Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Are Whites Better Kissers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Whites Better Kissers? (3762 Views)

Russian Scientist Turns Black People Into Whites (pics) / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' / African Americans Marry Whites More (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Hilarious Post

Thick Lips>Thin Lips when it comes to kissing......

Lmfao@"African Type of Skin"
Finally someone takes my post lightly grin
Some people's sense of humour is simply warped.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: Is ir because of the size of their lips which is usually smaller when compared to Africans or the texture which I can confidently say is smoother when compared to the African type of skin or is it simply the fact that kissing is not just in our culture when compared to whites who kiss all he time so you automatically get better at what you do often.

Kissing is Not In Naija Culture?....

Interesting.

Learned Something New.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Kissing is Not In Naija Culture?....

Interesting.

Learned Something New.
Maybe we should make a poll here and ask how many people eaither kissed or got a kiss from their mom or dad even as a child.
I tell ya most responses you'll get would be negative.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by pleep(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kissing is not Nigerian culture at all.. infact i have never even seen my parents kiss each-other.

white ppl are better kissers 100%

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Damn, The Irony in that

The Region with the Best Lips in all of Africa, is Devoid of a Kissing Culture

How Ironic.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by switdick(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
pleep: Kissing is not Nigerian culture at all.. infact i have never even seen my parents kiss each-other.

To some degree I agree with you however, I think what you meant to imply is "its not in our tradition"

Culture being a way of life and peoples lifestyle varies. Like now, some people kiss in nigeria even when you say you never witnessed your parents do same, we can't entirely wipe the fact that some do and are indeed very good kissers...

Tradition in my own view ,is Culture in movement and as such....perhaps people in nigeria aren't so familiar with the kissing thingy or the customary norms of it like the westerners....if that's what you meant.... Then you are right!!! smiley But don't say its not in our Culture.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
That's 2 people who said, it's not in the Culture Though.......

Come to think of it...I rarely see intense kissing scenes in Naija Movies...
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:
Finally someone takes my post lightly grin
Some people's sense of humour is simply warped.

Stop lying nigga.

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: That's 2 people who said, it's not in the Culture Though.......

Come to think of it...I rarely see intense kissing scenes in Naija Movies...

You ain't shit. grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You ain't shit. grin

tongue
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Going to ask Some Nigerian Based FB Friends is Kissing Apart of Mainland Culture.

I think There maybe some truth to it....

Crazy, With a Region Blessed With Soooo Many Fat Full Pretty Lips....

*Goes through Files to Find Video Images of Aneke Twins and Their Sister in Passionate Kissing*
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Stop lying nigga.
I clearly wrote at the end of my post that "let's have fun with this" and you're here blowing hell and brimstones.
It's none of my biz anyways, just said my mind and you can jump off the bridge if you don't like it. tongue
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kissing is a beautiful thing when shared with a loved one. Many cultures looks down on kissing as sinful and many are afraid to express affections to their loved ones.

Some of my African friends will NOT show affection to their children nor spouses because of how they were raised. That is why I said everything in YOUR CULTURE isn't always something that you should maintain. There are good and bad every cultures. I embraces evolution and change for that reason!

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:
I clearly wrote at the end of my post that "let's have fun with this" and you're here blowing hell and brimstones.
It's none of my biz anyways, just said my mind and you can jump off the bridge if you don't like it. tongue

Hell and brimstone All I said was sad bullshit. Kiss my whole entire azz while you at it. tongue tongue
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by pleep(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
switdick:

To some degree I agree with you however, I think what you meant to imply is "its not in our tradition"

Culture being a way of life and peoples lifestyle varies. Like now, some people kiss in nigeria even when you say you never witnessed your parents do same, we can't entirely wipe the fact that some do and are indeed very good kissers...

Tradition in my own view ,is Culture in movement and as such....perhaps people in nigeria aren't so familiar with the kissing thingy or the customary norms of it like the westerners....if that's what you meant.... Then you are right!!! smiley But don't say its not in our Culture.

Kissing is a western/middle eastern cultural practice that spread around the world via tv/movies etc etc... If you think that makes it part of African culture than you may as well say that jeans, rap music, and ice cream are too.

