Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Was The Slap Justified? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Slap Justified? (1766 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Slap Justified? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16am On Mar 28, 2008
Teejay07:

Two wrongs, they say, do not make a right. To quote a worn cliche. The guy's manner during the date was one wrong, whilst the lady slapping him was a second wrong. Chikena.

I agree, she should have over looked it and patiently waited for the "date"

to be over, and that definitely would have been the last time the guy ever saw or heard from her,

By slapping him she just stirred things up unnecesarilly, and acted a little immature.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by janami(f): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2008
well, i guess the guy was too shocked when he received the first slap. She ended up apologising later sha, but she still insists she was not wrong. She is still dating the guy and watching him with a hawk eye. i tire o.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2008
hmm - tell the guy to RUN!!!!

the gal slapped him for checking other chicks out -
what will she do if she actually catches him in the act- break his head?

thats the kind of strong woman we don't need grin one who thinks violence will solve all problems

tell the guy to stop following his willy and leave the chick (unless he's ready for more embarassment in future)
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by jintujinta(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hmm, what a sweet slap! Anyway, who told her that aggression is the best way to express displeasure. Hm, i pity her. The day monkey go go market and im no go come back, , hm
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by kalmebad(f): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
@topic

D gal na man beater o grin
The anger of an embittered woman,
So gutsy, hmmmmmmmmm on first date
Subsequently only God fit kwn wetin go happen if she catch the man shagging another babe

In all doesn't warrant slapping, just take a big bow,if i was d lady
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by tpia: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
he's still dating her? shocked shocked

This guy must be either crazy or broke.

na wa o. undecided

maybe its love sha.  shocked shocked

well, if he doesnt mind being disciplined by his woman occasionally or frequently, then its all good.

Na private matter. cool
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by SweetT1: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Poster

Will your friend happen to be named D-Reloaded? Looks like something she would do. grin " You looking at another woman"? gbosa gbosa gbam !!! Even if the woman is 70 years old.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by mamaput(f): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2008
sorry to say but your friend will be a nightmare of a daughter in law.
equal rights for both men and women.
Why the hell should a man accept a slap. She was very very wrong and she has made her bed.
Am very sure she has given him the licence to beat.
let her pray he dose not tell his sisters about that slap.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
She should have just walked out. Leave him there to fool himself.
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by mamaput(f): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2008
maybe he was hungry.
everyone has pigged in b4
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by chinda3: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
maturity should have been the inn.thing there,i think she is in is inlove wt d guy dats y she slapped him,all she would have done is wait for d date to be over and when they are alone give him a serious warning never to come 68000 miles near her again
Re: Was The Slap Justified? by frank316(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2008
this is the kind of woman i call HUSBAND BEATER. She is slapping a guy she is going out with for the first time, i wonder what her past lovers must have suffered in her hand.

i guarantee that her violent attitiude is the reason why she does not have a boyfriend, yet she managed to get another guy, and she allowed her uncontrollable attitude to take her back to square one

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy / Does Red Wine Reduces Libido ? / She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.