Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (30019 Views)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by dapotemi: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2013
GEJ is using Ndigbo.How i wish d Ndigbo could view him for who he is.Ndigbo keep supporting Jonathan nd keep paying wit ur life.All you need to do is to stand up to dis GEJ,threaten him wit ur votes, i swear he will tak action b4 2015,concrete action against BH,and nt d usual i condem bla bla.But all i see nd hear is Ndigbo for GEJ,GEJ till i die,SE for GEJ.Am very sorry for you pple.Una they threaten war,hahahahaha.No wahala,Abeg mak una try pack enough food for reserve dis time.Nobody will offer you food dis time.GEJ for Life.GEJ for blood.Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Ivynwa(f): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Oh, Oh, Oh---it's now that I read the story very well. They actually targeted buses going to south east? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We really have no country anymore o-o. They want the Igbos and Christians to disappear from their face. Isn't it high time they gave these people their own country and all southerners return down south? It is no more wise for southerners to live or go investing up north, I am no more comfortable anymore about the safety of my relations in the middle belt Abuja. I'm not even sure that it is wise for Igbos to have properties in Abuja and other middle belt states because the way the hatred is boiling in them they may bear down on people in Abuja too. I am going to tell all my siblings in Abuja to better sell off whatever they have in Abuja and come down south east to build afresh. It is very dangerous to live around people that hate Igbos and Christians with a passion, may God deliver us from all these.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by ugoani(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
sincerely speaking the state of insecurity in this nation have transcend when we will be using social media like nairaland for mere ethinic or tribal abuse to using it to share contructive ideas that can enable us fight these monster among us with their cohurt politicians
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by DisGuy: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ivynwa: Oh, Oh, Oh---it's now that I read the story very well. They actually targeted buses going to south east? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We really have no country anymore o-o. They want the Igbos and Christians to disappear from their face. Isn't it high time they gave these people their own country and all southerners return down south? It is no more wise for southerners to live or go investing up north, I am no more comfortable anymore about the safety of my relations in the middle belt Abuja. I'm not even sure that it is wise for Igbos to have properties in Abuja and other middle belt states because the way the hatred is boiling in them they may bear down on people in Abuja too. I am going to tell all my siblings in Abuja to better sell off whatever they have in Abuja and come down south east to build afresh. It is very dangerous to live around people that hate Igbos and Christians with a passion, may God deliver us from all these.

heard this so many times, "why dont 'they' let us go, why are they holding us

You cant be given a country; you take/fight for it
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Ivynwa(f): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
ugoani: sincerely speaking the state of insecurity in this nation have transcend when we will be using social media like nairaland for mere ethinic or tribal abuse to using it to share contructive ideas that can enable us fight these monster among us with their cohurt politicians

You made much sense brother, the energy and time spent on tribal bickerings here is actually of the proverbial statements "Ndi Ulo ha na agba oku, ha na achu ngwere"(People whose house is burning and they are busy chasing lizards). Shouldn't we all be putting heads together to make constructive suggestions about these broad day light murders going on in our country instead of the tribal e-fights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam / Uzodimma Names Federal Secretariat/PH Road After President Buhari (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.