Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (20211 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by sweetgala(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?

Did Alams commit a crime? Yes he did and Ribadu never did any wrong legally he just got over zealous in the cause of duty.

No make I call my Oga at the Top to cure your craze ooh. angry
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by WaleLeemson: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
God go punish that your mouth Arthur Eze or wat eva u are called. very soon GOD will tell GEJ to pardon pension thief. MUMU people
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Jovanna(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Oh! God told him..where how, wen? Nd beside was eze arthur there wen God was telling GEJ? *just asking* bunch of thieves
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by EagleNest(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/

Shameful! Some people are even playing politics with church donation.
Some of these people that have set us backward for ages should be cleaned out.
Shame to GEJ and his cohorts.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by batstan(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
All those calling on God to punish them should understand that He doesn't come down from above or wherever to do cleansing but rather, He'll always employ the services of our hands, like he used Jerry boy to clean . The earlier we got on our toes and punish them ourselves the better it shall be for our children.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by azimibraun: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
1billion naira wll fix a lot of things in Mr Eze's home town. Bt frm the way he sounded, it seems more lk we are looking @ a Man who hs taken care of his own ppl and nw extending the goodwill. Is anyone hia frm Mr Eze's twn or state? Brief us.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Phillfree(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am not surprise, you guys shld jst keep your eyes open. He will b made senator come 2015
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by nkpommpko(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am just praying for the day God will start sending, better slap from heaven to all these people that use his name anyhow, for their alibi.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by nd4reale: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Olodostein: Thou shall not use the name of God in vain.

Mr Arthur Eze, God does not play dice. Repent or face God's judgment.
. And funny enough the man didn't read his bible well...the bible didn't say blessed are the merciful for they shall see GOD...for correction, pls, it's for they shall be shown mercy. Then blessed are the pure in heart,for they shall see GOD.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by stankezzy: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
omenka: That god must be the most redundant and lazy god in all of history! So the god looked upon Nigeria, and with all that ails her, decides Alams case is the most pressing...

Oga Athur 'Daniel' Eze, u need urgent delivery.
which one be delivery,is he a woman ,i thought you are educated.next time use deliverance.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by stankezzy: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
it is reported that owners of oil wells make up to 4billion/month.
this arthur eze with his group owns 3oil wells.
the money is not up to a day profit .he is suppose to be forced to build something tangible for his people.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dederocs(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Devil scatter your mouth Mr Eze-useless bastard.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Eduvine(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Is Jonathan also a prophet? ;DIs Jonathan also a prophet?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ewet: 2:22am On Mar 21, 2013
victorazy: I used to be one d 90% of Nigerians who hated GEJ with passion but as last 4 days things have changed, I saw something. People shld stop abusing this man "Gej" u guys never know his plans, he's going to be a hero! Mark my word! Just waiting for the right time to strike.
God did not tell him to allay the sufferings of the common man, God did not tell him tht thousands of people are languishing in jail for little or nothing,God did not tell him to tackle corruption head on, God did not tell him to sack all the sychophants and charlatans like Arthur Eze he has surrounded himself with,God did not tell him to stop dissapointing the people who voted for him,God did not tell him to make sure he ends this meaningless killings tht is goin on in the north, Abeg make una GEJ arse likers go siddon the true God tht i serve will punish all of u. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Chynwe(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2013
This same Arthur Eze who spearheaded the"youths earnestly ask for Abacha 98".I am not surprised.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Which *od is he talking about There seems to be many *ods these days.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by capoditutticapi(m): 4:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Itoroetti :
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?
I hate to b rude, bt oga sharap. Admin no vex abeg. Full Stop!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by capoditutticapi(m): 4:28am On Apr 07, 2013
dayokanu: When all fails Blame God. Shebi Reverend King also claimed God told him to set people on fire

God told you to pardon Alams but God didnt say anything about those in Kirikiri for stealing maggi, God didnt say anything about your 1billion Naira food, God didnt say anything about how to tackle BokoHaram, God didnt say anything about Fuel subsidy thieves?

Oga retardeen what else did God tell you about Farook and Anenih?
God tell am say make he giv dem anoda appointment grin
dayokanu: When all fails Blame God. Shebi Reverend King also claimed God told him to set people on fire

God told you to pardon Alams but God didnt say anything about those in Kirikiri for stealing maggi, God didnt say anything about your 1billion Naira food, God didnt say anything about how to tackle BokoHaram, God didnt say anything about Fuel subsidy thieves?

Oga retardeen what else did God tell you about Farook and Anenih?
God tell am say make he giv dem anoda appointment
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by 01mcfadden(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Point of Correction, there is nothing like Hell, its a story told to scare kids from stealing meat from the pot.

i pity u !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. / Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.