Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487660 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 2:03am On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok, still you want to marry that white boy I told you not to abi?
I gats to. embarassed you wan make den pursue me comot for here? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas:
I gats to. embarassed you wan make den pursue me comot for here? undecided

If I catch the boy en! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 2:10am On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

If I catch the boy en! angry
Na omo jeje oo shocked E just fat small ni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas:
Na omo jeje oo shocked E just fat small ni

angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 2:16am On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok, still you want to marry that white boy I told you not to abi?
Lol grin grin wetin do white boy? Dem sabi true love na, imperiouxx grin they are more honest with love tins jare
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:26am On Oct 17, 2013
winbyforce:
Lol grin grin wetin do white boy? Dem sabi true love na, imperiouxx grin they are more honest with love tins jare

angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 2:27am On Oct 17, 2013
winbyforce:
Thank you jare. grin My white Bobo is so caring! Unlike his Nigerian counterparts.
But they fit pull gun for you if you break their heart grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 2:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas:
Thank you jare. grin My white Bobo is so caring! Unlike his Nigerian counterparts.
Dem fit just pull gun for you if you break their heart grin grin
grin abeg disarm the guy b4 you marry am o grin after that na 'happily ever after'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 2:34am On Oct 17, 2013
winbyforce:
grin abeg disarm the guy b4 you marry am o grin after that na 'happily ever after'
He dey teach me how to shoot first grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

angry angry
grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Graviton: Walspring, I see you...thanks for the other time, it will interest you to know I have made steady progress on the SAT form, the only problem is the Questionaire at the back, I have no idea what they are talking about but since it's not compulsory I'm considering leaving it blank.
Good day, guys, is there by any means anyone majoring in literature or any other related course here?, please I've a question

Talk to this guy sir...how may I help u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Graviton(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2013
godG:

Talk to this guy sir...how may I help u?
I've sent you a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Graviton: Walspring, I see you...thanks for the other time, it will interest you to know I have made steady progress on the SAT form, the only problem is the Questionaire at the back, I have no idea what they are talking about but since it's not compulsory I'm considering leaving it blank.
Good day, guys, is there by any means anyone majoring in literature or any other related course here?, please I've a question

Thanks bro and am glad to hear that good news from you.. Well am sure you will understand that manual cos its easy.. Just go to the question 1 of your questionnaire after you read the question you can then check the a page in that manual and the manual will automatic explain what you will fill inside the questionnaire.. I hope you grab what i am trying to explain here?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Graviton: I've sent you a PM

Responded.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Graviton(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Walspring:

Thanks bro and am glad to hear that good news from you.. Well am sure you will understand that manual cos its easy.. Just go to the question 1 of your questionnaire after you read the question you can then check the a page in that manual and the manual will automatic explain what you will fill inside the questionnaire.. I hope you grab what i am trying to explain here?
thanks, bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obotubong: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
kunlebal: Sup House, my friend just call me know from western union office @ texas (usa)that he can't pay sevis fee for somebody else if he's not paying for himself.
They said the person sending the money has to be present with id to send it according to western union rule

tell him to use your name but his address and phone num then send a mail with subject INFO CHANGE to FMJFEE.SEVIS@ice.dhs.gov with attached copy of the western union quick pay receipt and all the info you want to change listed according
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obotubong: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2013
kunlebal: Sup House, my friend just call me know from western union office @ texas (usa)that he can't pay sevis fee for somebody else if he's not paying for himself.
They said the person sending the money has to be present with id to send it according to western union rule

use this link http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/wu_instr.htm get all the info you need on how to pay through wu there and advice your friend accordinly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kunlebal(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2013
obotubong:

use this link http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/wu_instr.htm get all the info you need on how to pay through wu there and advice your friend accordinly
got it, thanks pally
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks all for your one or two contribution ever since have been on my processing. Got Denied cry less than 3hours ago but still say alliamdulilahi. My question now is that can I reapplly this same month cos my sku is resuming on 4th of November 2013. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks all once more
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jacobpitts: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls,i askd a question here b4 bt did nt get any response.pls anybody wt an idea shuld let me knw if its posible to transfa to frm a nija uni wit jst 2 semesters left.pls i need ur answas asap.tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Babs911: Thanks all for your one or two contribution ever since have been on my processing. Got Denied cry less than 3hours ago but still say alliamdulilahi. My question now is that can I reapplly this same month cos my sku is resuming on 4th of November 2013. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks all once more

So sad! sad It's well. Take my hand and get up. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

Since u get the money, you can re-apply after tidying d loopholes. Kindly relay ur interview experience to us. Be strong man! Get back to d drawing board.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
godG:

So sad! sad It's well. Take my hand and get up. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

Since u get the money, you can re-apply after tidying d loopholes. Kindly relay ur interview experience to us. Be strong man! Get back to d drawing board.
Have always respect your word boss thanks all is well that's my believe forever.

