbook u go read afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Siga: ... COngrats britiko.... Makavelli... U don chop my ofada rice? angry

Chop am ke? he dey sepe sepe o.....na how to get am to Tdot i never know o. even If Canadian prime minister near am penre, I go wipe am. grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:58am On Sep 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

Chop am ke? he dey sepe sepe o.....na how to get am to Tdot i never know o. even If Canadian prime minister near am penre, I go wipe am. grin grin
....Ok ... mind back at rest... we go make something happen ... hopefully...my Uncle and Aunt just left Newfy the day u landed there... spent sometime here with me ...dem just enter Lagos today...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Ekpekus: @ChriGo I wouldn't mind if you post the link of the cic again! I will deeply appreciate that. Tnx
take am www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2013
ade4gold: @Chrigo: Am planning to study International Business mgt -Postgraduate Diploma. January might be late, I will go for May. Do I need to evaluate my transcript or not
....Bro u can still make january session if and only if everything u want to do is being done b4 october ending....u have to work speedily on this...take this link too and search for sch of ur choice www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp please note that na online route u go use oo.....do u have ur transcript with u already?....if yes then i advice u narrow ur search down to ontario colleges.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro u can still make january session if and only if everything u want to do is being done b4 october ending....u have to work speedily on this...take this link too and search for sch of ur choice www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp please note that na online route u go use oo.....do u have ur transcript with u already?....if yes then i advice u narrow ur search down to ontario colleges.....

Bros, sept has ended oh, don't put him/her on a long tin, from wot we knw abt d process, Jan is almost impossible. I said almost, on dis tread, God don do am for som ppl, d rest of una, y una no dey pay una tithe on time na. . . . . tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls if I want to collect my transcript for masters, is it advisable the school send it direct? Or I should be single handedly given?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium:

Bros, sept has ended oh, don't put him/her on a long tin, from wot we knw abt d process, Jan is almost impossible. I said almost, on dis tread, God don do am for som ppl, d rest of una, y una no dey pay una the on time na. . . . . tongue
....Longthing bitibo?...na college no be uni bro....i got my Lambton admission within 3-5 days bro grin.....dont u tink dats speed....anyway since the bros said he's targeting jan or may there is still hope.....Oga banker u don track?....abi u dey fear to track.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2013
jaybmich: Pls if I want to collect my transcript for masters, is it advisable the school send it direct? Or I should be single handedly given?
.......some schools dont give out transcript by hand....i collected mine by hand and i found it very useful....if ur sch dey give out by hand den why not....u can still make notarized copy of it and use for other purpose.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.