Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586891 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
2-chains:

I submitted today and I never get application number yet. The message they sent on my CIC account hasn't put application number. I submitted around 4 today sha. PM
check either tomorow or monday, that's an acknowledgment dat ur application has been recieved
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2013
sampitts: check either tomorow or monday, that's an acknowledgment dat ur application has been recieved

Pls where is someone suppose to see this CIC no?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2013
Oga Siga thanks a lot for ur concern. My bros advice that my sis Shuld not write to d embassy in order not to draw attention to my appl. He said that d stat of account has two account numbers but only one with bulk money was closed. Should I go wit this advice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2013
frederal:

Pls where is someone suppose to see this CIC no?
I dnt knw wat u mean by CIC no, bt if u mean the 'mycic account' u can create it by registering for a Gckey. U even nid to register for d key b4 u can apply online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuwaprecious(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2013
bullstriker: Wow!what a thread.kudos to everyone who has contributed to the most beneficial and educative thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2013
sampitts: I dnt knw wat u mean by CIC no, bt if u mean the 'mycic account' u can create it by registering for a Gckey. U even nid to register for d key b4 u can apply online

Ok its for people dt applied via online submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Make Una change my status to 2-chains seneca college-AWAITING MEDICAL. Sept entry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Raahym(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2013
xtus:

Congrat 2_precious....... Kindly share d docx u submitted and who ur sponsor was, including d ending balance in ur sponsor acct

Good post, can someone who has gotten his/her TRV to please explain to us the above, (who ur sponsor was, the ending balance in the sponsors account, and waht documents to present to the embassy for a succesful trv)?.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fresky(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2013
Bosses, I intend travelling to canada for my masters degree(architeCture), however I am hoping to graduate next year august, with a 2.1, God willing. What are my prospects?
When should I apply?
What are the financial requirements.
And can I skip nysc service?, since I probably would still be under 30 when am through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2013
Gotten my application number!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2013
please what days of the week can one submit docx personally to cdhc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2013
sampitts: please what days of the week can one submit docx personally to cdhc?

Wednesday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2013
xtus:

Wednesday
only?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
@xtus, hope i can use dhl?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
sampitts: @xtus, hope i can use dhl?

Yes wednesday only and yes u can use dhl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
my supervisor asked me to let him knw if he could help in getting to kingston. Is thr rili anytin he can do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
@sampitts, @2-chains, please, I'm about using the online method and I need a few clarifications. I've registered an account already and i'm about starting the process.

wanna confirm that I'm supposed to download the forms, fill them on my PC, validate it with the button on the form, print it, sign it with my signature, scan it with a scanner, then upload it to the appropriate place on the website.

Let me know if I got it right or missed any thing. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Maximip: @sampitts, @2-chains, please, I'm about using the online method and I need a few clarifications. I've registered an account already and i'm about starting the process.

wanna confirm that I'm supposed to download the forms, fill them on my PC, validate it with the button on the form, print it, sign it with my signature, scan it with a scanner, then upload it to the appropriate place on the website.

Let me know if I got it right or missed any thing. Thanks in advance.
Dont waste ur money printing n scanning, i did dat bt didnt use it at d end of d day. Jst fill d form and validate it. They will ask u to sign ( which is jst to clik signature) wen u attempt to submit. No need to print, sign and scan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
sampitts: Dont waste ur money printing n scanning, i did dat bt didnt use it at d end of d day. Jst fill d form and validate it. They will ask u to sign ( which is jst to clik signature) wen u attempt to submit. No need to print, sign and scan

That was timely smiley . Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hehehe 3 jobs only u..wen some of us neva get 1 4 nigeria..God bless our country..#grin
Siga: ...bro...I didnt dive out...I have told everyone that sent me letters that my response to letters will be too late for them....e no easy bro...im a very busy guy ...like I have said before...I have a full time job and 2 part time jobs....u can ask guys that are here in Canada already....they know how e be....this one na my 3rd part time job....replying questions is easier than reading and trying to construct letters bro...if u have a sample...send it to him...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hello landers, now that jamb is over and my chances of scoring above 250 is in the hand of God.....all i can do now is focus on my canada and us admission stuff.
Imagine you complete every single section on the use of english absolutely perfect.....and then....you got home to cross check with a dictionary only to find out that your shaded the wrong type on the OMR......

If you ask me what I feel like right now,....... E just be like say make ah go hang myself ni.....but then, my weak side....' I f*ucking get over things quickly..' just like it never happened. Shouldn't have been me at all.
After 4 years.......everybody now thinks I'm the dullest in the world..... Don't just know what's happening with my life.
April 27 2013.....saddest day so far.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
kumulus: Hello landers, now that jamb is over and my chances of scoring above 250 is in the hand of God.....all i can do now is focus on my canada and us admission stuff.
Imagine you complete every single section on the use of english absolutely perfect.....and then....you got home to cross check with a dictionary only to find out that your shaded the wrong type on the OMR......

If you ask me what I feel like right now,....... E just be like say make ah go hang myself ni.....but then, my weak side....' I f*ucking get over things quickly..' just like it never happened. Shouldn't have been me at all.
After 4 years.......everybody now thinks I'm the dullest in the world..... Don't just know what's happening with my life.
April 27 2013.....saddest day so far.
Bro,if every1 thinks u r d dullest,and within u,u knw u r d smartest n brightest,then u r fine. There is light @ d end of d tunnel. My advice: Even if everyone says u dnt have a chance,neva give up ur dreams. Get ova it Bro. See u @ d top. Ciao

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
newacca:
Bro,if every1 thinks u r d dullest,and within u,u knw u r d smartest n brightest,then u r fine. There is light @ d end of d tunnel. My advice: Even if everyone says u dnt have a chance,neva give up ur dreams. Get ova it Bro. See u @ d top. Ciao

Thanks for the words. Very well appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Abeg @ chain, is the online method the best for visa application? I heard the pay more attention to online mail than thru vacs or clds. Pls how true is dis, and what is the best way to snd visa application?.....thanks fr ur reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hydiciousb: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
hi guys, you guys are wonderful set of pple i must confess.
My issue is a serious one but let me cut it short...i intend applying for admission nextweek but i'm facing few probs here...
1. Can i still apply for admission now targeting september session? (is it realistic?)

2. My waec result doesnt carry my real date of birth what i have on it is a default date jan1st 1990. Pls how do i correct this?

3. Aside from sponsor's letter and bank statement, what other compulsory document do i need from my sponsor?

I will really appreciate your swift response @oga siga and my fellow brothers in the house. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
hydiciousb: hi guys, you guys are wonderful set of pple i must confess.
My issue is a serious one but let me cut it short...i intend applying for admission nextweek but i'm facing few probs here...
1. Can i still apply for admission now targeting september session? (is it realistic?)

2. My waec result doesnt carry my real date of birth what i have on it is a default date jan1st 1990. Pls how do i correct this?

3. Aside from sponsor's letter and bank statement, what other compulsory document do i need from my sponsor?

I will really appreciate your swift response @oga siga and my fellow brothers in the house. Thanks in anticipation.

Bros one step @ a time......
1) No you can't make step admission now but u can apply now for winter 2014 and start gathering your docx.

2) You will need to take ur waec result to waec office and lay a complain there, I guess they are best in line to help you.

3) Depending on what ur sponsor is doing. If he dey work, u need reference letter from he place of work, affidavit of support, sponsorship letter, payslip. BUT if he get he own business u go need add tax clearance and CAC cert to d list mention above.

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Guys,who knows if police force observes public holidays as regards in getting police clearance from Alaigbon on wednesday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.