Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586960 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
nas-jay:

he is not trying to discourage u, yes u might need work experience
Do I have to proof that I have work experience before they can grant me admission? Can any work experience do it for me? For example teaching,software repairs and maintenance? Or what?
The website also says that,CERTAIN graduate programs require student to have work experience prior to admission and also. Admission will be based on having a supervisor in your area of study,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls if you used online application, do me a favour to contact me on 08038944051,I will call u to ask few questions from you. just want to know the no of documents uploaded and the photo size. Thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
tonyrero: Anyone attending already or applying to humber college Pls let's share ideas
...What ideas do u plan to share bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
...Chrigogo...where r u... Medics don show... u r hardly on .... prelude to ur escape once u land Sarnia... anyone ready to bet $100 ... Chrigogo go disappear once hin land... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
buchi4med: pls if you used online application, do me a favour to contact me on 08038944051,I will call u to ask few questions from you. just want to know the no of documents uploaded and the photo size. Thank u.

Buchi4med do you wanna withdraw ur application from embassy and maple and apply online? What is maple saying? Hv u not still been called for medics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Siga: ...Chrigogo...where r u... Medics don show... u r hardly on .... prelude to ur escape once u land Sarnia... anyone ready to bet $100 ... Chrigogo go disappear once hin land... grin
.....Lwkmd....oga mi, i no mind betting too oo....i know wan dey selfish ni oo....i dey fear say if this thread reach page 450 oga justwise fit decide to close am ni so i wan dey post less and observe no ni.....chai!! Oro Aye le ooo !! grin.....i remember some times ago wey some peeps dey complain say my post much,chrigo quote long...now wey i don chilax make all applicant anounce news 4 dis part4 thread dem say medics don carry me go....this life hard sha....*sigh*....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by waleswizzy: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello house,I submmited my application form in August at vfs center ikeja.Please can anyone tell me when I wll be call for medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
lymelyte:
Do I have to proof that I have work experience before they can grant me admission? Can any work experience do it for me? For example teaching,software repairs and maintenance? Or what?
Brother....better calm down and listen to advice?Work experience shows your level of exposure and reflects your interest in the course which the oyinbo's look at and it strengthens your app...
I am in health science and I have mech eng grad in my class cos she worked in health related field...and some other health science background weren't picked!
3.3 into MUN is a tough call but like Chrigo said:I will prefer 3.3 with two years work experience in related field to a 3.8 fresh from school.....and try apply wisdom in choice of schools....consider not only tuition but things like trend of admissions!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tonyrero(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
...What ideas do u plan to share bro...
Well, basically if already in Canada and at humber, let's know wasup over there in toronto, if existing applicants let's knw wen u applied, ur course, duration, type of program, documents etc and if aspiring to humber let's get details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
waleswizzy: Hello house,I submmited my application form in August at vfs center ikeja.Please can anyone tell me when I wll be call for medicals.
Probably December.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
...@Kjbobo...oga mi...tanx for the chip in....my guy just dey para like say he paid anyone here to give advice....let him apply ooo....at least he said he can pool out transcripts easily....i just pray he wouldn't come back here to complain that MUN didnt give him admission...na that time my own para go start grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ahba bro no shake e fit be nw till december. What date in August did u submit
jaymdee:
Probably December.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ahba bro, no shake e fit be nw till december. What date in August did u submit
jaymdee:
Probably December.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lwkmd....oga mi, i no mind betting too oo....i know wan dey selfish ni oo....i dey fear say if this thread reach page 450 oga justwise fit decide to close am ni so i wan dey post less and observe no ni.....chai!! Oro Aye le ooo !! grin.....i remember some times ago wey some peeps dey complain say my post much,chrigo quote long...now wey i don chilax make all applicant anounce news 4 dis part4 thread dem say medics don carry me go....this life hard sha....*sigh*....lol....
@chrigo why u no reason like dis b4 ur medicals show LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
tebenezer: Its high time to start tapping from trv....Medical done yesterday at asaju hospital.Glory be to god.On my way to vfs for re-submission.God wan finalize his work once and for all.Baba God no dey slumber...... If it is in your heart, God will put it in your hands

