Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586555 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kayconsult, you're going for IBM?
Do you have an idea of after school work availability? Especially in the Ontario province.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
clusterphobia: Kayconsult, you're going for IBM?
Do you have an idea of after school work availability? Espeche Ontario province.
for sure ders job prospect in ontario and all over canada. what course are u going for and which school ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
ANYONE HEADING TO NIAGARA COLLEGE FOR WINTER 2014 ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Naso I go contact u cos I don try to write u but e no go, since I see ur email. I go send u a note soon.

seir405: @ Abellybaba's na seir405@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:
Like earthgreeners said.....none really is...just stay positive....as at the time I did meds...I found out consultant practice was doing well then.....
My meds got to embassy in 5 working days...

do you mean your meds results were ready and sent to the embassy in 5 working days? , how were you able to find out? And Which of the hospitals did you use abeg? Are there any other people with the same experience?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kayconsult, I'm going for Global biz management, pretty much d same thing.
I'm from a science background with a business working background so needed to know the prospects. My school is close to yours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
clusterphobia: Kayconsult, I'm going for Global biz management, pretty much d same thing.
I'm from a science background with a business working background so needed to know the prospects. My school is close to yours.
.ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
hi guys...how una dey? I have two questions o...first o...CIC sent me an email askin me to go for medicals with a medical form attached to d email. I checked VFS trackin and dis was wat dey said..

Your Passport Status
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for
further instructions , your attention is
required at the earliest.
Copyright 2013. VFS Global. All Rights
Reserved.

I though they will also inform me to come for medicals...abi is it the standard thing they say wen uve bin called for medicals?

secondly o...after the medicals at Asaju in VI, where do they send the results to? Is it same day d medical is done they send your result to wherever they suppose to send it to?

abeg I dey wait for response...una tank u o in advance..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Quantumfisika: hi guys...how una dey? I have two questions o...first o...CIC sent me an email askin me to go for medicals with a medical form attached to d email. I checked VFS trackin and dis was wat dey said..

Your Passport Status
Reserved.

I though they will also inform me to come for medicals...abi is it the standard thing they say wen uve bin called for medicals?

secondly o...after the medicals at Asaju in VI, where do they send the results to? Is it same day d medical is done they send your result to wherever they suppose to send it to?

Yes, congrats. That's the standard way. Go and pick your passport for medicals and maybe further instructions on fees payment.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
lord i hand my application into your hand,take charge for you are the only one that can do it for me.CDHC WAITEN UNA DEY WAIT TO ANSWER MY APPLICATION.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
seir405:

got a mail a week after medical to bring my passport to the embassy which I did yester and gave a 30days period to do that and I don no say na T.R.V.
asaju actually upload my medical the same day I did my medical

Das cool. Nice one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
abeg which clinic in Lag is more efficent? bin hearin diff stories
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
jaymdee:
Yes, congrats. That's the standard way. Go and pick your passport for medicals and maybe further instructions on fees payment.

ook..tanks man..not expectin to pay any fees cos I got a full scholarship which includes feedin..boardin tutition etc..which clinic uploads d medical result faster...dnt want uneccesary delays..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omo!! Special congrat to sier450. I spoke to him and his own miracle enter Guinness miracle book of record smiles. You need to hear his testimony. So sweet and I wish am well cos I know soon the house will wish me congratulations soon. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is it a good Idea to mail the Embassy? what is the minimum info needed? pls house i need a response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Quantumfisika: hi guys...how una dey? I have two questions o...first o...CIC sent me an email askin me to go for medicals with a medical form attached to d email. I checked VFS trackin and dis was wat dey said..

Your Passport Status
Reserved.

Congrat....I tap from your success oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jesunro: yep, i have been to the childrens' practise, the doctor showed me by himself that it was sent. i applied via vfs on the 2nd of May, was supposed to have resumed with the Fall students, now i was made acquire a new start date which is in Winter. 7th of Jan to be precise.

It is quite unfortunate that, at this point, there is nothing one can do again than to pray... because consultant practice said they av sent it and CDHC said they avent gotten from France; So the problem is in France and one cant even get there.

This was exactly my ordeal with them and I kept going there and going there till the lady on phone told me I don't need to come again, that I'm just disturbing myself. Even the gatemen said I don finish their forms cos I fill forms like every other day.

However, I was also told then that a list was being compiled, dunno if its true or not... I asked them if I can go for another medicals, they said no! I did medicals 31st July but TRV not issued until Sept 19th; like 51days or so

Just keep going like once a week and keep praying... good that U are resuming January now...

And I think one way or the other, Consultant practice have their own issues cos my results had not been sent to France like a month after I did medicals when I visited them, they then sent it 3days after. And if I remember correctly, Playpay's result was not sent until he visited them like 2weeks after he did medicals. So in a way, for medical hopefuls, if U can avoid Children practice, it will be better... tho a good number of pple who did it there got their results sent to CDHC promptly too, but I hardly hear of such problems with asaju

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:
Like earthgreeners said.....none really is...just stay positive....as at the time I did meds...I found out consultant practice was doing well then.....
My meds got to embassy in 5 working days...

