Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,468 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (179352 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by dhwils: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good evening all, could someone help me out with amount of money that was paid as acceptance fee and tuition fees for students admitted through direct entry last year and what are we to expect this year. Thanks
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by planetuzor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
optimiza: i knw uniben hav issue wit IJMB A LEVEL,i realy do not knw if they accept NABTEB A LEVEL OR WAEC A LEVEL.sombody says nabteb A level shuld b taken

Really, WAEC also offer A-Level exams. Never knew!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nellyemma: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls has anyone printed out his or her de admisn leta frm jamb? if yes hw did u do it.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by harryhenry02: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2013
korm2me:
De stdnt ar nt eligible to transfa. Clearly stated on transfa form
problem Dey o
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by igweunlimited: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Nellyemma: pls has anyone printed out his or her de admisn leta frm jamb? if yes hw did u do it.
what you have to do is very simple; go to the nearby jamb office and obtain your e-facility card which costs #1000, then proceed to www.jamb.org.ng and click on "print admission letter". Make sure you print both the original and the duplicate and they must be in coloured and not black and white.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2013
harryhenry02: problem Dey o
But @korm2me, engineering and medicine are not the same oh...and he will transfer after his 200l meaning he'll lose a year.

@harryhenry..just wait first let ASUU strike end
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month @ all....cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Susky(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Am a student of Uniben, faculty of engineering. I congratulate all admitted student into Uniben, nd to those yet to b admitted, i wish u success.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Majestic72(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Gud mornin pple
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Majestic72(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Hapi new month
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Majestic72(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls has any1 been admitted to pharmacy or medicine.....i rep pharmacy
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Susky(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2013
STORM2: Happy new month @ all....cheesy
hw are u my dear? I luv ur courage. Which course do u apply for nd wat was ur score?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by mgcleo: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Majestic72: Pls has any1 been admitted to pharmacy or medicine.....i rep pharmacy
yes dear
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Majestic72(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2013
mgcleo: yes dear
Are u d one; wat department pls
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Majestic72(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Am a student of Uniben pharmacy department...pharmacy frnds add me up at 2go>majestic72

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Successborn(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nony1: Goodmorning you all.hope you all had a blissful morningto the admitted ones,your all faster dan uniben calendar which is slow now cos of d strike.....this transcript u guys submit by hand will never reach your clearance officer and nobody will be ready to speak big grammar with you wen d grammar comes....all transcript must be mailed to d registrars office so as to make it official....patience is a virtue ! Y not wait 4 uniben to release d clearance procedure onlinethere are more important tins to check out 4;ur original certs both Wassce and advanced cert.check out 4 mistakes in names and make sure ur date of birth is same in all ur acclaimed certificates.....be sure your advanced result didnt come before your o level result......above all,i ask you all the same question dat Jesus asked the people dat followed john and i quote "who seekest thouas you hv gained admsn to uniben,who seekest thou therein??i tell u,only God can keep in there and if your not yet bornagain,here is d opportunity again 4 you to seek the lord and make your stay in uniben worthwhile ! Better start tinking of hw u will do xploits 4 d lord as the day draws in.....remain blessed !
Thanks for the info.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
harryhenry02: problem Dey o

I just got confirmation that DE students cant apply for transfer. korm2me was right. My friend told me since one can only transfer once, your admission into 200L from another school or dept is considered one transfer already and as such, you no longer can transfer again.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
STORM2:
But @korm2me, engineering and medicine are not the same oh...and he will transfer after his 200l meaning he'll lose a year.

@harryhenry..just wait first let ASUU strike end

The dude was right sis
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

The dude was right sis
That seriously sucks....undecided
Ooohhhmmmm sad
I can't lie oh...its times like this that make me hate naija schools most. Why all these complicated restrictions? Mtcheew.
@korm2me thanks...I wish u were wrong though...mtcheew.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ablejoe(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am just tired since yesterday after my convocation ceremony at yabatech. Cant move out of the house cos of the drugs i took. Tired and helpless with no cash in pocket
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
STORM2:
That seriously sucks....undecided
Ooohhhmmmm sad
I can't lie oh...its times like this that make me hate naija schools most. Why all these complicated restrictions? Mtcheew.
@korm2me thanks...I wish u were wrong though...mtcheew.

