Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477299 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Physio4army: Kaiii NA officers wedding dey make sense ooo...see sword crossing.. Infact to be a bloody civilian na curse even wit ur bastard money chaiiii.......
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
mcfrank88:
Sorry to say, must we open our mouth. Cnt u jst pass tru d thread gently wifout commenting trash.
mcfrank88:
Sorry to say, must we open our mouth. Cnt u jst pass tru d thread gently wifout commenting trash.

mcfrank88 the thing baffle me too. I think say na only me think am.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Physio4army: Kaiii NA officers wedding dey make sense ooo...see sword crossing.. Infact to be a bloody civilian na curse even wit ur bastard money chaiiii.......
That one na your own opinion. When you see how senators & some big shot civilians dey live, fear no gree you repeat that statement tongue
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Please lets try as much as possible to shun all form of insults. Check the end of the guys comment he wrote "just speculating". Every body has right to comment and I see no wrong in what the guy wrote as long as he wrote speculating. It's either you accept or decline his speculation. Hauling insultive words is not the best. I saw a comment of a fellow nairalander on NA facebook page and I was perplexed by the commentators level of education. At times I do wonder what the future of the nation would look like with the level of pride and unbriddled language amongst some. Words interpretes the future. So we should try as much as possible to briddle our tongue and think through our words before dishing it out. Words, whether written, spoken, are powerful and can make or mar the future. Like I said people are monitoring the thread. NA publication on thisday and fb page might probably be because of those monitoring the level our complain about the list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=emmanuel4fire]Please lets try as much as possible to shun all form of insults. Check the end of the guys comment he wrote "just speculating". Every body has right to comment and I see no wrong in what the guy wrote as long as he wrote speculating. It's either you accept or decline his speculation. Hauling insultive words is not the best. I saw a comment of a fellow nairalander on NA facebook page and I was perplexed by the commentators level of education. At times I do wonder what the future of the nation would like with the level of pride and unbriddled language amongst some. Words interpretes the future. So we should try as much as possible to briddle our tongue and think through our words before dishing it out. Words, whether written, spoken, are powerful and can make or mar the future. Like I said people are monitoring the thread. NA publication on thisday and fb page might probably be because of those monitoring the level our complain about the list. [brox me.. God go bless u, infact u really pass tru skul and skul tru u, our mottor knwldg, xter n servc..really show in u.Greatest Delsuite(awoko)..] hahahahahha make i cast u smal na
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin @physioman tuale baba. Shun sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Soldiers deployed to the newly created command @maiduguri attack the commandant for slapping a soldier. Htt///RCgtMC. Hw una see am?

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
What?! Indiscipline of the highest other.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
*Order
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
mimzy007: *Order
on the part of who because the story said that the soldiers who just returned 4rm Mali were expecting @least 2wks leave b4 resuming operation were immediately assigned 2post and this infuriated a soldier who demanded 4their allowances, and the commandant trying 2discipline him slapped him and 2his surprise the soldiers descended on him. I am only reporting what premium news told me....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Well I can understand why they were really vexed coz the situation was a frustrating one to be honest & the commandant could have used another means to call the soldier to order, however to attack a superior is a NO! Hence the indiscipline (sadly) is on the part of the soldiers. Losing control like that is not welcomed once you are in the system.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
mimzy007: Well I can understand why they were really vexed coz the situation was a frustrating one to be honest & the commandant could have used another means to call the soldier to order, however to attack a superior is a NO! Hence the indiscipline (sadly) is on the part of the soldiers. Losing control like that is not welcomed once you are in the system.
....well lets watch and see the outcome of the panel's investigation as it has already being constituted, but i smell doom for the soldiers if found guilty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
officers and men dey chaos each other.na wa oooooooo Nigerian Fighting Force(NFF)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Come saturday,dea's going 2b pop of d 5th termal of d RC in NDA. Hopefuli,gud news wil follow.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
mimzy007: Well I can understand why they were really vexed coz the situation was a frustrating one to be honest & the commandant could have used another means to call the soldier to order, however to attack a superior is a NO! Hence the indiscipline (sadly) is on the part of the soldiers. Losing control like that is not welcomed once you are in the system.

mimzy, i'm really luv'n ur take on issuez, alwayz near-flawless. E be lyk say u be barrackz gurl, abi? I knw a fellow when i see, meet or hear one. Nice opinion on this one.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by GentleJ2: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Guys, I was at d AHQ 2day. Gues wat I saw hangin on d wall of d office I entered, a calender of dis year's (2013) forcast of events 4 d nigerian army. Its a long list of events from jan to dec. Wat caught my attention was, " DEC 13 - Sales of scratch cards for 2013 SSC and DSSC". Honestly, I dnt knw wat it means. Can sum1 pls confirm dis? I mean, SCRATCH CARDS?
I also saw " NOV 2 - 15, Recruitment Exercise for 71RRI. Tanx
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

