Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,969 members, 7,855,923 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls (972 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls by benalvino(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2013
1: Love - they are better lovers... if they fall in love with you, you are in good hands.

2: Control - they don't like being controlled. you think because you have money or driving that car you can tell them what to do think again.

3: Material - they are not materialistic like black girls. they don't care if you have money if you drive big cars they don't want you to Buy them marykay of BB. all they want is you not to cheat on them and love them.

4: Trust - when they trust you, you can easily lie to them cause they like to listen... they take both your lies and truth seriously

5: they are very committed almost always ready to give you kerewa grin not like Some naija girls you go put black berry for their hand first... somebody you call your own babe.

WORST

1: Trouble - they can be very troublesome.

2: shameless - they don't care what people think most times they are awkward.

3: uncontrollable - your girl friend will likely bang a girl in your front if you don't like it don't worry

4: kissing spree - your girl friend will kiss all the guys in the club just because she has taken one bottle of beer.

5: OneNight stand - the girls are easy.

lol my opinion and you are free to drop your comments.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls by Itsfacts: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2013
^^^^
Not like you have any experience.
SMH
Re: 5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls by djeezy(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Racist. White girls got flaws too.
Re: 5 Reason Why White Girls Are Better/Worst Than Black Girls by benalvino(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2013
djeezy: Racist. White girls got flaws too.

yeah I know that's why I say they are troublesome... but racism is what you hardly see. some of them pretend they like blacks because majority of their friends get along with black people.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Offensive For A Friend To Call At 8am To Find Out How The Family Is Doing? / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? / Are You Intelligent?help With Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.