Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (20213 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2013
And God tell him not to give Amnesty to boko harams?Eze repent and ask forgiveness from God
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by chucky234(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2013
flashemmy: I rmbr that name vividly, he is a good man & a generous man cos in d days of my NYSC @ Enugu airport that how he use to give money to every1 present. Arthur
Did you bother to find out where he got the money he was throwing around like toilet papers?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by paparazy09(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Don't bother urself,Athur Eze,we understand.God specifically told him to pardon him so he can run for senate.I ll know 'god' lied if he doesn't contest come 2015....
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Jayetiti(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
iamswizz: When did God start speaking to FOOLS?
I wonder oº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by jay2k(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :

I won't say he was right or wrong,but was obj himself not more corrupt than any other leader nigeria ever produced apart from IBB and Abacha?what happen to the billions he diverted for himself with respect to electricity?judge it in two ways.
deafor evil shuld continue nw ?? Cos obasanjo is also corrupt or wat r u driving @ ...cos u r talkin as if u lost ur brain to a ghastly motor accident olodo.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Demdem(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Sycophancy of the highest order.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by zolajpower: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Lets keep prayin ma pple 4 a better nija. And again who amng has no sin let hm b d 1st 2 cast a stone @ Alams , Gej nd Authur Eze.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by otokx(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Time will tell who is saying the truth.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Justice42003: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Point of Correction, there is nothing like Hell, its a story told to scare kids from stealing meat from the pot.
am sorry 4 ur life.
Satan don mark u already,
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Sweetapple007(f): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Point of Correction, there is nothing like Hell, its a story told to scare kids from stealing meat from the pot.
yeh thats what u think .
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2013
No wonder boko haram are saying it was god that asked them to throw bombs and kill innocent people

Funny enough people use to blame devil for their evils back in the days but now they are blaimng god.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Atyms i wonder whether that man is into ogwu ego.:/
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by badassnigga(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2013
dayokanu: When all fails Blame God. Shebi Reverend King also claimed God told him to set people on fire

God told you to pardon Alams but God didnt say anything about those in Kirikiri for stealing maggi, God didnt say anything about your 1billion Naira food, God didnt say anything about how to tackle BokoHaram, God didnt say anything about Fuel subsidy thieves?

Oga retardeen what else did God tell you about Farook and Anenih?

on point
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Afritop(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2013
WAS HE THERE WHEN GOD TOLD JONATHAN TO PARDON HIS FORMER BOSS ALAMS. Assuming alams is not related to jonathan in political office we can presume God told him to pardon him. Even at that with the level of financial crime alams commited without making any tangible confession and showing remorse shows how that pardon is questionable. If indeed Jonathan was instructed by God to pardon alams, then let alams go and report himself to the UK Authorities and see if God will instruct them to pardon him
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Akshow: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?
if i give you one dirty slap you go de see stars. See me see Stewpid kweshion.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Azukaorji(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2013
GOD IS WATCHING OOOOOOOO.....many inocent citezens ar ranquishing in gail 4 offence they did not commit and u ar telling me that GOD told him 2 pardon a criminal and not innocent ones...That GOD dat told him dat must be different from d GOD i know......GEJ should know dat GOD hates those dat use his name in vain
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2013
Money ritualist talking..
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Akshow: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2013
victorazy: I used to be one d 90% of Nigerians who hated GEJ with passion but as last 4 days things have changed, I saw something. People shld stop abusing this man "Gej" u guys never know his plans, he's going to be a hero! Mark my word! Just waiting for the right time to strike.
Mumu. You don enter one chance
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by luluosas(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2013
My friend, whether you believe/agree/know/sure/ or not, HELL is real and I want you to be cautious of your hereafter.
The Bible in Psalms 14:1 "The fo.ol hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good" as well as in Psalms 53:1 "The fo.ol hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good" clearly shows that, only FO.OLS believed there's no God. May you not be counted as a fool my brother. May the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be made available to you.
My dear friend, hell is real. Pro 7:27, Isa 14:15, Isa 57:9, Eze 31:16, Eze 32:27, Amos 9:2, Matt 5:29, Matt 11:23, Matt 18:9, Mark 9:43; 45; 47, Luke 10:15, Luke 12:5, 2Pet 2:4. From the scriptures above, hell is very real and nothing like friction.
Now, God loves you so much and He does not want you to go to hell John 3:16. Jesus is the ONLY escape route from hell Acts 4:12, you should therefore accepts Him today as your Lord and personal saviour, so that you will become Heaven candidate. Thank you.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Sweetapple007(f): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2013
T.Moni:
Its SO SO SO SAD that these people has turned 'NIGERIA' to a joke.

They now do or say unbelievable things!!!
na so!!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry

What is Arthur Eze's line of business biko Wen him get N1billion to give church.

I know say Enugu makes businessmen rich due to money movement.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2013
nuclearboy:

Are you saying Alams was innocent?

And that he was wrongly prosecuted?

shocked
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Sweetapple007(f): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Arthur has spoken!

Touch not my anointed; do my prophet no harm

expensive joke!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2013
nuclearboy:

Are you saying Alams was innocent?

And that he was wrongly prosecuted?

shocked

Truth be told. Alameiseigha is not more corrupt than other past and present state governors. Name them OGD, OUK, Uduaghan but he was an enemy of OBJ at the time for supporting the Niger Delta cause. Shikeena.

So i guess we should put paid to this Alams news. Which of you will not pardon your political godfather who exposed you to politics and you don see the benefit GEJ is just saying ''Thank you Sir''.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by jentlsoul: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Devil told oga jona to pardon high profile criminals not GOD ALMIGHTY THAT will BELIEVE
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ochukoccna: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Didn't God tell him to allow the British 'pardon' Alams too? :>(

flashemmy: I rmbr that name vividly, he is a good man & a generous man cos in d days of my NYSC @ Enugu airport that how he use to give money to every1 present. Arthur

Daft niqqa
Red flags should have gone off when you saw that
Or is Eze now Santa Claus?
Nigerians and their love for easy money
Free money even if na satan dey distribute shocked
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by cfours: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2013
I didn't read the post but I just wanted to day that the topic title made me laugh...
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Ijebulogic(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2013
" Men who lack conscience will even lie to themselves
A friend once said, and I found to be true
That everyday people, they lie to God too
So what makes you think, that they won't lie to you?"
- Lauryn Hill (Forgive Them Father lyrics)
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by slyk2(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Chief @d top has spoken!
God kwa?
Waiting 4 chapter 2.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Ebestsmscom: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2013
slimming: God will soon tell him to forgive pension thief.

GBAM
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by luluosas(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/

Why are people trying to play God in misinterpreting and misrepresenting the bible at any given time to suit their ill gotten wealth? For the record, the bible never said those who show mercy will see God but, ONLY the PURE in heart that will see God Matthew 5:8. However, in verse 7 of this same chapter, the bible only says those that show 'mercy' WILL obtain 'mercy'.
Therefore, I call on Arthur Eze, to speak about his own self and not trying to paint someone else in good light, just because he is a friend and a beneficiary to the office of President Goodluck Jonathan. May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria with men of conscience, integrity, uprightness and steadfastness with a high sense of responsibility amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law / APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates / Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.