@kjbobo. Please, how will someone know if his/ her medical report has gotten to the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
seir405:

got a mail a week after medical to bring my passport to the embassy which I did yester and gave a 30days period to do that and I don no say na T.R.V.
asaju actually upload my medical the same day I did my medical

@sier405... Please, how did you know that they uploaded your medical result that same day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
rilly2000:

@kjbobo. Please, how will someone know if his/ her medical report has gotten to the embassy

You'll have to confirm from cdch if they've gotten ur result and if they say no u should proceed to the clinic and confirm from the doctor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
ancient1:

do you mean your meds results were ready and sent to the embassy in 5 working days? , how were you able to find out? And Which of the hospitals did you use abeg? Are there any other people with the same experience?

A week after my medical I made enquiry at cdch and I was told they're yet to get the med result so I went to d clinic to see d doctor who then confirmed it that its yet to be sent as its still on queue so I beg d guy mak he allow am jump queue which he did d next day sent to france and 3days later cdch got it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tobst: Is it a good Idea to mail the Embassy? what is the minimum info needed? pls house i need a response.

Sure it is but better you make enquiry in person at their office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
hmmm, obviously am in d same ordeal u found ursef o. thanks alot for this info. its an eye opener tho. its been a while i visited them, maybe will go before the week runs out. such laxity with one's plan. those pple for france eh, well sha, i comment my reserve...
deebla:

It is quite unfortunate that, at this point, there is nothing one can do again than to pray... because consultant practice said they av sent it and CDHC said they avent gotten from France; So the problem is in France and one cant even get there.

This was exactly my ordeal with them and I kept going there and going there till the lady on phone told me I don't need to come again, that I'm just disturbing myself. Even the gatemen said I don finish their forms cos I fill forms like every other day.

However, I was also told then that a list was being compiled, dunno if its true or not... I asked them if I can go for another medicals, they said no! I did medicals 31st July but TRV not issued until Sept 19th; like 51days or so

Just keep going like once a week and keep praying... good that U are resuming January now...

And I think one way or the other, Consultant practice have their own issues cos my results had not been sent to France like a month after I did medicals when I visited them, they then sent it 3days after. And if I remember correctly, Playpay's result was not sent until he visited them like 2weeks after he did medicals. So in a way, for medical hopefuls, if U can avoid Children practice, it will be better... tho a good number of pple who did it there got their results sent to CDHC promptly too, but I hardly hear of such problems with asaju
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
deebla:

for medical hopefuls, pls if U can avoid Children practice, it will be better..my was not sent to France over a month after I did medicals, just like PlayPays: said, e b like say no be only u d guy allow to jump queue, 4 9ja anything is possible! my medicals don pass 60days, see as me and CDHC dey exchange emails every week,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Quantumfisika:

ook..tanks man..not expectin to pay any fees cos I got a full scholarship which includes feedin..boardin tutition etc..which clinic uploads d medical result faster...dnt want uneccesary delays..
Congrats on your scholarship and medical call up. Please how long did it take you to be notified by your school about the scholarship decision?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
ancient1:

Yep.....mine was a deviant cos I did it on a sat and had two days for pub in Aug....which apparently didn't count eventually cos It got to them in 5 working days but. It was actually 9days if u add weekend and pub hols...plus I knew someone who helped confirm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
rilly2000:

MINE was unofficial...,but back up a lil....I posted some tricks that I used on v.o and also advised some people to use....and they came back with positive feedback....if u are in lag and have time....you can play it on them if you don't hear from them after 2 weeks of medical....and Ilike I said then....don't engage in negative gists at the consulate....u can be seen from inside
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:
MINE was unofficial...,but back up a lil....I posted some tricks that I used on v.o and also advised some people to use....and they came back with positive feedback....if u are in lag and have time....you can play it on them if you don't hear from them after 2 weeks of medical....and Ilike I said then....don't engage in negative gists at the consulate....u can be seen from inside
@ kjbobo, is the trick really abt avoiding negative conversation at the embassy becos they hav cameras watching, or wud u like to give us another trick u might hav I mind ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:
@ kjbobo, is the trick really abt avoiding negative conversation at the embassy becos they hav cameras watching, or wud u like to give us another trick u hav In mind ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
kayconsult: @ kjbobo, is the trick really abt avoiding negative conversation at the embassy becos they hav cameras watching, or wud u like to give us another trick u might hav I mind ?

@kayconsult I was abt asking d same. Pls kjbobo tell us what u told them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
chidinmaaa:

@kayconsult I was abt asking d same. Pls kjbobo tell us what u told them
:ey chidinmaa, u've been following silently. Hav u don ur medicals, if yes, where did you do it ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
PlayPays:

You'll have to confirm from cdch if they've gotten ur result and if they say no u should proceed to the clinic and confirm from the doctor.

Can you please, explain more on how I can confirm my medical result from the cdch..., I'm not based in lagos, I left lagos immediately after my medicals... So, I donno someone will have to wait to confirm!
Please, kindly explain more better.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.