Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21762 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ebestsmscom: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Early this morning there has been several gun shot in the city of Onitsha, Fegge precisely. When I made an enquiry I was told that the youths are now destroying the properties and beating of the Hausa's in Onitsha.

As of typing this am indoor, I intended going to Delta state but this incident just cancelled it.

This is happening now!

Update 11:14 am: They are now being taken over to Asaba by Nigerian army and police for safety.
There is now peace in the great city of Onitsha. Army and police has taken over. (I saw them with my two eyes at bridge head on my way to Agbor.)
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2013
So, this is true afterall
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by seunfly: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Eyah!!!
How sure are you? Cos one don't spread lies like this.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by rimax: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Early this morning there has been several gun shot in the city of Onitsha, Fegge precisely. When I made an enquiry I was told that the youths are now destroying the properties and beating of the Hausa's in Onitsha.

As of typing this am indoor, I intended going to Delta state but this incident just cancelled it.

This is happening now!
bokoharam hv pushing us 2d wall,we'ar bouncing bak
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arcard(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2013
y alway's onitshay alway's onitshay alway's onitsha
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Kx: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2013
Sounds like Igbo reply to Sabon Garri Bomb blast.
One Nigeria indeed!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Tolexander: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Maybe massob vs boko haram.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jadakiss213(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Lets confirm this first please.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by OurYansh: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Not too bad, if you ask me..
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2013
if this. is true, then i pity the igbos in Kano alone, not to talk of the other states ω large igbo. Community like zaria n jigawasad

#.. After all, the bomb killed both indegenes n non-indegenes.
angry

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Beaf1: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2013
^
There were hausas as well travelling to lagos for business in that bus.

The retaliation is actually what they are aiming for. They will now have 'reason' to attack the non-hausas. This time around it will be between hausas/non-hausa/christians/muslims. The Boko Harem and or PDPs or whoever is behind this will now celebrate.

11 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by gratiaeo(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: if this. is true, then i pity the igbos in Kano alone, not to talk of the other states ω large igbo. Community like zaria n jigawasad

angry
You are indeed Boko Haram sympathizer! Let Boko haram come out and fight not hidden bomb under their pants

14 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Aringarosa(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by TRUTHTELA: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: if this. is true, then i pity the igbos in Kano alone, not to talk of the other states ω large igbo. Community like zaria n jigawasad

angry

I have a simple question for you. Why is it that Northern muslims doesn't want to go their way? As in have their own republic? Every region is clamoring for break-up, but only notherners are interested in having a country called Nigeria by name, but a FAILED GEOGRAPHIC SPACE in reality, WHY? What's in it for them? Pls I'll appreciate a simple answer, not name calling

11 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2013
goal!!, victor moses! its nigeria 1 -0 kenya,
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Primitive and backward mindset everywhere in nigeria and you wonder why nothing is working? Okay when we split up things will be better, right? with the 'former nigerians' still in the 'new republics'? I laugh in Swahili!

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eggheaders(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
this is never surprising the igbos are also aggressive as the Hausas too.when I was in onitsha an hijabi Yoruba corper was almost lynched by those jobless uzo boys.she was saved by running into the onitsha south lga Secretariat in fegge. loads of Hausas at head bridge market are attack constantly and their goods looted.can't wait for the hausas too to serve your brothers up north in the same coin.and the igbo guys plenty for north. numerically you guys will be at lost. if y'all simpletons wanna tow that line.

12 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by aijazNija: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Goodluck Nigeria! Just passing
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by ebamma(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2013

angry
abeg where sss dey we have a bokoharamist in our midst and the name is lacasa, he was responsible for yesterday's bomb blast in kano, anybody who has information about him should contact the army or police or sss,

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Mobsync(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Bigotry thread. Confirm something, they wont confirm. Now they've started insulting themselves. Nigeria is a country of rats and cats. Rat frustrate cat, cat eat rat and rat frustrate cat again...

BTW how do I comment to a topic on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ismaelkola(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2013
OMG!!!!! wat is d country turning 2.....
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by c4life: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2013
Actually, i am opposite the Hausa's Mosque in Bida Rd Onitsha now. All the Hausa are inside the Mosque now, piping fro their gate. But the Mobile Police Men are Patroling round the area now.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dedons: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2013
I pardon d boiz grin
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jmoore(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

I have a simple question for you. Why is it that [size=17pt]Northern muslims[/size] doesn't want to go their way? As in have their own republic? Every region is clamoring for break-up, but only notherners are interested in having a country called Nigeria by name, but a FAILED GEOGRAPHIC SPACE in reality, WHY? What's in it for them? Pls I'll appreciate a simple answer, not name calling

And where should the northern Christians go? Which country is practicing only one religion? smh

@op, if this news is true then the actions is based on ignorance. People from different tribes were in that bus.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Beaf!:
^
There were hausas as well travelling to lagos for business in that bus.

The retaliation is actually what they are aiming for. They will now have 'reason' to attack the non-hausas. This time around it will be between hausas/non-hausa/christians/muslims. The Boko Harem and or PDPs or whoever is behind this will now celebrate.

Guy, u understand wat is goin on.

Ur not blinded by sentiments but can decipher n make logical statements.

#.. As only the intelligent ones кnoω, its a ploy to cause disaffection within our nation by those *at the top*.

The can call me BokoHaram or whatever, but i'm too smart to be hoodwinked smiley

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Sweetapple007(f): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Pls good God help this country to divide amen

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dridowu: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Am in Lagos , so I can't confirm
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by wazobia55: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Soon. my people
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by miiraaj: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

I have a simple question for you. Why is it that Northern muslims doesn't want to go their way? As in have their own republic? Every region is clamoring for break-up, but only notherners are interested in having a country called Nigeria by name, but a FAILED GEOGRAPHIC SPACE in reality, WHY? What's in it for them? Pls I'll appreciate a simple answer, not name calling

But seriously,with due respect, you know you deserve to be called names like "douchebag" for asking this type of question.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by abbakacici: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
There are less then 500k hausa in the SE but there are more 7 million igbo in north west and north east alone so do the maths. So this is not bounching back is fooliness

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Psylas(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
I'm in Oba, lemme go their n help them beat the mother fuckerz that hv been enjoing peace here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency / Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees / Saraki To Hold ‘world Press Conference’ On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.