Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? (27555 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Myths About Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Tpave(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
ab1x: I think depression is one of the factors encouraging people to drink alcohol. Most people do not drink it for fun.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by owohblow: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
nothing to gain my people.All vanity
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: lazy drunk

How would nigeria progressing when we have drunk leaders and drunk citizens

Even in my most drunken state, I'd still outperform you in every way. . .even in a sobriety test. Of what use, then, is your teetotalling? It just makes your almajirized azz duller than you already are.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by DonGotti(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does Milk. DILBERT'S ONE LINERS grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
One bottle of Harp..am OK. Two bottles..my head starts spinning. Three bottles..that's when I can prove to you that 'ItsModella' is 'Slimyem' or that 'Sexkillz' is a 'sex Killer' and stand bold, beating my chest and tell you Nairaland is owned by 'Burger01'...in short I talk rubbish.. So I know my limit and I prefer to keep to one bottle with a plate of catfish pepper soup.....cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ABsI1: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Truckpusher: You call it madness ,but truth is you're just one miserable fellow....Now gerrout of here lemme enjoy ma booze....PATHETICO!!!
dumb arse
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mrofficial2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
collins2good: There is no gain my brother,drinks kill slowly

So who wants to die fast? grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Truckpusher(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
AB$I:
It gives my shotgun an erection unbeatable and makes my pumping harder and longlasting. @list25minutes pumping b4 discharging hot fertile milk
Continue using(alcohol) a depressant for sex you'll pay before your 50th anniversary and your wife might just find the driver or your errand boy very attractive because when the desirable becomes unavailable the available becomes the desirable and man/woman must wack abi grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
donwilz: And more poo is still coming out of her infested mouth. FYI, high glucose causes diabetes, in fact, more than 5.5 mmol. That is the reason insulin is being injected in ppl with insulin dependent diabetes mellitus. Kapish?
dullard, fish brain...who the hell doesn't know that glucose causes diabetes?

Drinking alcohol (in moderate form) lowers the blood sugar because the liver is busy processing the alcohol and cannot produce glucose. So, blood glucose decreases and as a result leads to increased insulin sensitivity.

It was an error on my part for writing "lowers insulin levels" but that doesn't still excuse your stupidity...now, buzz off.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ABsI1: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Phonon: Alcohol is for killing brain and liver cells.It also aids anyone interested in having a horrible accident while driving.
Also,when you don't have the courage to face your problems,it gives you a false sense of confidence.In essence,ALCOHOL KILLS.
ignorance does worse than dis boy. U a toddler?
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Truckpusher(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

So who wants to die fast? grin
lie lie oo me i wan die slowly at least i go act small drama before i go die ...as in romantic dying grin grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by bigx(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
it calms me down. A chilled Bottle of heineken anytime wink
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by deepwaters(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Not condemning peeps who drink o, but I can never stay with/marry a man that drinks- the foul stench from the mouth when they speak close to you, or worse, when they try to kiss you (shudders), the snoring, the tainted judgment/reasoning when he takes one bottle too many, the distended belly from years of drinking, the health risks, the possibility of addiction/dependency, the financial implications, and that awful, horrible, stinky smell they leave behind after peeing in the toilet... I can't handle that.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Burger01: One bottle of Harp..am OK. Two bottles..my head starts spinning. Three bottles..that's when I can prove to you that 'ItsModella' is 'Slimyem' or that 'Sexkillz' is a 'sex Killer' and stand bold, beating my chest and tell you Nairaland is owned by 'Burger01'...in short I talk rubbish.. So I know my limit and I prefer to keep to one bottle with a plate of catfish pepper soup.....cool

Bros, different strokes. If na beer tinz, na three bottles I dey take rinse mouth before I start the main drinking.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Sike(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
No Gain but Pain i tell you.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
i dont drink, so i cant answer. i know people who drink excessively just because its fun, also it makes them more confident
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ABsI1: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Continue using(alcohol) a depressant for sex you'll pay before your 50th anniversary and your wife might just find the driver or your errand boy very attractive because when the desirable becomes unavailable the available becomes the desirable and man/woman must wack abi grin grin grin
will u shut up u beach. Guess an errand boy whacked ur conception wen popa's gun couldnt shoot again. Dats y u know it all. I feel like pumping sheet into ur dumb mouth. Piglet
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by vision2050: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
What of Energy drinks?
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by kajoula(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Average Consumption makes me think deep and I feel motivated in many ways.
For me drinking occasionally with friends is the best form & wen u still in the spirit take a tune alone,thinking constructively.
if dnt drink u wld neva know how positively wild ur imagination can travel...
Who no go nor know !
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by kajoula(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
vision2050: What of Energy drinks?
Not good for ur health
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by fyneboi79(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Shine shine bobo!! Na me be that!Who •̸№ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ drink Alco make he go sidon for that corner.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Whiskey and Beer are a man’s worst enemies…but the man that runs away from his enemies is a coward!” - Zeca Palomino (Brazilian song writer)
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mrofficial2(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
This post has just reminded of the Guinness big stout that has been chilling in my fridge since yesterday. grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by donwilz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
dullard, fish brain...who the hell doesn't know that glucose causes diabetes?

Drinking alcohol (in moderate form) lowers the blood sugar because the liver is busy processing the alcohol and cannot produce glucose. So, blood glucose decreases and as a result leads to increased insulin sensitivity.

It was an error on my part for writing "lowers insulin levels" but that doesn't still excuse your stupidity...now, buzz off.
Now , i'm so proud of you getting your miniature head out of your own A.ss ... Don't be mad babe... we all understand that you are not so smart... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
pro01:

Bros, different strokes. If na beer tinz, na three bottles I dey take rinse mouth before I start the main drinking.
have you noticed your coiling hair, your abnornal fat, pls bro are your cheeks swelling?

If all these things are true, you definately not far from your grave.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by waja(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
I was in the bar drinking away my sorrow.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy...so I came back drunk.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mrofficial2(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Truckpusher: lie lie oo me i wan die slowly at least i go act small drama before i go die ...as in romantic dying grin grin

If I don't gain anything from drinking alcohol, at least for the sake of being high, I'm satisfied with that. grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. And alcohol makes you not remember any of that crap.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mrofficial2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001: My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy...so I came back drunk.

Confirm! Go on and devour her!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
collins2good: There is no gain my brother,drinks kill slowly

They say so many people die because of alcohol. Perhaps they never realized how many of them are born because of it.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures) / Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.