Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587406 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
ancient1: To those that did their medics at Asaju , pls how early should one get to the clinic?

I will be doing mine at Asaju on monday....... Mayb we can meet there. Holla me privately let's exchange contacts
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2013
sundayoloyede: Congrat....may d lord see u thru, pls send copy of ur SOP and lists of other documents used. My email is gbemine4je@gmail.com

Document submitted

1. Application form
2. Proof of financial support (sponsor dad with 7.5m)
3. Digital photo
4. Int'l pp bio data page
5. Family information form
6. Acceptance letter
7. Evidence of work during studies (my program got co-op)
8. Schedule 1 form
9. Letter of Explanation.

Additional Docx attached to my LOE
1. Statement of Purpose
2. Employment letter
3. Study leave letter
4. Sponsorship letter (dad)
5. Letter of introduction from dad company
6. Company registration papers
7. Building plan (2)
8. Dad Retirement ID card from previous work place

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2013
xtus:

Document submitted

1. Application form
2. Proof of financial support (sponsor dad with 7.5m)
3. Digital photo
4. Int'l pp bio data page
5. Family information form
6. Acceptance letter
7. Evidence of work during studies (my program got co-op)
8. Schedule 1 form
9. Letter of Explanation.

Additional Docx attached to my LOE
1. Statement of Purpose
2. Employment letter
3. Study leave letter
4. Sponsorship letter (dad)
5. Letter of introduction from dad company
6. Company registration papers
7. Building plan (2)
8. Dad Retirement ID card from previous work place

Hw z d structure of a study leave leta, af a friend dat nids to draft one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by good188(m): 5:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Canada good country
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Please can someone help me with the requirements for having another person make inquire and possibly withdraw application package on my behalf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
tolyem: @oga siga, femmy,earthgreen etc

Please, is this a good option for we, winter 2014 paper routes applicants?

quote author=humanshado]

To All Paper Route Applicants:

Have u guys got the message in Jadapinket13's post I quoted above? I think u guys will do no harm to yourselves if you follow what she did afterall you still have like three months and you do not even have to apply for a new course for January 2014. Things have changed from the way CIC handles applications and I expect applicants to also follow suit by adopting the change. I noticed her application took like 3 weeks to get medical instruction, mine took 2 weeks and others and just yesterday xtus got his medical instruction within 9days of applying online. I believe very soon it will be 1 week. My adivice to you guys take the risk of withdrawing your applications and apply online, I bet u would not regret it.

Thanks for the advise....Jadapinket gave it a try,it worked for her doesnt mean it would work for others and moreover she was favoured to have gotten her medicals after she got acknowledged for her online application withdrawal which she never did, though, she challenged CDHC and got prompt response. My question is this, what if it hadn't paidoff? I dont mean to sound pessimistic but I just want us to do things appropriately not because it worked for someone else.
@ JADAPINKET.... I truly salute your courage for what you did because you didn't know of this forum as at that time;Courage is your name, sincerely I dont have such spirit.
@Humanshado...once again thanks because you are only concerned about we paper routers; you have already done your medicals and have nothing to lose.
@Tolyem...pardon me for intruding, you referred to my Ogas...I dont see any big deal in Humanshado's advise if you are a risk taker, IMO, we still have 2months plus to winter, so there's still time and moreover Jadapinket was a Fall Applicant.
I pray God favor us all....God's favour na the sure route by peeps wink#Que sera sera#

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
Huzzie:
Thanks for the advise....Jadapinket gave it a try,it worked for her doesnt mean it would work for others and moreover she was favoured to have gotten her medicals after she got acknowledged for her online application withdrawal which she never did, though, she challenged CDHC and got prompt response. My question is this, what if it hadn't paidoff? I dont mean to sound pessimistic but I just want us to do things appropriately not because it worked for someone else.
@ JADAPINKET.... I truly salute your courage for what you did because you didn't know of this forum as at that time;Courage is your name, sincerely I dont have such spirit.
@Humanshado...once again thanks because you are only concerned about we paper routers; you have already done your medicals and have nothing to lose.
@Tolyem...pardon me for intruding, you referred to my Ogas...I dont see any big deal in Humanshado's advise if you are a risk taker, IMO, we still have 2months plus to winter, so there's still time and moreover Jadapinket was a Fall Applicant.
I pray God favor us all....God's favour na the sure route by peeps wink#Que sera sera#
.....Am with u my man.....it aint that easy to go withdraw visa application....it takes frustration and then courage....jada didnt just go withdraw her application , it was actually frustration that brought about that move...we are different individuals and we all have our frustration threshold.....afterall jada was lucky to have january start date at her grasp so this also serves as a motivation to withdraw....i literally adviced a friend to withdraw too but wasnt courageous to do such but got her medics the following week.....if any winter applicant feels frustrated enuff to withdraw and go online route please do it....i would salute such courage.....God's time is the best either paper or online the koko na to chop trv..... To better serve as a motivator, a winter applicant should volunteer by withdrawing and go online route....if the outcome is favourable then am sure all winter applicant would withdraw grin....all we need is a volunteer......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
@huzzie and ChriGo,
Thanks for your contributions, however, I Don't have any form of frustration because the God I am serving is able.