Here it goes...

Vo: good mornin
Me: good mornin sir with smile and he return d smile.
Vo: u are travelling to califonia
Me: yes
Vo: what's d name of ur sku
Me: tell him
Vo: y dis sku?
Me: tell him how its inspired me and made me to choose it
Vo: but there is a lot of skus in ca
Me: yes I specifically choose this all in the name of their success story record for over thirty years and how dey assigned sku officers to student for proper guidance including their ets centre
Vo: ok he stopped and start lookin at his pc typing.
Me: keep praying
Vo: lift up my i-20 and asked who is your sponsored?
Me: my cousin
Vo: y your cousin?
Me: because he has been d one upkeep my expenses since my childhood
Vo: are you currently living wit him?
Me: yes
Vo: did you know anybody in califonia?
Me: no I don't know anybody just my sku officer I do contacted.
Vo: but y califonia
Me: still tell him how comfortable for me to study there and my future ambition.
Vo: ok he finally typed something on pc and later face me and said sorry you are denied under section 21stuff with the form giving to me alongside my doc.
Me: thank you and asked him few question and walk away.

NB: my denial was under section of can't proof a strong tie to my foreign country. That's all

Comment a way forward people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Babs911: Have always respect your word boss thanks all is well that's my believe forever. I will put down my experience once I get back to my destination still on bus now.

It's well. I checked my email late and hope you got my message.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

It's well. I checked my email late and hope you got my message.
No I don't I thought you ignore it and decide not to till today I face my music alone. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Babs911: No I don't I thought you ignore it and decide not to till today I face my music alone. Thanks

I'm sorry about that but I don't ignore messages. You see that I replied as soon as I got it last night but much late. I'm tight on schedule because I'm rounding off against Dec. So, I'm just like a global network serving everywhere lately.

Nairaland PM is more efficient for me now because I would have seen the red message alert on here (I usually have NL tab on even when I'm not on computer). Contrary is when I got more than one messages at once or I have my personal issues which require my attention. Thanks to winbyforce last night PM that directed me to the email, else, I wouldn't have seen the message till now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm sorry about that but I don't ignore messages. You see that I replied as soon as I got it last night but much late. I'm tight on schedule because I'm rounding off against Dec. So, I'm just like a global network serving everywhere lately.

Nairaland PM is more efficient for me now because I would have seen the red message alert on here (I usually have NL tab on even when I'm not on computer). Contrary is when I got more than one messages at once or I have my personal issues which require my attention. Thanks to winbyforce last night PM that directed me to the email, else, I wouldn't have seen the message till now.
Its allright boss I sincerely agree with you and kepp d gud work goingn u see my visa interview pls comment cos I want to reapply soon also pls resend your reply on that issue I PM you. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas: H
Are you an Immigration Lawyer Pls? I need help with something of that nature. Will send you a PM

No ... experiential knowledge grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
This thread fills up very fast. It has reached 400 pages. Isn't it time to start the part 5 of the thread?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
webstradamus:

No ... experiential knowledge grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Are you now my official spokesman grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
jacobpitts: Pls,i askd a question here b4 bt did nt get any response.pls anybody wt an idea shuld let me knw if its posible to transfa to frm a nija uni wit jst 2 semesters left.pls i need ur answas asap.tanks

Yes. Its very much possible as possible is spelt. Lolz.
Your transcripts will be evaluated and your level of placement will be determined, likely to be 4/4 or at least 3/4. But definitely not below 3/4.

Someone has answered you now. I guess you're happy now. wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Babs911: Its allright boss I sincerely agree with you and kepp d gud work goingn u see my visa interview pls comment cos I want to reapply soon also pls resend your reply on that issue I PM you. Thanks

Yes, I'll after this morning class. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.