Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,930 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (179349 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by korm2me(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2013
rationalmind:

No bro. Its not limited to jambites. DE students can also apply. Infact, you won't even need to loose one year. I just remembered. All 200L courses are general courses which u'll do even in structural(that's if truly uniben has it). When you get to 300L, you can just transfer directly to 300L electrical.

But then, it comes with quite a huge amount of money, 20K. Its however certain.
De stdnt ar nt eligible to transfa. Clearly stated on transfa form
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2013
korm2me:
De stdnt ar nt eligible to transfa. Clearly stated on transfa form

I'm just hearing this for the first time. I'll confirm
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2013
HumbleServant:
We shud be careful when addressing our transcript, i remember last yr, Obafemi Awolowo University rejected my transcript cos my sch addressed it to d screening officer, d registrer said i shud take it back and re-address it to him. I hav to come back to Delta state to correct dat before going back to Ife again.
That ur registrar na total fo.ol. So sorry for the stress he put u through. All these oversabi sadists. Would he have died if he just took it from u? Ewu! Mtcheew. Sorry bro....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Nony1: Which department are u admitted in?

geology
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by planetuzor(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2013
vividly recall my mom telling me
about a man in my Neighbourhood
who became popular for engaging in
money rituals just to buy the early 80's edition of the Honda Prelude. U wouldn't buy
that car for 50k today. One guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their. warehouse),
just 'cos he wanted 2 acquire the rave
of the moment - the 1994 Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described
as a coffin. I Remember as a kid, my whole
street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house.
Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room. What
about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505 Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda,
Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura
and Infinity.... Vanity! Some
ladies left their true loves
cos some rich guy then
persuaded them with a Benz 190, which
turned out 2 be the
only car they ever owned
till date.Some even lost their virginity
bacause of BB and now Tecno is
pinging,They found out too
late that true love is invaluable. A friend
declared
drinks because he launched the Nokia
Communicator for over
hundred grand in 2002. Today that
phone would embarrass the owner and is a
joke compared to the low cost and
everyday phone. What about
d MTN sim card dat many
people went extra miles b4
dey bought for over 30k, today u will not buy
it at N100 because all networks are
begging people to even take it for free. People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things. What can I Say? Look back at that one
thing you want to kill or die for today and see what
becomes of it tomorrow. There is absolutely
nothing u can't achieve, all u need is a little time and PATIENCE and u will thank God without regrets. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Nony1: You dont need transcript...jux get ur original certificate ready...hope its cambridge

it's ijmb bro, hope they won't dull me?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
STORM2:
Lol...this is the first time I'm seeing u. Nony1 has answered ur question.
Welcome.
thank you so much bro though you guys disappointed sha
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2013
Jenni_angel: thanks oga, its noted. Gudmrning to u too
for this wonderful info you shall always remain blessed
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2013
planetuzor: vividly recall my mom telling me
about a man in my Neighbourhood
who became popular for engaging in
money rituals just to buy the early 80's edition of the Honda Prelude. U wouldn't buy that car for 50k today. One guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their. warehouse), just 'cos he wanted 2 acquire the rave of the moment - the 1994 Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin. I Remember as a kid, my whole
street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room. What can I Say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing u can't achieve, all u need is a little time and PATIENCE and u will thank God without regrets. Be wise.
Hmmmm....life is sweet jare...vanity tinz..
igweunlimited: thank you so much bro though you guys disappointed sha
my sister, who disappointed u na? grin
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2013
^^^^^^
Maybe u mean uniben disappointed? Uniben method this year is a bit different oh...they disappointed me too. I'm just waiting to hear from kofa site....lemme know where to run from there...
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Go and start praying untill ur name becomes prayer afterall sum1 got dis admsn with 48......uniben rejects ijmb.....All the best as God intervenes in ur case,Amen.....did u say uniben compiled this list themselvesmy kind advice to all admitted students;the acceptance fee is so exhorbitant not to be refunded should anytin go wrong...Wisdom adds many years to our lives !

igweunlimited: it's ijmb bro, hope they won't dull me?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2013
I pleaded with you guys to drop me materials to prepare with but you all ignored me... I no vex o just because i hv bn given wot i long for but to tell you guys the truth, you are wonderful!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2013
My dear as u wait 4 kofa,still maintain ur plan B

STORM2: ^^^^^^
Maybe u mean uniben disappointed? Uniben method this year is a bit different oh...they disappointed me too. I'm just waiting to hear from kofa site....lemme know where to run from there...
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Your welcome my dear...do hv a blissful day ahead !