Just as I discussed with ChriGo on phone yesterday, I only seek elders opinion on what humanshado suggested for all to learn from.....we still have ample time to wait....definitely, I won't be forced to withdraw because my God will do everything at his own time.

ChriGo: .....Am with u my man.....it aint that easy to go withdraw visa application....it takes frustration and then courage....jada didnt just go withdraw her application , it was actually frustration that brought about that move...we are different individuals and we all have our frustration threshold.....afterall jada was lucky to have january start date at her grasp so this also serves as a motivation to withdraw....i literally adviced a friend to withdraw too but wasnt courageous to do such but got her medics the following week.....if any winter applicant feels frustrated enuff to withdraw and go online route please do it....i would salute such courage.....God's time is the best either paper or online the koko na to chop trv..... To better serve as a motivator, a winter applicant should volunteer by withdrawing and go online route....if the outcome is favourable then am sure all winter applicant would withdraw grin....all we need is a volunteer......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by muyiroro: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good day, pls I need advice on how to link my late Father property as one of the beneficiary inorder to show the embassy that I ve a family ties cos my father didn't do wil. I ve the original Deed that is duly registered in Alausa back as 1976, but I don't really know the best document my lawyer should do that would convinceed the visa officer.
These option:
1. Deed of gift
2. Affidavit
3. Letter of Introduction from my lawyer
or any other best option from the house.

thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
tolyem: @huzzie and ChriGo,
Thanks for your contributions, however, I Don't have any form of frustration because the God I am serving is able.

Just as I discussed with ChriGo on phone yesterday, I only seek elders opinion on what humanshado suggested for all to learn from.....we still have ample time to wait....definitely, I won't be forced to withdraw because my God will do everything at his own time.

....we all pray so Egbon mi.....with the unreliable dates cdhc feed our ears with, lets hope they are now working on june applicants *in cdhc voice *....i dont want to believe the reason they jump dates is cuz of the high demands of some courses in canada....lets just wait and watch them in 3D.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
muyiroro: Good day, pls I need advice on how to link my late Father property as one of the beneficiary inorder to show the embassy that I ve a family ties cos my father didn't do wil. I ve the original Deed that is duly registered in Alausa back as 1976, but I don't really know the best document my lawyer should do that would convinceed the visa officer.
These option:
1. Deed of gift
2. Affidavit
3. Letter of Introduction from my lawyer
or any other best option from the house.

thank you
....as long as the deed contains ur fathers name then wat more?...i belive that should be enuff....are u planning on going online route?.....i know thats a rhetorical question cuz i tink u follow this thread to understand better.....online route doesnt need u to upload the landed docx per say....if ur letter of explanation or SOP contains a very convincing reason to come back to naija, i tink the VO sees that as home tie too ....my opinion.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
onuawuchi: Please can someone help me with the requirements for having another person make inquire and possibly withdraw application package on my behalf
Hi Onuawuchi, be patient, u can still be called for your medicals, dont be too in a rush to withdraw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
It turns out that Childhood TB can leave visible and permanent scars on an individuals lungs. Imagine claiming not to have ever had TB and the chest x-ray says otherwise. Honesty in this case is the best way out .

Also an individual might be too young to remember so ensure to ask for your medical history from parents or primary care giver.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joseph1013: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
God! This thread is so overwhelming. You guys are doing such a great job. **doffs hat**

Please guys, I need your help. I want to go do my masters in civil engineering in canada, and then settle down there for work. I have a third class degree though.

Where do I begin please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
nm. He doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I did my medicals @consultants practice. How do i track whether my medical results have been sent. Do I have to visit CDHC ? Or can it be done online ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
...Look no further... If u are looking for Naija Movies...shows and Music... Bell has a Naija TV channel now... Channel 663-5..all dedicated to Naija oooo.... hopefully once this has enough traffic...all other providers will join...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yield: nm. He doesn't care.
....Yield u really suprised me sha....why take this personal?...he doesn't care but biko i care jare.....with the way u talk i sense u're a medical practitional...i was already digging out the useful info u said and want to ask further questions on it only to cum back and found ur post modified....chai!! E no good oo....he's not the only one here na...am also a learner too oo oo grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siga: ...Look no further... If u are looking for Naija Movies...shows and Music... Bell has a Naija TV channel now... Channel 663-5..all dedicated to Naija oooo.... hopefully once this has enough traffic...all other providers will join...
....Thank God i get to watch my baba suwe movies in canny....phew!! grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Siga: ...Look no further... If u are looking for Naija Movies...shows and Music... Bell has a Naija TV channel now... Channel 663-5..all dedicated to Naija oooo.... hopefully once this has enough traffic...all other providers will join...

