Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating (11944 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / It’s Official: Lindsey Vonn And Tiger Woods Admit They Are Dating / 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by tutu1: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
This foolish man, because e done win one tournament now, na to go carry woman be e next mission abi, for the past 2 years of his bad career we didn't here of any ladies, now thing start to look bright him , he is going after high class girls again anyway........... Mr Tiger, I guess you Havant lost your stripes lol grin
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by slextheboss: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
See beauty . Almost like my katrina grin white and blonde. Perfect mix
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
tutu1: This foolish man, because e done win one tournament now, na to go carry woman be e next mission abi, for the past 2 years of his bad career we didn't here of any ladies, now thing start to look bright him , he is going after high class girls again anyway........... Mr Tiger, I guess you Havant lost your stripes lol grin

Na wa oh . . . So cos he was losing games, he should become a celibate, or should date ladies that are lower than his class or choice?
I think we need to learn that his life on course is all we need to know and worry about, off course is his personal business and free to do whatever, even n those 2 years he was going through his "No wins" he was making more money than all that was winning, the dude has broken so much records that will take years to get close to, he changed the game of golf, so free the brother, i beg

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Ejine(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
jaw jaw: I just can't understand dis Tiger, supposedly with roots from an African jungle. Of all d women he has bin associated wit not one is black. Wat happened to all d black beautiful women in America? Guy, abeg bless one black woman life wit ur love, affection and money small na!
It is obvious now why d black community in America never offered him dat much support during dat difficult time (not saying he needed it). Well na him choice sha. But, honestly I still can't understand it.

I can pull up numerous blogs swarming with low self esteem-having black women who write articles on "How To Get A White Guy".
I can show you numerous black women in Hollywood who only date (and still get dumped by) white guys, Kerry Washington, Zoe Saldana, Shar Jackson (with two children from Kevin Federline who still dumped her for Britney Spears), to name a few.
I can pull up numerous YouTube videos filled with black coons who pray for white men everyday.

Tiger Woods owes black women absolutely nothing, as they are not the reason he's successful to begin with. He was born of an Asian woman and a black man; so just because his skin is black should not give black women any sense of entitlement whatsoever.

Visit Mediatakeout and see how the hypocrites praise Eve for getting a white man as well as Naomi Campbell for getting with a MARRIED white man; but see how they scream and shout because Michael Ealy married a non-black woman recently, as well as Brian White who also married a non-black woman.
That's when they suddenly start preaching on the "upliftment of the black community."

Bear the hypocrites no audience as they deserve none.

Tiger Woods has a right to love who he loves, as well as phuck who he wants.

4 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

I can pull up numerous blogs swarming with low self esteem-having black women who write articles on "How To Get A White Guy".
I can show you numerous black women in Hollywood who only date (and still get dumped by) white guys, Kerry Washington, Zoe Saldana, Shar Jackson (with two children from Kevin Federline who still dumped her for Britney Spears), to name a few.
I can pull up numerous YouTube videos filled with black coons who pray for white men everyday.

Tiger Woods owes black women absolutely nothing, as they are not the reason he's successful to begin with. He was born of an Asian woman and a black man; so just because his skin is black should not give black women any sense of entitlement whatsoever.

Visit Mediatakeout and see how the hypocrites praise Eve for getting a white man as well as Naomi Campbell for getting with a MARRIED white man; but see how they scream and shout because Michael Ealy married a non-black woman recently, as well as Brian White who also married a non-black woman.
That's when they suddenly start preaching on the "upliftment of the black race."

Bear the hypocrites no audience as they deserve none.

Tiger Woods has a right to love who he loves, as well as phuck who he wants.

Supported and well said . . . He is old enuf to be with whoever he wants
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by tpia5: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2013

but you cant find the equivalent on nl right?

"i want to date a white woman", etc etc, maybe your computer doesnt notice threads like that.

I can show you numerous black women in Hollywood who only date (and still get dumped by) white guys

are you saying black guys do not get dumped by white women?
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by peterson02(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
this man self e neva marry with all the money e get
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
peterson02: this man self e neva marry with all the money e get

Were you aware that he was once married that roughly 2 years ago, so you want him to just jump into another?
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Idio....t!
Marriage is not for everyone and number too, he was once married!!!

We could all have fun without all the insults or shutting people up . . .
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Ejine(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
tpia@:

but you cant find the equivalent on nl right?
"i want to date a white woman", etc etc, maybe your computer doesnt notice threads like that.
are you saying black guys do not get dumped by white women?

Of course "I want to date a white woman" and "I want to date a white man" are the same thing; and if it rocks their boat, they absolutely have the freedom and MY SUPPORT to do so.

