Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (20212 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by InvertedHammer: 4:37am On Mar 20, 2013
Arthur has spoken!

Touch not my anointed; do my prophet no harm

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Ozonna(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2013
free2ryhme: Arthur Eze, wher you and God jam to discuss Jonathan? You donate $1billion to one Church in Otuoke? God don hear am for una hand.

[s]In your village, community and Anambra in general, tell us what you have done?[/s] Graduates have become armed robbers, kidnappers and keke napep drivers. some of your ummuna cannot afford to eat one meal a day and their children cannot go to school. How many small scale industries have you helped to set up in your community and village; Erosion is consuming Anambra State, yet you choose to abandon your own. Will you be buried in Otuoke? Sorry, I forgot you tarred the road to your doormouth!

My brother apart from Rochas Okorocha, i doubt if there is any Igboman that has helped his people more than Arthur Eze (I stand to be corrected). In terms of Church donation, that man is one of the highest seed sowers in Enugu Anglican church. Dude that man is a Philantropist
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ceejay80s(m): 4:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Lets not forget obasanjo and all those oga at the top men, they all sat down and planned dis together, i repeat myself again, these our leaders dey use us and drop like ashewo, u wan tell me say obasanjo no know anything about dis?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by mbhs139(m): 5:37am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?

Why didn't he challenge that in the court, so that the court will set him free and save GEJ from this embarrassment?

You see, you are as unintelligent as the man you are trying to defend!

If I were GEJ, to save myself and government from this embarrassement, I would just ask Alams to approach the court that he was unjustly convicted. You know how things are done in this country now, and I will get a judge to quash the whole process and he (Alams) will come out a clean man. And at the end, the heat will be on the judiciary.

Simple intelligence, them no get- upon PhD!

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by mbhs139(m): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2013
treat4love:
What's a pardon?
Is it not an acat of forgiving those that acts wrongly?
He was convicted but everyone knows it was politically moltivated. Do u know he was d front man glamouring for resource control and there was a strong indication that he was gona be d running mate of Atiku,forming a force that OBJ can't overcome?

See the height of stupidity! What are you ranting? The sitting governor of a state was politically motivated to be convicted, even in London?

You see, from what you have just said, it seems to me that people from Bayelsa State do not have brain at all. Do you know how Joshua Dariye battled the EFCC and the OBJ you are referring to on this same issue? Dariye is now a senator- no conviction.

So, the Governor-General of the Ijaw nation is so lame duck that one Yoruba/Hausa man got him convicted for no cause?

Read my earlier post above, that's what they should have done if at all they are intelligent as they want us to believe.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by mbhs139(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2013
omonnakoda: It is true the president has the power to grant amnesty,I don't know what you mean by constitutional mandate.It is the right of citizens to debate whether the powers are being appropriately used and to give feedback to the government about their feelings.That is the nature of democracy. The fact that politics is not religion is disingenuous. Is morality about religion.Are atheists immoral. Why did Bill Clinton face impeachment for his sexual behaviour if morality is inconsequential. No one is disputing the right to grant pardons or any other legal decision that government may take but still people protest government decisions even when legal and force them to change In a genuine democracy government listens to these concerns or they lose elections.Let us wait and see how costly this pardon will prove to Mr Jonathan

at the bolded: e.g. UNILAG-MAULAG-UNILAG (by force by fire; when him see people wey pass am: 64 SANs. No be small thing)
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by damiwiol: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Prophet Arthur Eze. Prophet of doom. You are also a product of same sex marriage. You Nigerians are so obssessed with this God thing. That is why this country will always be in shambles.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by flashemmy: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2013
I rmbr that name vividly, he is a good man & a generous man cos in d days of my NYSC @ Enugu airport that how he use to give money to every1 present. Arthur
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by VirginFinder: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Mr Arthur Eze,

Please if you can't quote scripture correctly, don't quote it at all!

In case of next time, correct scripture is:
'Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy'.
'Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God'.

Regards,
VF

Can someone here (preferably Igbo) thank me on his behalf?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by YorubaOmoge: 6:03am On Mar 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Eze, my ibo brother, you have no shame.

Religion should be separated from politics, especially corrupted politics.

