Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? (27559 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Myths About Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: have you noticed your coiling hair, your abnornal fat, pls bro are your cheeks swelling?

If all these things are true, you definately not far from your grave.

Lol. I'm as trim and slim as the average aje-butter aboki (not the almajiri type like you o). Thanks to nature and nuture, I devour umpteen plates of mende-mende and umpteen bottles of beer daily, but still manage to weigh less than 80kg (to my utter dismay!). My hair is not "coiling" (whatever the Bleep that means), it is only greying as it has been since childhood (genetics); and my cheeks are robust - evidence of my rich nutrition and good regimen. What else?

BTW, we are ALL not far from our respective graves. . .only that I suspect you're nearer to yours than I am to mine.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Didi8: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
collins2good: There is no gain my brother,drinks kill slowly

Na lie. Drinks do not kill.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
greatgod2012: There is actually nothing to gain from liqour/alcohol/beer except vanity.

Those who think they are gaining something are only daydreaming, its possible to be what one wants to be without involving in drinking beer.
May God help them.

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
AB$I:
ignorance does worse than dis boy. U a toddler?
He is a confirmed toddler.. Ko 'Don Jazzy' rara... grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Didi8: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :
I dont drink!

Thats u. Me, I drink. And am happy about it. I use drink to cheer up my friends and myself on weekends. The world is a good place and life is too short not to think of drinking beer.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Fredozz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
The z no benefit derived frm takin alchol,rather it is very toxic to the delicate parts of the body such as liver etc
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by collins2good(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Interesting generalization.
Our forefathers drank distilled and fermented drink like palm wine, burukutu, etc. Without any social qualms, or identifiable health risks.
what did u call it, distilled and fermemted drink like palm wine and co, do u know the fakes drinks been produced for consumption now.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
pro01:

Lol. I'm as trim and slim as the average aje-butter aboki (not the almajiri type like you o). Thanks to nature and nuture, I devour umpteen plates of mende-mende and umpteen bottles of beer daily, but still manage to weigh less than 80kg (to my utter dismay!). My hair is not "coiling" (whatever the Bleep that means), it is only greying as it has been since childhood (genetics); and my cheeks are robust - evidence of my rich nutrition and good regimen. What else?

BTW, we are ALL not far from our respective graves. . .only that I suspect you're nearer to yours than I am to mine.
Lolz. Ajebo no dey drink "33", harp or trophy.

If you wanna drink, you had better drink refined and rich wine not beer or gin designed for hard skin like you
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by collins2good(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Didi_8:

Na lie. Drinks do not kill.
i know of many who have lost there lifes due to alcohol
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by myners007: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
I WILL EXTERPIATE ALL THESE MISERLY MINDED PEOPLE WHO THINKS ALCOHOL IS A WASTE OF MONEY.I DRINK FOR FUN,IF U DNT DRINK THEN U MST BE A FINK N IT WOULD MK U STINK. ONE LOVE MY GROOVY GUYS N BABES.WKEND IS AROUND D CORNER.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Ebestsmscom: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
You can't do without alco is bullshit.

Why should you say it's for excitement when there are a lot of places you can go and be excited.

Well, for me am not a fan of alco,drink only one bo atleast once in three months and if anyone say he can't do without it seriously needs spiritual attention ASAP.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
There is nothing wrong with drinking, and a lot can be gained from drinking depending on what you're drinking. But 'too much of anything is bad including alcohol, food, sex etc.
i personally don't/can't drink alone, i love drinking with my friends.... when you see us together, alcohol must be in the middle.

Yes!!! one of the benefit of alcohol, it turns strangers to friends

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Truth is there is nothing wrong with taking alcohol if itz taken in moderation.I love alcohol..

Besides, life is short. Enjoy urself
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by cheks22(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
I dey relax with a bottle of chilled gulder right now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: Lolz. Ajebo no dey drink "33", harp or trophy.

