Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478472 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
slimmy05: undecided undecided ehen why u dey show us say u go buy cheese balls for shoprite angry
Nah. That's Justrite. Just went to pick some items. Shoprite is at Ikeja, Justrite is at Oko oba Abule Egba.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Nah. That's Justrite. Just went to pick some items. Shoprite is at Ikeja, Justrite is at Oko oba Abule Egba.
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
slimmy05: correct, that's an edge, don't mind us lazy ass that don't ave military skills, only womanizing and dissing skills. So help me God. You'll make it.

Amen and u in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
If dat is way, ur name will come, if ur name is nt shortlisted, just knwn that God has better thing for you that more than been in Nigerian Army.
I pray will shall laugh and have have testimony after the shortlistment
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
Who will buy d news paper and be telling us our status 2moro? As ua doing it, may God bless u and gives u d grace to be commission as Lieutenant or second Lieutenant in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Gideon360:
Yes my broda!
Going by last year DSSC/SSC recruitment process;
The application closes on 7th of june, the shortlisted name for screening came out on 27th of june. (i.e 3weeks after)
The screening started on 8th of July and ended finally on 20th of July.
The final shortlisted name came out on 21th of August (i.e 3 weeks after the screening).
The traning for SSC started 9th of September at NDA Kaduna whle DSSC Traning started on 15th of September in Makurdi.
I learnt tru dis thread dat SSC Training will be at Kaduna dis yr Not Makurdi as usual. (I Like dat).
Therefore, going wt the past History and wt somebody who said that he heard that the screening will start on 22nd of June, no doubt, that shorlisted names will come out on Monday 10th of June, 2013.
What u need to do is to get punch news paper on that day. If ua going to ur working place, get it very early in the morning around 6:30am
and tell us here that the name is out.
I pray, God will grant our heart desire.
See u there.
If your name comes out for SSC, I can arrange motor for u from Lagos to Kaduna at the rate of #5,500. Instead of #6,700 from d motor pack.
Wait til ur name is out before asking for how its works.
Best of luck guys
I pray God shall show us favour in this recruitment and we shall have testimony throughout in Jesus name.
how genuine is your info? Screening camp opening on 22nd do not mean the list will be released 2moro, this is a country where no one can judge from the past,system change in nigeria.

Anywayz i pray it comes out 2moro but i certainly do believe it would be released on wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks xykms.....according to my calculation as well...I do believe that it ll be out on wednesday 12th june.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
mko abiola:
Guy,long time,
how u dey na, I pray ur name dey dia this time around.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
almajiri101: how u dey na, I pray ur name dey dia this time around.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2013
;DPlease, anybody with punch? I was told is gonna be wednesday...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Razakipaye: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2013
no punch in benue state. any news over there.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2013
Punch general news for today...

General News

Chevron moves to auction stake in two oil fields

Fire razes 150 spare parts shops in Apapa

Enugu Assembly gives scorecard, scores self high

Isa Yuguda Humiliates Gen. Buhari

FCT Minister’s battle against extortion

EFCC Signs MoU with Global Fund

Fidson gaining speed on earnings growth - THE CITIZEN

Lufthansa gives reasons for foreign airlines' fare disparity

Hezbollah cell: Suspects drag SSS, AGF to court, demand N50bn

We'll obey court order on Amaechi, says PDP

.....The list is not out yet but somewhere around d corner. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2013
cyril83: Punch general news for today...

General News

Chevron moves to auction stake in two oil fields

Fire razes 150 spare parts shops in Apapa

Enugu Assembly gives scorecard, scores self high

Isa Yuguda Humiliates Gen. Buhari

FCT Minister’s battle against extortion

EFCC Signs MoU with Global Fund

Fidson gaining speed on earnings growth - THE CITIZEN

Lufthansa gives reasons for foreign airlines' fare disparity

Hezbollah cell: Suspects drag SSS, AGF to court, demand N50bn

We'll obey court order on Amaechi, says PDP

.....The list is not out yet.
grin Hehehe. I know certainly that it wön't be out today. Lets wait till wednessday or monday next week and see what will be happen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chrisdozzy(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Gideon360: If dat is way, ur name will come, if ur name is nt shortlisted, just knwn that God has better thing for you that more than been in Nigerian Army.
I pray will shall laugh and have have testimony after the shortlistment

when will the screening take place, which state.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2013
chris@dozzy:

how do you expect him to answer that when he's not an officer but officer to be. Those info would be revealed to us when the shortlisted list is out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2013
is. It true. There will. Still. Be exam. Before shortlisting?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2013
chris@dozzy:

for DSSC: Ibadan, Oyo state,
for SSC: Kaduna
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2013
Dis is how d name will appear.
Check dis link for 2012 DSSC Shortlisted candidate for the Screening.
http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/online_admission/index.php?p=dssclist
expect ur own on wednesday 12 june.
Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls house wats d cost of ECG test
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2013
siina: is. It true. There will. Still. Be exam. Before shortlisting?
No, no aptitude test b4 shortlisting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2013
Gideon360:
for DSSC: Ibadan, Oyo state,
for SSC: Kaduna
Pls bro where do you gather ur info, when d list is yet to be released and you are here concluding on screening centre,i only want u 2 believe dat nothing is predictable in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2013
chris@dozzy:

According to d info gathered fr diff sourcer, the screening wil start on 22 of june
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2013
Gideon360:
According to d info gathered fr diff sourcer, the screening wil start on 22 of june
Lol! Dfferent source.
I was tinking ur source was frm CAS or DHQ.
Anyway God de
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dridowu: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Helo guz, if shortlisted, is original certificate required 4 screening at d camp ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
dridowu: Helo guz, if shortlisted, is original certificate required 4 screening at d camp ?
yes sir
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
dridowu: Helo guz, if shortlisted, is original certificate required 4 screening at d camp ?
You can use your statement of result for the screening. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
ekoyochris: Pls house wats d cost of ECG test
Nobody is ready to answer your question,tension is everywhere coz shortlisted list is around d corner.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
ekoyochris: Pls house wats d cost of ECG test
4-6k depending on private or public facility
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Infact i wouldn't understand what the fvck is wrong with one the mods here imagine him storming my box with warning message over ritawine2 matter, pls mr mod i hate people giving me warning over irrelevant issues,what gives you the ego to storm my box with irrelevant message,is it bcoz you have direct access to my email addy or wat? Why not posting it here for general view. I think most of these moderators need to grow up a bit.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
xykms101: Infact i wouldn't understand what the fvck is wrong with one the mods here imagine him storming my box with warning message over ritawine2 matter, pls mr mod i hate people giving me warning over irrelevant issues,what gives you the ego to storm my box with irrelevant message,is it bcoz you have direct access to my email addy or wat? Why not posting it here for general view. I think most of these moderators need to grow up a bit.
I got the senseless warning as well but i decided to respond coz i believe the word courtesy has been removed from Nairaland dictionary. It was under your *mod* watch this lady started her trouble,you wouldn't say anything. Even if your the father of her unborn child,i believe you have no right to send me secret warning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.