I just tire. so, no matter what problems or challenges you face after gaining admission through DE, you just can't transfer.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
ablejoe: Am just tired since yesterday after my convocation ceremony at yabatech. Cant move out of the house cos of the drugs i took. Tired and helpless with no cash in pocket
My bro sorry about that. Please get well soon...me sef I have one mumu headache like that. I just dey watch am. E be like signs of malaria for my eye.
rationalmind:
I just tire. so, no matter what problems or challenges you face after gaining admission through DE, you just can't transfer.
Hahahaha trust only a nigerian prof to come up with a mumu idea like that grin
God help us.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by planetuzor(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
First of ALL.
I want to Thank THE GOD Of Heaven and of Earth
I want to Thank JESUS the redeemer of my Life
I want to Thank the Holy Spirit the one who's been leading me all through my Life
Thank The God OF My Parents
Thank God for his Angels who has been messenger of good, bringing good news and ensuring the success the Lord had promised me to comes to pass.
Thank My Pastors In Daystar Christian Centre For Praying for me.
Thank My Family Friends for praying for me
Thank nairalander for keeping me updated on every issues pertaining to the admission things
Thank seun for a site like nairaland
Thank Storm2, Jenny,Ancelloty,Omodave,AbleJoe,Non1,temicare,Athena, Mgcleo,kristian, Lamuel,Odizeey,Adex, and EVERYBODY _____________(fill in the gap if i skipped ur name. over happines isnt making me recall some names nw).

HAVE JUST BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION FOR STATISTICS!!!!!!!

What more can I say. UNIBEN HERE I COME, and note, am not coming alone, am flying on the wings of the Holy Spirit and am coming with the host of Angels to ensure I break the record. First Class in Statistic is the GOAL..

On my knees now singing GLORY GLORY to GOD MOST High.

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by odizeey(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Planet uzor congratulations man.
Just use dat piano stuff wash am for me na
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by graceucthei: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrars Planetuzor. Really happy 4 u
planetuzor: First of ALL.
The kHoly Spirit the one who's been leading all through my Life
Thank God for his Angels who has been messenger of good, bringing good news and ensuring the success the Lord had promised me to comes to pass.
Thank nairalander for keeping me updated on every issues pertaining to the admission things
Thank Storm2, Jenny,Ancelloty,Omodave,AbleJoe,Non1,temicare,Athena, Mgcleo,kristian, Lamuel,Odizeey,Adex, and EVERYBODY _____________(fill in the gap if i skipped ur name. over happines isnt making me recall some names nw).

What more can I say. UNIBEN HERE I COME, and note, am not coming alone, am flying on the wings of the Holy Spirit and am coming with the host of Angels to ensure I break the record. First Class in Statistic is the GOAL..

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
planetuzor: ***

Yes!!!!!!! *azonto*
Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for u bro...our very own plantain!!! Congratulations oh!!! I'm really happy. Was getting scared at one point. I'm so happy God has done it! Celebrate jare u deserve it....congratulations once more... smiley
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Jenniangel(f): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
I want to Thank the Holy Spirit the one who's been leading me all through my Life

congrat my broda, my friend and my coursemate. Thank God He answered our prayers. More dan happy nw
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congratulations my dear !

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Your welcome !

Success_born: Thanks for the info.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
STORM2:
This is what I've been waiting to hear! Barrister!!! God loves u and we love u too...congratulations! I'm so so happy for u
#dancing#
Thank you very much! I avidly pray that God should graciously give us reasons to celebrate and dance with you.
God loves you all too and I also too.
May God bless you!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jenni_angel: congrat bro
Many thanks!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ablejoe(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
odizeey: Planet uzor congratulations man.
Just use dat piano stuff wash am for me na
Laughs! You are the first to congratulate him, but you still requested it. I love your style.
@planetuzor, congrat man. Am happy for you. We shall meet at matric day

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (209) (Reply)

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.