Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S (18236 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / How To Deal With Terrorism In Nigeria: Making Boko Haram A Scapegoat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by slimfit1(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2013
I'm sure Nigeria government sponsored the guy to America, I'm coming across a lot of these boys that their father can afford to send them abroad to study but the Nigerian government is still the one paying their school fees giving him scolaship can you ïmagine that, by the time his parent send him money he uses that to plan bumb because of unlimited funds at his disposal, then the government
Pay his mentainance fee I can't find the right word now when I do I ll let you know.

So America should please stop allowing them people into America otherwise its their fault when they do what they do best. I don't want to mention there name online mallos wink
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2013
moderatorr:
the moment you think of making a bomb, the US knows everything about u.
Dude fought for gadaffi. Even the altercation may have been fixed to stall him.
On the day mutalab would attempt blowing his groin, the US was following him, but he lost him when he came 2 nigeria first.

When will guy numbnuts start using your brain cells, huh? So, the US is now the big "God" in the sky that sees everything, no? How come they didn't see Sept. 11 until the towers came crashing down?

And can't you see that the guy in question fought against the US in Afghanistan with the likes of Abdelhakim Belhaj, who later became the head of the Islamists that captured and killed Ghaddafi? So, how the phuck would he have fought for Ghaddafi when he was locked up by the same Ghaddafi and later released by Abdelhakim Belhaj and LIFG??

More reason why this story is co.ck and bull - because there's no way he would have left Libya when his fellow Jihadists were fighting against Ghaddafi... I doubt someone who fought against the most powerful country in world in Afghanistan would be scared of Ghaddafi's soldiers... and would've tried escaping to Italy... His friends are now running Libya - so there's more for him in Libya than being an asylum seeker in broke Italy...

So, who's fooling who here? - and what's the motive of the cock and bull?? Nigerian government need to start asking these yanks questions and tell them to stop attaching everything to Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Just believe only 10% of what you read...
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Red-Light:
there goes another lunatic claiming naija after committing heinous crime .... its time to flog those that issue Nigerian passports to dogs and cats anyhow 500 strokes of cain each ..mtwcheww angry angry

I know, right. The Nigerian Immigration Service/embassies should heavily scrutinize those that apply for Naija passports. Those seeking such passports should conclusively provide proof of one of the following (i)born in Nigeria (ii)Has one or two Nigerian parents (iii)certificate of Naturalization.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by manmustwack: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Maybe we shouldnt be too quick to believe eveytin wey commot from oyinbo mouth.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by slimfit1(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

I know, right. The Nigerian Immigration Service/embassies should heavily scrutinize those that apply for Naija passports. Those seeking such passports should conclusively provide proof of one of the following (i)born in Nigeria (ii)Has one or two Nigerian parents (iii)certificate of Naturalization.

I wonder where you get the respect you are giving Nigerian embassies, those people don't care about all this things, they only look serious if you put camera on their face take it out and you will see there through colour. The people that work in these embassies are not well trained starting from the minister incharge himself, they don't know what their job is and don't want to improve but loot money from their country people.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2013
vosquare: 1st to reply..... grin grin grin......dancin alingo.....
Dats old school.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by AAC: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2013
@ poster, pls edit ur topic.

The guy is a Nigerien (from Niger).

Only Nigerian journalists are making this mistake of calling him a Nigerian.
No wonder people fail exams.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Kairoseki77: 1:52am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

When will guy numbnuts start using your brain cells, huh? So, the US is now the big "God" in the sky that sees everything, no? How come they didn't see Sept. 11 until the towers came crashing down?

And can't you see that the guy in question fought against the US in Afghanistan with the likes of Abdelhakim Belhaj, who later became the head of the Islamists that captured and killed Ghaddafi? So, how the phuck would he have fought for Ghaddafi when he was locked up by the same Ghaddafi and later released by Abdelhakim Belhaj and LIFG??

