Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Unhealthy Rivalry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unhealthy Rivalry (972 Views)

8 Signs Of An Unhealthy Vagina And 11 Things You Can Do About It / Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads / Help! I Have An Unhealthy Obsession For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unhealthy Rivalry by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
My people my happiness is threatened and I am really feeling uncomfortable about it. I met this beauty two months ago at a wedding reception of a buddy and we got talking, exchange contacts and two weeks after the encounter we became lovers.
I took her out for lunch at a popular eatries and while we were having good time a clean shaved handsome guy about 1.95metre tall walk to us, greeted me calmly and excused my girl. She stood up and followed the guy out of hearing distances and few moment later they both goin me at the table. The most annoying part was that my girlfriend introduced me as his half brother but I maintained my gentleman posture and played along. when I confronted her on the reason why she introduced me as a brother she told me that she doesn't want any form of brutality on me from the man.
My girl later confessed the guy is a military officer and a lieutenant colonel of the Nigerian army. She went on that she has dated the guy for two years prior to meeting me and the young officer has even proposed last month but she has turned it down because of me. She confessed she so much love me and would love to spend the rest of her life with me and I believe her. The good is that I love her too and plan to propose easter what do I do please?
She want to dump the military officer for me in the same town. Good suggestion on how to solve this problem needed urgently my good people of nairaland.
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Another Super Story. . .

1 Like

Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Sijo01(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
You wish!
fake as.s

1 Like

Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Sijo01(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lmaoooo........Na fake a s s I type before o.

1 Like

Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Long time ago in Bethlehem....

Wash!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Inosenduatall: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lol... Anyway make i shook mouth for dis ur super story. Anytin wey make dis girl deny u for front of d other guy mean say u dey jonz big time...

Capishe?
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Dygeasy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
ѠĤƐŔƐ is the problem? Abi?
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by greedie1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
join the army..... simples
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Dyt(f): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ode ni bobo yi mehn
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
I need an unbiased and practicable suggestions concerning my travails please.

@dyt, please translate in English it might be the solution I desperately needed.
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
I thought they said grown ups don't lie.....
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mynd_44: I thought they said grown ups don't lie.....
Let me come in defence of the poster. Creativity is not lying assuming the guy is a budding writer.

Op...this is a tough one let me think out a quick fix for you.
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Dyt(f): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Attention seekin is a b1tch
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
LMAO......Isn't LastApostle same as CrownPrince??

Cool story grin
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by 2goodbobo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bros all everyone is trying to tell you is that the girl is just lying to you. Between if she really loves you, she won't lie that you are her half brother.

Guy open your eyes cos that guy is still fucking her whether you like it or not and their is nothing you can do about it for now. If I were you, I will simply walk away but then again, I know you will not listen cos you seem to be in Love already.
Re: Unhealthy Rivalry by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO......Isn't LastApostle same as CrownPrince??

Cool story grin

I really can't fathom how you all drew this conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Were You In Love With Your First Love / What Would U Do?????? / 5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.