Nigeria has no respect for atheism and traditional religions.[/size]
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by peleson: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2013
babaowo: when is druken fisher man became a prophet?
You r d one drunk. Did you break chalk at all? Illiterate u r!
Damn it. Shame on u!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry
I feel 4 u.
Only a FOOL says there's no God (strait 4rm d bible).
Kindly direct ur atak 2 humans n nt God.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Tayo114: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2013
God shall also tell him to have mercy on Nigerian people, and to reduce the oil price mschw
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Blueboy0402: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: The truth is we are our own God, and God is within us all, so Arthur Eze is right in a way, Yes, God told Jonathan.
Inasmuch as I agree with you but it is with a pinch of salt. Yes the bible says "... ye are gods..." (Psalm 82:6) but it is "god" and not "God" (the alpha and omega). So Arthur Eze is right but the question we should be asking; is it this "God" or "god" that instructed GEJ to pardon Alamieyeseigha? As far as I'm concerned, the god that spoke to GEJ may just be one of those criminal politicians of which Arthur Eze is included. GEJ did not get such instruction from GOD!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by YorubaOmoge: 6:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Inasmuch as I agree with you but it is with a pinch of salt. Yes the bible says "... ye are gods..." (Psalm 82:6) but it is "god" and not "God" (the alpha and omega). So Arthur Eze is right but the question we should be asking; is it this "God" or "god" that instructed GEJ to pardon Alamieyeseigha? As far as I'm concerned, the god that spoke to GEJ may just be one of those criminal politicians of which Arthur Eze is included. GEJ did not get such instruction from GOD!

Nitori uhluhrun .....ki lo n so?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Manred: 6:15am On Mar 20, 2013
grin
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by IphyGrace: 6:18am On Mar 20, 2013
God told oyedepo/adeboye/chris/ayo to buy private jet, una say una pastor deserve am, God told them you will hammer millions before the end of this month, you shouted amen and liked it on facebook, now God is telling jonathan the general overseer of naija to forgive alams una dey vex dey para, abeg make una park well.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by omenka(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2013
That god must be the most redundant and lazy god in all of history! So the god looked upon Nigeria, and with all that ails her, decides Alams case is the most pressing...

Oga Athur 'Daniel' Eze, u need urgent delivery.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ebichy(f): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2013
May God forgive diz Eze boy, how can u b one sided because jona donated 1billon to ur church development. Ha! If u dnt fear man, fear God!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by mbhs139(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2013
flashemmy: I rmbr that name vividly, he is a good man & a generous man cos in d days of my NYSC @ Enugu airport that how he use to give money to every1 present. Arthur

He's giving you crumbs from your legitimate right. Yet, you described him as a good man. Imagine if him and his likes has not suck the system dry, why would anyone need his money? In Malaysia, like I was told, no one came to collect Zakat money because they don't need it.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by AdeniyiA(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2013
abeg,is arthur an intermediary betw GOD and JONATHAN or is he working for/with God?
btw did Alams offended only Jonathan to warrant unilateral forgiveness?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kacheezy: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2013
I doubt the existence of a God who will fold his hands and watch clowns blaspheme....if there is a God...he had better have a good excuse....
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by cisplatin: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Using God to play politics....hmmm. The height of sycophancy. Smh!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Blueboy0402: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Nitori uhluhrun .....ki lo n so?
Are you having issues with English comprehension?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by freebloke: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2013
na god tell aga presido 2 pardon alams...
na god boko bois dey kill for...
hmmm... We need 2 set up another commit-tea of.....abi na panel of enquiry...to look into and probe these gods,and also invite them to a public debate make dem tell us why dem dey send dia men to give us all dis wahala.
Pheew! The heenglish tire me o.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry

Its obvious you are not a Christian,l dont mind you lambasting Eze,but mind the trash that comes from you gutter mouth...genocide indeed.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ziccoit: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2013
If you want to remain happy in life, stop listen to Nigerian government news.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by chucky234(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: The truth is we are our own God, and God is within us all, so Arthur Eze is right in a way, Yes, God told Jonathan.
imagine,you probably haven't open the bible your whole life let alone reading it to have a grasp of what God requires of us,while donate N1bn to a small village that's not bigger than Ajegunle in Lagos.
We are 150m people in Nigeria and N100m out of the donated N1bn could have gone round to eradicate the abject poverty wrecking the country.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by BashMe1(m): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2013
slimming: God will soon tell him to forgive pension thief.

The guy has got bail already na... i saw it on TV yest'day
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by chucky234(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2013
What do you expect from Aso villa rat called Arthur Eze,a man who depends on looted funds for his survival.
See fly dey support shi:t sha
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by chucky234(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Are you having issues with English comprehension?
English comprehension?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.