More reason why this story is co.ck and bull - because there's no way he would have left Libya when his fellow Jihadists were fighting against Ghaddafi... I doubt someone who fought against the most powerful country in world in Afghanistan would be scared of Ghaddafi's soldiers... and would've tried escaping to Italy... His friends are now running Libya - so there's more for him in Libya than being an asylum seeker in broke Italy...

So, who's fooling who here? - and what's the motive of the cock and bull?? Nigerian government need to start asking these yanks questions and tell them to stop attaching everything to Nigeria...

You know too much about these terrorists. The CIA has logged your IP address, a drone will be paying you a visit shortly! tongue
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Michaeljones36:

You know too much about these terrorists. The CIA has logged your IP address, a drone will be paying you a visit shortly! tongue

Lmao... If you read the news from different sources and probably followed the arab spring you would be privy to everything that I posted... It's just most people just watch CNN and that's it... You lot need to start mixing it up, or you can add GuardianUK to your source and read the different OP-eds on there and the comments as well... We get different views of everything in the UK unlike the yanks...

Just read more because everything out there isn't black or white - we all can't be sheeple forever...
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Kairoseki77: 2:04am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... If you read the news from different sources and probably followed the arab you would be privy to everything that I posted... It's just most people just watch CNN and that's it... You lot need to start mixing it up, or you can add GuardianUK to your source and read the different OP-eds on there and the comments as well... We get different views of everything in the UK unlike the yanks...

Just read more because everything out there isn't black or white - we all can't be sheeple forever...

I recently started listening to BBC World in the car. I don't know what's up with those British, because 80% of BBC World is about Africa. I look at 'comment is free' on Guardian sometimes too.

Is there a Nigerian (talk, news, or politics) radio station that streams online?
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Esinwaju: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Chei! Na big wa for Naija journalists ohhhhhhhh! When did NIGER become NIGERIA? Or are these buncha schmucks not aware that there is a country called NIGER? Nairalanders, please go to the FBI website to confirm what I'm saying. Rubbish journalism.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I recently started listening to BBC World in the car. I don't know what's up with those British, because 80% of BBC World is about Africa. I look at 'comment is free' on Guardian sometimes too.

Is there a Nigerian (talk, news, or politics) radio station that streams online?

I don't know of radio stations, but ChannelsTv streams online at channelstv.com. Dats all grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Ike77503(m): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2013
i know this is the wrong place 2 ask this question but pardon me guys....for those in Lagos, please how much does 2003 Honda Accord ( end of discussion ) go for ? I have one that I just finished making payment on here in the state and thinking about shipping it 2 Nigeria...since I bought another...useful help is very well appreciated...thank you guys...per topic...I'm not surprise at all..its very easy to acquire Nigerian Passport...even my friend wife-an African-American got a Nigerian Passport...she said her hubby paid $200 for it when they both visited nigeria...
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2013
Esin waju: Chei! Na big wa for Naija journalists ohhhhhhhh! When did NIGER become NIGERIA? Or are these buncha schmucks not aware that there is a country called NIGER? Nairalanders, please go to the FBI website to confirm what I'm saying. Rubbish journalism.

ROTFL grin grin. How could they make such an unpardonable error? They should have known there is a difference between 'NIGERIEN' and 'NIGERIAN'.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I don't really know much about Nigerian news outlets... However, BBC world is for Africa and the rest of the world - you can use the iPlayer link on www.bbc.co.uk to watch programmes like "Hardtalk" on BBC.. They interview different people on there...

You can also look out for articles from people like: Seumas Milne(GuardianUK), Pepe Escobar(Asia Times), Kim Sengupta(The Independent UK), and Simon Jenkins(Guardian UK) on the internet...

Seumas Milne is Oxford educated and exudes everything a liberal should be - a brilliant writer... Seumas is a legend!! Tony Blair hates him to death because of the Iraq war.. grin

And Pepe Escobar is just a legend!!! His writer style is more like poetry met prose but this guy is just too good... He single-handedly brought investigative journalism back to life and he travels a lot as well... He was the first person to expose them in Libya and how the west used Abdelhakim Belhaj(a convicted terrorist) to start the uprising in Libya - before everyone start posting Abdelhakim Belhaj all over the internet...

