Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! (1761 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hello folks, It has come to my notice dat dere is someone in nairaland dat knows me pretty well but snitches and is my secret enemy pretending to be my friend. Any time I post topics here to be adviced on my relationship, he reads it and calls my babe to tell her wat I sed. He's even tryin to convince her to leave me dat she's too good for me. And d guy happens to b my friend but calls her with unknow numbers. Well I really dnt knw who u are but all I say is ur a WICKED SOUL and ur days are numbered on dis earth. May God punish u and ur entire generation!..Anytin u lay ur hands on will bring forth nothing.. IDIOT!...If ur brave call my fone u dis bastard!!...I'll fish u out its just a matter of time. Why can't u get ur own woman? The truth is dat we are insepreable!! GLUED!!..If ur angry go and jump of third mainland bridge!!..senseless bastard!!! FOOL!
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lmaoooooo!!! Mynd, wia are u o!! U don spoil Obodo oyinbo runz o! ROFTLMAOOOING..... grin grin
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by i1: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
LOL! At OP start writing good things about your Babe, maybe he will help you tell her!
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
i.:
LOL! At OP start writing good things about your Babe, maybe he will help you tell her!

Lol mehn! Bro I tire 4 haters o!..wat will he gain frm dis? At hater lemme gist u d 411.....I love my babe soooo much! She's everyfin I want in a woman..She cares for me, advises me, she's a good cook, she's very good in bed cheesy ,she's loving, doesn't ask for a dime and nagless.. My parents already knw her and I plan to make her my wife soonest!..Hater go get a job pls cos dis ur pallly wey u dey beef get wonderful 6 figure and a bright future tongue
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by tpia5: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
i.:

Eod.
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by baby124: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
obitee69:

Lol mehn! Bro I tire 4 haters o!..wat will he gain frm dis? At hater lemme gist u d 411.....I love my babe soooo much! She's everyfin I want in a woman..She cares for me, advises me, she's a good cook, she's very good in bed cheesy ,she's loving, doesn't ask for a dime and nagless.. My parents already knw her and I plan to make her my wife soonest!..Hater go get a job pls cos dis ur pallly wey u dey beef get wonderful 6 figure and a bright future tongue

And what if you find out she is the one snooping But telling you an unknown person is calling her to give her the gist. You actually think she doesnt know you are on NL? Next time he calls, tell her to record it. grin
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
baby_123:

And what if you find out she is the one snooping But telling you an unknown person is calling her to give her the gist. You actually think she doesnt know you are on NL? Next time he calls, tell her to record it. grin

My babe doesn't knw wat nairaland is..dis is actually d second time he's doin dis. D first time he told her all wat I sed on nairaland without tellin d source. My baby doesn't blog..
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by 190: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
damn!!

Nigerians undecided
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by tpia5: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Well, you people should beware of rumour mongering sha.

All eyes are on you now.
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 2:32am On Mar 22, 2013
Hahahahahaha. This child will never grow up oooooo.

Oya make I chill dey look na
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmaoooooo!!! Mynd, wia are u o!! U don spoil Obodo oyinbo runz o! ROFTLMAOOOING..... grin grin
Brainless people like the OP will always be cry babies na........

Oyinbo don wise up the boy dey cry
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Hahahahahaha. This child will never grow up oooooo.

Oya make I chill dey look na

Who is the new fool on d block undecided
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2013
obitee69:

Who is the new fool on d block undecided
I know
gringringrin
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2013
Kai. Smh!

Why would you even say or do something you won't want your girl to know about in the first place.
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2013
baibijay: Kai. Smh!

Why would you even say or do something you won't want you girl to know about in the first place.
I wonder oooo
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2013
Lmfaooooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfaooooooooooooo!!!!
Biko easy before this pikin starts sending mails and calling phones
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by nbright: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2013
who amongst your friends is a nairalander?.
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by greedie1(f): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2013
Na wa o. Who wan snatch dis guy's babe nah?
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:
Na wa o. Who wan snatch dis guy's babe nah?
You don't wanna know
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by greedie1(f): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
You don't wanna know
pls spill.... I want to know. Its not urs truly ryt?
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

pls spill.... I want to know. Its not urs truly ryt?
gringringringrin

before someone starts screaming e-bullying
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Popowaa: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Lmao.the person don suffer with all this curses on his head.
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by greedie1(f): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringrin

before someone starts screaming e-bullying
lol....now i knw who gringringringringrin
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

lol....now i knw who gringringringringrin
Eh?
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by greedie1(f): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Eh?

i do really...
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2013
Some dumb asses feel dis is actually a joke yh? undecided The fact still remains dat the son of a b*tch needs a lead bullet to end his misrable life. angry
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Mynd44: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2013
A bullet ke? I siddon dey look
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2013
obitee69:

My babe doesn't knw wat nairaland is..dis is actually d second time he's doin dis. D first time he told her all wat I sed on nairaland without tellin d source. My baby doesn't blog..

U sure abt d bolded above As in she doesn't av access to internet or wot
I think ur baby is d one catching u here red-handed. Even if the first time, someone called her, u think she won't try and see for herself
Sumtyms, u guys can under-estimate ladies!
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

U sure abt d bolded above As in she doesn't av access to internet or wot
I think ur baby is d one catching u here red-handed. Even if the first time, someone called her, u think she won't try and see for herself
Sumtyms, u guys can under-estimate ladies!

She doesn't knw nairaland. How I knew it was here was dat he mentioned every word I sed on two occasion.
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
obitee69:

She doesn't knw nairaland. How I knew it was here was dat he mentioned every word I sed on two occasion.

ok. Good luck catching the person then!
Maybe it's about tym u stop saying things u aren't proud enough to say in her presence!
Re: Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland! by Popowaa: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Looks like mynd is guilty
Mynd_44: A bullet ke? I siddon dey look

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Digging My Grave. Help!!!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This Mindset? / Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.