Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588053 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
kayconsult: @ kjbobo, is the trick really abt avoiding negative conversation at the embassy becos they hav cameras watching, or wud u like to give us another trick u hav In mind ?
I stated it on the my posts now....it's about asking questions that are insightful...questions that will get the v.o to tell you...u sure to get your TRV even if u don't get it that day....
YOU just need to drive the Convo when on phone with v.o....2 people got a response as blunt as "if I were you I would resign" even though they couldn't get the TRV that day....
The cameras can pick what you saying was my point....I was a victim ooo.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Quantumfisika:

ook..tanks man..not expectin to pay any fees cos I got a full scholarship which includes feedin..boardin tutition etc..which clinic uploads d medical result faster...dnt want uneccesary delays..
How did you do it?i mean how did u get the scholarship. I am planning to do my postgraduate in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
rilly2000:

Can you please, explain more on how I can confirm my medical result from the cdch..., I'm not based in lagos, I left lagos immediately after my medicals... So, I donno someone will have to wait to confirm!
Please, kindly explain more better.
Thanks

You can check my previous post where I explained well in more details. Meanwhile I've sent u a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:
I stated it on the my posts now....it's about asking questions that are insightful...questions that will get the v.o to tell you...u sure to get your TRV even if u don't get it that day....
YOU just need to drive the Convo when on phone with v.o....2 people got a response as blunt as "if I were you I would resign" even though they couldn't get the TRV that day....

Hello grandpa,
Allow me ask some questions; hope its not the secretary that make d phone calls u referring to as VO? If not, how does one get to speak on phone wv a VO??

Seriously, if someone has the liver you can always use it with that lady on phone to force words out of her, I've seen some strong dudes nd divas try it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
PlayPays:

Hello grandpa,
Allow me ask some questions; hope its not the secretary that make d phone calls u referring to as VO? If not, how does one get to speak on phone wv a VO??

Seriously, if someone has the liver you can always use it with that lady on phone to force words out of her, I've seen some strong dudes nd divas try it.
Lol...,no mind me o....I tend to call anyone privy to info on visas.....V.O
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:

that lady on phone is not VO,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
nas-jay:

that lady on phone is not VO,
Yea...I know....thanks....I am used to generalizing all working there as V.O....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidiadi50: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls have anyone in the house been called up for medicals?pls let me know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abellybaba: Omo!! Special congrat to sier450. I spoke to him and his own miracle enter Guinness miracle book of record smiles. You need to hear his testimony. So sweet and I wish am well cos I know soon the house will wish me congratulations soon. Peace
Amen oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
rilly2000:

@sier405... Please, how did you know that they uploaded your medical result that same day?
I was with him. D doc had a little hitch with my passport called me back when I don almost reach aus made d correction in front of me and I told him I go stay wth am to upload am not to have any problem again. Na so I take sabi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
seir405:
I was with him. D doc had a little hitch with my passport called me back when I don almost reach aus made d correction in front of me and I told him I go stay wth am to upload am not to have any problem again. Na so I take sabi.
...Congrats bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2013
hi guys...pls how can one reach d embassy on d fone...each tym I cal dia nos below a guy picks n say dey dont attend to visa issues on d fone..

Telephone: (011 234 1) 271-5650;
262-2512/15

abi hav been usin a wrong nos along?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 4:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello family,

congrats to those that got there Medic n TRV, all the awaiting, God go do am for everyone.
Am sorry have not been able to come here regularly...abeg no vex o, na school wahala...in fact, I still dey school as I dey write this message sef, n it's about 12:30AM.....MUN is cheap, but Graduate studies no b beans for here o, especially if e don tay wey you graduate...#gbabe...I don't mean to scare anyone ooo...am just trying to explain why i've not been able to check the forum.
if you're the type that read 2 weeks to exams, mhen, you gat buckle up o...you must read everyday...infact, no alternative to reading.....lol
If you need my assistance, just send me an email ...that's convenient for me to check unlike reading page by page here.