I no claim say I be ajebo. Even heavy ogas wey born ajebos dey drink bia. E dey sweet pass to wash suya, peppersoup, asun, or nkwobi with cold bia than with spirits or wine. . .so forget all the yeye forming.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
pro01:

I no claim say I be ajebo. Even heavy ogas wey born ajebos dey drink bia. E dey sweet pass to wash suya, peppersoup, asun, or nkwobi with cold bia than with spirits or wine. . .so forget all the yeye forming.
Abeg Free me man. I get mission to accomplish.

Happy drinking.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by dlight2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
mawojuuche: Excitement...It removes dullness frm me. If i dnt drink then i would commit suicide!!
Now, which would u prefer btw a brother that drinks and a brother that commit suicide
. This can only be if u ar disturbed emotionally...brother I think ur matter needs urgent attention...
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001:

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
hahahahaha...touché!!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: have you noticed your coiling hair, your abnornal fat, pls bro are your cheeks swelling?

If all these things are true, you definately not far from your grave.

Stupid Myth, bros you need to go out more.... i don't even have any of the things you mentioned.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001: My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy...so I came back drunk.

LMFAO
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by vandarsar(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
They hate beer drinkers cause we are not sinners.
I mean moderate drinkers, afterall too much of food is also a sin(glutton).

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
timilehin007: Seriously i like to drink but i do it moderately i dnt go as far as to molest myself with it..so what i gain is it gives me inspiration to do anything an it motivates me to do things i wishes to do but doesn't have the courage to do it ordinarily and in most cases if i dnt drink i'd be shy most expecially to ladies
u be FUFU (sanchos)!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by dbenjamins: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
moderation is what matters
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by timilehin007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
greatgod2012:

you can achieve all these without getting drinking beer, and you know it, you are only thinking without liquor, you cant achieve them, but, you just decide to embark on them, with strong enthusiasm, and see if you wont achieve what you desire to achieve, it depends on you, not on beer/alcohol.

I choose to act under d influence of alomo bitters.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by vanbonattel: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alcohol helped me disvirgin that pwetty hot babe that refused my advances. It took 2 small stout and she was moaning coyly as I drove into her parking space.
She confessed the next morning that everything was dull and hazy while we did it. Drinks are good for "special services"
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
There is nothing to gain from alcohol apart from foolishness, too much talking. Yes i do take alcohol sometimes but am yet to see any gain from it. It just make you high that you can even slap madam Jonathan or chyke her self.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alcohol is overrated and iz not good for any1. But weed or SK is allowed.(God made)
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
bilms: I hear some people say,a day can't go by without taking liquo,because to them,they don't feel alright without it. But what exactly do they gain from drinking it everyday to the extent that they can't do without it? some even use their last kobo to buy a bear. I think alcohol is more than refreshment,there must be something else.
that is addiction.

The basic thing that make us drink alcohol is the euphoria it gives. Just like every other thing on earth,alcohol intake has advantages as well as disadvantages.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by timilehin007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
u be FUFU (sanchos)!

Your papa, u dey craze oo
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by misstobi: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Interesting generalization.
Our forefathers drank distilled and fermented drink like palm wine, burukutu, etc. Without any social qualms, or identifiable health risks.
na lie,dey died of known causes dt were unknown to dem nd dir generations to come,thank God for researches,u won't die lyk dem no more grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
When u drink alcohol ehn!, U AINT GAT NO WORRIES!! grin
Walking on sunshine! grin grin
Buh wen it becomes a hobby, sorry is your name! grin , it clouds ur judgement!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by nodullin(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
bilms: I hear some people say,a day can't go by without taking liquo,because to them,they don't feel alright without it. But what exactly do they gain from drinking it everyday to the extent that they can't do without it? some even use their last kobo to buy a bear. I think alcohol is more than refreshment,there must be something else.

What do you gain from drinking coca-cola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures) / Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.