My oga we dey road, we dey come.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joseph1013: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
joseph1013: God! This thread is so overwhelming. You guys are doing such a great job. **doffs hat**

Please guys, I need your help. I want to go do my masters in civil engineering in canada, and then settle down there for work. I have a third class degree though.

Where do I begin please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
joseph1013: God! This thread is so overwhelming. You guys are doing such a great job. **doffs hat**

Where do I begin please?
....Na wa oo if the ogas in the house no dey quick answer questions na on a looping level oo....bro start from a college...its really gona be battle securing a masters degree space with a third class....a postgraduate diploma 1st then later in future u can proceed with masters degree if u wish...scrutinize dis link and go tru wat all the colleges offers in terms of cost and location www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please i intend schooling in canada next year october, because am stil serving,but i knw most schools are either september or january.please i have a cgpa of 4.49 in accounting a 2.1 please what schools can i apply to and what are the requirements to get a canadian visa.i want to do my masters in finance.thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
shayi12: sup beautiful people in the house!!! happy independence day!!!! wow its been ages since i was last on this site and its defo hardwork for me to start from where i stopped. aniwaiz hope all is good. for those coming to lambton college esp in the ITP program, uve chosen well the course is awesome but be prepared to write at least 2 tests per week. hence you have to be on your game. others courses are also good and am sure uld enjoy it. ohh yes and we all went to Niagra falls last weekend and twas awesome!!!truly one of the 8 wonder of the world. i cant belive how close my city is to US. about 15mins to be precise. shoot me any questions people and i can help out in my own way!!!! cheers
please i need an agent to help process my visa with me.please do you have an idea of any good agent? I have a cgpa of 4.49/5 in accounting want to do my ,masters in finance.what schools do you think i can easily be admited into? And d criteria to get a canadian student visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
losky4real: please i need an agent to help process my visa with me.please do you have an idea of any good agent? I have a cgpa of 4.49/5 in accounting want to do my ,masters in finance.what schools do you think i can easily be admited into? And d criteria to get a canadian student visa
u are good to go, u will definitely find a school to do you masters, but if you want a surest way of gaining admission, i will suggest you apply for a college postgraduate cert in a related field which you can easily use to bridge into your masters program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
losky4real: please i need an agent to help process my visa with me.please do you have an idea of any good agent? I have a cgpa of 4.49/5 in accounting want to do my ,masters in finance.what schools do you think i can easily be admited into? And d criteria to get a canadian student visa
...U do not need an agent...u can do all ursef...check this links
www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

As for the visa requirement, u would be doing that online grin...very easy and fast...check this link to have a glimpse of the docx needed

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279

please note that online route require less docx...the link above is for paper route which is going into extinction....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
kayconsult: u are good to go, u will definately find a school do do you masters, but if you want a surest way of gaining admission, i will suggest you apply for a college postgraduate cert in a related field which you can easily use to bridge into your masters program.
ok thanks.please what are the requirements for a canadian student visa?i wil apply straight for a master's program,i have only one year to spare for that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
ChriGo: ...U do not need an agent...u can do all ursef...check this links
www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

As for the visa requirement, u would be doing that online grin...very easy and fast...check this link to have a glimpse of the docx needed

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279

please note that online route require less docx...the link above is for paper route which is going into extinction....
thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
losky4real: ok thanks.please what are the requirements for a canadian student visa?i wil apply straight for a master's program,i have only one year to spare for that.

u will need a letter of sponsorship, this can be from your parent or place of work
Good statement of account with atleast 5 million
letter of admission
birth certificate
application form
marriage cert if married
landed properties documents
police report
nysc certificate
waec or neco cert
university cert
int'l passport
Statement of purpose
letter of employment if any
birth certificate or marriage certificate of sponsors
application fee N19,500

I think thats for all now, if anyone has something to add to it, they are free
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kjbobo please can you send me the details of that agric stuff mail imoukhuede@hotmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
olufemi14: Good news house.. Just received a call from mai agent dat my visa has bn approved n dat I shuld com on Friday 2 collect mai document..
please can i get d number of your agent?want to aply for masters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
kayconsult:

u will need a letter of sponsorship, this can be from your parent or place of work
Good statement of account with atleast 5 million
letter of admission
birth certificate
application form
marriage cert if married
landed properties documents
police report
nysc certificate
waec or neco cert
university cert
int'l passport
Statement of purpose
letter of employment if any
birth certificate or marriage certificate of sponsors
application fee N19,500 thank u so very much.hw much shld i v in my own account as a student apart frm my sponsor thank u much.please how much do i need in my own account as a stud3nt?

I think thats for all now, if anyone has something to add to it, they are free

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.