Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489465 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
yomifowe: @Babsharon,

Thanks, got ur mail.

@Yomifowe, Pls can you also send the Affidavit of support to me as well.

My email - simon_maybach@yahoo.com

Thnx bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obsy2020: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ babsharon welldone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
imperiouxx:

lol.... It's for celebration only. Hope you're fine. I got no time online anymore like I used to.

Oga Imperiouxx how many bottles of shayo can u take?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

@Yomifowe, Pls can you also send the Affidavit of support to me as well.

Thnx bro..
Ricky Rozay:

[quote author=obsy2020]@ babsharon my email is obibest13@yahoo.com stil expectin the letter and affidavit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
babsharon:

Oga Imperiouxx how many bottles of shayo can u take?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@babsharon, Pls can you also send the Affidavit of
support to me as well.

Thnx bro.. I'm waiting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obsy2020: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tanks. Got it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Kunsoft,

Thanks so much. If thats the case, then ill better goalong with GIVEA. Their own fee totalls N42,500. Their website is gieva.org.

@Flynbird

Just keep trying and keep up the faith.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
tonymeskere: please, i need your advise. I got admission to study Business admin in Oklahoma State University.I got my i20 but my problem is how to pay my sevis fees. My fiance is in Indiana, she try to help me to pay the fees but the westhern union system there was rejecting the payment. Am confused.Pls gurus in the house, i need your advice.

Fill the form and send to her and ask her to print and attach a check for $200 to it and send to their office. That is how I paid for all my friends. It doesn't cost an extra dime. Alternatively, she could walk into the post office and buy a postal order and attach same to the form and then send to their office.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ope-Thanks:

Friend, at least you know how confused I was,planning on UK at that time. It took about two years but dreams are already being achieved. I return all glory to God.

That one na story, we must wash am naim be the koko cheesy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thnx everyone for sending the Affidavit of Support to me.

Pls house I have something to ask, the Format for "Affidavit of Support" which I received to my email is the same as my letter of sponsorship my sponsor gave me on his company's letter headed paper. Signed by him.

Pls I will like to ask is it still necessary to go to the High court and get an Affidavit of Support?

Pls help me, I'm a bit confused...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
fidelia.john:

@GboyegaD, should i feel all the medical document be for i go to the embassy?

What medical document are you referring to? What I mean is the I-20 is always more than a page and stapled and so it is that staple document that you should take with you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ricky Rozay: Thnx everyone for sending the Affidavit of Support to me.

Pls house I have something to ask, the Format for "Affidavit of Support" which I received to my email is the same as my letter of sponsorship my sponsor gave me on his company's letter headed paper. Signed by him.

Pls I will like to ask is it still necessary to go to the High court and get an Affidavit of Support?

Pls help me, I'm a bit confused...

No need since u have letter of sponsorship signed by ur sponsor. Go with that bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
imperiouxx:

lol.... It's for celebration only. Hope you're fine. I got no time online anymore like I used to.

Yeah cos you are busy making the benjamins. Remember us for your dear kingdom oooo cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
mario2575: Seen..Many thanks. I assume the letter has to be typed since it isn't a company sponsoring me.
Company sponsoring u or not. It has to be typed and seal or sign before taking to embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
See as all the WHOLE Forum members dey demand for Affidavit of Support.. Lol!!!

@Babsharon thumbs up to you for the Effective distribution of the "Affidavit of Support"... Thnx bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please i dont mind the letter of affidavit of support, as well as Sample of sponsorship letter. teegal_ebony@yahoo.com thanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
eucharia64: Please i dont mind the letter of affidavit of support, as well as Sample of sponsorship letter. teegal_ebony@yahoo.com thanx
See ur mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please am new to this thread. MY interview is schedule for next month. I contacted my sponsor for the statement of account and he said he doesnt have a closing balance of the stated amount presently. Please d big question is this: Must the statement of account end in june and does it mean the last date on the statement of account must have a balance of at least the tuition figure quoted on your 1-20 form? if need be can i change my sponspor to be on a safer side because on my 1-20 form its stated family fund. please help me out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Ricky Rozay

Check ur mail. I ve sent it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obsy2020: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ Ricky Rozay well done
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mario2575: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please I want to get something straight here. With the letter of sponsorship is someone good to go or I also need an affidavit of support from the court.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
eucharia64: Please am new to this thread. MY interview is schedule for next month. I contacted my sponsor for the statement of account and he said he doesnt have a closing balance of the stated amount presently. Please d big question is this: Must the statement of account end in june and does it mean the last date on the statement of account must have a balance of at least the tuition figure quoted on your 1-20 form? if need be can i change my sponspor to be on a safer side because on my 1-20 form its stated family fund. please help me out.

Yeah u can change ur sponsor since ur present sponsor closing balance is not equivalent with the tuition fee on ur i-20.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
mario2575: Please I want to get something straight here. With the letter of sponsorship is someone good to go or I also need an affidavit of support from the court.
U can go bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
eucharia64: Please am new to this thread. MY interview is schedule for next month. I contacted my sponsor for the statement of account and he said he doesnt have a closing balance of the stated amount presently. Please d big question is this: Must the statement of account end in june and does it mean the last date on the statement of account must have a balance of at least the tuition figure quoted on your 1-20 form? if need be can i change my sponspor to be on a safer side because on my 1-20 form its stated family fund. please help me out.

@Eucharia64, I hope you don't plan on taking your sponsor's company's Bank statement to the Embassy.

If you do so you will be DENIED.

So you will need your sponsor's Personal Bank Statement since Family funds was stated on your i-20 form.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
obsy2020: @ Ricky Rozay, I was d first to ask for the affidavit never knew @lot of d house members needed it too.
@ babsharon tanks for the distribution, the visa will get to everyone of us. Amen

Yes that's True, You were the first to ask I remember.

Amen!!! We all shall give our Testimonies here....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
babsharon:

Yeah u can change ur sponsor since ur present sponsor closing balance is not equivalent with the tuition fee on ur i-20.

But whoever's Statement he his bringing MUST NOT be a company's Bank Statement.

If he shows a Company's Bank statement, his visa will be DENIED..

So if he his using his Uncle or Aunty, or Mother, or Cousin or Brother Or Sister it has to be their Personal Bank statement NOT a Company's Bank state because Family Funds was indicated on his i-20 form..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
its crazy getting dates dis dayz...my cousin paid 20k to get a date yestday...yankee embassy shld do sometin pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.