Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? (951 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by bodylon001: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2008
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by kalmebad(f): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ topic
Cheat
Divorce
I see no reason for any and am sure no one here will advice to that

What's his pblm here?
Childlessness or big bobby
Suddendly looks like the guy doesn't know what he wants any more

Child will come with time,it takes only patient
booby will only land him into trouble
D choice na him own
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by Busta(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
Since his eyes seems to be roaming left and right . . . he better divorce the poor women and let her go find her soulmate elsewhere.

if he cheats on, what if he contacts STDs or AIDS and then come home and transfer this to her?

since he can't help since wondering and looking for women with tripple Ds. he might as well go ahead, he might be lucky that one of them will be knocked up by him but he needs to set his wife free first.
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by Sisikill: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2008
Ehn ehn, so his wife does not have big boobs and now he wants to know if it's enough reason to cheat. . .
Even though she's always being like that
Even though he knew her boob size[b] before he married her[/b]
Even though they've be married for some years with the boobs still the same size.
Even though he just recently got a taste for big boobs?

I tell you, if all of that is not legitimate grounds for cheating. . .me. . .I don't know what it is oh.

Idiot
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by Emperoh(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
Some posts are just too dump that i don't even know why i waste my time reading them talk more of replying.

Are u asking our opinion for him to divorce or satisfy his lust JEEZ shocked shocked
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by chinda3: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
nothing wey dis boobs no go cause for naija men,una too like breasts haba angry grin cool
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by iice(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2008
Na wah. . .the things people convince themselves of undecided
Re: Is It Enough To Cheat On Her Wife? by Lady2(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2008
WHAT??

When he said I do, he didn't realise who he was marrying?
He can go ahead and cheat and give the woman some grounds for divorce, both spiritually and physically.
But he dare not touch her so as to not pass on a disease to the poor woman. Let God bless her as he wants to do and deliver from the hands of this man.

He should go, but keep in mind the grass in not greener on the other side. He will surely regret. He will reap what he sows?

(1) (Reply)

The First Time You Fell In Love: Do You Remember? How Does It Feel? / How Would You Feel? / For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.