mimzy, i'm really luv'n ur take on issuez, alwayz near-flawless. E be lyk say u be barrackz gurl, abi? I knw a fellow when i see, meet or hear one. Nice opinion on this one.
Thanks Bro,you caught me on that. Yes I'm An Army brat. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 4:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Human beings speak time, God speaks
eternity.
Those who have no hope want momentary
gratification.
Many faint before the manifestation of
their testimony. (Gal. 6:9) BUT THAT WILL NOT BE YOUR PORTION, in Jesus' name.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Truely hopeful the list is cooked, garnished nd smoked hot with the names of all nairalanderz in it. If u believe ur'z is included, let me here u say 'yeah yeah'.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2013
mimzy007: Thanks Bro,you caught me on that. Yes I'm An Army brat. Lol

haha! I thought as much. But U 4got adding 'nd an NA officer in the waitng'. Ma pops is a retired 79 MWO. But i still reside in the barrackz with an elder coursin bro hu'z a 97 NA MP sergent. God'll, i pray, mk me break the glass ceiling into the officer cadre, i pray. Same prayer goez 4 all my NL frendz hu applied in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Gentle_J: Guys, I was at d AHQ 2day. Gues wat I saw hangin on d wall of d office I entered, a calender of dis year's (2013) forcast of events 4 d nigerian army. Its a long list of events from jan to dec. Wat caught my attention was, " DEC 13 - Sales of scratch cards for 2013 SSC and DSSC". Honestly, I dnt knw wat it means. Can sum1 pls confirm dis? I mean, SCRATCH CARDS?
I also saw " NOV 2 - 15, Recruitment Exercise for 71RRI. Tanx

gentle j, i must say am confused abt this.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2013
@Gen Adakole I say amen. It is well with us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Soldiers attached to the 333 Artillery Regiment in Maiduguri, and serving under the newly established 37 Brigade, have beaten up their Acting Brigade Commander, Colonel O.U. Obono for allegedly slapping one of them, reliable defence sources have told reporters. Sources, who witnessed the incident
but asked not to be named for their
own safety, told PREMIUM TIMES the
incident occurred on Monday,
September 4 at the 333 Battalion
parade ground while the soldiers were on night roll call, known as
tatoon in military parlance. The sources said the soldiers became
angry and attacked the officer after
he announced the deployment of the
soldiers to various special operations
in Borno state shortly after their
return from a peacekeeping operation in Mali. “Trouble started when Colonel Obono
decided to deploy the Soldiers, and
the boys were annoyed because they
were supposed to go on
‘disembarkation leave’ for two weeks
having just returned from Mali, and they began to show open contempt,
the Colonel then slapped one of them
and they now became agitated and
beat him up,” one of our sources, a
defence insider, said. He said the
officer became especially agitated and slapped a soldier “because he had
the audacity to ask for the troop’s
“mission allowance”. He said the troops started returning to
the country from Mali on July 31, but
were not allowed to proceed on leave
before being deployed for the anti-
Boko Haram operation in Maiduguri.
We also gathered that apart from the soldier, Colonel Obono also slapped a
Major Idris for trying to restrain him
from physically attacking his junior
colleagues. Another military source said the
Military Police, the discipline
enforcement unit of the army, already
commenced investigation into the
incident, adding that what the Colonel
did was ‘against military tradition’. Colonel Obono, with Army number
N/8306 was appointed acting
commander of the newly established
37 Brigade Maiduguri on August, 20
via memo with Reference No. AHQ/
MS/G1/300/207/1. The spokesperson for the Army, Major
General Ibrahim Attahiru, wouldn’t
comment for this story. He did not
answer or return calls to his mobile
telephone for two weeks running. He
also did not respond to three text messages sent to him on separate
days.
Source: Premium Times
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by GentleJ2: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

gentle j, i must say am confused abt this.
yea, I culdnt ask questions cos I was there 4 a diff reason
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

haha! I thought as much. But U 4got adding 'nd an NA officer in the waitng'. Ma pops is a retired 79 MWO. But i still reside in the barrackz with an elder coursin bro hu'z a 97 NA MP sergent. God'll, i pray, mk me break the glass ceiling into the officer cadre, i pray. Same prayer goez 4 all my NL frendz hu applied in Jesus name, amen.
bro I didn't apply for the army,I'm always here coz of interest, That was my father's turf. I really want to get into the Airforce, God help us all. Amen!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
mimzy007: bro I didn't apply for the army,I'm always here coz of interest, That was my father's turf. I really want to get into the Airforce, God help us all. Amen!
@mimzy where is your test center for NAF make we meet?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Azido Mine will be at NAF Base Kaduna,it would be really cool to meet.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: The NA 70RRI tradesmen report for their 4month training @ NASME barracks (usual site for NA DSSC training) 2mao.

IMPLICATION- The NA is probably arranging for her SSC/DSSC traing 2 hold @ NDA old site, Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2013
hmm u guyz still dey here dey discuss NA ? give urselves a break
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2013
DO U MEAN D NAMES ARE OUT?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by showbee: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
egbe4real: DO U MEAN D NAMES ARE OUT?
.PLS which name is dat ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by okesammie: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
showbee: .PLS which name is dat ?
No list is out oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.