Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 - Education (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (179292 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by planetuzor(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
If God can make Techno,Samsung &Nokia ping who
says God can not turn any situation around. Abeg av faith tinz are gona change 4d beta soon.....

***** ORO *******

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
odizeey: na una go dey stroke wit structuring o,bt wetyn i wan tell u b say weda u like it or nt certificate no dey gv u food,na akonuche,no b to gt work wit d so called cert naim b d tyn?
Lols...nna eh....
rationalmind: Hey storm!!!
Have you checked today? A friend that wasn't given admission before has just been given pet engin.
@rational mind...I saw ur post and checked oh. Still nothing so so so annoying...shooo...uniben mean me dis year oh...*shaking head in confusion*
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Hahaha, shey? I noticed he just wanted to argue and I wasn't ready for that. He ignored everything I said, raised issues I never raised and tried refuting what I didn't even say.

Lol, looks like you know him better than I do cos you just called him "wrestler"
No mind am...he's our dear friend na...we know him wella...lol
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
STORM2:
Lols...nna eh....

@rational mind...I saw ur post and checked oh. Still nothing so so so annoying...shooo...uniben mean me dis year oh...*shaking head in confusion*

Eyah. Just keep checking okay? something keeps telling me u'll be given
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by IamSylva(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
STORM2:
*crying out loudly* if only!!!!!! Uniben no gree dis year oh..shooo...no admission given yet...not cool angry
aunty mi just relax.. GOD is in control. cool
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Onih: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Did uniben use this method of sending de list directly to jamb last year without officially making the public aware in their site?.thanks
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Eyah. Just keep checking okay? something keeps telling me u'll be given
Thank u oh...I'll keep checking...I'll know for sure that its over when clearance starts lol..
Onih: Did uniben use this method of sending de list directly to jamb last year without officially making the public aware in their site?.thanks
Hahahaha...this weird thing is only happening because of the ongoing strike...it didn't happen last year like this lol.

@I am sylva, I see u oh...thank u...lol
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ablejoe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Feeling tired. Sleeping tired
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by eazylu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! God is testing someone in this thread. Your testimony awaits you, and it will give hope to the hopeless...(StOrM2)
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Jenniangel(f): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2013
eazylu: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! God is testing someone in this thread. Your testimony awaits you, and it will give hope to the hopeless...(StOrM2)
AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by wisemania(m): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Jenni_angel: AMEN!!!!!!!
amen++
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 2:44am On Oct 29, 2013
eazylu: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! God is testing someone in this thread. Your testimony awaits you, and it will give hope to the hopeless...(StOrM2)
shocked
AMEN OH!!!!!!!!!!
Ah I love u too oh...thank u so much #huge hug to everyone#
Sleep tight....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by graceucthei: 4:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Amen..........
Amen..........
Amen..........
STORM2:
shocked
AMEN OH!!!!!!!!!!
Ah I love u too oh...thank u so much #huge hug to everyone#
Sleep tight....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by MinisterE: 6:35am On Oct 29, 2013
chivic50: I have
been given ADMISSION to study BANKING & FINANCE in UNIBEN. I give
GOD all the GLORY cos He's been so GOOD.

my course mate too......
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by eazylu(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2013
We all face challenges, difficulties and times when things don’t go our way. God doesn’t send these storms, but He will allow us to go through certain things in order to shape our character and prove our faith. Really, it’s in our times of difficulty that we grow and develop.

God wants to use the tough times in our lives to do a work in us. He wants to strengthen and develop us. Our attitude in times of adversity is the evidence of our maturity. Are we going to treat people right even when we’re being mistreated? Are we going to stay full of joy even when the bottom falls out? Are we going to be faithful even in the dry seasons of our lives when we don’t see anything good happening?

It may take more effort. You may have to work harder to keep a good attitude, but remember, attitude and faith in God is the key to your promotion. As you keep that positive attitude of faith and expectancy, even in times of adversity and dissapointment, God will deliver you and move you forward into the destiny He has prepared for you!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by omodave(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2013
eazylu: We all face challenges, difficulties and times when things don’t go our way. God doesn’t send these storms, but He will allow us to go through certain things in order to shape our character and prove our faith. Really, it’s in our times of difficulty that we grow and develop.

God wants to use the tough times in our lives to do a work in us. He wants to strengthen and develop us. Our attitude in times of adversity is the evidence of our maturity. Are we going to treat people right even when we’re being mistreated? Are we going to stay full of joy even when the bottom falls out? Are we going to be faithful even in the dry seasons of our lives when we don’t see anything good happening?

It may take more effort. You may have to work harder to keep a good attitude, but remember, attitude and faith in God is the key to your promotion. As you keep that positive attitude of faith and expectancy, even in times of adversity and dissapointment, God will deliver you and move you forward into the destiny He has prepared for you!

spirit edifying words. tanks for this

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by TIMIJAT: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2013
MinisterE:

my course mate too......
wat ur scores?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Theprof: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2013
@Lamuel u dey inside sch bah?. I dey Geology dpartmnt nw nw...UNIBEN ADMI no gree collect TRANSCRIPT NW MAYB COS OF ASUU OOO... BACK 2MY HOUSE... SAVE TRIP CHARLES THEPROF..
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Theprof: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abeg if na say u Forward ur Transcript thru ur sch site halla me plss Cos delay na 2 Dangerous ooo.. @Jenny i dey vex u ooo... U no fel cal person abi?.drop me sumtin on Theprof.charles@yahoo.com
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by geedee4real(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
the prof atlast you made it, you no even fit call your fellow physicist no wahala saa..i also made it.. see you in uniben.. as for the transcript, i av sent mine since july through my school
Theprof: Abeg if na say u Forward ur Transcript thru ur sch site halla me plss Cos delay na 2 Dangerous ooo.. @Jenny i dey vex u ooo... U no fel cal person abi?.drop me sumtin on Theprof.charles@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
U guys...relax na grin
ASUU is on strike. The day u hear the strike is over u can now bring ur transcript. Just relax so that uniben doesn't throw ur stuff away...its needed for clearance..that stage hasn't come yet.
#chillaxing cool #
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Theprof: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na True talk ooo... On my way back dear... Wsh u sucex very soon.. Kp d faith
STORM2: U guys...relax na grin
ASUU is on strike. The day u hear the strike is over u can now bring ur transcript. Just relax so that uniben doesn't throw ur stuff away...its needed for clearance..that stage hasn't come yet.
#chillaxing cool #
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Theprof: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yesss oo My able Physicist fello God rilli save my ribs...i also Congrats u bro... Ur scores gv me challenges bt hv sumtin in mind say Me n U 4 dt dpartmnt ooo... I 2 lyk competition ooo just prapered 4 War i mean War... Once i reach house na 2 buy text Buks oo... See no b seresere oo... Our first test wl dtermin who wi b oga @Dtop ooo...bt stil i gv u Respect...hmmm#cnt wait oo#
geedee4real: the prof atlast you made it, you no even fit call your fellow physicist no wahala saa..i also made it.. see you in uniben.. as for the transcript, i av sent mine since july through my school
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by MinisterE: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
TIMIJAT: wat ur scores?

53.....wat is ur own score?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Lamuel7: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Theprof: @Lamuel u dey inside sch bah?. I dey Geology dpartmnt nw nw...UNIBEN ADMI no gree collect TRANSCRIPT NW MAYB COS OF ASUU OOO... BACK 2MY HOUSE... SAVE TRIP CHARLES THEPROF..

Oga sir, how na? Wic office you take d transcript go? U are to take it to registrar's office ooooo, dem dey collect... Persin submit for my presence... I was there yesterday to confirm weda my own don arrive cos my school don send am tey tey... But lo and behold, it was not there.. I had to go back to my school for a reprint and I discorverd dat they truly sent it but to a wrong address..( PG skul secretary instead of registrar's office) even when I specifically wrote registrar's address on the request form...hmmmm! I waka today no be small.. But I thank God that it has been taken care of and I hav my transcript nw... Will go and drop it in uniben soon..
I therefore advise dose of una wen deir skul tell say dem send deir transcript, u better go to uniben and confirm if its there now that there is still much time to avoid stories dat tosh...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Jenniangel(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lamuel7:

Oga sir, how na? Wic office you take d transcript go? U are to take it to registrar's office ooooo, dem dey collect... Persin submit for my presence... I was there yesterday to confirm weda my own don arrive cos my school don send am tey tey... But lo and behold, it was not there.. I had to go back to my school for a reprint and I discorverd dat they truly sent it but to a wrong address..( PG skul secretary instead of registrar's office) even when I specifically wrote registrar's address on the request form...hmmmm! I waka today no be small.. But I thank God that it has been taken care of and I hav my transcript nw... Will go and drop it in uniben soon..
I therefore advise dose of una wen deir skul tell say dem send deir transcript, u better go to uniben and confirm if its there now that there is still much time to avoid stories dat tosh...
lol. Stories dat tosh d hrt will nt be our portion oo IJN. Thanks bro
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Theprof: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tnx 4 d Info... Bt guy i told u 2 inbox me whre exactly u dey bt al dsame my sch wl help me forward it 2maro...al d guys i met inside sch ws mislead me...I kno fel kil myself ooo... I just dey reach house nw nw...Oga sir, how na? Wic office you take d transcript go? U are to take it to registrar's office ooooo, dem dey collect... Persin submit for my presence... I was there yesterday to confirm weda my own don arrive cos my school don send am tey tey... But lo and behold, it was not there.. I had to go back to my school for a reprint and I discorverd dat they truly sent it but to a wrong address..( PG skul secretary instead of registrar's office) even when I specifically wrote registrar's address on the request form...hmmmm! I waka today no be small.. But I thank God that it has been taken care of and I hav my transcript nw... Will go and drop it in uniben soon..
[/quote]
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by geedee4real(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okay now no wahala
Theprof: Yesss oo My able Physicist fello God rilli save my ribs...i also Congrats u bro... Ur scores gv me challenges bt hv sumtin in mind say Me n U 4 dt dpartmnt ooo... I 2 lyk competition ooo just prapered 4 War i mean War... Once i reach house na 2 buy text Buks oo... See no b seresere oo... Our first test wl dtermin who wi b oga @Dtop ooo...bt stil i gv u Respect...hmmm#cnt wait oo#
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by GreatAustin: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Congratulation to me for gaining admission to uniben via direct entry dis year. THANKS TO GOD. I am so so happy.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Lamuel7: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=Theprof]Tnx 4 d Info... Bt guy i told u 2 inbox me whre exactly u dey bt al dsame my sch wl help me forward it 2maro...al d guys i met inside sch ws mislead me...I kno fel kil myself ooo... I just dey reach house nw nw...

Eya!! Sorry abt d stress.. I no see ur msg for my box bro, but av sent u a new pm.. Reply asap!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Wow!!!! So they've started accepting transcript? And I'm here talking about strike....
Mtchewww
Success to all of u jare...no let them loss your transcript oh! Cos na fight I go fight dem...@Lamuel and co shey u hear?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
GreatAustin: Congratulation to me for gaining admission to uniben via direct entry dis year. THANKS TO GOD. I am so so happy.
Hahaha congratulations love...we dey happy with u jare #disco#

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (209) (Reply)

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.