Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again (31004 Views)

Marketers, Hawkers Raise Petrol Price As Scarcity Worsens / Jonathan Plans Shipyard To Boost Maritime Sector / Jonathan Plans To Have Ijaw Republic Says Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by kennydee05(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ogeni Jonathan or what did they call you sef na scripture 419 I will use to put you to shame. Oya taje am:
Philipians 4 vs 19: But my God shall supply all your (my) need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Sormeh: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Imagine d dullard wey we call mr prez wey some pple dey push like wheelbarrow ONLY to attain their selfish aim. and dis scumbag expects us to continue to bear d brunch of their corruption-induced conspiracy. phuckg BASSTERD.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Zonacom(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just hope this s a joke. The paliative measures gej promised to adopt after the last increase have not been met yet he wants to make things worse. Pls mr presido try reason this thing well
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
The man wey no wear shoe don dey take poor people do yanga now,level don shange jonah is now a big boy

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by muktarmtt(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
All i knw morthern president never raise d fuel price in dis Country nd d time of yar'aduwa he even reduce it 2 65 naira per litter ever in history of 9ja so our only way out is BUHARI VOTE S APC it will take us 2 promis land
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by GenOrumov: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Don't be surprised when some people will still come here to chant words like 'he's our son' and 'its our oil'. I pity them, they will so suffer while Jonathan, Akpabio and Uduaghan blows all 'their money'.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Urine: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Austine.E:
I wonder how people are becoming so sentimental that it has taken over their sense of reasoning.that one sahara reporters known for their notoriety in disseminating false news,has suddenly become the darling of nairalanders!Even the news stated clearly that the target is on the 'affluent middle class'.The price of gasoline has skyrocketed all over the world and Nigeria cannt be an exception!if more money is generated by this noble means and corruption is brought to its lowest level,then the masses will be better for it.ie more good roads,improved electricity supply,more jobs created for our youths,more foriegn investors,easier accessibility to quality education,health care etc this will impact positively to better our deploring seccurity situatn!we do nt need any strike or loss of reasonable working hours by labour and trade unions,the situation will only get better,if we work together towards achieving this onerous task with our visionary president.GEJ has a beautiful heart and by Gods grace he will lead us to achieve our MDGs by 2020,though he will certainly hand over to a successor by 2019!God bless his excellency!

Really?
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by kabba7(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Seun Seun Seund

I want you and the mods to give open answer to this question ?
1,Why is it that everyday you will delete my comment on any issue .?
2, How much do you charge per comment to be left on the board.
3, What is your Account Number/bank? to enable me make a mobile transfer of the amount immediately.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Redhot111(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
jentlsoul: E no pain me because ur village people will face the same hardship. Mr president u think ur action will pain the northerners or u are getting it wrong because an average northerner didn't depend on govt for daily bread. and for the hater of northerners for ur information, any how it will turn in nigeria we can not get a political position less than vp seat.
money wey ur dad take train u 4 skool, assumin na goat he take am dey buy since he 4 don get better goat factory. Who told u dat dis is abt north or south? 80% of doz dat are kickin against dis proposed increament r actually southerners. if u had nothin 2 said shuttin up ur gutter wld hv done u more gud. Agbaya like u
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by whitedolphine(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
God is watching u all in 3D
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by cigie(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
You just got to be kidding me
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Symphony007: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
stremy21:
I advise you read again with your 'gogu' maybe by then you will totally digest the whole idea, at least partially.
what is the meaning of the shambolic rubbish you just articulated above? Do you have to display your quantum idiocy always, if you're so luminated by the article why don't you outline what it says to prove your point? Plonker!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
OK_2_NV: The question to ask is if the opposition gets into power do you think they will lower the price of fuel?

Nonsense question in the 1st place. We arent talking politics here. My state as i speak has no economy except government, the governor has killed businesses with devilish policies. No business venture is thriving. Jonathan is senseless if he tries this again.

What i see is the devil using Nigerian leaders to punish Nigerians endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by j4jj: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
If this true then we are waiting! Another occupy Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
muktar mtt: All i knw morthern president never raise d fuel price in dis Country nd d time of yar'aduwa he even reduce it 2 65 naira per litter ever in history of 9ja so our only way out is BUHARI VOTE S APC it will take us 2 promis land

You are very Stu.p1d.

