Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (30016 Views)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IGBOSON1: 2:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Capnd143: [b] are you retarded or what? As much as i so much hate Hausa and muslims but Is it only Ndigbo the have been killing? What of yoruba? What of ibibio? What of others! If the Ndibgo want war the should match down north and start! Because if you ask any ibibio man to join biafra now, you must be high on dopamine and paracetamol syrup! The ibgo declaring a war is just like another threat of seccesion and it is not the hausa that will fight them but the whole nation because the will be treated as enemies of the state !!! Ojukwu honourably tried but failed woefully even when he had support from other leagues of ethnic group, now ohazirike wants to try, it will just increase the number of massacred ibgo brothers! Though i know the person USA will support them just to get their aims actualized, bt the can never win a war against its mother NATION if that Nation is Nigeria!! It will have greatest impact on the Ndigbo's! There are other better ways to deal with those blood sucking abokilicious vampires, bt civil war is definitely not an option. He may be arrested for threatening to instigate war!. . .
. . . . .

This is an Akwa ibom guy point of view! [/b]

^^^Interesting post. smiley

So as an Akwa Ibom man, you would -in all good conscience- join Hausa/Fulani and fight to keep Igbos back in Nigeria?.....given all you know? I can understand a core northerner saying this, but certainly not an Akwa Ibom man.

Mind you we are not talking of a scenario where Ndigbo would wake up one morning and say "fuc/k it....we ain't Nigerians anymore"; rather we are talking of the end result of a process that would have taken us to the UN and gotten a referendum of which the result would be an overwhelming support for an Independent 'IGBO' nation, but with 'Nigeria' still refusing to recognize our right to leave.......in such a scenario, you would join to fight for 'one Nigeria', is that what you're saying?
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by stepone(m): 5:06am On Mar 20, 2013
The question is:

Is it very hard for Boko Haram to carry out such act on Igbo land?

I am getting to have a feeling that selfish Igbo/SS kings men might be involve in this plot just to actualize Biafra state and aversion of its oil wealth against Nigeria as a country with the aid of foreign help.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by ZICMORE(m): 5:16am On Mar 20, 2013
miiraaj: Ndigbos are the most hillarious set of animals on planet Earth! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

MASSOB declares WAR cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

My belle wan burst with laf
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
*see mind ur tongue b warned dis is a serious issue & u r thr talkn crab,if u dnt no wat 2 say u kp ur mouth shut,or r u one of dem
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by zuchyblink(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

In their stupidity,I guess they are planning to board luxury buses to attack the north.

Fooolish people
fools like u shud understand dat we have more igbos in de north than hausas have in de south.so we know dat it is going to affect more igbos dan hausas.that is y we are finding it difficult to declare war against nigeria.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Koleman(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2013
They should jst come back and leave their stupid states for them.. Me i don talk am taya
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by muktarmtt(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Sky-walker:

So why declare war? Your people refused to leave the high risk zone.
because dey d real truth boko boys r terro group not islamic group dey killing evryone Hausas, yuruba, igbo no one is save but anytime dey here boomblast even is only one igbo man out of 20 nd d rest r oder tribe u go see dis stupid ppl runing dere mouth lyk a shit making look lyk is only igbo man dere r killing I dnt waz wromg wit dis ppl dey tink dey r better dan odas soul dat haven killd or wat abeg do ur self a favor nd shut d hell outt
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by dubem3(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2013
muktar mtt: because dey d real truth boko boys r terro group not islamic group dey killing evryone Hausas, yuruba, igbo no one is save but anytime dey here boomblast even is only one igbo man out of 20 nd d rest r oder tribe u go see dis stupid ppl runing dere mouth lyk a shit making look lyk is only igbo man dere r killing I dnt waz wromg wit dis ppl dey tink dey r better dan odas soul dat haven killd or wat abeg do ur self a favor nd shut d hell outt

you do realise that the fact that u dont care if your peeps die or not does not automatically mandate me to as complacent. Neither does it mandate me to cry out for your people when am doing same for mine. We are too different nations and while u seemingly attach little or no concern to your dead nor the cause of their death. We love ourselvea and threat to one life is a threat to all lives. hence we cry out. i really dont care if ur people kill themselves (na family matter) but while they are at it, they should avoid us like the plague. In essence, what am saying is, you got no point.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Knaruto(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2013
nuclearboy: Your people keep dying under this man!

1. Why haven't the terrorists "CAUGHT" been brought to trial?
2. How come we don't even know what they confessed to, which would infer govt realises these deaths are painful and thus understand Nigerians need to be carried along!
3. Yes, Ihejerika is COAS - how has that helped stop the killings of your people?

To me, this is simple - Obasanjo or the Buhari you hate would act decisively but not your brother Ebele - WHY?

At least we saw what Obasanjo did to Odi and how Buhari wiped out Maitasine! They didn't weep and wring their hands and release statements over & over condemning with mouths - they acted!

Yet neither had sect members in custody.

I expect you to ask the government why it hasn't picked up all the Northern elders you insist are Boko sponsors!

But seems we prefer to support GEJ while we keep dying simply because we hate Northerners! Yet you forget that the attack of the emir of Kano and all the assassinated Islamic clerics suggest this is NOT about Igbos - its war against Nigeria and Nigerias representative is basking in it as it keeps you supporting him!

If Igbos turn against Jonathan because of Boko Haram and he "KNOWS" it, he will do something about it! That's why a strong opposition always helps a country! But guess who doesn't want an opposition? Yet as it is, the more you die, the more you support him! So why should he bother, since the Nigerian model and current reality suggests that your deaths (not your being alive and insisting on him providing what he promised) give him support!

GEJ for ever o - AND by 2019, the Igbo race would have been wiped out!
u shall never see tomorrow u barbarian. Assuming i can locate u,u would have been killed
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Capnd143(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Interesting post. smiley

So as an Akwa Ibom man, you would -in all good conscience- join Hausa/Fulani and fight to keep Igbos back in Nigeria?.....given all you know? I can understand a core northerner saying this, but certainly not an Akwa Ibom man.

Mind you we are not talking of a scenario where Ndigbo would wake up one morning and say "fuc/k it....we ain't Nigerians anymore"; rather we are talking of the end result of a process that would have taken us to the UN and gotten a referendum of which the result would be an overwhelming support for an Independent 'IGBO' nation, but with 'Nigeria' still refusing to recognize our right to leave.......in such a scenario, you would join to fight for 'one Nigeria', is that what you're saying?
i guess you could use and iphone app to track my location! Am a typical eyen akwa ibom, amana isong ayu akwa ibom! Am not saying i would join person muslims! Bt if the need arises the FG WOULD HAVE TO declare war on the ibgo, thus i am a loyal citizen of this nation, as a soldier who is supposed to follow others, i would fight to the death to counter any treat of civil war, even if it means sacrificing my life 4 the national interest, nigeria cant afford to fight a civil war, and any group emphasizing the need for one should be treated as an enemy of the state, terrorist, and a group whose idealogies is inimical to national growth and development!
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Orblonde: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2013
malele: uwunne relax no war will happen again,lets have patience and wait for 2014,then we will take our case to un

The UN will rule on self interest so logic and sympathy will not help your cause. Nigeria refused to have an Aburi accord implimented and refused a SNC and we refused to pratice true federalism. We Nigerians are heartless and corrupt, hence the leaders we have and so we are now a failed state about to implode with no leaders with the self interest to sacrifice looting billions to save this false imposed entity called nigeria. Nigeria will not have a 2015 so we can insult ourselves all we want.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by dubem3(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Capnd143: i guess you could use and iphone app to track my location! Am a typical eyen akwa ibom, amana isong ayu akwa ibom! Am not saying i would join person muslims! Bt if the need arises the FG WOULD HAVE TO declare war on the ibgo, thus i am a loyal citizen of this nation, as a soldier who is supposed to follow others, i would fight to the death to counter any treat of civil war, even if it means sacrificing my life 4 the national interest, nigeria cant afford to fight a civil war, and any group emphasizing the need for one should be treated as an enemy of the state, terrorist, and a group whose idealogies is inimical to national growth and development!

Its good to love your job to the extent that u profess.
what do you and your people perceive the acts of boko haram as?
is it only by word of mouth (which counts for the least) that one can seek to divide the nation?
what strategies have you put in place?
how has it helped?
you do realise that whatever you say, its results that lends credence to your efforts and that until we see results u guys are just playing, don't you?
Because u appear to me like that man who rather than face his opponent in the ring, is looking to the crowd and shouting 'na who curse my fada?'
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Eklektika(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Hot air 4rm MASSOB as usual. They cant do anything. If they declare civil war,who go go fight? Or hv they nt read d history of d 1st civil war? Does MASSOB hv any arms cache 2 prosecute a war? Is it not dis MASSOB dat common 9ja police dey arrest in their hundreds n murder dem in cells? But boko haram boys? Army sef dey run 4 dem! Sadly dis country is abt 2 b ripped 2 shreds by islamic insurgency n GEJ lacks d force of xter or will 2 arrest d situation. Enough said. I case my rest!
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by kettykin: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Eklektika: Hot air 4rm MASSOB as usual. They cant do anything. If they declare civil war,who go go fight? Or hv they nt read d history of d 1st civil war? Does MASSOB hv any arms cache 2 prosecute a war? Is it not dis MASSOB dat common 9ja police dey arrest in their hundreds n murder dem in cells? But boko haram boys? Army sef dey run 4 dem! Sadly dis country is abt 2 b ripped 2 shreds by islamic insurgency n GEJ lacks d force of xter or will 2 arrest d situation. Enough said. I case my rest!

who fought the last civil war , what would have been the out come if Russia and Britain did not step in to help Nigeria

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/589221.stm
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Vincent41(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
ifeduba1988: The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and new Igbo leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has warned Nigeria that Ndigbo would be forced to defend itself from the recent killings in various parts of the North.

Chief Uwazuruike, while reacting to the bomb blasts in Kano yesterday said the Igbo had been pushed to the wall by the Boko Haram insurgency, adding that the people would be left with no other option than to defend themselves.

“I am ready to declare another civil war in this country if this killings and other senseless activities on Ndigbo continue like this because I know that it was this type of massacre that brought about the first civil war in Nigeria.” “I am disappointed in our people, when they were being slaughtered, I brought out buses to bring them home, but they refused to come home and remained in the North.

What I did was to safeguard their lives because their lives were in danger. But I want to warn President Goodluck Jonathan that there is limit to everything. Ndigbo can no longer continue to allow themselves to be senselessly killed in the North.

“We are not cowards because I believe that it was this type of senseless killings that prompted the civil war and we are aware of the consequences of the ongoing provocation, but I must warn that Ndigbo are not cowards and will react if pushed to the wall because there is limit to everything,” he said.

Also confirming the incident, the leader of Ndigbo in Kano, Chief Tobias Idika said the incident happened when two buses belonging to Gobison Motors Limited were about leaving the park to their various parts of the South East.

According to him, the suspected Boko Haram members planted explosives in the two buses of which one was bound to go to Aba in Abia State and the other on its way to Lagos. “I received information that there was bomb blasts involving two buses, one going to Aba and the other going to Lagos. The bombs exploded simultaneously, killing several persons suspected to be mainly Christians with Ndigbo dominating the list.

“The suspects, according to information were sighted going around the park before perfecting their evil acts, by allegedly planting dangerous explosives in the two buses belonging to Gobison Motors, which exploded and killed almost all the occupants on board.” Chief Idika in an emotion laden voice disclosed that Ndigbo had been reduced to mere sheep being slaughtered in the streets of the North, adding that the state government had not done enough to protect the lives and property of Ndigbo.

He disclosed that five luxury buses belonging to Gobison, Ezenwata and Chimezie transport companies were affected in the bomb blasts, adding that the fire fighters were still struggling to put off the fire from the buses, which he said over 60 passengers were burnt beyond recognition as at the time of filling this report.

“The major problem we are having is insecurity, like today incident, so many people were killed in the blasts, as am talking to you, we have evacuated and counted over 60 persons and we are still trying to put out fire in the four vehicles affected in the blasts.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/massob-spits-fire-says-im-ready-to-declare-war-again/

..u go start,u go start na wen everybody is dead??..nonsese man
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Vincent41(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eklektika: Hot air 4rm MASSOB as usual. They cant do anything. If they declare civil war,who go go fight? Or hv they nt read d history of d 1st civil war? Does MASSOB hv any arms cache 2 prosecute a war? Is it not dis MASSOB dat common 9ja police dey arrest in their hundreds n murder dem in cells? But boko haram boys? Army sef dey run 4 dem! Sadly dis country is abt 2 b ripped 2 shreds by islamic insurgency n GEJ lacks d force of xter or will 2 arrest d situation. Enough said. I case my rest!

hahahhahahaah.......masob my foot
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by muktarmtt(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
kettykin: Why Igbos lost the last Civil war from a Declassified information from BBC

The Biafrans would have to curry the favor and support of the World power like NATO, Britain,Russia, USA,China and India

Ojukwu would have succeeded if the foreign powers did not intervene, the major reason why Biafra failed was Russia and Britain and not the Alliance of any Northern Nigeria and Cowardly Awolowo

The Next step

Igbos/MASSOB needs to aggressively pursue the UN plebiscite option while the aggressively present their cases to the above mentioned world powers through their foreign offices in Britain and US .
IGBOS/MASSOB needs to aggressively follow a divestment from Lagos and Northern Nigeria in view of the UN option working

