Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Was The Slap Justified? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Slap Justified? (1768 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Slap Justified? by janami(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
A story i heard from a friend that has caused much arguement between us. Well she said there was this guy she liked, after playing a little hard to get, she decided to go to lunch with him. She said she put almost all her time and money into the first date. Wanted to look good for him.
Well in the slightly crowded restaurant, he just kept scoping everything in skirt to her annoyance, she just got up and slapped him two on both cheeks shocked
Well, wot i want to know is: was the slap justified? Haba!
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by donchichi: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
i dont think so. she should have just realised that it wasnt all worth it(i mean the time and money and bla bla) and got up and left him to view it all. But then again from the guy's point of view, maybe the girls were dressed in an eye popping manner which prompted his actions. Still doesnt mean he has to look sha.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by sylvao2000(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster:
Slap me jst for no reason ok  l will thank her and even give her a gift for a good point. and play the game on with her, But dont forget the first day she will come to my house after 12 round of sex with her then send her off with a thunder slap.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
Wel she lucky she ain't wit them kind o guy that don't tak no sh*t from no Babe. . .

Two slaps  angry 4 what nah?? she sud av jus walk away. .

Oh lordy lordy meeeeeee . . .two slaps?? HABA2!Damn how lucky that sis be angry
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by sylvao2000(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

Wel she lucky she ain't wit them kind o guy that don't tak no sh*t from no Babe. . .

Two slaps angry 4 what nah?? she sud av jus walk away. .

Very very very very very lucky
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by cixluv(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2008
2 SLAPS shocked O BOY

ANY WAY I THINK SHE LIKE THAT GUY.

I SAY THE GUY IS LUCKY cool
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

Two slaps  angry 4 what nah?? she sud av jus walk away. .

lol! indeed cheesy
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by lucabrasi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
i dont think slapping a guy for scoping was realli called for, s like killing a fly with a sledge hammer
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by oziomatv(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
I think the guy deserved more than a slap cause some men mostly we nigerians are into that habit of disrespecting women in the name of fulfilling our selfish sexual eyes desire with out putting in consideration that the person sitting in front of or besides us in a restaurant is a woman and she needs our attention  exclusively for her at that moment in time.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by ifyalways(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
lmao.
First,shes a damn too lucky girl,infact shes over lucky. grin
Methinks the slap is not justified,she cud have quietly walked out on him to enjoy his viewing spree or she stays back and start viewing the males there too.
what if the guy had slapped back?wud she be able to handle the effects?what if it created a scene?wud she be bold enough to tell ppl what is the root? embarassed
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by lucabrasi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2008
i see,so would you slap a gurl if you took her out and she was checking out a guy's abs or bum or whaeva?if a guy slapped a woman everybody 'll be all up in arms about nigerian/african men and their stereotypes, there u go again about the nigerian man stereotype, na wa oo
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by SweetT1: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster

No matter what the circumstances, no violence is justified unless your family is being robbed. Or your woman is being assaulted.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by bawomolo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
the slaps were very uncalled for. what if the man retaliated she could have just walked out and mad her point.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by SweetT1: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2008
The bilbe says turn the other cheek,
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by oziomatv(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
ok make una carry woman out at the same time dey toast another.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Busta(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
@topic,

The slap was definately not justify.
HE disrespected her by watching evrything in skirts but since they are not in a relationship yet, she had no right to slap him. . . . walk away, yes. . . not why slap him? what point has she proven?
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by SweetT1: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2008
Wzup Bunker busta.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by LadieSeun(f): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2008
Sweet T:

The bilbe says turn the other cheek,

THE BIBLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC!!!
anywayz, da slap was not right, she shud ave jus told him aw she felt n left.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by vicade(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2008
SLAP was not justified. he was only feeding his eyes and nothing much. i think she SLAPPED him cos of the money and time she put in the lunch and not because he was looking at chicks. SHE HAS A PROBLEM AND NEEDS HELP IF THAT IS THE CASE.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Busta(f): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2008
Sweet T:

Wzup Bunker busta.

lol . . . am good . . sup?
u really like ma name don't ya? tongue
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by stcheezy: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2008
oziomatv:

I think the guy deserved more than a slap cause some men mostly we nigerians are into that habit of disrespecting women in the name of fulfilling our selfish sexual eyes desire with out putting in consideration that the person sitting in front of or besides us in a restaurant is a woman and she needs our attention exclusively for her at that moment in time.

you are right there o. ladies need respect now
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by pahtahkee: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
st cheezy:

you are right there o. ladies need respect now
So giving a guy a slap is the best way of getting the needed respect?

@ Topic,
The slap was not necessary. I would have preferred she simply walked off on him. Slapping him twice shows she is a gutter girl, a hedonistic brought up lady, who can go to the extent of killing just to force herself and her impression on anyone.

For me, those kind of girls are very easy to deal with. Subject them to emotional torture. cheesy
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by arianne(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
the girl was damn lucky the guy was in his "mother's spirit" otherwise, tongue
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by bawomolo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
SLAP was not justified. he was only feeding his eyes and nothing much. i think she SLAPPED him because of the money and time she put in the lunch and not because he was looking at chicks. SHE HAS A PROBLEM AND NEEDS HELP IF THAT IS THE CASE.

the guy is the one with the problem. why go out with a chick u are not feeling. i do agree the chick has an attitude though. igbati ke shocked shocked
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Sisikill: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
ROTFLMAO. . . Did she wait at least until the meal was over? Letting a good food go to waste. . .now that will be unjustifiable!!!
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by vicade(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
This is the problem. NO guy is perfect. if the guy was feeding his eyes by looking at other girls, he lacked courtesy. She slapping him was bad too and she also lacks courtesy. Most girls think guys are perfect and all. me o, I AM NOT PERFECT. what if GOD had it in mind that it was that girl that was going to change his bad attitudeSlaps on both cheeks is a very bad approach. everyone has shortcomings. NO one can be perfect. We can only engage on an endless journey towards perfection. You put out fire with water and not fire for fire.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by somze(f): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
I don't blame her, right now I feel like slapping a couple of Nairalanders myself.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Gamine(f): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
Naa,

No lady should behave so uncouth. embarassed
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by chamotex(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2008
LOL, I WOULD HAV LOVED TO SEE D GUYS REACTION AFTER CHOPPING 2 HOT SLAPS IN PUBLIC, "PRICELESS"
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by tpia: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2008
the guy should run from the girl as fast as possible, and vice versa. Unless he's as crazy freaky as her, sha.

What kind of person slaps a guy for looking at other women? Like that's going to make him control his wandering member eyes.

something else dey there o.

I dont dig casanovas myself, but I still dont understand that kind of extreme reaction. undecided
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Teejay07(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2008
Two wrongs, they say, do not make a right. To quote a worn cliche. The guy's manner during the date was one wrong, whilst the lady slapping him was a second wrong. Chikena.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Teejay07(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2008
Two wrongs, they say, do not make a right. To quote a worn cliche. The guy's manner during the date was one wrong, whilst the lady slapping him was a second wrong. Chikena.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / A Girl Asking A Guy 2 Be Her Lover / Can You Marry A Vegetarian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.