The least commendation i can give you. Blood sucker!!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
GEJ if u ar reading ds.
Pls increase we ar used to d increament,so dey can b enof money 4 2015 campaign.After 1 week of occupy Nigeria,we will all go back to work.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by ochukoccna: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ebele is right that the subsidy thing is a SCAM
However the scam is been executed by GREEDY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS& A RAPACIOUS CONSCIENCELESS ELITE
Dog wey go lost no dey hear hunter's whistle
Even a clueless driver knows when to apply the brakes
Ebele watch your back
Daggers forged by Nigerians wrath and fury await you
A word is enough for the wise
But apparently you are not
I wish you goodluck
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by 2goodbobo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just dey look you oga GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by kiyosaki1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
fresh air countinua.Where are those my eastern brothers ,

that are supporting Jonathan at the detriment of their on brother Rochas
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by PENMIGHT(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nigeria has no business been poor talkless of having to always resort to fuel hike to survive. The common masses have suffered enough anguish that life could not be more miserable than it is in Nigeria. President Jonathan's rule is pharaohnic to say the least. His recent actions and the ones in the pipeline(I guess) shows his heedlessness is systemic and always eager to say "who gives a damn". The Institutional Jailbreak of Alams is yet to settle yet he is planning on enriching the fugitive and cohorts in preparation for 2015. AS PHARAOH IS TO RED SEA; JONATHAN IS TO ........? Can someone pls fill in the gap!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let me talk like my Brothers from the South West, "Na our f**king fuel(oil) and we can sell it any amount we like; if you don't like it, go back to your f**king village and use firewood, water and bicycle" LOLZZ grin grin grin

But seriously sha ooo, if dem add even N1 to the N97, e don be for us be dat oooo
God Help us.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by princemol: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Parisbee5: Guys please be wise.. These are diversionary tactics... It's a grand plot to divert peoples' attention from Alamesia's pardon saga.. It's a delibrate attempt to play on the intelligents of Nigerians:.. I will never be involved in this..
hmmm! U av a point. I think its deliberate, they divert attention away from alam's pardon saga. By the time we all sing and shout oil subsidy finish, alam's saga go do die down. Awon olori buruku, ole gbogbo!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by lumeneng22: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Comot the gadem subsidy patapata make we hear word.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by dc555: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2013
More inflation. This is what IMF wants.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2013
2goodbobo: I just dey look you oga GEJ

guy leave here go chop grass

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Emekayoung(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
sileranda papka: Wonders shal never end. If he like let him ris to 1000 per litre. But election date is coming.
He knws wat he is doing,a week before d election,he will turn it to 10naira per litre so dat we can vote him back in d office.
I don blame him,we Nigerians are to to blamed for all dis,its all our faults..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2013
We do not need a sooth sayer to tell us that our GEJ is 'pebuellɐɥɔ ʎllɐʇueɯ' (flip pls)
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Emekayoung:
He knws wat he is doing,a week before d election,he will turn it to 10naira per litre so dat we can vote him back in d office.
I don blame him,we Nigerians are to to blamed for all dis,its all our faults..

reducing it to #10 would be the 8th wonder of the world
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by zhaineey(f): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2013
I am not suprised at all dis is wat happens wen we av a blank man as president wu doesn't knw his right from his wrong, he has no idea of wat he is doing, he is not fit n capable of rulling a country like nigeria rather he should be in the zoo nursing animals well I thank God I was never a party of him being elected n come 2015 if everyone could reason d way I am that is the way to PDP downfall for 4 years for giving us a miserable president

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by dplordx(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2013
WHY GEJ HATE PEOPLE WEY NOT GET SHOES LIKE THIS grin angry
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by PECO4KING(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2013
Jona Jona Jona. U know say 2015 no sure for u again. So u wan spoil everything before u commot. God punish u as u dey punish the poor. By his grace Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by killuminati(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2013
okpara ugo:

You are very Stu.p1d.

The least commendation i can give you. Blood sucker!!!
okpara ugo Your papa wey born you nor get sense abiundecided person post hin own opinion only for your papa yansh to come abuse am? You beta think with ur brain and not your a*nus fool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.