Jenni_angel: thanks oga, its noted. Gudmrning to u too
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Nony1: Go and start praying untill ur name becomes prayer afterall sum1 got dis admsn with 48......uniben rejects ijmb.....All the best as God intervenes in ur case,Amen.....did u say uniben compiled this list themselvesmy kind advice to all admitted students;the acceptance fee is so exhorbitant not to be refunded should anytin go wrong...Wisdom adds many years to our lives !

bro u make me confused, i have been admitted and i have printed my admission letter besides my cordinator assured me that uniben accepts ijmb. Now are u trying to tell me that i won't be cleared or that my admission may be nullified?... I need important response please to know if i should face my unijos jejelly
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Better face unijos or better still try uniben out but let me tell u d 1st question d asked me last yr wen i came 4 clearance and i quote"Hope its london A level becos we dnt accept ijmb..the senate rejected it o and i replied ma,its london A level !

igweunlimited: bro u make me confused, i have been admitted and i have printed my admission letter besides my cordinator assured me that uniben accepts ijmb. Now are u trying to tell me that i won't be cleared or that my admission may be nullified?... I need important response please to know if i should face my unijos jejelly
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2013
igweunlimited: I pleaded with you guys to drop me materials to prepare with but you all ignored me... I no vex o just because i hv bn given wot i long for but to tell you guys the truth, you are wonderful!
Oh! U were one of those ppl that used to ask for PQ and then run away grin
That wan don pass sha nor worry....
Nony1: My dear as u wait 4 kofa,still maintain ur plan B
Plan B na small tin na...phD instead of mbbs in 5yrs...cool
Just need to wait so I can be certain. I like to face one thing at a time.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by planetuzor(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
STORM2:
Oh! U were one of those ppl that used ti ask for PQ and then run away grin
That wan done pass sha nor worry....

Hehehehe! Mrs Specifics!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
You can do your ph.D in toxicology and become a consultant toxicologist in nnpc,ubth etc !

STORM2:
Oh! U were one of those ppl that used ti ask for PQ and then run away grin
That wan done pass sha nor worry....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2013
planetuzor:

Hehehehe! Mrs Specifics!
grin
Nony1: You can do your ph.D in toxicology and become a consultant toxicologist in nnpc,ubth etc !
Wow! Sounds nice....let's see where God is leading us first abeg.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nony1: Better face unijos or better still try uniben out but let me tell u d 1st question d asked me last yr wen i came 4 clearance and i quote"Hope its london A level becos we dnt accept ijmb..the senate rejected it o and i replied ma,its london A level !

my God what have i done wrong? you guys should pls help me on what to do na, i think i hv done my best buh what am seeing now is just as if i should commit suicide... pls are u sure of what u hv just said?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
All is well...wen clearance starts den u go k?God is in control

igweunlimited: my God what have i done wrong? you guys should pls help me on what to do na, i think i hv done my best buh what am seeing now is just as if i should commit suicide... pls are u sure of what u hv just said?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
But if there is any meaningful means which i can verify this mess you guys should let me know because a year at home and 43k no be small thing o
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wait 4 clearance to start ! Period !

igweunlimited: But if there is any meaningful means which i can verify this mess you guys should let me know because a year at home and 43k no be small thing o
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
eazylu:

yeah plz! would very much like to get in touch with him. Thanks and God bless.