Your point is very cloudy, tradition and culture overlap in so many ways that it is not always neccesary to make a concrete distinction, everyone knows what i meant. Your correction is pointless.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Stop lying nigga.
So what does this mean?
You can kiss my big UGLY azzZzzz too tongue.

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yo Royal...why does New Yorkers touch women's azz and moan?

Is that some downlow shit?
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:
So what does this mean?
You can kiss my big UGLY azzZzzz too tongue.

You are still lying about this being a joke...you done got a white chick to kissed your ugly azz and now you want the world to hear about it. Just keep it real.

So I was right about the ugly part....Hmm.

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
I Dunno, I Love the Wide Mamiis Tho.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

So I was right about the ugly part....Hmm.
Yeah! UGLY and BLACK too. So deal with it.

Just so you know, this events has been long time ago (over a year now). Just felt like talking about it.
#Notafaker
@realPlayer
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:
Yeah! UGLY and BLACK too. So deal with it.

Just so you know, this events has been long time ago (over a year now). Just felt like talking about it.
#Notafake
@realPlayer

LMAO@this nigga last encounter with a white chick was a year ago.

Po baby...was it that bad? grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
I see why mofos want to whoop my azz! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chima Hate that Niqqah Expressing his Love for White Women.

I remember that Thread Ayanle made about black women being ugly...

There was some crazy lady that kept coming in there postin pics of flat asssed white women

Ahh those were good timez

I wonder what eva happened to that Lady.

Nairaland Is Crazy Man. lol
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
My Man Said..."That African Skin".....

.....What is it Rough Like Shoe Leather Ma Niqqah?
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=IIIIxRoyalxIIII]Chima Hate that Niqqah Expressing his Love for White Women.

I remember that Thread Ayanle made about black women being ugly...

There was some crazy lady that kept coming in there postin pics of flat asssed white women

Ahh those were good timez

I wonder what eva happened to that Lady.

Nairaland Is Crazy Man. lol

Royal..don't get shook nigga. First of all..I have no problem with him expressing his love but how does one represent all just like Oguga said? What was bleeped up when he went on about his "experience" and then said it was a joke. I mean for real nigga?

ALl I am trying to do is get the nigga to keep it real. Now get off my balls cos your breaf stank. tongue tongue tongue

Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by MrsChima1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Heeey Sexkillz!

Missed ya. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

LMAO@this nigga last encounter with a white chick was a year ago.

Yeah! Since I got back to naija....I would get laid steadily if white chicks were here. It's so damn easy. tongue
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I Dunno, I Love the Wide Mamiis Tho.
Would that be Ghana chicks? Those girls know how to get down, they're way better lovers just that naija babes are finer.smiley
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by switdick(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
pleep:

Kissing is a western/middle eastern cultural practice that spread around the world via tv/movies etc etc... If you think that makes it part of African culture than you may as well say that jeans, rap music, and ice cream are too.

Your point is very cloudy, tradition and culture overlap in so many ways that it is not always neccesary to make a concrete distinction, everyone knows what i meant. Your correction is pointless.

LoL,,No you can't refute my assertion on what Culture and Tradition is/are ,and how they differ in terms of the Context of this thread, why? Because I gave a point on how you shouldn't say its not in our culture, when we have people doing it ??

Rap nd jeans?? Lol C'mon mehn,you can't liken this[kiss] to those.... Kissing is a Symbol of affection we as humans show to our selves ,yeah some see it as a customary norm to themselves and their environment,however, it is what it is in the right sense of doing" and as such a Culture one ,anybody can imbibe .....how do we draw the yardstick as to who's better ?? By trying every individual on it??

You see my point,no proof as to who's better!!
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by switdick(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am typing on my phone,lol I might be slow o,so y'all got to chill till I get home
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
How about Sucking Diiick, Is that Prominent in Naija Culture?

I Would Surmise it Would Be, Otherwise a truly waste of Artistic Flesh Design.
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
pleep: Kissing is not Nigerian culture at all.. infact i have never even seen my parents kiss each-other.

this is why na oyibo babe i go marry
Re: Are Whites Better Kissers? by faith2ogesco(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
(quote author=MrsChima1 post=14833698][/quote]balls? undecided

Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters / If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) / Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive