Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (30021 Views)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by manny4life(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda:
It is too late for that now.The Ibo have shown themselves to be spiteful and comtemptuous of the Yorubas.We shall never trust them.

Tufia, why should we trust u either? angry angry angry

Everyman for himself/herself. If we want alliance, it won't be with you guys and neither will it be on "friendship" level, it's simply I give u something for return. I believe when Igbos get to that road, they will have domestic and international alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by toolovely(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Make yorubas answer me dis question....'Na only igbos dey for north? Are there not yorubas in d north too? Have all thses attacks not affected D yorubas too?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IGBOSON1: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
My last post and Kettykings got me thinking; if by some divine miracle the south east/Igboland manages to leave Nigeria, does anyone know what will happen to the rest of this country?......what 'configuration' of ethnicities will remain?

Suggestions are welcome. smiley
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by OkparaIgbo: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
About bloody time... angry Fucck this stupid union called nigeria. Nzogbu nzogbu enyimba enyi.! How do I enlist into the Biafran Military Service, I promise to fight in defence of my people to the last blood and to provide every service available to me both international and national to guarantee the peaceful existence of entities within the Biafran sovereignty. So help me God
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nnamdini(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Joeadamu86: My fellow countrymen,it is obvious that the Boko Haram have deliberately attacked an area dominated by the igbos to cause deep hatred between the igbos and the hausa inorder to cause war in the country. My advise to the igbo people is for them to remain claim and see it as a terror attack rather than an attack tageting the igbos,we must live together as Nigerians,this is our only country,we must all rise up and fight terror head on..

your reasoning is very poor.so you think terrorist atacks in the north are misplaced?you are joking.ask why these bombs hasnt hit the emir's palace or the sultan's caliphate
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:
My last post and Kettykings got me thinking; if by some divine miracle the south east/Igboland manages to leave Nigeria, does anyone know what will happen to the rest of this country?......what 'configuration' of ethnicities will remain?

Suggestions are welcome. smiley

Same way as it's always been, nothing will change.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Tufia, why should we trust u either? angry angry angry

Everyman for himself/herself. If we want alliance, it won't be with you guys and neither will it be on "friendship" level, it's simply I give u something for return. I believe when Igbos get to that road, they will have domestic and international alliance.
That is why we shall soon send you packing from Lagos because all we get in return is filth and crime

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by manny4life(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda: That is why we shall soon send you packing from Lagos because all we get in return is filth and crime

Lol, for u to do that will mean u want to leave the union, if not, you're blowing hot air.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, for u to do that will mean u want to leave the union, if not, you're blowing hot air.
OK when dey roast your yansh in Kano run to Lagos and see what awaits.We do not act like Aboki we act with law and will squeeze you back to your caves steadily. You will just start crying like Ladipo people but its in your blood to be unruly.Ladipo will be closed down finally this year quote me on that. So be assured we will send you back with DUE PROCESS and if you are stubborn the LAW will deal with you.If you Like bring all your governors to beg it won't help.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by dubem3(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Uwazurike and his cohorts should just shut up and go find some cozy chair to rest their weary backs. Enough with the war threats already. Everyday we talk about the inhumane treatment and how we'll call down fire and sulphur from heaven and on each occassion something more daring happens then u come out again and read the same script. Una no de tire to make mouth? Since when did the Igbo man become a lazy loud mouthed foool who builds mansions and wins wars with just his mouth?

The bombing in the north is bad. we all know that and have said it a zillion times. The killing of innocent people (not just Igbos and christians) is bad and should be stopped. we all know that and have said it a thousand times. There have been calls for Igbos to come back home. Truth be told, its not as easy as it sounds to just get up and leave your source of livlihood and run into the unknown. but those who have not left have consciously or otherwise agreed to bear what ever consequence accrues to their decision.

I was in Kano about a month ago and i had decided within myself that something must kill a man even before i stepped foot there. If the government has decided to do nothing about this unrest does that mean that i as a person will do nothing to safeguard myself and my family? i call it suicide. Until a lasting solution is found to the nothern problem Uwazurike and co should do the Igbos a huge favour and tuck their tonges down their throat or better still get jet fighters and move them to the north, start throwing bombs or anything that does not involve talking. we already have enough of that to last us a life time.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by manny4life(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda: OK when dey roast your yansh in Kano run to Lagos and see what awaits.We do not act like Aboki we act with law and will squeeze you back to your caves steadily. You will just start crying like Ladipo people but its in your blood to be unruly.Ladipo will be closed down finally this year quote me on that. So be assured we will send you back with DUE PROCESS and if you are stubborn the LAW will deal with you.If you Like bring all your governors to beg it won't help.