4 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

I don't really know much about Nigerian news outlets... However, BBC world is for Africa and the rest of the world - you can use the iPlayer link on www.bbc.co.uk to watch programmes like "Hardtalk" on BBC.. They interview different people on there...

You can also look out for articles from people like: Seumas Milne(GuardianUK), Pepe Escobar(Asia Times), Kim Sengupta(The Independent UK), and Simon Jenkins(Guardian UK) on the internet...

Also add Glenn Greenwald (Guardian UK) to the list of columnists.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Esinwaju: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2013
AAC: @ poster, pls edit ur topic.

The guy is a Nigerien (from Niger).

Only Nigerian journalists are making this mistake of calling him a Nigerian.
No wonder people fail exams.
Those people are very incompetent. I just verified what you posted on the FBI website it says NIGER! The most annoying part of it all is that it is not just vanguard but others as well reported that the suspect is NIGERIAN instead of NIGERIEN.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by free13: 2:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Esin waju: Those people are very incompetent. I just verified what you posted on the FBI website it says NIGER! The most annoying part of it all is that it is not just vanguard but others as well reported that the suspect is NIGERIAN instead of NIGERIEN.

grin grin
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Also add Glenn Greenwald (Guardian UK) to the list of columnists.

I'll add him as well... There are loads of them, to be honest... I just posted the names I've got in my head..
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Esinwaju: 2:27am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

ROTFL grin grin. How could they make such an unpardonable error? They should have known there is a difference between 'NIGERIEN' and 'NIGERIAN'.
This is really embarrasing. If you care to do a google search on this, you will discover that the foreign websites that reported the story did not even include Niger in the headline, talkless if Nigeria but the Nigerian papers are screaming 'SAUDI BORN NIGERIAN'. SMH.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by bhfroyale(f): 2:34am On Mar 21, 2013
vosquare: 1st to reply..... grin grin grin......dancin alingo.....
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by bhfroyale(f): 2:35am On Mar 21, 2013
slim fit :
I'm sure Nigeria government sponsored the guy to America, I'm coming across a lot of these boys that their father can afford to send them abroad to study but the Nigerian government is still the one paying their school fees giving him scolaship can you ïmagine that, by the time his parent send him money he uses that to plan bumb because of unlimited funds at his disposal, then the government
Pay his mentainance fee I can't find the right word now when I do I ll let you know.

So America should please stop allowing them people into America otherwise its their fault when they do what they do best. I don't want to mention there name online mallos wink
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by bhfroyale(f): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2013
kolajoo: I reserve a space... 2nd to comment, not bad position grin
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 21, 2013
THis may be the signal they need to begin bombing Nigeria
All their predictions are coming true
This doesn't look good.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by solomon111(m): 3:15am On Mar 21, 2013
He is not from Nigeria,he is from Niger-republic.
Nigerian journalism is very poor.
Smh.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Napoleondegreat: 3:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Samsantos9: I REFUSE TO COMMENT!!!!

You have commented already!

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Naija! Una nor dey carry last in anything. grin
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by KingPradas(m): 4:21am On Mar 21, 2013
The guy doesn't claim to be nigerian, why must put nigerian in his name.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296735/Al-Qaeda-terrorism-suspect-secretly-arraigned-New-York-court-charges-plotted-attack-U-S-diplomats-Africa.html

They didn't mention nigeria.

"Target: Secure: Harun, a Saudi Arabian citizen, was arrested before he could follow through with the alleged plot"
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by killuminati(m): 5:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Policewoman: Aboki s are at it again. Doing what they know best.
this police woman get brain at all?undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Esinwaju: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2013
solomon111: He is not from Nigeria,he is from Niger-republic.
Nigerian journalism is very poor.
Smh.
The thing just tire me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage / How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.