Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Should I Take Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back? (5766 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by funkybaby(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
kunleajaye:

So what if I got judgement in a month?

***rolls eyes***

Like I said, mills and boon needs writers like you smiley wink

http://www.millsandboon.co.uk/aspiringauthors.asp
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
^kikikiki...u don spoil market o! Now all dem grab ur copy subscribers go begin doubt d authenticity of d guy gbege. Ko da o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Exponental(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
She has a soft heart. She must have been pressured n couldnt handle it again. I will advice u give her another chance, redefine wat trust can do in a relationship, she will surely learn.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by funkybaby(f): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^kikikiki...u don spoil market o! Now all dem grab ur copy subscribers go begin doubt d authenticity of d guy gbege. Ko da o! grin grin

No vex grin grin cheesy

But how the guy go lie say he sue company for 5.3milla and he got judgement in one month. Think am na! In naija oh grin
I need the contact of his "charge and bail" lawyer. grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Trust some people to always find one comma or the other in everything. We are really becoming paranoid in this country.

@OP, don't take her back if you no wan make i take ram horn swear for you. Which levels na?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Chinwem(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Exponental: She has a soft heart. She must have been pressured n couldnt handle it again. I will advice u give her another chance, redefine wat trust can do in a relationship, she will surely learn.

I think a soft heart would ve melted at the sight of him behind bars instead of abandoning him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
funkybaby:

No vex grin grin cheesy

But how the guy go lie say he sue company for 5.3milla and he got judgement in one month. Think am na! In naija oh grin

if he had said two or three months nko? would you have believed him then?
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by funkybaby(f): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
metalgear: . We are really becoming paranoid in this country.

We are really becoming pathological liars in this country tongue
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wait o, is blackmann same as kunleajaye? Striking similarities. Same font. Same mentality. Same level of exposure.

I'm not insulting you o, I'm only stating my observations.

Besides, why are you acting so frustrated? I'm not the one who put you in detention. Take it easy with the agitation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by 190: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian girls you never know them grin grin grin grin
This one na small one grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by blackmann(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
fluid26: Wait o, is blackmann same as kunleajaye? Striking similarities. Same font. Same mentality. Same level of exposure.

Besides, why are you acting so frustrated? I'm not the one who put you in detention. Take it easy with the agitation.

Hey man slow down. I don't know him from Adam. Just giving my own opinion of the story.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
fluid26: Wait o, is blackmann same as kunleajaye? Striking similarities. Same font. Same mentality. Same level of exposure.

Lmfao! Ouchh! Peshawuun! Shots fired### grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
funkybaby:

No vex grin grin cheesy

In naija? With jazz, anything can happuns.u think na ordinary mouth Iya Kingi Kingi dey use wire d Benjamins? Na baws! Deres more than one way to skin a cat. smiley grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
funkybaby:

We are really becoming pathological liars in this country tongue

Haba now. U called the poor guy a lair. and not an ordinary one. A pathological one at that.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is a good lesson for guys and ladies too. I mean who else should trust and stay with you in difficult times if not your friend, best friend and fiancee as it were?! These days nobody want to share people's burden but only their bread.

OP, your parents, friends and all those clamouring for you to take her back won't live together with you when you get married. You alone will bear your cross cos they're is definitely more from her where this one came from. So if she can deny you now over how much, 2m? Then she's not fit to be considered the mother of your kids let alone your life companion.

My 20 kobo; maintain your decision. No more friends, na fiends plenty!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by MrMcJay(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
funkybaby:

You sued a company for 5.3million naira and you got a court judgment in your favour within one month shocked undecided

Is this court in Nigeria or Tanzania undecided

@OP
you are talented. You will make an excellent writer of "mills and boon" novels undecided

Go and check the meaning of 'frontloading of processes' before you come here and advertise your ignorance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Chinwem(f): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

Go and check the meaning of 'frontloading of processes' before you come here and advertise your ignorance.

