Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586881 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
let there be good news here,the spirit of denial is cancelled in Jesus name Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
mercylicious: Hello house,
Know u guys are doing good.

A friend of mine just graduated from Ukraine (Msc Computer sys). He applied for and got admission to study Electronic Sys Eng (Msc) in Canada. Application was done at Ukraine (online). He was denied based on the following reason; will not leave canny after studies. In reaching this decision, only "purpose of visit" was ticked.

My people how do we address this situation so as to re-apply? This one pass me.

I think he didn't express himself well in his letter of interest as I think he should have explicitly stated what steps he has taken towards fulfilling his future ambition and why he needs to continue his program there in Canada. I would suggest he reapply and have a well constructed letter of interest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ezo4fta(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nairalanders please help me. How long does it take money transferred from a bank account in italy to a bank account in nigeria. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
dommakavelli:

But their's sumtin on d checklist that states that, marriage certificates or birth cert for each family member whether or not they r requesting a visa.

i just looked through the checklist, both the copy i have with me and the one on the site..guess m missing something.. can you please quote the section and what it says..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
kenniy:

i just looked through the checklist, both the copy i have with me and the one on the site..guess m missing something.. can you please quote the section and what it says..

Last page, 4th column
marriage certificates or birth
cert for each family member whether or
not they r requesting a visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
bumdish:

I attached an affidavit to the photocopy of my birth certificate cos' I lost the originals, even though someone who was more experienced profusely advised I get the NPC version for my Canadian application; in the end, I was good to go. In my opinion, documents to be used should be as natural as possible. The moment you start cooking documents here and there, you give the examiner more reasons to look more closely. In summary, if the certificate issued by the hospital is the one the person have been using all along and is recognized by law, then please use otherwise the person may go for the NPC version. No wahala

Sorry pls how long does it take to get the birth cert form NPC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
ezo4fta: Nairalanders please help me. How long does it take money transferred from a bank account in italy to a bank account in nigeria. thanks
....Nna...u miss road...this no be Italy...this na Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hydiciousb: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
wow...never believed i could finish the whole thread. Kudos guys...my questions loading.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abeg make una help me; must all the requested documents be in originals?
Secondly pls i want make una send me the site for dis canadian study forms, the one i previously check show me a questionnaire form, but now i went back to it again n i didnt found the student questionaire form, does this means dy hv cancel filling the form or wat?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2013
Pele..so wats d suituatn nw
ZionSpecie:
Abi o. But I still thank God in all. All I can do now is rest. I've bn so busy lately dat I dn't even get to check d thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 1:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Guys! I just got a really big PDF file of 19mb and I need to shrink it pronto. Please how do I go about it? The documents are wayyyy to large can some please help me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2013
dommakavelli:

Last page, 4th column
marriage certificates or birth
cert for each family member whether or
not they r requesting a visa.

oh.. thanks.. i see it now.. i must have overlooked it since there isn't a check box there and i consider it necessary
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2013
2-chains:
Guys! I just got a really big PDF file of 19mb and I need to shrink it pronto. Please how do I go about it? The documents are wayyyy to large can some please help me?
i assume those are individual scans that u combined to pdf.. reduce the size of each image first before joining them..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2013
emmausa: Abeg make una help me; must all the requested documents be in originals?
Secondly pls i want make una send me the site for dis canadian study forms, the one i previously check show me a questionnaire form, but now i went back to it again n i didnt found the student questionaire form, does this means dy hv cancel filling the form or wat?
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng

i can see d questionnaire is not a downloadable pdf anymore .. guess they want u to print online n fill.. same for the new questionnaire.. modifications where made to those April 9th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2013
accra2005: @ 2-chains
I got admission from Seneca college for PG. I paid tuition fee last week. What next do i do to get confirmation of my payment from them for Visa stuff?

Me too. Please how do I go about the police certificate thing? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2013
@ all,should bank reference letter accompanying the bank statement be photocopied?is it possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
lucky Don: @ all,should bank reference letter accompanying the bank statement be photocopied?is it possible?
...Biko...the devil is a liar....leave it original I beg of u...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Siga: ...Biko...the devil is a liar....leave it original I beg of u...
Thanks sir!But i think bank statement should be photocopied as stated in cdhc's checklist?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2013
lucky Don: Thanks sir!But i think bank statement should be photocopied as stated in cdhc's checklist?
....I repeat ....the devil is a liar grin ....na Original plus photocopy ....

