Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Often Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Lover? (15236 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by korban3134(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2013
Daily communication is a natural part of a healthy relationship...so keep intouch with your "loved one". Both parties will reap the benefits

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2013
dmcdad:
Jeez!!!

If he is the most useless and yet you stick with him, I wonder...
u can't undastand!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2013
jasper7:
Birds of the same feather. na togeda tins na grin
u r daft!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Harbosede02: itz everyday u av feelings 4 sum1,dis feelings disapear at tyms,bt 4 me,i cal im only if nessecary, cos my bf is d most useless fin eva!

Jesus Christ!.... And you are still with him?

kilode!! dats too bad shocked
i wish u guys undastand!!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2013
geezyk: Did I hear u say d most useless fin ever And u're still with him.

Dis shows dat guys are really scarce.. She's tryna hold on to d one she's got,even though he's very bad,Till d good one comes her way cheesy grin I laugh in swahili
sumfin lyk dat!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Harbosede02: u can't undastand!
Make me understand please because you don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone you openly declare as useless and all... Hmm??
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
dmcdad:
Make me understand please because you don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone you openly declare as useless and all... Hmm??
the reason i said hez useless is dat he does tinz that are hurting,bt he wouldn't knw wat he did hurt me,and am tired of hearin hez sowi,he hardly calls,he text once in a blue moon,he doesn't av my time at all,so isn't he useless??
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by cinche(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
íííi av a similar problem pls sent ur views and coment to ma whatapp 08183397239.
My girl friens scools in d east am in lagos.in ha finals now. D last time i saw her was in april last year. Which means we should be communicatin more often. But alas it d opposite she hardly communicates with me. Until i call. Even one month she wont bother . I will still be d one to communicate. Told ha on many times says no problem. Even wen i send money she calls little and she believe everytin is okay. If u are me wat ur step
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Harbosede02: the reason i said hez useless is dat he does tinz that are hurting,bt he wouldn't knw wat he did hurt me,and am tired of hearin hez sowi,he hardly calls,he text once in a blue moon,he doesn't av my time at all,so isn't he useless??
The question now is... Why are u still with him My dear, you deserve someone better jare...

If u think no one is forth-coming, try leaving him and see the magic how u would get someone that is far better of than him...

Please do urself a favour and get urself another man. Okay?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
dmcdad:
The question now is... Why are u still with him My dear, you deserve someone better jare...

If u think no one is forth-coming, try leaving him and see the magic how u would get someone that is far better of than him...

i can't do dat,i love im,even if itz hard 2 admit.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by geezyk(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Harbosede02: sumfin lyk dat!
I luv ur strategy,buh u just gotta let him go,cos staying with him will still hurt u d more,and potential suitors would not be encouraged to come close to u
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
geezyk: I luv ur strategy,buh u just gotta let him go,cos staying with him will still hurt u d more,and potential suitors would not be encouraged to come close to u
bt he also claims he loves me.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nbright: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
dmcdad:

@bolded, should she go and toast a guy?, cos this get yourself another man is kinda confusing... P.S:.. No pun intended
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nwachineke00: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Short story about a friend-

She was dating a guy who claimed he wasn't the "keep in touch" or romantic type. So they were dating and he'd go for days without making an attempt, she did all the visiting, calling & texting. Of course, she finally got tired and gradually stopped.
Fortunately, she met the sweetest guy ever.... got all the attention she'd always craved, fell for him and now they're together!!! She cheated on and finally dumped her bf!!!
Seriously, it was just abt the calling/texting!!! Best description of her ex is Bruno Mars' - When I was your man.

Lesson: Chics love attention, so guys the moment u're "busy" and take things for granted... there are lots of distractions which most times can't be resisted! BE WARNED

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by geezyk(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Harbosede02: bt he also claims he loves me.
Gal u better wisen up,that luv is straight up frm HELL...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Harbosede02: i can't do dat,i love im,even if itz hard 2 admit.
Well... Its up to u anywayz... At least it would be in the records that someone cared enough to give u an advice..

Why should I bother even, when it is that I wont be the one to face the aftermath...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
nbright: @bolded, should she go and toast a guy?, cos this get yourself another man is kinda confusing... P.S:.. No pun intended
Lolzz... I didn't actually mean he should woo a guy or something, but she should take that guy off the picture and see to accepting potential wooers... You cant tell me that there aint potential wooers already. The fact is, life is too short to be stucked with someone whom u know is detrimental to u...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by sweetgala(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Harbosede02: the reason i said hez useless is dat he does tinz that are hurting,bt he wouldn't knw wat he did hurt me,and am tired of hearin hez sowi,he hardly calls,he text once in a blue moon,he doesn't av my time at all,so isn't he useless??

This time two years ago this would have been me, was shocked when my ex left me hanging when we were meant to meet up on a date, only to send that dreadful text message.
See as I vex start to dey curse the girl, it took me a while to realise my wrongs, man now dey try beg his way back.

You need to tell him how you feel, some men like myself are not a calling type , we know how to spoil our women thou.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2013
sweet_gala:

This time two years ago this would have been me, was shocked when my ex left me hanging when we were meant to meet up on a date, only to send that dreadful text message.
See as I vex start to dey curse the girl, it took me a while to realise my wrongs, man now dey try beg his way back.

You need to tell him how you feel, some men like myself are not a calling type , we know how to spoil our women thou.
datz wat i want 2 hear,thnk u xo much,itz very easy 4 u guys to say i shuld leave im,bt itz very hard 4 me 2 do..thnks 4 ur concern guys.GOD bless!!!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by khristal87(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
penzino:
Thanx OP for dis thread.... Just wanted to ask about how often u call some1 u care alot for but u havnt actually told her u are interested in her?? I no wan make mistake make e no be say person dey pest her? Thnx guys, ur views are welcome!!!
If u like someone genuinely, let dt person knw...atleast it cn save d person frm being single or being in an unhealthy relationship, it cn also show u re nt timid...trust me, most ladies knw wen u feel fr them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) / Why You Experience Heartbreaks / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.