Oga sir...I hav bin cald for medicals too..after medicals are u expected to go resubmit anytn at vfs again? I tot asaju will upload wateva needs to b uploaded... me wan go srait to Asaju since they accept photocopy of passport then afterwards go to vfs and collect the envelope they said have for me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
chidinmaaa:
@chrigo why u no reason like dis b4 ur medicals show LWKMD
.....Hahahaha....My reasoning faculty block dat time ni jare grin....but now medics don unblock am.....i dey even reason say make i deactivate my account sef...cuz as long as my account dey active my hand go still scratch me to post on nairaland....na wa ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
jaymdee:
Probably December.
.....Bro u be Visa Officer?.....am sure if i had asked when my own medics will show, u go tell me say na november....na wa oo....@waleswizzy ur medics go show anytime soon.....nextweek is highly promising for all winter applicants....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro u be Visa Officer?.....am sure if i had asked when my own medics will show, u go tell me say na november....na wa oo....@waleswizzy ur medics go show anytime soon.....nextweek is highly promising for all winter applicants....
...Chai... see how Chrigogo dey talk with confidence.... lol.... U know wat... once u land.... I am setting up a Pounded Yam challenge.... lets see if u gat skills...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello house, sorry I haven't been present for a while...been shuttling to n fro lagos.
Finally the TRV don show! God be praised!
Applied online on d 6th of sept
Medical instructions 23rd sept
Medicals done on d 25th sept
Passport submission requested on d 1st oct
Submitted my passport on d 9th n got it some mins later with the trv!
My people, na God! Online route too sure!
It gives u direct contact with cic unlike using a third party n getting third hand Info.
Ur SOP is more important than ur SOA. It should be related to ur course of study.
Be convincing enuf thats all! my sponsor's account had only 3.2m
Ps: getting a trv is just half of the battle, so I'm getting to realise, all d same, we thank God.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Quantumfisika:

Oga sir...I hav bin cald for medicals too..after medicals are u expected to go resubmit anytn at vfs again? I tot asaju will upload wateva needs to b uploaded... me wan go srait to Asaju since they accept photocopy of passport then afterwards go to vfs and collect the envelope they said have for me

Congrats on ur medics; All you need to submit to vfs after medicals is your passport and evidence of tuition/board payment if it was included in the vfs package.

The doctor will upload ur medical report himself. I advice you pick up the vfs package today if available. And check for any instructions from CHDC. So that you can quickly make any tuition payment on monday before the public holiday on tuesday and Wednesday. At least the 3 days to reflect in Canada bank will work to your favour.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
sparta_300: Hello house, sorry I haven't been present for a while...been shuttling to n fro lagos.
It gives u direct contact with cic unlike using a third party n getting third hand Info.
Ur SOP is more important than ur SOA. It should be related to ur course of study.
Ps: getting a trv is just half of the battle, so I'm getting to realise, all d same, we thank God.

Congratulation. TRV in one month. I envy you but I tap into ur TRV anointing.

Online app is the best thing that has happened to canny hopefuls* I sure say our VO dey try gather our many many papers together. @Chrigo; sha u feel me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
sparta_300: Hello house, sorry I haven't been present for a while...been shuttling to n fro lagos.
Congratulations brO. TELL THEM AGAIN ABOUT THE ONLINE THINGY MAKE THEM HEAR WELLA

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by waleswizzy: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
I submitted the applicaton on 18th of august.Tnx @Chrigo,make i start to dey do fasting now.@ Chrigo hope shey dem no.dey decline applicaTion sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2013

ormo..congrats o...so u didn't go tru VFS at all? wen I applied on d 6th of June d online application wasn't effective
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
...Nice one....e don turn to stew be that... where u dey head to bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2013

Excellent!!! Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats Sparta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by habie(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Am so happy to announce that my medics has arrived
Applied :August 21
Medical: October 11
Thank you evrione for the support throughout the waiting period.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Siga: ...Chai... see how Chrigogo dey talk with confidence.... lol.... U know wat... once u land.... I am setting up a Pounded Yam challenge.... lets see if u gat skills...
...hahaha...Oga siga wan kill me with laff ni sha....chai!!.....na God sure pass oga mi....my God wey divide red sea into two no go cum fit do visa package?.....in my town na pounded yam be our food....u know say my blood dey hot from naija...i doubt if u can win me.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
ChriGo: ...hahaha...Oga siga wan kill me with laff ni sha....chai!!.....na God sure pass oga mi....my God wey divide red sea into two no go cum fit do visa package?.....in my town na pounded yam be our food....u know say my blood dey hot from naija...i doubt if u can win me.....
...Na so una dey make mouth.... One of ur brothers for here... @Robbie37...try am and he failed... I beat am hands down... na u wey no chop liver go con beat me.... na lie...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by apple08(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ britiko, How far with your interview? Hope u've done it sha.. How did it go, abeg share ur experience with us now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
habie: Am so happy to announce that my medics has arrived
Applied :August 21
Medical: October 11
Thank you evrione for the support throughout the waiting period.
....Habie....Tank God say u quick anounce am...else i for wan do bebeto anounce am ni mehn!!....am so happy for u....na u dey always tell me say nextweek our medics go show....now dat nextwk na dis week....i chop my own on monday, u chop ur own on friday....bebe nlo jare....@winter applicants na nextweek una go chop una medics ooo *incase e no show dis week*.....me and habie don postpone nextweek tire till we finally hit am dis week grin......Congrats habie....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.