Lol, it's one thing to declare economic and trade sabotage on us, but if you fail to tell yourself the truth, it will eventually come back and bite u. If you honestly believe people are trooping into Lagos, you have something else coming. Lagos under Fashola was and is financially desperate, if u can't see that handwriting on the wall, then sorry. Use whatever legal means you want, YOU CANNOT EJECT IGBOS OUT OF LAGOS unless you're tired of the union.

The Ladipo guy I hope they have learned to move their business to the EAST (future reference) because you can't be trusted. It will be great to see that happen, in fact, I wish I had a media outlet to begin to announce to them to begin divesting from Lagos... So bring on your law, we ALWAYS prevail, NO SHAKING.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by blackbeau1(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
If I hear.you people have been threatening war since I was born.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Monjerk: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Massob has turn itself to a town cryer. In as much as I hate this foollish boko harm, I so much hate this noise frm massob. If massob av anything 2 do, let them do it fast but if nothing, let them allow us hear word. But God will catch up one day with these foollish Hausas call boko haram.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by camelus: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
miiraaj: Ndigbos are the most hillarious set of animals on planet Earth! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

MASSOB declares WAR cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

My belle wan burst with laf
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Mind u,IGBO'S Single handedly declared War b4 and can still do it again besides any other War in Nigeria the Northerners will suffer cos US and EU do not joke with Terrorism anymore.So beware !
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by zuchyblink(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
hausas shud remember dat great britain is no longer there to support dem.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by newmaonza: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
MASSOB = [b]EMPTY VESSELS[/b] ................ cry
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, it's one thing to declare economic and trade sabotage on us, but if you fail to tell yourself the truth, it will eventually come back and bite u. If you honestly believe people are trooping into Lagos, you have something else coming. Lagos under Fashola was and is financially desperate, if u can't see that handwriting on the wall, then sorry. Use whatever legal means you want, YOU CANNOT EJECT IGBOS OUT OF LAGOS unless you're tired of the union.

The Ladipo guy I hope they have learned to move their business to the EAST (future reference) because you can't be trusted. It will be great to see that happen, in fact, I wish I had a media outlet to begin to announce to them to begin divesting from Lagos... So bring on your law, we ALWAYS prevail, NO SHAKING.
Noisy rabble. Unlike you we act then you complain so let us wait till Ladipo is shut down finally.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
camelus:
Mind u,IGBO'S Single handedly declared War b4 and can still do it again besides any other War in Nigeria the Northerners will suffer cos US and EU do not joke with Terrorism anymore.So beware !

Point of correction, Ojukwu declared Biafra, Gowon declared war.
Cheers.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by manny4life(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda:
Noisy rabble. Unlike you we act then you complain so let us wait till Ladipo is shut down finally.

Lol... you mean the type of noise Fashola made, a week later, he setup committee to look into what happened - talk about putting the cart before the horse... What does that tell you? The POWER OF INFLUENCE bro, get used to it.

In fact, I want it shut down, I want Ndigbo to DIVEST from Lagos, the sooner the better. No worries, when Ibaka opens up, there won't be need for Lagos. The more economic/trade sabotage, and unfriendly business, perhaps others not only Igbos will see the light.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Ericsdm55(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
It's sad hw ds things happun. Why attacking innocent ppl who hav nothin to do wit d predicament Nigerians are undergoing?. God give us dat peace dat only You can give.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IGBOSON1: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda: OK when dey roast your yansh in Kano run to Lagos and see what awaits.We do not act like Aboki we act with law and will squeeze you back to your caves steadily. You will just start crying like Ladipo people but its in your blood to be unruly.Ladipo will be closed down finally this year quote me on that. So be assured we will send you back with DUE PROCESS and if you are stubborn the LAW will deal with you.If you Like bring all your governors to beg it won't help.

^^^You sound so confident about this; are you privy to the inner workings and tactics of the Fashola gov't.....or is this just wishful thinking? What part of the 'law' gives you license to close down a market and send all the Nigerians that worked there out of Lagos?.....just curious to know. So can you help to confirm that Fasholas closing of Ladipo the other week had more to do with 'trying' to get rid of Igbos (a subtle kind of ethnic cleansing)?.....just checking. Finally, the 'one Nigeria' your man Awo (and Adekunle) fought for, e no sweet you again ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... you mean the type of noise Fashola made, a week later, he setup committee to look into what happened - talk about putting the cart before the horse... What does that tell you? The POWER OF INFLUENCE bro, get used to it.

