Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Are Whites Better Kissers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Whites Better Kissers? (3692 Views)

Russian Scientist Turns Black People Into Whites (pics) / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' / African Americans Marry Whites More (2) (3) (4)

Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2013
Been thinking about this lately, I just had to let it out and seek the opinion of Nairaland members on this. The thing is, my experience with Nigerian girls when it comes to kissing is not so encouraging. I remember one particular girl back then I was making out with and she simply ate my lips so hungrily that It was a turn off.

When I compare this and some other kissing experience with the white girl who kissed me, it was so smooth and sleek. I almost didn't know when she kissed me except for our nose touching and I fealt her breath then the deed was done.

So I'm wondering what could be the reason whites tend to kiss better. Is ir because of the size of their lips which is usually smaller when compared to Africans or the texture which I can confidently say is smoother when compared to the African type of skin or is it simply the fact that kissing is not just in our culture when compared to whites who kiss all he time so you automatically get better at what you do often.

Please kindly share your experiences and let us know if you've had or currently have a partner who is a great kisser.

Matured comments only, please let's make this fun.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2013
[size=13pt]How did one white girl become "white people"?

There are good kissers and bad kissers everywhere. It depends on who you run into. You can teach someone how to kiss. Tell him or her what you like and don't like.[/size]

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2013
@Ogugua, I'm not trying to be racist here so let's de emphasise that and simply narrate your kissing experience and tell which one you enjoyed most of think is better.
I'm sure some of our people kiss better too grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by patholaw: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Being white or black does not make u a good kisser or badt kisser.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Actually, the best kiss I've had was from a Nigerian. My first kiss was with a Hispanic (white by Nigerian standards), and I didn't enjoy it at all.[/size]
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Okay...so experience differs.

But I'm still of the opinion the whites are better for reason which I already stated. Besides, they tend to be more passionate and responsive too.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2013
[size=13pt]To each his or her own smiley

I'm now curious as to what it's like kissing a "white" Nigerian. *runs away*[/size]
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]To each his or her own smiley

I'm now curious as to what it's like kissing a "white" Nigerian. *runs away*[/size]

Any day u reach Naija, just dial SK number.... grin grin
He'll be willing and able!! cool cool

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by mumumugu(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2013
Whites are better lip kisser. Blacks are better bubs suckeers
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2013
*yawning*
makes me wanna go back to bed!

literally!!!
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2013
I can't believe a supposedly grown man is asking this question. . . grin

Whites kiss better because your inferiority complex says so. . .

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2013
mumumugu: Whites are better lip kisser. Blacks are better bubs suckeers
lmao!
@Sexkillz I'm not surprised at your comment but I'll just ignore you.

@mumugu I think you're right grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
my bf he told me love to kiss and loves my lips as well. But i cant speak for others only myself
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Actually, the best kiss I've had was from a Nigerian. My first kiss was with a Hispanic (white by Nigerian standards), and I didn't enjoy it at all.[/size]

You are a freak girl.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is some sad bullshit.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
oyinbogirl: my bf he told me love to kiss and loves my lips as well. But i cant speak for others only myself

Could it be that you are the only white girl he has kissed or girl period and don't know any better or different?

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please let me state here that I've dated a few white girls in the past though it was more of a friendship and within short periods of time. So I know exactly what I'm saying. It's sad indeed but true to some extent.
This may not apply to everyone since some people may have learnt the art of good kissing over time.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
oyinbogirl: my bf he told me love to kiss and loves my lips as well. But i cant speak for others only myself
Your b.f is totally correct.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing/no-race beats my nubian sisters with luscious lips when it comes to the kissing game...

The lips alone takes a nyggah to another planet entirely... kiss

Black women are God's gift to mankind!! wink

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Shymexx, what if your Nubian girl muches your lips so hungrily that you're almost turned off or she doesn't even know how to chew 'em nicely enough.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
since na white ppl invent kissing then e day natural for them to be better kissers.Yes white babes sabi kiss wella cool and no be only kissing dem sabi oooo.dem also sabi go down on u.when dem go down on u u go think say na heaven u dey dey sing halleluyaaaah grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]To each his or her own smiley

u mean albino?

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
lefulefu: since na white ppl invent kissing then e day natural for them to be better kissers.Yes white babes sabi kiss wella cool and no be only kissing dem sabi oooo.dem also sabi go down on u.when dem go down on u u go think say na heaven u dey dey sing halleluyaaaah grin
Your head dey there. grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: @Shymexx, what if your Nubian girl muches your lips so hungrily that you're almost turned off or she doesn't even know how to chew 'em nicely enough.

There are good kissers and bad kissers in every race - so anyone can be a bad kisser...

However, when you meet a black girl(esp. naija chics) that can kiss... damn that's the kiss of death, I tell ya...

Sometimes, you'll just feel like seeing them just to kiss them, trust me...

Now imagine black chics going down on your with the same luscious lips - that's similar to paradisiac feelings... lipsrsealed
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx:

There are good kissers and bad kissers in every race - so anyone can be a bad kisser...

However, when you meet a black girl(esp. naija chics) that can kiss... damn that's the kiss of death, I tell ya...

Sometimes, you'll just feel like seeing them just to kiss them, trust me...

Now imagine black chics going down on your with the same luscious lips - that's similar to paradisiac feelings... lipsrsealed
menn last week one ijaw babe wey get down wit i start to dey kiss the babe.can u imagine say this babe almost bite all my lips comot.when i reach house i check mirror well wether i still get my lips intact.thank god my lips still be dey intact except for some few bite marks sad sad sad sad
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
@lefulefu, now that's some funny shyte there.grin Trust me that singular experience can give you phobia for the girls.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
lefulefu:
u mean albino?

Your fada. grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Says who?
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
AmBeautiful: Says who?

Said a washed out nigga who can only get mercyful white girls who find ugly black men attractive.

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by switdick(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hey!! I ain't White ...

wink
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Said a washed out nigga who can only get mercyful white girls who find ugly black men attractive.
lol!

AmBeautiful: Says who?
It's a question and not a statement.
You can share you experience too as the topic goes both ways and not just about girls alone.
Is your b.f a good kisser?
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: Been thinking about this lately, I just had to let it out and seek the opinion of Nairaland members on this. The thing is, my experience with Nigerian girls when it comes to kissing is not so encouraging. I remember one particular girl back then I was making out with and she simply ate my lips so hungrily that It was a turn off.

When I compare this and some other kissing experience with the white girl who kissed me, it was so smooth and sleek. I almost didn't know when she kissed me except for our nose touching and I fealt her breath then the deed was done.

So I'm wondering what could be the reason whites tend to kiss better. Is ir because of the size of their lips which is usually smaller when compared to Africans or the texture which I can confidently say is smoother when compared to the African type of skin or is it simply the fact that kissing is not just in our culture when compared to whites who kiss all he time so you automatically get better at what you do often.

Please kindly share your experiences and let us know if you've had or currently have a partner who is a great kisser.

Matured comments only, please let's make this fun.

Hilarious Post

Thick Lips>Thin Lips when it comes to kissing......

Lmfao@"African Type of Skin"

Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? / How To Know A Fine Girl / JEEZZ!! Maheeda Uploads New Raunchy Photos (18+)