Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489433 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Imperiouxx, patiently waiting for ur response sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
sahlau: @ eucharia64, do u evaluate your transcript nd do u do any exam?
Yes i evaluated my transcript tho no exam was required but you can do just for embassy sake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by samnoah(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ms Nas: Okay. Continuation.
MMA, I said my goodbyes, left Nigerian customs officially (I think that was when I left Naija too. Lool)

COMING SOON!!! MY EXPERIENCE IN SCHOOL

Mehn you fit write movie o... Great narration grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by sahlau(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
@eucharia64, wich evaluation service do u use nd hw long did it take dem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by WildChild00(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
sahlau: @eucharia64, wich evaluation service do u use nd hw long did it take dem?

I think from wat I can see, wen I did visited the University's website she applied to "California University of Mgt and Sci" dey do an internal evaluation of transcript for their international students and for a fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
WildChild00:

I think from wat I can see, wen I did visited the University's website she applied to "California University of Mgt and Sci" dey do an internal evaluation of transcript for their international students and for a fee.
Yes you are right. It was an Internal evaluation it took about a month or thereabout if i am not mistaken.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
hi all, my interview took place on thurs and i was asked to pick up in three days time. Am i to go for pickup on tuesday or wednesday? And should i wait until i get a mail from them before going?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64: hi all, my interview took place on thurs and i was asked to pick up in three days time. Am i to go for pickup on tuesday or wednesday? And should i wait until i get a mail from them before going?

Wait till wednesday!! Wait for no mail.. Go pick ur ready-made(stamped) passport/VISA..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Wait till wednesday!! Wait for no mail.. Go pick ur ready-made(stamped) passport/VISA..
ok no p. Thank alot..............smile. Are u a Male or Female? lolololol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kidUrbane: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ house, would i be required to present my college transcript during my interview.
PS: I'm applying as a transfer student.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by WildChild00(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64:
Yes you are right. It was an Internal evaluation it took about a month or thereabout if i am not mistaken.

The school is great; but the problem is that they seem not to hv GA for students doing masters, I might be wrong though.
"I bookmarked it anyway"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please, how true is the assertion that the u.s now give a column to fill if as a student one is interested in work permit. I heard that it is a recent development.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by steve4ever: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls hous, hep me ooo, can i go 2d embasy wit a print out waec result coupled wit d scratch card? My sch is having problm wit d certificate stuf. I finish in 2005.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64:
ok no p. Thank alot..............smile. Are u a Male or Female? lolololol

I'm a MALE.. Why cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
WildChild00:

The school is great; but the problem is that they seem not to hv GA for students doing masters, I might be wrong though.
"I bookmarked it anyway"
ye there is no GA but they have internship program/placement for students and the tuition is reasonable. No fund is requested from you except your application fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amefrica:

I'm a MALE.. Why cheesy
lmao...........y sad na? no stringe attached oh dont mind me, only kidding. Using scope to look for ma fellow california breeds. lmaoooooooooooooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eucharia64: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Amefrica, and the rest of the aws members, please does any one know of any relatively affordable school in New York city? its a friend that need it, she wants to apply for masters in Public finance but really needs a very affordable and reasonable tuition fee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64:
lmao...........y sad na? no stringe attached oh dont mind me, only kidding. Using scope to look for ma fellow california breeds. lmaoooooooooooooooo

Ain't sad.. It was 3 question marks.. Lol.. Oh! That's a foul.. I'm a Minnesotan but we can still work it out.. I might want to transfer to California.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64: @Amefrica, and the rest of the aws members, please does any one know of any relatively affordable school in New York city? its a friend that need it, she wants to apply for masters in Public finance but really needs a very affordable and reasonable tuition fee

Let her check The State University of New York (SUNY)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
winbyforce: @Obidike Jr,
A Community college greatly reduces your chances of getting a Visa at the US embassy. You might wanna look into that and apply to a Uni to start with.
...tanx for the comments winbyforce, a community college is cheaper and much more easier to start with aftrr which you can continue in a uni afta 2yrs...concernin visayou say reduce not impossible, i'll get my visa and that same day I will login nairaland and tell you guys.. @ tochium i'll see to it thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obidike jr.:
...tanx for the comments winbyforce, a community college is cheaper and much more easier to start with aftrr which you can continue in a uni afta 2yrs...concernin visayou say reduce not impossible, i'll get my visa and that same day I will login nairaland and tell you guys.. @ tochium i'll see to it thank you.

Igbagbo e ti mu e lara daa (Ur faith has healed you)... #GoGetIt
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64: @Amefrica, and the rest of the aws members, please does any one know of any relatively affordable school in New York city? its a friend that need it, she wants to apply for masters in Public finance but really needs a very affordable and reasonable tuition fee
.,.syracuse university in syracuse NY, a frnd jus left 4days ago for his Ms there...I am californian, well am yet to be, which skul will u be attending in Ca?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amefrica:

...tanx buddy...which state re u heading to? Bachelors or Ms?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amefrica:

...tanx buddy...which state re u heading to? Bachelors or Ms?....@the house peepz, my bank statement is 10months old, do I need a fresh one while going for my interview? note* my interview is early october so dats 11months
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kidUrbane: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
kidUrbane: @ house, would i be required to present my college transcript during my interview.
PS: I'm applying as a transfer student.
pros in d house and those that have earlier applied as transfer students please help with my question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obidike jr.:
...tanx buddy...which state re u heading to? Bachelors or Ms?

Minnesota... And I'm a Bachelor cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Minnesota... And I'm a Bachelor cheesy grin
...samehere but Ca...pls all the peepz in d house i'll greatly appreciate your comments on my bank statement issue...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by WildChild00(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
eucharia64:
ye there is no GA but they have internship program/placement for students and the tuition is reasonable. No fund is requested from you except your application fee.

And also transcript evaluation fee, I guess...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
kidUrbane: pros in d house and those that have earlier applied as transfer students please help with my question.
...take it with you, you never know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kidUrbane: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Obidike jr. Thanks I will.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jamebex(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
jamebex: Greetings!
Been away from this thread for quite some time now, hopefully am back now as i have started my applications for 2014 fall cycle.

pls how do i solve this issue[i]
Note: Use your recommender's institutional or corporate email address. Submissions from anonymous email addresses (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo) may be subject to additional review.

my School does not give its staff institutional Email what do i do?
[/i]

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.