Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476778 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
mayorrlad:

Village thingz!
bros na you send am? Lol...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kevsman: hahahahahaha oga sir, as the guy fall, he got up and stated marching packward, the tin enter him brain, i just pray that he is now fine, VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
If the guy fainted and got up immediately,then their is nothing wrong with him medically,he just suffered hypoglyceamia ie,shortage of suger/glucose in the brain,anybody can suffer it,may be d guy has stood dia for a very long time and with little or no food.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
IMPLICATION- The NA is probably arranging for her SSC/DSSC traing 2 hold @ NDA old site, Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:
BREAKING NEWS: The NA 70RRI tradesmen report for their 4month training @ NASME barracks (usual site for NA DSSC training) 2mao.

IMPLICATION- The NA is probably arranging for her SSC/DSSC traing 2 hold @ NDA old site, Kaduna.
Army DSSC 'DO NOT' and I repeat 'DO NOT' train @ NDA old site... Old site's meant for Navy DSSC, Army SSC and attimes NAF DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
mayorrlad:

Village thingz!
Tell him to come for deliverance.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by rushj(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chukzy001:
Army DSSC 'DO NOT' and I repeat 'DO NOT' train @ NDA old site... Old site's meant for Navy DSSC, Army SSC and attimes NAF DSSC.
Point of correction 2010 dssc did their training in Kad together with ssc. confirm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
nnesochim: If the guy fainted and got up immediately,then their is nothing wrong with him medically,he just suffered hypoglyceamia ie,shortage of suger/glucose in the brain,anybody can suffer it,may be d guy has stood dia for a very long time and with little or no food.
Hahaha. @nnesochim you no go kill me with laugh. Um! What actually happened according to poiseulles law in blood flow was that the pressure of blood flow at his lower extremeties was higher than at his upper extremeties and as such the percentage of blood supply to the brain was cut short, far below normal. And you know all organs in the brain including the ear ossicles and cochlea that helps to maintain balance would also be affected whenever blood supply and oxygen is below normal. This was what brought the man to the ground on parade ground. Remember, pressure increases with dept when the legs are standing straight together like attention and slightly decreases when the leg is slant like atice. That's why it's good to put a soldier on atice when he is not marching to avoid slum. These factors also varies with individual body physiology and psychological stress factors. Maybe the guy has trained all night without allowing the brain to rest. Whenever you are at the camp and they give you time to rest please do rest. It seems the guy didn't give himself a break when others were sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
mayorrlad:

Village thingz!
winch thingz abi lolzzzz.but no action was taken against him.the plt offr. is in town rite now enjoying himself
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
friends make una dey analyse person way fall for parade ground.c its not a new tin.na dssc/ssc own dey worst pass.40% go just ya ka ta for ground.the said cadet is now an officer.infact our senior for that matter.no comment abt d offr again chap.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chukzy001:
don't confirm wot you dnt knw,Dssc trained in NDA 2010
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mcbussy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hehehehe....see pple dey wait for list sha.I don tire to wait and I can't start bursting my balls jogging, when I don't even know if my name would come out.In case my name dey sha,I suppose fit cover 3.2km in 18hrs...lwkm4here grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chukzy001:

bro, pls say and confirm only w@ u knw here and dnt misinform or mislead otherz. Some of us here aren't "pure civilianz". I used the phrase "pure civilianz" cos i consider the phrase "bloody civilianz" derogatory. God bless us all as we await our byuriful, swt and s*xy list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Gen adakole. u just dey romance the list.abeg no go let that list get belle oooo.lolzzzzz. as for the guy that said Dssc dont train in academy.see in 2010 both Army dssc/ssc and Navy n Naf dssc all trained in NDA.i have d valiant magazine for the year that carries all the profile of colitos that passed out in 2010.so anytin can happen.we can be told to resume training anywhere deemed fit by the AHQ.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2013
azido: @Gen adakole. u just dey romance the list.abeg no go let that list get belle oooo.lolzzzzz. as for the guy that said Dssc dont train in academy.see in 2010 both Army dssc/ssc and Navy n Naf dssc all trained in NDA.i have d valiant magazine for the year that carries all the profile of colitos that passed out in 2010.so anytin can happen.we can be told to resume training anywhere deemed fit by the AHQ.