#Cheers

Earthgreeners, Kjbobo, Deebla et all...how far na? how una side
chrigo nko? wetin dey happen na?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2013
dommakavelli: Hello family,

congrats to those that got there Medic n TRV, all the awaiting, God go do am for everyone.
Am sorry have not been able to come here regularly...abeg no vex o, na school wahala...in fact, I still dey school as I dey write this message sef, n it's about 12:30AM.....MUN is cheap, but Graduate studies no b beans for here o, especially if e don tay wey you graduate...#gbabe...I don't mean to scare anyone ooo...am just trying to explain why i've not been able to check the forum.
if you're the type that read 2 weeks to exams, mhen, you gat buckle up o...you must read everyday...infact, no alternative to reading.....lol
If you need my assistance, just send me an email ...that's convenient for me to check unlike reading page by page here.

#Cheers

Watsup?great oooo....we making progress here too...hope you are settled now?You can inbox me your number.
All the best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2013

#Cheers

...Baba dommakaveli i full ground oo....guess u weren't able to read the pages back.....chrigo don chop medics too oo grin....will join u in canny nov/dec by God's grace....tanx for droping in....u're mouthed...all the best....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Siga: ...Congrats bro...
Egbon ese
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Does anyone have an idea about this new yellow card which FG has introduced and where to get it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Any medics / Trv news today?

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2013

#Cheers

Bruv,i have sent u a request through nairaland to ur email.Please I want to ask you some impt questions about my postgraduate degree in canada via email or better still holla me via my email(marshallw00@yahoo.com).i want
Thanks and Godbless as I await your anticipated response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olabokey: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Chrigoal.... Welcome back from break... It's unbelievable 3 pages without Chrigo's spit... grin really missed you. Please, If you have done your medicals where did you do it? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ chrigo I hope u were nt asked to pay 3yrs tuition fee and board? We miss you here ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
does anyone have any idea if the Canadian embassy open on eidel fitri public holiday in nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
freshdude: does anyone have any idea if the Canadian embassy open on eidel fitri public holiday in nigeria.

Nt possible..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kittysunshine: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=freshdude]does anyone have any idea if the Canadian embassy open on eidel fitri public holiday in nigeria.[/quote. YOu can check the Nigerian office website to see public holidays. They may not observe it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
freshdude: does anyone have any idea if the Canadian embassy open on eidel fitri public holiday in nigeria.
Check vfs global website....you will see pub days for them.I can bet you......they will observe it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chrigo!
This one wey meds don carry you comot for NL......if you come reach canny nko ;
People dey look for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
hello house, una remember me? sorry i have been away. School here no they play oh! just some small advice i wan give to all them applicants. please check well weda your course is 8months or one year oh! make the thing no affect your post grad work permit oh! 8months no be one year oh! No go dull am like me. now i have to do another course related to this after my current course so that i can get more than 8months post grad work permit. Anyway Goodluck to all the visa waiters. as u are praying now no go forget God when you enter canada oh! e dey very easy to forget. Make i run sha, one hot babe from turkey dey find me. (JOke OH!)

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
olabo_key: Chrigoal.... Welcome back from break... It's unbelievable 3 pages without Chrigo's spit... grin really missed you. Please, If you have done your medicals where did you do it? Thanks
.....Lol....na 2day i do am...asaju dey do shakara jare...my man..i dy here wella....following silently grin....I later did my medics at Consultant practice *chrigo covers face*..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
ahmedonia4real: @ chrigo I hope u were nt asked to pay 3yrs tuition fee and board? We miss you here ooo
....Hahaha....no be my portion....lol....i was given no further instructions...just medics...*tongues out*....grin...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
kjbobo: Chrigo!
This one wey meds don carry you comot for NL......if you come reach canny nko ;
People dey look for you grin
....Oga mi...medics no carry me comot oo....na my base be dis grin....just trying to reduce my post to save the remaining pages noni....i dey observe ni ooo....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
ChriGo: ...Baba dommakaveli i full ground oo....guess u weren't able to read the pages back.....chrigo don chop medics too oo grin....will join u in canny nov/dec by God's grace....tanx for droping in....u're mouthed...all the best....

hey Badoo!!!
I no read o...congrats bro.....soso happy for you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abeg all the gurus and bros for the site.Abeg mk una help fresh applicants(me) for postgraduate study abroad preferably MUN,canada.
I use God beg all of una

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.