Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589633 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Siga: ...Bro...sorry, I wont be able to help write the letter nor can I promise to read through it to make corrections when u need it....to avoid delay ...I will advise u seek someone u know that can help read through the letter or can we plz have a volunteer in the house....plz send any sample u have to Akanmu....provide ur email and u will get alot sent ur way.....

U've been managing him and now you wanna dive out.Haha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Siga: ...Bro...sorry, I wont be able to help write the letter nor can I promise to read through it to make corrections when u need it....to avoid delay ...I will advise u seek someone u know that can help read through the letter or can we plz have a volunteer in the house....plz send any sample u have to Akanmu....provide ur email and u will get alot sent ur way.....
thank you sir. my email is walealways4u@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

U've been managing him and now you wanna dive out.Haha.
...bro...I didnt dive out...I have told everyone that sent me letters that my response to letters will be too late for them....e no easy bro...im a very busy guy ...like I have said before...I have a full time job and 2 part time jobs....u can ask guys that are here in Canada already....they know how e be....this one na my 3rd part time job....replying questions is easier than reading and trying to construct letters bro...if u have a sample...send it to him...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ oga siga
...Just scrolling through your responses to questions....I must confess we are lucky to have u here.your accurate and detailed answers are invaluable.I salute u sir.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Siga: lol...free ...bro...these schools run on whatever they generate with government funds....they need all ur money....

Lol....All my money ke....thanks anyways....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Siga: ...bro...I didnt dive out...I have told everyone that sent me letters that my response to letters will be too late for them....e no easy bro...im a very busy guy ...like I have said before...I have a full time job and 2 part time jobs....u can ask guys that are here in Canada already....they know how e be....this one na my 3rd part time job....replying questions is easier than reading and trying to construct letters bro...if u have a sample...send it to him...

Okay the easier way will be to keep his grammar as it has been or he unmasks and sends it to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
dommakavelli:

But their's sumtin on d checklist that states that, marriage certificates or birth cert for each family member whether or not they r requesting a visa.
from my own understanding, family( marriage cert and children birth cert) applies to u if uar married. If uar not ur birth certificate is enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rockar: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
@xtus Would love to join.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
rockar: @xtus Would love to join.

Email me ur pin through my profile
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am confused on this study questionaire N0 4,it says;Is either english or french your first language?if not,please provide details of any qualifications obtained in french or english,providing documentary evidence of same...brodas i no understand dis question at all.wetin dem mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
lucky Don: I am confused on this study questionaire N0 4,it says;Is either english or french your first language?if not,please provide details of any qualifications obtained in french or english,providing documentary evidence of same...brodas i no understand dis question at all.wetin dem mean?

Answer am like this

YES (ENGLISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
I would want to implore all to read through at least part IV before posting their questions as most of the questions are repitition of questions already asked. It is just an opinion so that we don't get the thread unnecessarily clogged and also, save people the stress of reading repeated questions.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
teexzle: Pele..so wats d suituatn nw
I've replied dem. God's in control

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Oga siga... While I await UNBC response, I have looked into Humber and Centennial college courses, I intend applying for financial planning/ global biz mgt but I jst can't make a choice btw these schools. Which do you think have a better provision for business related courses?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
TEAM SPRING/SUMMER 2013

1. Olufemi14 PG conestoga college Gotten TRV
2. Iwinosajack TRU Gotten TRV
3. Kayce43 PG Conestoga Gotten TRV
4. Zionspecie PG UNBC awaiting TRV
5. Huzzie Macc Brock Denied TRV
6. Ticklin ? Concordia Uni. awaiting TRV
7. Sampitts Msc Queensu awaiting TRV

Updated list.