Post UN option

IGBOS/MASSOB will have to prepare for a long term future war involving their former partners who might want to obstruct UN plebiscite despite these neighbors not fighting the Bakassi peninsular issue
dubem3:

you do realise that the fact that u dont care if your peeps die or not does not automatically mandate me to as complacent. Neither does it mandate me to cry out for your people when am doing same for mine. We are too different nations and while u seemingly attach little or no concern to your dead nor the cause of their death. We love ourselvea and threat to one life is a threat to all lives. hence we cry out. i really dont care if ur people kill themselves (na family matter) but while they are at it, they should avoid us like the plague. In essence, what am saying is, you got no point.
jst see. Ur self u jst prove my point jst talking lyk biafaran guy talking abt family matter why dey reject ur calls 2 liv north cos even wit dis crisis is more save 4 dem here dan dere cos u always kill dem nd robb dem evryday so prefered 2 liv here in d north no matter how jst come over north nd see hw dey liv. happly here i have many igbo frnds in my place thr's one call Valltime chikaa he pix all d AC in my house he enter each room in our house my popcy & mumcy room even thr'r one around we trust each oda s dey rejct ur calls cos dey knw u r jst sending a false aligation cos dey liv wit us dey d real northerner r friendly ppl ppl dat cn b trust in my place sokoto sate we have even have igbo special adviser in our govmt dey give him house, car, everyting so dey knw 2 tell dat north is not save dey knw better dan u fokls.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by muktarmtt(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
kettykin: Why Igbos lost the last Civil war from a Declassified information from BBC

The Biafrans would have to curry the favor and support of the World power like NATO, Britain,Russia, USA,China and India

Ojukwu would have succeeded if the foreign powers did not intervene, the major reason why Biafra failed was Russia and Britain and not the Alliance of any Northern Nigeria and Cowardly Awolowo

The Next step

Igbos/MASSOB needs to aggressively pursue the UN plebiscite option while the aggressively present their cases to the above mentioned world powers through their foreign offices in Britain and US .
IGBOS/MASSOB needs to aggressively follow a divestment from Lagos and Northern Nigeria in view of the UN option working

Post UN option

IGBOS/MASSOB will have to prepare for a long term future war involving their former partners who might want to obstruct UN plebiscite despite these neighbors not fighting the Bakassi peninsular issue
dubem3:

jst see. Ur self u jst prove my point jst talking lyk biafaran guy talking abt family matter why dey reject ur calls 2 liv north cos even wit dis crisis is more save 4 dem here dan dere cos u always kill dem nd robb dem evryday so prepered 2 liv here in d north no matter how jst come over north nd see hw dey liv. happly here i have many igbo frnds in my place thr's one call Valltime chikaa he pix all d AC in my house he enter each room in our house my popcy & mumcy room even thr'r one around we trust each oda s dey rejct ur calls cos dey knw u r jst sending a false aligation cos dey liv wit us dey d real northerner r friendly ppl ppl dat cn b trust in my place sokoto sate we have even have igbo special adviser in our govmt dey give him house, car, everyting so dey knw 2 tell dat north is not save dey knw better dan u fokls.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by muktarmtt(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2013

The Next step

Post UN option

muktar mtt: jst see. Ur self u jst prove my point jst talking lyk biafaran guy talking abt family matter why dey reject ur calls 2 liv north cos even wit dis crisis is more save 4 dem here dan dere cos u always kill dem nd robb dem evryday so prefered 2 liv here in d north no matter how jst come over north nd see hw dey liv. happly here i have many igbo frnds in my place thr's one call Valltime chikaa he pix all d AC in my house he enter each room in our house my popcy & mumcy room even thr'r one around we trust each oda s dey rejct ur calls cos dey knw u r jst sending a false aligation cos dey liv wit us dey d real northerner r friendly ppl ppl dat cn b trust in my place sokoto state we have even have igbo special adviser in our govmt dey give him house, car, everyting so dey knw 2 tell dat north is not save dey knw better dan u fokls.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by muktarmtt(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2013

The Next step

Post UN option

zuchyblink: fools like u shud understand dat we have more igbos in de north than hausas have in de south.so we know dat it is going to affect more igbos dan hausas.that is y we are finding it difficult to declare war against nigeria.
Tell him o! Hi no nfing abt dat here he is making mouth lyk shit I pity u pll
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
You people should not start o. I don't know I will run to. I am very close to the north and I am not Igbo and I am an ajebutter.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by kettykin: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
muktar mtt: Tell him o! Hi no nfing abt dat here he is making mouth lyk shit I pity u pll

It will be very idiotic for you to think the second and final Nigerian civil war will end like the first Nigerian Civil war knowing full well that the British, Indians and Chinese have all lost citizens to the foolish Boko Haram activities spreading in the north.