Just sent you a pm. Will forward the numb to you after your reply.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Successborn(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
GreatAustin: Pls i need your opinion on dis issue: i hav been offered Admission into d faculty of Education in UNIBEN via direct entry bt i see 4year first degree. am i going to start in 100level?
Same as I thought. I was offered admission into CIVIL ENGINEERING but saw 5yr degree not until I printed the admission letter and saw 4yrs.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
I found this on the IJMB webiste...

UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT IJMB RESULTS

All Private Universities
Adamawa State Univ.
ATBU, Bauchi
ABU, Zaria
Bauchi State Univ., Gadau
Benue State Univ., Markudi
Bukar Abba Ibrahim Univ.
Cross State Univ. of Sci
Federal Univ., Gashua
Fed. Univ of Tech, Akure
Fed. Univ of Tech, Minna
Fed. Univ., Dutse
Fed. Univ., Dutsin-Ma
Fed. Univ., Kashere
Fed. Univ., Lafia
Fed. Univ., Lokoja
Fed. Univ., Wukari
Fed. Univ., Birnin Kebbi
Fed. Univ., Gusau
Gombe State Univ., Gombe
IBB Univ., Lapai
Kaduna State Univ., Kaduna
Kano State Univ. of Sci
Kebbi State Univ., Kebbi
Kogi State Univ., Anyigba
Kwara State Univ. Malete
National Open Univ.
Nasarawa State Univ., Keffi
Northwest Univ., Kano
Plateau State Univ., Bokkos
Sokoto State Univ., Sokoto
Taraba State Univ., Jalingo
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua Univ.
Univ. of Abuja
Univ. of Agric. Markurdi
Univ. of Calabar
Univ. of Ilorin
Univ. of Jos
Univ. of Maiduguri
Usmanu Danfodiyo Uni, sokoto..

I'm sorry...uniben isn't on the list. @igweunlimited, I guess all u can do right now is wait and see. During clearance u might find out uniben has changed policy in ur favour. Afterall uniben sent ur name to jamb didn't they? Just relax first. Goodluck bro.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
igweunlimited: But if there is any meaningful means which i can verify this mess you guys should let me know because a year at home and 43k no be small thing o
This is IJMB website... http://www.ijmb.com.ng/

Just know that things change every year. So keep calm. Just wait for uniben to get back in session. During clearance u can find out what is up. Sometimes ur clearance officer might even have his own prejudice/bias that may not neccesarily be the stand of the university. You can always go to the HOD (or Dean) and clarify issues. Just wait and don't lose hope so easily. I sincerely wish u the best.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by optimiza: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
i knw uniben hav issue wit IJMB A LEVEL,i realy do not knw if they accept NABTEB A LEVEL OR WAEC A LEVEL.sombody says nabteb A level shuld b taken
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by danox(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls I just want to be sure that I dId the right thing cos something still keeps telling me I av been admitted by UNIBEN.how do I Check my admission status?Sounds funny,but pls respond.Thanks
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ablejoe(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello, for those dat said uniben hasnt given admission wen we saw our admission status in JAMB, why did jamb say dat we've bin admitted? Did they woke up one day and said we've bin given admission by sampling?
For those dat doubt if uniben accepts ijmb or not, were they (uniben) blind wen u were given admission? Didn't u record ur certificate when registering? So forget d story if dey accept or not. Kip ur plan B, until u confirm 4rm d dean/hod/admission dept. God's report is the best. Sing this song: "I can see everything turning around for my good"

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
danox: Pls I just want to be sure that I dId the right thing cos something still keeps telling me I av been admitted by UNIBEN.how do I Check my admission status?Sounds funny,but pls respond.Thanks
Don't work yourself up bro. In our case I feel we should forget jamb and wait for kofa.
Just wait for unibens site to upload.

@ablejoe, I agree with u. I wanna believe that jamb wouldn't joke with such info. Cos if uniben submitted ur name to jamb then it means u should be ok for clearance. But some clearance officers are oversabi sadists. Thats why I mentioned dean, hod and co earlier. God dey sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (209) (Reply)

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.