For: SUMMER/SPRING APPLICANT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Huzzie: @Oga siga... While I await UNBC response, I have looked into Humber and Centennial college courses, I intend applying for financial planning/ global biz mgt but I jst can't make a choice btw these schools. Which do you think have a better provision for business related courses?
....well...they are both good....well recognised...but I will go for Humber anyday....just my choice...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
My sponsor has closed the account he gave me and transferred the money to a new account. The embassy acknowledged the receipt of my application on 28th of march. Pls What do suggest I Shula do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
VCTROKOYE: My sponsor has closed the account he gave me and transferred the money to a new account. The embassy acknowledged the receipt of my application on 28th of march. Pls Shuld I do?
...Ha ba...why now....didnt u tell him/her how long the process go be? Bro...this is not a good news ooo...if CDHC decides to call the bank...na error dem go hit ooo....I will advise u have a sit down with ur sponsor....plead with him...infact offer to pay interest on the money sitting in the bank if anything ...he needs to reopen that account or give you the new acct statement which will be few weeks old by the way....but couple it with a letter to CDHC explaining why this happened....if u are lucky, they will contact u requesting a new account or confirmation of this one at which point u can explain and present a new one......or if na all these Naija girls handle am...na denial straight and that can even cost u a ban saying ur statement is fraudulent....not good at all...ahhhhh.... undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
My sister is my sponsor. She is a US citizen n she is there as a nurse. she gave me her both Nigerian n US accounts. But she was annoyed by her bank in US but she forget she was my sponsor n closed the account today. She just told me and asked me what she Shula do. She is ready to send another statement. But I need advice. her account in Nigeria is intact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
VCTROKOYE: My sister is my sponsor. She is a US citizen n she is there as a nurse. she gave me her both Nigerian n US accounts. But she was annoyed by her bank in US but she forget she was my sponsor n closed the account today. She just told me and asked me what she Shula do. She is ready to send another statement. But I need advice. her account in Nigeria is intact
...how much is in her account in Naija?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
She about 3m. But I have about 1.9m plus stocks that worths about 230k. My twin brother is a US citizen n co-sponsored about 11k dollars n stocks that worths more 1M in naira. How do I correct this pls? I don't any embassy to rubbish my passport. I have guf travel history
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
VCTROKOYE: She about 3m. But I have about 1.9m plus stocks that worths about 230k. My twin brother is a US citizen n co-sponsored about 11k dollars n stocks that worths more 1M in naira. How do I correct this pls? I don't any embassy to rubbish my passport. I have guf travel history
.....bro, no sweat at all....since the acct in question is in US....tell ur sister to go to the bank, have then print out a bank letter....the letter will state how much her balance is...the only issue is it will state how long she has been banking with them....so, u can use that ...u are even solid enough with all those extra things....when I sponsored someone few yrs back....all I gave the embassy was a bank letter and stocks....thats all...dont worry...God is on ur side bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
She has about 3m. But I have about 1.9m plus stocks that worths about 230k. My twin brother is a US citizen n co-sponsored wit about 11k dollars n stocks that worths more 1M in naira. How do I correct this pls? I don't any embassy to rubbish my passport. I have guf travel history
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Is it the new account that she Shuld get the print out. How do I send it to the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Siga: ....well...they are both good....well recognised...but I will go for Humber anyday....just my choice...
Thank you sir, I will work on it.Well done... May d Almighty God always favour u and ur family(amen)
@zionspecie...hop u were able 2 rectify d issue, I wish u d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Is it the new account that she Shuld get the print out. How do I send it to the embassy?
....here is the prob....since ur app is already sitting for CDHC....we have two options....

1. Wait and hope CDHC overlook the statements since its Yankee ....they may accept it without calling (fingers crossed). or they may request confirmation at which point u send in the new one with a letter written by ur sponsor.
2. Send in the new acct with a letter stating wat happened to the old acct and why it was closed.....ur sister can print out the closing balance from the closed acct ....this will have time stamp to verify her authenticity....then the new one will have on the bank letter when it was opened...hopefully, the closing and opening balances are not too far apart....

But in all...the decision is urs....pray over it.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Where Shuld I take it to? Vfs or embassy. Pls which info Shuld I give to help them trace my record
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Where Shuld I take it to? Vfs or embassy. Pls which info Shuld I give to help them trace my record
.... U can go to the embassy....fill the form and advise additional document....but ensure you have a letter from ur sister explaining in details what happened and submit the new bank letter....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
@sampitts please I just applied via the online stuff sha. Do I get like a tracking number or do I need to submit any other thing to CIC like d receipt?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
2-chains:
@sampitts please I just applied via the online stuff sha. Do I get like a tracking number or do I need to submit any other thing to CIC like d receipt?
No, u shld be given an application number after submiting. If u've goten dat, jst wait, they will send u msgs through ur 'mycic account' requesting u to go for medicals and to send any other docx they might need, say ur original docx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
sampitts: No, u shld be given an application number after submiting. If u've goten dat, jst wait, they will send u msgs through ur 'mycic account' requesting u to go for medicals and to send any other docx they might need, say ur original docx.

I submitted today and I never get application number yet. The message they sent on my CIC account hasn't put application number. I submitted around 4 today sha. PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.