1000 likes

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by olawumia(m): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2013
pls we sud be rational here . what is love ? a lady that cudnt stay for just 3months of down turn?telling to confess is not a bad one ,but She returned ur ring,bro is not d rite one .play leave by jojo for her

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Can people put themselves in the lady's shoes for once Everybody is just saying leave her and judging the lady as fair weather. Yes, what she did was wrong but how many pple here would do contrary if they were the one(that question is meant to be rhetorical)...If the tables were turned, even the op might do same (and don't tell me you won't cos u neva know wot u're capable of until you're in the situation)! I cannot tell you to go back to her or not, neither am I saying what she did was right, all I am saying is that she just showed you dt she's human and not an angel and you don't have to cruficy her for that. Let's imagine that he was actually part of the fraud and she stood by him, the same set of pple judging her now would come out to call her all sorts of names. Abeg, this matter is a delicate one and people should not just jump to conclusions!

op, the matter dt funky raised is true sha oo, in 1 month

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by MrMcJay(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2013
^^ What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by luvmijeje(f): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2013
1 month! Naija?,well in case,if it is true,the babe truely feck up.
I can't do that to a friend not to talk of a fiancee.Even if she doubt him u still stick to him.Is in time of trouble u know a true friend.I can't get marry to that kind of person.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by 2jideofor(m): 6:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Bro, screw that fiancee...

She is not your wife... Your wife is a friend in deed... I cant marry someone who is not my friend. You know those who are your friend at your point of need.

Why didnt she tell you what was going on and then lie that she asked you but you denied...

I pity people who take this marriage thing as a joke.

As I type this, a lady told my friend she has a fiancee but she was in bed with him in no time...

She gave a silly excuse as the guy does not want sex till after marriage and she cant cope because she had been having sex...

My question is, where is the frienship? Why couldnt she tell a man she wants to spend her life with but she could tell a man who she met not even up to 5 months...

I felt bad about the whole thing and told my friend to end the whole sh1t...

This is someone her guy may be somewhere thinking he has faithful wife-to be

if any woman like make she born 100 children for me... When she Bleep up, she either leave my house or I leave for her...

OP find out if she has been dating elsewhere oooh.

As for me. I wont take her back.
kunleajaye:

My take is if no one else trusted me and believed me, she should be the last person that will do that. What my buddy did for me during that period was what i had expected her to do. She was my fiancee for God's sake. Imagine your fiancee, the person you've chosen to be your wife and mother of your children, someone you've decided to spend the rest of your life with, now turning around and calling you a thief in that manner. It still hurts so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by mecussey(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Honestly, I dont care about you and your girlfriend because, I know you know what you want to do on the inside, our advice here is irrelevant. My interest is the moral lesson and the big heart you got. You are a MAN and it's funny your friend know you more than your so called finance. The girl is no where near been your wife, she must have calculated how broke you gonna get after receiving a sack letter in jail. Imagine how myopic women are, this kind of stories makes me hate women the more. She was just trying to play smart and use the excuse of a thief to break up and face the next suitor. Dump the f**kin broke ass biatch but unfurtunately, you will still come back to Nigeria to look for a wife and that is a fresh problem all together.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Coldfaya(m): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=alutacontinua]Can people put themselves in the lady's shoes for once Everybody is just saying leave her and judging the lady as fair weather. Yes, what she did was wrong but how many pple here would do contrary if they were the one(that question is meant to be rhetorical)...If the tables were turned, even the op might do same (and don't tell me you won't cos u neva know wot u're capable of until you're in the situation)! I cannot tell you to go back to her or not, neither am I saying what she did was right, all I am saying is that she just showed you dt she's human and not an angel and you don't have to cruficy her for that. Let's imagine that he was actually part of the fraud and she stood by him, the same set of pple judging her now would come out to call her all sorts of names. Abeg, this matter is a delicate one and people should not just jump to conclusions!

We all get ur point miss n agree many of us would do d same. Personally, if i can't be a friend in need especially she/he is one I trust n who has proclaimed his innocence to me; den I honestly do not deserve the love n trust from such a friend when he or she is off d hook.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2013
This is why there should be honesty and transparency between partners.Give yourself time to relax,breathe and think.They say the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know,the next girl may be worse. The final decision rests on you,if you can't trust her wholly again please move on.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2013
Mr McJay: ^^ What exactly is your point?

