Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (44204 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by ngorluv: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
I WORK WITH NYSC AND THE TRUTH IS......THERE WILL BE NO INCREMNT IN CORPS MEMBERS' ALLOWANCE...

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by momoohwos(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=yomisabere][/quote]

You forget that it's not all corpers who have parents, siblings and aristos. If you're given 38k alawee, please return half to justify your claims!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dljbd1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
ngorluv: I WORK WITH NYSC AND THE TRUTH IS......THERE WILL BE NO INCREMNT IN CORPS MEMBERS' ALLOWANCE...
This is heart breaking cry
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Noctis: ^^
Someone has a crush on their little brother.
Shut up. He's 60% right.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
soladollar: na lie jor, d DG of nysc came down to the katsina camp 2de and put to rest d rumours concerning d increased allawee. Its all cooked up. There.s no iota of truth in it
How can someone come down to Katsina from Abuja
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
omoteamac: see persn wey wan help anoda persn improve him grammar..."ME THINKS"...i think ur friend was pretty-right by refusing to learn 4rm u...ABEG,tell ur broda to help u improve ur grammar since he s a good speaker of d language..i laugh in YORUBA
Ur prob is half-knowledge. He just needed some proper punctuation in that.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
omoteamac: see persn wey wan help anoda persn improve him grammar..."ME THINKS"...i think ur friend was pretty-right by refusing to learn 4rm u...ABEG,tell ur broda to help u improve ur grammar since he s a good speaker of d language..i laugh in YORUBA
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Profeme: Why do some people delight in abusing others in nairaland instead of responsing positively to the current subject matter?
I'd have insulted you too if i didn't sincerely believe that "responsing" was a typo.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
if you let corpers remain with the 19,800 naira, then u'll be havin many more unemployed graduate every year. Why not look at it in this way; if the allowee is made 38k then there ll be self employment. Then those unemployed of yours will get employed by these self employed 'otondos' when they become established.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Blazinraj01(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
big deal 007:
Even 'Corpers'' is a word people just came up with, the right thing to say is ''corps member(s)'
hmmn, true. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Chartey:
punctuation to "ME THINKS"(instead of "I THINK"wink?i cnt even define ur problem gan sef..define it nd get a solutn to it...olobe
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by teoo: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yes, economy was good den .
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2013
omoteamac: punctuation to "ME THINKS"(instead of "I THINK"wink?i cnt even define ur problem gan sef..define it nd get a solutn to it...olobe
"methinks" is not wrong.
methinks
A really pretentious and
annoying way to say "I
think."
Methinks me shall skippeth
off to the Ethan of Allen in
order that I may find an
alternative to this late 90s
kitsch.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=methinks
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chartey:
needed?
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
adedeji65: needed?
Yes.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Omojuwagem(f): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2014
That's good if dey've started d payment but after nysc,wat next? Www.fybcorner.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Hargbo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
osisey2010:
I just heard from a corper in Nasarawa state that they've begin paying them N38900 in their orientation camp... Confirmed from an otondo in abuja camp and its d same news.
na 19800 dey pay dem....mtchew
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Hargbo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
SammyHoe:

if you let corpers remain with the 19,800 naira, then u'll be havin many more unemployed graduate every year. Why not look at it in this way; if the allowee is made 38k then there ll be self employment. Then those unemployed of yours will get employed by these self employed 'otondos' when they become established.
dis is so dissappointing...if u want to be self employed u can start with any capital...it is nt until they pay u 38k....the higher the money....the bulkier the responsibilitiesss...dnt deceive urself on on fucking money to be self employed
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Hargbo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chartey:

How can someone come down to Katsina from Abuja
y is it nt possible...u never commor for ur crib b4
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Hargbo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
omoteamac:
punctuation to "ME THINKS"(instead of "I THINK"wink?i cnt even define ur problem gan sef..define it nd get a solutn to it...olobe
aw much fortune ve u amass with the fucking grammar u sabi...dudes
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hargbo:

y is it nt possible...u never commor for ur crib b4
Read my post again carefully sir, you may understand then.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Cijykay: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
acidtalk:
Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
you must be an illiterate for saying that poo... No Nigerian student or graduate would talk like this
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by acidtalk: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Cijykay:

I AM A F00L FOR POSTING THE BELOW

you must be an illiterate for saying that poo... No Nigerian student or graduate would talk like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.