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2013
hello all,
I AM APPLYING TODAY buT BEFORE I CONTINUE I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STATEMENT BELOW MEANS ( EXTRACTED FROM THE CIC.NG WEBSTE)

Evidence that you can support yourself as well as accompanying family members while studying in Canada. Such evidence may include:

proof of a Canadian bank account, if money has been transferred there,
Bank statements for the past four months,
proof of payment of tuition and residence fees, and
proof of funding paid from within Canada for students with a scholarship or enrolled in a Canadian-funded educational program.

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS MANDATORY TO PAY THE TUITION FEES OR OPEN A CANADIAN ACCOUNT AS SUGGESTED.
urgent reply needed pls.

God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
dotman:

Hey, I am heading to St Mary's as well, lets hook up. I have applied for my Visa, still waiting on embassy
u

When did you apply? had to make an important business trip overseas and needed my passport. Was to arrive lagos tomorrow but had to change my return flight till next week.

Will have to go to Abuja to pick my docs and admission letter then rush to lagos to submit.

Frankly, I am already exhausted even before submitting my application. Will reduce docs submitted to the barest minimum and let them decide whichever way they want. If they like let them return saying it's too late. I only got this admission last week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nuendo: hello all,
I AM APPLYING TODAY buT BEFORE I CONTINUE I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STATEMENT BELOW MEANS ( EXTRACTED FROM THE CIC.NG WEBSTE)

Evidence that you can support yourself as well as accompanying family members while studying in Canada. Such evidence may include:

proof of a Canadian bank account, if money has been transferred there,
Bank statements for the past four months,
proof of payment of tuition and residence fees, and
proof of funding paid from within Canada for students with a scholarship or enrolled in a Canadian-funded educational program.

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS MANDATORY TO PAY THE TUITION FEES OR OPEN A CANADIAN ACCOUNT AS SUGGESTED.
urgent reply needed pls.

God bless
Bros, the keyword is:may include. Meaning any or all of these can be used as your proof of financial ability.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
lucky Don: Thanks sir!But i think bank statement should be photocopied as stated in cdhc's checklist?

Na same tin mr siga dey tell you. Submit original n fotocopy..

Meanwhile, In my own view, submit original n one fotocopy of all d docx bank gave you.
#Letter n statement of acc.#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ earthgreeners, how far with your admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hello ya'll,

Please I need info regarding this, I applied for a canadian TRV and I was scheduled for medicals which I've done. Just some few days ago I got a message from the consulate asking me for medical insurance which I intend to submit monday. I would want to know if I submit this medical insurance to the consulate does it mean am getting the visa? Please what does this mean, does it mean am getting the visa soon? Am confused, I would appreciate your kind and urgent response.

Thanks ya'll
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ DadY(oga siga)
this college is not sending admission letter on time o. can me still apply for september start date when admission letter came? pls sir which dorcument must be ready now now to applying for the visa when admisson letter came.and people say i will have 5 miliom niara to submiting my application becuase is me that will pay everything for my self o. sir people say i will written a letter to visa officer before they will giving me visa. pls sir can you help me to writing letter or give me example so that i will written my own for you to correction me sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Goodday huz! Pls is it good to type ur SOP or should i lv it handwritten
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
davino228: Hello ya'll,

Please I need info regarding this, I applied for a canadian TRV and I was scheduled for medicals which I've done. Just some few days ago I got a message from the consulate asking me for medical insurance which I intend to submit monday. I would want to know if I submit this medical insurance to the consulate does it mean am getting the visa? Please what does this mean, does it mean am getting the visa soon? Am confused, I would appreciate your kind and urgent response.

Thanks ya'll
...Most schools have health Insurance covered on their tuition....which school are u heading to...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Akanmu2013: @ DadY(oga siga)
this college is not sending admission letter on time o. can me still apply for september start date when admission letter came? pls sir which dorcument must be ready now now to applying for the visa when admisson letter came.and people say i will have 5 miliom niara to submiting my application becuase is me that will pay everything for my self o. sir people say i will written a letter to visa officer before they will giving me visa. pls sir can you help me to writing letter or give me example so that i will written my own for you to correction me sir.
...Bro...sorry, I wont be able to help write the letter nor can I promise to read through it to make corrections when u need it....to avoid delay ...I will advise u seek someone u know that can help read through the letter or can we plz have a volunteer in the house....plz send any sample u have to Akanmu....provide ur email and u will get alot sent ur way.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
The house just got bigger...even better. All welcome the arrival of Lloyd Kumulus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Siga please I'll like to know if there are schools in canada that accepts free online application. If yes, their names.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
kumulus: @Siga please I'll like to know if there are schools in canada that accepts free online application. If yes, their names.
Thanks
lol...free ...bro...these schools run on whatever they generate with government funds....they need all ur money....

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.