Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas (7672 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by ayotolah: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
I think it would be better for Ibos not to comment on this post because this post is not even about them.

Stop disgracing urselves please.

Abi, how person go carry another person load for head carry im own for hand? Una go start wahala, if they pounce on you u go dey shout. From what Baba Ali said, u no c the issue wey concern u? What a pity? Shior!
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by hotwax: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: So, they were ungrateful because Obasanjo refused to will the whole National Wealth to the Yorubas and channel all developmental projects to only Yoruba land.

Anyway, 2035 is una next turn. Do with Nigeria whatever it deems fit in una eye, provided Nigeria exist by then.

Obasanjo still remains an illustrious son of Yoruba Kingdom/Nation.

Only if we want to wait till then. We are not okoros. We can turn the table around anytime we want and Hausas your ogas dare not stand on our way. Remeber what we achieved in June 12?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by hotwax: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
lakhadimar: Suddenly obasanjo and ahmadu ali are now heros to the ibos !

I thought Igbo hate Obasanjo like stink-hole? Suddenly these bigots choose Obasanjo as their hero.

LOL. Igbo are just hating animals. They just hate all other tribes for nothing.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by hotwax: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
calcal: NY-man called NJ-man coward in this America, think over it yourself in this 21st century, how are we going to achieve something in this country?

Ali is a disgrace to human race.

He is an insult to lunatics
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by juman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
lakhadimar: Suddenly obasanjo and ahmadu ali are now heros to the ibos !

grin grin
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by Akshow: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
eggheaders:

awo gave us a TV station when your folks are still goin about without cloths and living like stone age men.your people only saw the light of civilization when they saw the yoruba land.I know simpletons like you can't use google.type WWW.Google.com.you will see a blank space after the website opens. do yourself a favour and type in that blank space.first television station in africa.I hope that will cure your ignorance.
you are highly mouthed. You be the Son of your father. Three Gbosa for you for that succint reply
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by ddeola: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ask Ahmadu whether he knows his root !
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by dolphinife: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
it is very disheartening and clueless to listen to people talk trash on NAIRALAND. i guess the youths of Nigeria has lost focus and they need re-orientation. How can Ahmadu Ali summarily said the whole of Yoruba people are ungrateful. that statement is preposterous and incongruous. it belittles the status of a man who in connivance with OBJ swindled the educational level of Nigeria to this state of abysmal carcass.
for point of correction, OBJ to the best of my knowledge, was too PAN-NIGERIAN than ethnically driven. He never built or construct anything to the region he came from. I want anybody to come out with fact and dispute this. Awolowo did much for the people of Yoruba and that's why they still revered him.
The same Ahmadu Ali once said that Telephone wasn't meant for poor people, but for the rich. When he was the minister of education, he stop the feeding of university students, diverted educational funds to his purse and took negative projects which we are still trying to solve. He was also an apostle of do and die politics.
in essence, there is no tribe in this country that can't do without Yoruba. moreso, there is no region in Nigeria that is more developed than the southwest. also, there is no region that is most sophisticated and civilised than the Yoruba. It still amaze me that IGBO people always tried to ridicule the Yoruba people. I can still remember vividly that Awolowo, in his magnanimity, brought tons of clothes to IGBOLAND, propagated free education for the IGBOS and even gave scholarships to these ungrateful people. more than 80% of all the Professors of IGBO origin benefited from the largesse of south-west govt under AWOLOWO. yet, whenever people mention awolowo or yoruba, THE IGBOS are always full of jealousy as if we are the one obstructing their progress.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by maakano(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Omo Yoruba Atata congratulations for standing out among all the ethnics in the country. We have successively helped all of them Hausa, Ibo, Igala (or Etu a specie of Igala). We have performed outstandingly in all areas of endeavor except crime. I will not border myself to reply Ahmadu Ali because he is an animal-Igala so one should not expect anything good from him. His son is one of the most wanted criminals in Nigeria anyway like father like son.

My concern is Ibos that will always attack Yorubas even with all what we've done for them. Honestly speaking it high-time we put in place a deliberate effort to send them back to their village to go and be kidnapping themselves. This is a tribe full of criminals from Armed robbery to kidnapping,from Drug to Rituals etc.

The most shameless tribe that can do anything evil for money. They have destroy our image outside the country from Europe to America to Asia and Africa. This is a tribe anybody and everybody should alienate from the society.

Ali is a man that talks from his anus and thinks from his mouth. Animal in human skin he is.

11 Likes

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by WaleLeemson: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ahmadu Ali is a big fool. Go and hug transformer. IDIOT
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by MrGlobe(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wale Leemson: Ahmadu Ali is a big fool. Go and hug transformer. IDIOT
Even if he hugs transformer, it'll be on record he said THE TRUTH before doing so.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by Lusola15: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by T9ksy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=dolphinife] I can still remember vividly that Awolowo, in his magnanimity, brought tons of clothes to IGBOLAND, propagated free education for the IGBOS and even gave scholarships to these ungrateful people. more than 80% of all the Professors of IGBO origin benefited from the largesse of south-west govt under AWOLOWO. yet, whenever people mention awolowo or yoruba, ]THE IGBOS are always full of jealousy hatred as if we are the one obstructing their progress.

In a way, the ibos were right in hating the yorubas 'cause if it wasn't for the yorubas, ibos would

have won the war. This simple fact explains why the ibos hates the yorubas much more than they hate the northerners who

have been killing them, gratuitously long before we achieved independence and even thereafter, till date.

They are collectively suffering from vanquished syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by hotwax: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
This thread is about Yoruba bashing. If it were Igbo bashing. Moderator would have banned and hide many posters and posts
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by 7lives: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
lekzyn:

yes Baba Iyabo is an illustrious son of Yoruba land but the Yorubas will only worship those that have or will impact there lives positively not those that stole their vote in 2003 through do-or-die means to win an election.

The Yorubas may not produce a president till the next century but the region is among the best region in the country if not the best in terms of infrastructural facilities, education, industry, and so on. this is the fastest growing region in Nigeria and this region has been growing rapidly since 1950's

You nailed it bro.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by samuel900(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
U dey mad.
masu: why did afenifere reply this man.

cant the yorubas keep shut for once.
not every one that talks you need to reply
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by eldoradoxx: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
eggheaders:

awo gave us a TV station when your folks are still goin about without cloths and living like stone age men.your people only saw the light of civilization when they saw the yoruba land.I know simpletons like you can't use google.type WWW.Google.com.you will see a blank space after the website opens. do yourself a favour and type in that blank space.first television station in africa.I hope that will cure your ignorance.
The hatred amongst Nigerians of today is very raw and visible. Its even more than what Ojukwu saw and asked that he be left alone to form the Republic of Biafra. I am a sure my father who fought on the Nigerian side (though from south South now delta state) and his collegues who were deceived by Gowon and Awolowo in stopping Biafra from seceding would be regretting their actions in their graves. Our fathers won the battle but never won the peace, greater danger lies ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista / Biafra: British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Prison / Reps Uncover N67bn Contract Scam In N/delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.