My point is that if people wanna dish out advice, they should consider putting themselves in the lady's shoes and be sincere about what they would have wanted to be done to them before they dish out the advice.

Gosh! it's so easy to come to nairaland and judge cases!

This is one case that I personally dunno what to advice and i'll rather shut up than start judging unnecesarily!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Fussbot: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
@op..tank God u meet my head 4 haus dis aftn....if not I kno watin I 4 say 2 u...are u trying 2 tel me u'vnt said dos tins on a thread b4naw u nid a serious advice u naw ranting u dn't want dem on ur thread...mtscheew..
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by richyblink1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Op, u have got to move on without her. There is nothing like standing tall with your love one when d sky starts falling.

I had similar experience but on d positive direction. Everybody in my unit was asked to resign due to a silly mistake by one of our team mate which was tagged as a fraud by d management. Everyone distanced themselves from me including family and friends except her. She had to encourage me to go for further studies with her cash, gave me part of her salary, cooked for me etc.
2years later I got a better job with almost times two of my former pay. I dnt just take care of her now, she is on my payroll. Not even my mum can make me turn my back on her.

Guy, she is a friend in rosy weather. Move on.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by xcitedjay(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Number 1;
There is no court in Nigeria that can/will deliver judgement within one month. Also a company would rather appeal than hand over to you N5 mil.

Number 2;
Your sack letter would be typed, signed, stamped and delivered the same hour you called your lawyer to discuss suing the company, not given to you same day along side your suppose N5 million check.

Number 3;
I'd give it to you, you really know how to tell a story.

Number 4;
A lady like that is not going to get a second chance with me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
kunleajaye: [b]After a long one month, I won the case. The company was ordered to pay me the money. The day I was handed the check was the day I was given my sack letter. I told them to shove it up their keesters and got my money. I paid the lawyer the 300k and thanked him. My fiancee was shocked and I told her they deserved it.

I planned for my journey, but kept it a secret from everyone. The night I was supposed to travel was when I had decided to let everyone know. Just as I was waiting to board the plane I called my “fiancée” and told her that this was it. I had put all my hopes and trust in her but she had failed me at my time of need. Not what I was looking for in a wife-to-be. I told her she can keep the ring as a reminder of our times together, but at that moment I was about leaving the country and I wasn’t coming back soon. She bawled and begged me on the phone, but I just hung up.

I kept in touch with my friend as time went by and he told me the girl was a wreck. He said he knows that she betrayed my trust but I should forgive her. My parents themselves said she and her parents came to see them one Saturday afternoon to plead with them for me to accept her back.
I know it is a tough decision, but I doubt if we can get back together. One thing is telling me to take her back, as this could be a test of my love for her, and another thing is saying I should just bone the babe and focus on mending my broken heart. Mind you, I still love the girl but she drove a red-hot spike through my heart, and it would take a lot of time for it to heal. Besides even if I was to take her back, it wouldn’t be anytime soon.
[/b]

The case was concluded too quickly in my opinion. I don't trust the story.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Babytenten: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=alutacontinua]Can people put themselves in the lady's shoes for once Everybody is just saying leave her and judging the lady as fair weather. Yes, what she did was wrong but how many pple here would do contrary if they were the one(that question is meant to be rhetorical)...If the tables were turned, even the op might do same (and don't tell me you won't cos u neva know wot u're capable of until you're in the situation)! I cannot tell you to go back to her or not, neither am I saying what she did was right, all I am saying is that she just showed you dt she's human and not an angel and you don't have to cruficy her for that. Let's imagine that he was actually part of the fraud and she stood by him, the same set of pple judging her now would come out to call her all sorts of names. Abeg, this matter is a delicate one and people should not just jump to conclusions!

[sub]op, the matter dt funky raised is true sha oo, in 1 month

Wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / These 4 Hot Photos Will Make You Drop Your Girlfriend (pics) / ...am In Love..am In Love..am In Love!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.