azido my man, u r sooo on point. Chukzy001 just dey repeat and confirm finz based on assumptn.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Hahaha. @nnesochim you no go kill me with laugh. Um! What actually happened according to poiseulles law in blood flow was that the pressure of blood flow at his lower extremeties was higher than at his upper extremeties and as such the percentage of blood supply to the brain was cut short, far below normal. And you know all organs in the brain including the ear ossicles and cochlea that helps to maintain balance would also be affected whenever blood supply and oxygen is below normal. This was what brought the man to the ground on parade ground. Remember, pressure increases with dept when the legs are standing straight together like attention and slightly decreases when the leg is slant like atice. That's why it's good to put a soldier on atice when he is not marching to avoid slum. These factors also varies with individual body physiology and psychological stress factors. Maybe the guy has trained all night without allowing the brain to rest. Whenever you are at the camp and they give you time to rest please do rest. It seems the guy didn't give himself a break when others were sleeping.
I know all dat,d point is d guy fainted and got up immediately and dat is simply caused by lack of blood sugar medically referred to as hypoglyceamia,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by AlbertoDelrio: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2013
I deserve a place in the Nigerian Army via 2013 DSSC to showcase my wrestling talent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2013
AlbertoDelrio: I deserve a place in the Nigerian Army via 2013 DSSC to showcase my wrestling talent.
No be only space.....na toilet. You better go back to Mexico and get ur heavy weight champion boxing career done and don't come and be showing off in Nigeria. Or are there no people you can box over there? Abeg pack well oh
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by showbee: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
okesammie: No list is out oooooooo, not at the moment.
.TNK u okesammie for coolng my tension
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by showbee: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
okesammie: No list is out oooooooo, not at the moment.
tnx okesammie for cooln my tension
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is our week of plentious testimonies. NLders, be prepared. Don't be taken unawares!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
nnesochim: I know all dat,d point is d guy fainted and got up immediately and dat is simply caused by lack of blood sugar medically referred to as hypoglyceamia,thanks
If we should, for example diagnose him based on the medical history of the event, it would be wise to say the young man lost his balance due to reduction in blood supply to his brain because he was standing for too long and which probably might have altered his body physics of blood circulation. Blood pressure changes and increases from prone to supine down to upright or erect position. Just take for example a man who ate very well and went to an environment that is crowded and suddenly fainted. Would you say its because of hypoglycaemia or because of low oxygen and blood supply( which carries oxygen to the brain). Sports physiology and diving all rest in physics of blood flow. That's why Nigerian military and military all over the world make it so compulsory for one to undergo thorough scrutiny on ECG. Electrocardiogram (ECG) can judge the fate of a good sportsman. Hypoglyceamia on the other hand is loss of glucose and may be as a result of several factors and disease conditions like diabetes mellitus and in severe cases lead to coma.
Now judging by what you said after he fell he rose up and that concludes that the man lost his balance. And I believe when he rose up he wasn't at first stable. His auditory organs where sending signals to the vagus nerves to help him maintain balance.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
And again, when you eat heavy food blood supply to the brain is reduced the vagus nerve send signals to increase blood supply to the stomach for digestion and absorption . That's why those who eat heavy food fall asleep easily. Its just about knowing how blood flows in relation to activities. Even in situation where the brain has been over stressed the same applies, the brain tends to maintain natures balance by calling for sleep. And if the persön fails to give the brain rest then the brain might do it itself and the individual might slump.
GIVE THY BODY REST AFTER STRESSFUL ACTIVITIES.
THE OFFICER FELL NOT BECAUSE HE WASN'T FIT, BUT RATHER BECAUSE OF NEURALLY MEDIATED HYPOTENSION. His brain was sending the wröng signals due to stress from standing too löng and as such could not compensate for balance between blood supply to the brain and the lower extremities. Remember blood is pooled to the legs than to the head while standing. grin
I pray I make it so I can use my profession for the benefit of the NN or NA. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
I dreamt that d Lists is out dis week ! ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
femredhead: I dreamt that d Lists is out dis week ! ! !
joseph the dreamer
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:
This is our week of plentious testimonies. NLders, be prepared. Don't be taken unawares!
pls i hope u'r nt tryn 2 raise d tension? No list next week.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by AlbertoDelrio: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Boyowa: No be only space.....na toilet. You better go back to Mexico and get ur heavy weight champion boxing career done and don't come and be showing off in Nigeria. Or are there no people you can box over there? Abeg pack well oh
That's not a good way of showing respect to your World Heavyweight Champion. I am Nigeria's greatest export to the Americas. I'm back to regain my place in the Nigerian Army where I rightful belong. This is the end of the road for Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
rush j.:

Point of correction 2010 dssc did their training in Kad together with ssc. confirm
Oga! Tot Army DSSC was in Jaji dat year? My bad! I was in Old Nda site 2 visit ā bossom friend... They even passed out on ma b.day (27th March, 2010)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chukzy001:
Oga! They did not ooooo!! ((Army DSSC wasn't involved; Twas jus NAF and NN DSSC + Army SSC... Army DSSC was in Jaji)I was in Old Nda site 2 visit ā bossom friend... They even passed out on ma b.day (27th March, 2010)
guy e be like say u need pictures to leave this matter.i will upload pictures 2mao for u to see
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chukzy001:
Oga! They did not ooooo!! ((Army DSSC wasn't involved; Twas jus NAF and NN DSSC + Army SSC... Army DSSC was in Jaji)I was in Old Nda site 2 visit ā bossom friend... They even passed out on ma b.day (27th March, 2010)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
emmanuel4fire: And again, when you eat heavy food blood supply to the brain is reduced the vagus nerve send signals to increase blood supply to the stomach for digestion and absorption . That's why those who eat heavy food fall asleep easily. Its just about knowing how blood flows in relation to activities. Even in situation where the brain has been over stressed the same applies, the brain tends to maintain natures balance by calling for sleep. And if the persön fails to give the brain rest then the brain might do it itself and the individual might slump.
GIVE THY BODY REST AFTER STRESSFUL ACTIVITIES.
THE OFFICER FELL NOT BECAUSE HE WASN'T FIT, BUT RATHER BECAUSE OF NEURALLY MEDIATED HYPOTENSION. His brain was sending the wröng signals due to stress from standing too löng and as such could not compensate for balance between blood supply to the brain and the lower extremities. Remember blood is pooled to the legs than to the head while standing. grin
I pray I make it so I can use my profession for the benefit of the NN or NA. So help me God.
I know all dat,all this u ar speaking ar big big grammer,a man who ate very well and fainted probably hav a breathing malfunction or got himself stucked in an un-ambient atmosphere;Am nt saying u ar not right bc we ar all entitled to our opinion and ur perspective is not d same as mine.I was talking based on d statement dat he fainted and got up 'immediately' bc wen he was standing blood sugar flow to d brain is limited which lead to brief unconciousnes and as he falled blood flow immediately reached d brain and he got up,wether he became stable immediately is none of my concern,whats my concern is dat he fainted and stood up immediately. Is like u ar dssc customer every year? Dnt tell me u registered both army dssc,ssc and navy dssc

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.