In fact, I want it shut down, I want Ndigbo to DIVEST from Lagos,
the sooner the better. No worries, when Ibaka opens up, there won't be need for Lagos. The more economic/trade sabotage, and unfriendly business, perhaps others not only Igbos will see the light.
Who gives a rat's a rse what you want.Do you think you want it more than those who are there.
The reality is the reality.Their land is Godforsaken.
"The POWER of INFLUENCE "? if I did not know you and your empty boastfulness I would dignify that.Influence when the Bakassi clowns Dobale in the Mud like snakes. All the drama being played out is to give us the moral highground. Now the jokers have signed an agreement which they CANNOT keep.In fact they have already returned to their porcine ways. We will give them all the rope to hang themselves and those that came to beg for them will be put to shame. It is a marathon but be assured we will fumigate Lagos
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by TUMIC(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
LET'S SEE SOME ACTION FROM THE OTHER SIDE ALSO BOMB THIS OTHER SIDE AND LET'S SEE SOME REACTION.
And may be the counter-reaction will lead to the WAR and who knows, final EXPLOSION OF THIS MOST CORRUPT NATION EVER IN EXISTENCE.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda:
Who gives a rat's a rse what you want.Do you think you want it more than those who are there.
The reality is the reality.Their land is Godforsaken.
The POWER of INFLUENCE if I did not know you and your empty boastfulness I would dignify that.Influence when the Bakassi clowns Dobale in the Mud like snakes. All the drama being played out is to give us the moral highground. Now the jokers have signed an agreement which they CANNOT keep.In fact they have already returned to their porcine ways. We will give them all the rope to hang themselves and those that came to beg for them will be put to shame. It is a marathon but be assured we will fumigate Lagos

Lol, relax, don't have hbp for nothing. No one gives a hoot about what you need or what others need. I'm only making a comment, this is what I want happened in Lagos, so no one care how you guys approach it. That's why I said continue your trading sabotage, it will backfire someday.

Lol, our land is GODFORSAKEN cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think it's unitelligent of you to make such a crazy assertion, it's on that same land that the largest brewery in the world "SABMILLER" built an annex factory. This is even way bigger than Nigerian Breweries in Lagos. In this same godforsaken land, lol. On this same land that Innoson is making strives with about 400 domestic orders from the SE governors? lol. On this same cursed land that Onitsha market (biggest market in Africa), yet it's cursed. Oh finally, CBN released reports states that Anambra and Abia are the two out of five states that move about 75% of our monies... Lagos placed first, but it clearly stated they were traders... What does that tell you?

Let me tell you something, SE is not CURSED, rather we're BLESSED. We just have to change our mindset - QUIT INVESTING IN OTHER PLACES BUT OURS. The moment we change how we think and have a strategic plan, the sky is the limit. This is the reason why splitting this bleeping country doesn't scare an Igbo man like it does to you. As for the rest of your diatribe, VERY IRRELEVANT.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by negosus: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is one killing too many. Since the Federal Govt cannot guarantee anyone's safety in the North, the right thing to do is for the Igbos and other southern Christians to leave the North in droves and head back south. Follow-up to that, let them form militia and kick all the northerners out from their zone. There is no single tribe in Nigeria that has monopoly of violence. If the lessons of 1966 is not learnt then history will repeat itself too soon. Igbos should not be the sacrificial lamb for the evil agenda of the north to be established. Igbos should not weep sympathy but think, look inwards, strategise and take action.BH is not invincible and bomb throwing is not a rocket science. It's more than two years since this evil killings started, and waiting all these long for peace and reasoning to reign on the blood of innocent people already slaughtered, it appears some people are recalcitrant. Sometimes, I query the sanity of the mind of these evil men in the north. By implications, they are bent to bring this nation to its knees, but I wont want that to be on the blood of innocent Igbos and Christians alike. The FG should take decisive action on this sect and silence them forever or we'll all sink.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by chi4ik(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Young man 4get my typo-graPhycal error, A̶̲̥̅♏ not here t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ xchange word But know τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t this boko haram inhuManity is touching my nerv
es!!!

Instead of blabbing here,why can't you channel your energy on improving your written English ? What the fu'c'k is marsaca ? shocked[/quote]
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeduba1988: The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and new Igbo leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has warned Nigeria that Ndigbo would be forced to defend itself from the recent killings in various parts of the North.

Chief Uwazuruike, while reacting to the bomb blasts in Kano yesterday said the Igbo had been pushed to the wall by the Boko Haram insurgency, adding that the people would be left with no other option than to defend themselves.

“I am ready to declare another civil war in this country if this killings and other senseless activities on Ndigbo continue like this because I know that it was this type of massacre that brought about the first civil war in Nigeria.” “I am disappointed in our people, when they were being slaughtered, I brought out buses to bring them home, but they refused to come home and remained in the North.

What I did was to safeguard their lives because their lives were in danger. But I want to warn President Goodluck Jonathan that there is limit to everything. Ndigbo can no longer continue to allow themselves to be senselessly killed in the North.

“We are not cowards because I believe that it was this type of senseless killings that prompted the civil war and we are aware of the consequences of the ongoing provocation, but I must warn that Ndigbo are not cowards and will react if pushed to the wall because there is limit to everything,” he said.