I hope you know what would happen if Britain,India , China ,USA and Russia come out openly to support Igbos in the present cross fire between igbos and the Northern Lead Boko Haram , the Yumkippur and the 6 day war would be a child's play.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by ba7man(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
That State called Borno should be surrounded and systematically swept through....by air and land patrol while monitoring their escape routes along the Nigerian Border. Every settlement throughly searched over and over again. Its common knowledge that they're highly concentrated there and they operate over the border. They shouldn't let them get settled in their home base, someone needs to really turn up the heat on these Boko-Haram guys.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Litmus: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
[b]Let me see:

I don't believe we're the ones constructing the roads our vehicles run on.

We don't yet have the intelligence to solve Electricity problems

our lawyers still wear facsimile of the white man's hair on their head

People are still stupid enough to believe that spaghetti and potatoes is more civilized than Eba and Yam.

People in the country still think that wearing suits in the boiling sun is a sign of sophistication

Kids in the Northern cities are being deprived Education

We have huge areas in health to sort out

we have not resolved our sewage and water situation

we have not solved desertification

Onitsha bridge is falling down

It would be good to bring the grand prix to Nigeria

Kai-kai needs to be refined by someone into a legal and global brand of spirit drink

We could grow grapes for wine in Nigeria

There's money to be made from tennis academies

Horse racing on a large scale would be nice.We are recognized as having breed horses

No one has ever thought of creating a Nigerian breed of dogs.

we need to quadruple railway lines and extend them all over Nigeria

Aviation is still problem

Records are not yet kept

Borders are not monitored

We have piracy to deal with

terrorism to control

Education needs to be revolutionized

We have few sports facilities

We have not controlled logging

child poverty to eradicate
[/b]

[size=14pt]The list goes on and on and yet, with so much to do, to improve life for ordinary people, the main priority for Leaders, who are supposed to know better, WAR is top priority!!! [/size]
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by realboyle: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
THE CHRISTAINS MUST STAND UP AGAINST THIS. THE BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THE CHRISTAINS AND AM SURE THE MUSLIMS ARE AWARE OF THIS. SO JONATHAN, DAVID MARK, IKE IKWEREMADU AND CAN PRESIDENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING DRASTIC ABOUT THIS IF THEY ARE TRUELY CHRISTAIN
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Joeadamu86: My fellow countrymen,it is obvious that the Boko Haram have deliberately attacked an area dominated by the igbos to cause deep hatred between the igbos and the hausa inorder to cause war in the country. My advise to the igbo people is for them to remain claim and see it as a terror attack rather than an attack tageting the igbos,we must live together as Nigerians,this is our only country,we must all rise up and fight terror head on..
THANK YOU..BUT 1ST PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING...CLAIM KO,JACKPOT NI.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by almarthins(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
mike404: This by force marriage is not working.. I wonder what my beloved presido is still doin sad
[b][/b] ur presido s sleepin in aso vila does he care?
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by winutech(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Joeadamu86: My fellow countrymen,it is obvious that the Boko Haram have deliberately attacked an area dominated by the igbos to cause deep hatred between the igbos and the hausa inorder to cause war in the country. My advise to the igbo people is for them to remain claim and see it as a terror attack rather than an attack tageting the igbos,we must live together as Nigerians,this is our only country,we must all rise up and fight terror head on..

Agreed! MASSOB should see it as a terrorist attack and respond wit anti-terrorism measures. For every one bomb you receive from the North, give them three! Respond aggressively wit STRONG ACTION, not NOISE like calling for war.

Dear MASSOB, the war has been on since 2011. The fact that you are not even aware may be a sign that you have lost the battle. Ndi-Igbos! Are you guyz confirming to us that THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART? Where are the Igbo warriors? Have Boko Harram sent you into hidding? I used to respect d Igbos, but it appears this new generation is a dissapointment. ***shaking my head***
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by vedd: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
MASSOB, display your might to instill fear on your identified enemies. We've heard enough of your rethorics, no matter how daring they may sound.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Johnsinia(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
until boko haram destroy ur entire generatn, ur generatn in hell wil keep agreeing that politician is using bh to divid Naija Or ur generatn shuld also pretend as if d politician is using them and fight back to save ur their future.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by billyG(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
60 pple kill in kano!But why is national mourning not declare in nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.