Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487899 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Joe980: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Unquote/delete his comment pls.
fittty:

Hey! angry let JustWise catch u!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nonosenceman: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2013
am a new user here an want to know more about this travel stuff.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Dot1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks so much
olarwarlay:

@Dot1 - I know that feeling smiley, i was so scared of the almighty Speaking section before my exams too but I ended up scoring 24. My advice is that you time yourself while practicing and make recordings.
I'll also advise you visit www.notefull.com , click on Free Tutorials, read the notes on the Speaking section and download the videos on all the 6 parts of the Speaking section. I'm sure with the tips on the site, you should be .
I wish you SUCCESS in advance...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
no nosence man: am a new user here an want to know more about this travel stuff.

Just read up the Part 4 pages and those of Part 1,2 & 3.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
no nosence man: am a new user here an want to know more about this travel stuff.

"Travel stuff?" undecided Be specific!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
fittty:

"Travel stuff?" undecided Be specific!

Hassling?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'm back. Three presentations done within a week and one more to go.

@tony, we don't separate our refuse here. I dump everything inside dumpster..... head of fish ooo, nylon, cans, rotten food stuffs (goodies for street stray cats).... the rest na part of the services I'm paying for.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks imperiouxx
those yeye agent don start again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
smithjanetstore: Thanks imperiouxx
those yeye agent don start again

you dey mind em
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
imperiouxx:

you dey mind em

Did you get my email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
i dont blame dem, i blame nigerian government i do stay in ivory coast for couple of yrs i came last yr to benin to pay my sevis fee i meet alot of guys paying thier own aswell a guy was even paying for almost 15 students it was very painful because what a loss to nigerian government
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Funlady412(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls justwise can you please put me through,i have to fill my DS-160,there is this place i was asked to write date of arrival,I dont know wat to write as i dont know wen my appointment date would be.I nid ur quick response thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
imperiouxx:

you dey mind em

@Imperiouxx baba, a friend of mind who is also a biochemist like you finished his masters last year and will love to go for his PHD in U.S. I want to make inquiries about your school, percentage of acceptance and also schools that offer GA for Phd students. Tanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Funlady412: Pls justwise can you please put me through,i have to fill my DS-160,there is this place i was asked to write date of arrival,I dont know wat to write as i dont know wen my appointment date would be.I nid ur quick response thanks.

Aleast you know your resumption date, so you can put any date before your school orientation date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 3:34am On Mar 26, 2013
idoo4love: hey friend..hw r u doing?..and thanks for ur comments in time past...and hw was ur exams....am nw in NY ...whats ur fb name?

Wassup I-do-for-Love cool
I'm doing great. Hope you like it out here. Were you able to apply to schools before coming over? Will be wise to get it done ASAP.
Stay safe out there!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 4:00am On Mar 26, 2013
kpolli:

New York or Massachusetts?

Im still in NY bro..School resumes April 8...I only went to Boston to meet the ISSI and to get a job and find an apartment too. I am back to NY but i go to boston regularly because i am already falling in love with the school. So big and everything looks nice. I will get my Husky card After orientation on April 3rd. With the husky card u can do everything in the school, meals, library, sports, Gym, everything...The library is so big man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 4:03am On Mar 26, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Nwanne m, o batago.

Daalu Nwannem smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 4:04am On Mar 26, 2013
imperiouxx: I'm back. Three presentations done within a week and one more to go.

@tony, we don't separate our refuse here. I dump everything inside dumpster..... head of fish ooo, nylon, cans, rotten food stuffs (goodies for street stray cats).... the rest na part of the services I'm paying for.

I wonder why its different here. The annoying thing is i have to wash the plastics and disposable plates they used to deliver the food i ordered online.before i put them in the trash bag...How i go wash watin i wan throway ....bullshit!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:16am On Mar 26, 2013
Anthonymighty:

I wonder why its different here. The annoying thing is i have to wash the plastics and disposable plates they used to deliver the food i ordered online.before i put them in the trash bag...How i go wash watin i wan throway ....bullshit!!!

Look at most water (rivers and lakes) in NY city and see how dirty.... black lipsrsealed....clean they are.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:21am On Mar 26, 2013
OjaP:

Did you get my email?

Sorry, no vex.... it was because of my tight schedule last week and I though I replied you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 4:31am On Mar 26, 2013
Anthonymighty:

Im still in NY bro..School resumes April 8...I only went to Boston to meet the ISSI and to get a job and find an apartment too. I am back to NY but i go to boston regularly because i am already falling in love with the school. So big and everything looks nice. I will get my Husky card After orientation on April 3rd. With the husky card u can do everything in the school, meals, library, sports, Gym, everything...The library is so big man.

Meal ke... U no dey cook for urself nii? Save ur money oh.... Plus Unilag library no big too nii, no dey fall Unilag's hand
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Anthonymighty:

Wat course, dept/ grad set r u from Unilag?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2013
virgin ice:
Wat course, dept/ grad set r u from Unilag?

Am the unilag person not him....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
I see, oya ansa na
kpolli:

Am the unilag person not him....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
i beg me m humble oo...me chose just 1 skool and the skool is WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY...hope m safe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jonnyp(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
HIDDEN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
dkgetmuny: i beg me m humble oo...me chose just 1 skool and the skool is WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY...hope m safe

Good choice ... but why only that one? Did you get in already?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
jonnyp: GUD DAY PPLE I WANT 2 KNW IF I CAN USE GCE 2 SCHOOL IN AMERICA I WANT READ THEATRE ART AND MY FRIEND THAT IS BASE THEY WANT 2 PROCES EVERY 4 ME

How can your friend in US processes everything about admission for you? Is he the School's international advisor or president or admission representative? If every question carries NO as answer, you better be careful because ignorance is like plague and being enlightened is the cure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.