Also confirming the incident, the leader of Ndigbo in Kano, Chief Tobias Idika said the incident happened when two buses belonging to Gobison Motors Limited were about leaving the park to their various parts of the South East.

According to him, the suspected Boko Haram members planted explosives in the two buses of which one was bound to go to Aba in Abia State and the other on its way to Lagos. “I received information that there was bomb blasts involving two buses, one going to Aba and the other going to Lagos. The bombs exploded simultaneously, killing several persons suspected to be mainly Christians with Ndigbo dominating the list.

“The suspects, according to information were sighted going around the park before perfecting their evil acts, by allegedly planting dangerous explosives in the two buses belonging to Gobison Motors, which exploded and killed almost all the occupants on board.” Chief Idika in an emotion laden voice disclosed that Ndigbo had been reduced to mere sheep being slaughtered in the streets of the North, adding that the state government had not done enough to protect the lives and property of Ndigbo.

He disclosed that five luxury buses belonging to Gobison, Ezenwata and Chimezie transport companies were affected in the bomb blasts, adding that the fire fighters were still struggling to put off the fire from the buses, which he said over 60 passengers were burnt beyond recognition as at the time of filling this report.

“The major problem we are having is insecurity, like today incident, so many people were killed in the blasts, as am talking to you, we have evacuated and counted over 60 persons and we are still trying to put out fire in the four vehicles affected in the blasts.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/massob-spits-fire-says-im-ready-to-declare-war-again/
vexing, i hate this people. I felt for aboki today
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by mikey2fin: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Uwazuruike should go and hug Transformer. Hypocrite!
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by mikey2fin: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
More than 100 of Massob members were killed and dumb in EZU River, What has the so called leader of Massob Uwazuruike did or said about that i guess
Nothing. And now he wants to start a war with the people he work for. Nonsense!!!
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
negosus: This is one killing too many. Since the Federal Govt cannot guarantee anyone's safety in the North, the right thing to do is for the Igbos and other southern Christians to leave the North in droves and head back south. Follow-up to that, let them form militia and kick all the northerners out from their zone. There is no single tribe in Nigeria that has monopoly of violence. If the lessons of 1966 is not learnt then history will repeat itself too soon. Igbos should not be the sacrificial lamb for the evil agenda of the north to be established. Igbos should not weep sympathy but think, look inwards, strategise and take action.BH is not invincible and bomb throwing is not a rocket science. It's more than two years since this evil killings started, and waiting all these long for peace and reasoning to reign on the blood of innocent people already slaughtered, it appears some people are recalcitrant. Sometimes, I query the sanity of the mind of these evil men in the north. By implications, they are bent to bring this nation to its knees, but I wont want that to be on the blood of innocent Igbos and Christians alike. The FG should take decisive action on this sect and silence them forever or we'll all sink.
They should head back EAST
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, relax, don't have hbp for nothing. No one gives a hoot about what you need or what others need. I'm only making a comment, this is what I want happened in Lagos, so no one care how you guys approach it. That's why I said continue your trading sabotage, it will backfire someday.

Lol, our land is GODFORSAKEN cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think it's unitelligent of you to make such a crazy assertion, it's on that same land that the largest brewery in the world "SABMILLER" built an annex factory. This is even way bigger than Nigerian Breweries in Lagos. In this same godforsaken land, lol. On this same land that Innoson is making strives with about 400 domestic orders from the SE governors? lol. On this same cursed land that Onitsha market (biggest market in Africa ), yet it's cursed. Oh finally, CBN released reports states that Anambra and Abia are the two out of five states that move about 75% of our monies... Lagos placed first, but it clearly stated they were traders... What does that tell you?

Let me tell you something, SE is not CURSED, rather we're BLESSED. We just have to change our mindset - QUIT INVESTING IN OTHER PLACES BUT OURS. The moment we change how we think and have a strategic plan, the sky is the limit. This is the reason why splitting this bleeping country doesn't scare an Igbo man like it does to you. As for the rest of your diatribe, VERY IRRELEVANT.
Yours gods are angry, your land is angry and yes you need to change your mindset; stop boasting ,stop trying to cheat people with fake products and respect people who are good hosts to you like Lagosians.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by pmc01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Very very pathetic hostile situation in the country indeed! What is more pathetic is the gradual rise of ethno-religious crises- Christians vs Muslims, Southern Nigeria vs Northern Nigeria. I guess this was part of the 'boko haram' gameplan all along. Sadly, we the 'innocent people' have played and are still playing to the gallery. We have allowed ethnic and religious sentiments guide our reactions to the Boko Haram menance. If you say I am wrong, let me ask you this:
Are we not more concerned about which of the two sides (Christianity and Islam) has had more death casualties, rather than collectively seeking permanent solutions to the wahala itself?

Again, I ask, where have our conscience, common sense and Nigerianness journeyed to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos) / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.