Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,975 members, 7,859,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (479037 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
xykms101: Infact i wouldn't understand what the fvck is wrong with one the mods here imagine him storming my box with warning message over ritawine2 matter, pls mr mod i hate people giving me warning over irrelevant issues,what gives you the ego to storm my box with irrelevant message,is it bcoz you have direct access to my email addy or wat? Why not posting it here for general view. I think most of these moderators need to grow up a bit.
Easy bro. Abeg no vex. Just throw the matter behind you. Nevertheless, I must commend Obinoscopy, he is one of the best among the moderators ( that no mean say others no dey try o). Thanks Obinoscopy for your mature moderation.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
If you like hide my post and if you are not satisfied with that kindly place a ban on me coz i would stil repeat what i have just said, Mr 1forall don't you ever try that again,let this be the 1st and the last you would ever send me warning over irrelevant issues. Where were you when the matter was hot? Thank God for obinoscopy who checked everyone here besides what have i said to her to deserve a secret warning, anywayz i have just said my mind.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
The 'secret, inbox storming' message these guys are referring to was:

"Stop posting comments that can be seen as direct or indirect reference to ritawine on the Army recruitment thread. Please co-operate. Thanks."

and it was sent to three posters.

These posters had made insinuating comments about ritawine2 after she had been banned for her own offences, hence the warning.
The exchanges were intended to be private, mature and non-embarrassing but the contrary response here on the thread warrants this comment.

Obinoscopy: On a conclusive note, I beg that no more insults be posted here. Any NL who posts any insult will be banned. Thanks for ur understanding.
In the light of the above, xykms and almajiri have now also been banned for breaking forum rules.

Posters, please co-operate with us to keep this place sane, clean and informative, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mastereyebee: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
master.eyebee:
Tens of thousand of forms sold.... Is the army dssc/ssc shortlisting base on merit or base on man know man. if its on merit, what are the criteria for the selection? Where does the applicants faith lies?
I'm glad you raised these questions. You see, one of the primary reasons for the planned introduction of aptitude tests was to ensure that only the best candidates were selected for screening, based on merit alone. This would have placed all applicants on an equal footing. Of course, as is the case worldwide, it eventually becomes a case of who you know for the final shortlisted candidates to make it to the training camp. I assume it will eventually take off next year, as has been the case with the Nigerian Navy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ cy99...I support d issue of aptitude test to be introduce on the selection procedure,dats the best....on d issue of shortlistment...there is no way for the person who is not shortlisted,participate in screening exrecise and interview to be among the final selected candidates,even if he know Field Marshal in Nigerian Army ! Just lets us continue praying to be shortlisted and successfull in screening exercise.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
femredhead: @ cy99...I support d issue of aptitude test to be introduce on the selection procedure,dats the best....on d issue of shortlistment...there is no way for the person who is not shortlisted,participate in screening exrecise and interview to be among the final selected candidates,even if he know Field Marshal in Nigerian Army ! Just lets us continue praying to be shortlisted and successfull in screening exercise.
It appears that you misunderstood me. Paraphrased, what I said is knowing people who can pull strings will be important for "already shortlisted candidates" (ie. those who passed the test) to make it to the training camp. Not just any Tom, Dick (not my original word!) or Harry who is desirous of joining the NA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2013
femredhead: @ cy99...I support d issue of aptitude test to be introduce on the selection procedure,dats the best....on d issue of shortlistment...there is no way for the person who is not shortlisted,participate in screening exrecise and interview to be among the final selected candidates,even if he know Field Marshal in Nigerian Army ! Just lets us continue praying to be shortlisted and successfull in screening exercise.
it is a good idea but u nd i knw that in naija everything is possible
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
No body want to talk 2day, fair is in d house. My people, dont fear, what will be wi be.
Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear nothing.
Note that if your name is not out, God have better things 4u.
Fear not was writen in 365 times in the bible.
That means we should not fear at all even for a day. Fear not. God time is the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
I dnt think there wil b list tomorrow, it seems they wil do an aptitude test first
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1Dray(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
joker5180: I dnt think there wil b list tomorrow, it seems they wil do an aptitude test first
Why do you think so?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Victory is from God alone. I will forever remain Awua.

@Soldiers...How is moral? Are you all motivated? I believe we are all Good to Go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
joker5180: I dnt think there wil b list tomorrow, it seems they wil do an aptitude test first
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
xykms101: Victory is from God alone. I will forever remain Awua.

@Soldiers...How is moral? Are you all motivated? I believe we are all Good to Go.
Moral is very high o. Motivated, motivated, motivated sir. Hold something.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
My brother, somehow I'm beginning to prefer that aptitude test O! The thing get as e be. All the Military Secretary's numbers, no one is going through. and I hate being kept in the dark! Anybody with useful intel pls volunteer.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
is this an assumption or conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
xykms101: Victory is from God alone. I will forever remain Awua.

Awua for life. Welcome back bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
cyril83: is this an assumption or conclusion?
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
cy99:
My brother, somehow I'm beginning to prefer that aptitude test O! The thing get as e be. All the Military Secretary's numbers, no one is going through. and I hate being kept in the dark! Anybody with useful intel pls volunteer.
Never in a hurry bro. Let's see what 2moro would bring.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nasius(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wteva dt is destined by God 2 b urs wl definitely b urs no matter hw it goes. Lets wait n hope 4 2moro, if it doesnt happen 2moro, it wl definitely happen sm day. Gud day 2 all expectants in d house!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nasius: Wteva dt is destined by God 2 b urs wl definitely b urs no matter hw it goes. Lets wait n hope 4 2moro, if it doesnt happen 2moro, it wl definitely happen sm day. Gud day 2 all expectants in d house!!!
grin What will be has been.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
cy99:
I was just told now dat, COAS Went for his mother's burrial ceremony, that d list is in his possession.
Let us still hope it may still comes out 2moro. Because journalist can reach anywhere to get useful info like this. Do be tired. Are Multivated?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
1Dray:
Why do you think so?
jst a guess
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
cyril83: is this an assumption or conclusion?
i will give more info later today
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gideon360:
I was just told now dat, COAS Went for his mother's burrial ceremony, that d list is in his possession.
Let us still hope it may still comes out 2moro. Because journalist can reach anywhere to get useful info like this. Do be tired. Are Multivated?
grin Hehehehe. NO BE ME TALK AM O.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin Hehehehe. NO BE ME TALK AM O.
yeah! He lost his mum or father, i dnt knw exactly but i knw he lost on of them arnd ending of may and the burial has already been done. Though it may be d reason for d delay, no one can actually say but gideon360 is right.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
cyril83: yeah! He lost his mum or father, i dnt knw exactly but i knw he lost on of them arnd ending of may and the burial has already been done. Though it may be d reason for d delay, no one can actually say but gideon360 is right.
grin Gideon! BROS SEY WETIN YOU TALK CORRECT.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin Gideon! BROS SEY WETIN YOU TALK CORRECT.
Tks cyril83! If I dont hear I will nt hint u. Lov u my ple. All d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.