I say it bluntly - If dating white is anyone's cup of tea, feel free to do so! Just don't knock on someone else who dates white as well.
White women dump black guys; black guys dump white women.
White men dump black women; black women dump white men.
That is their cup of tea.

What I have a problem with, is when people see nothing wrong in Venus Williams dating white guys, but feel Tiger Woods, Chad Ochocinco, Usain Bolt and Kobe Bryant should have some sort of obligation to date black women.

Point blank, period.

5 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by TableLeg(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Of course "I want to date a white woman" and "I want to date a white man" are the same thing; and if it rocks their boat, they absolutely have the freedom and MY SUPPORT to do so.

I say it bluntly - If dating white is anyone's cup of tea, feel free to do so! Just don't knock on someone else who dates white as well.
White women dump black guys; black guys dump white women.
White men dump black women; black women dump white men.
That is their cup of tea.

What I have a problem with, is when people see nothing wrong in Venus Williams dating white guys, but feel Tiger Woods, Chad Ochocinco, Usain Bolt and Kobe Bryant should have some sort of obligation to date black women.

Point blank, period.

Thank you!!!!

Dont bother with TPIA, she cant relate, she is stuck in her own world!
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by tpia5: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ ejine

^i'm not getting agitated over what doesnt concern me, after all its not like they remember me when they're spending their billions or millions, so na them sabi who dem wan date, whether chinese or caucasian or arab.

my point was your post applies to both black men and black women.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by TableLeg(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
tpia@:

my point was your post applies to both black men and black women.
All i have seen you do on this forum is to muddle things up, you dont make any meaningful point at all!

I still want to meet you regardless .......
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by zarkknight(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ada Nri1: some women will never learn. We don't want her screaming his unfaithfulness hurt! Because tiger's stripes are never wiped off

Would u not date him if u had d chance to?
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by dapo338(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wetin con concern me if dey date or fight, nah dem sabi
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by jawjaw1: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Why is it a problem if a man dates outside his or her own race?!
You cant understand his choice because we are not all the same.... If your choice is black women, fine, if he is all about his blondes, RESPECT IT!

I never said it was a problem neither did I say I don't respect his choice. Read my post carefully again before commenting, I said 'Na im choice sha!'
My point is dat I don't understand it. I probably never will.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
I wish them good luck.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nuzo1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
How does dating a white girl equate to self hate?
Na waoh!

If I were an American athlete, I will rather date a white trash any day than have anything to do with a ghetto 'basketball wife'.

Good to see you are happy again Tiger.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by cliveland: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
why cant this brother learn from his previous misadventure!!!!!
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by vladimiros: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
see mumu black people

that why you are behind

so what if he likes erm white

who are ya?
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by livethinme: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
jaw jaw: I just can't understand dis Tiger, supposedly with roots from an African jungle. Of all d women he has bin associated wit not one is black. Wat happened to all d black beautiful women in America? Guy, abeg bless one black woman life wit ur love, affection and money small na!
It is obvious now why d black community in America never offered him dat much support during dat difficult time (not saying he needed it). Well na him choice sha. But, honestly I still can't understand it.

Im not sure if youre aware of this, but Tiger hates this association he gets with Black this Black that..hence why he created his own race lol.
Anyways, youre racist.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by livethinme: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
jaw jaw:

I never said it was a problem neither did I say I don't respect his choice. Read my post carefully again before commenting, I said 'Na im choice sha!'
My point is dat I don't understand it. I probably never will.

Do some research on M. Luther King and his position, maybe then you'll understand smiley
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by tpia5: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
i dont think he has too much connection with africa.

his dad was half chinese and his mum is half asian half white.

so, his black side is actually minimal, and has never been linked to africa, as far as i know.

could be indian, melanasian or something.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by okechukwu2013: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na your weakness for white skinned lady na em go kill you Tiger. Tell me how many black American that got himself entagled with white ladies and pulled through
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
first there was the news of his ex wife dating her billionaire neighbor, and now suddenly we hear about him dating this lady, lol! it seems to me that it is just a publicity stunt from TW's camp.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nozzle(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Person wey dem won fry wey still dey use oil rub him body...smh. He'll never learn.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by cap28: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejine how many multi millionaire white men do you see with poor black women?

why is it that the majority of these white women that go for rich black men are from a much lower socio economic level than these black men?

listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNTVdj0ptco
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by ogathetop3: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin
Okija_juju:
Ah ah! Bros! Wch one be ur own grin allow the guy na lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie / Ayobami Michelson Flags Off "You And I" Project; Unveils Book With FIRS / Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.