Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477835 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
there is provision for aptitude test(check ur application status for evidence 'test score') but NA hasn't taken final decision on that
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2013
joker5180: there is provision for aptitude test(check ur application status for evidence 'test score') but NA hasn't taken final decision on that
please go away with your aptitude test perambulation with no tangible proof, are you just applying for nigerian army coz test score was also there last year. The test score is for those who made it to the screening camp.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Anybody with punch newspaper?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Punch general news.

MF Executive Board Approves US$15.1 Million Disbursement under the Rapid Credit Facility for Mali

Kenyan peacekeepers donate blood in South Sudan's Northern Bahr El-Ghazal state

IOM Survey Highlights Needs of Nearly Two Million Returnees in South Sudan

Foreign Minister Westerwelle welcomes Martin Kobler's appointment as head of MONUSCO

ACCORD BETWEEN HOLY SEE AND CAPE VERDE

Statement attributable to the United Nations Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator in Sudan, Mr. Ali Al-Za'tari, on the killing of an NGO worker in Central Darfur

UNAMID promotes civil society engagement in Darfur peace process

AfDB Governors Announce Bank's Return to its Headquarters in Abidjan

SECRETARY-GENERAL APPOINTS MARTIN KOBLER OF GERMANY SPECIAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO

Business/Finance

Suspected fraudster, Ajudua remanded after eight years

Feature Article

Look who’s ruling

Examining President Jonathan’s Administration

OKOROCHA AND THE GOVERNANCE OF IMO GRASSROOTS

Ribadu, Address Issues Instead of Throwing Mud

Justin Bieber’s recent meltdown

LESBIANISM, HOMOSEXUALITY and BISEXUALITY

UNMET FAMILY PLANNING NEEDS: BAD FOR ECONOMY AND HEALTH

DAME PATIENCE: CHAMPIONING ON-LINE PROTECTION OF OUR CHILDREN

General News

The Economist: Lagos, Abuja among 4 most expensive cities in Africa - EIU

Jonathan orders recovery of $9.6b underpayment from oil firms

Court remands Fred Ajudua in prison over 10-year old fraud case

Goldman predicts decline on commodities prices on weak demand

Merging parties apply to be registered as APC

FG warns civil servants against private practice

6,000 flee B'Haram crisis to Niger - UN

Chevron to sell two Nigerian oil blocks

Mobile phone sales to hit 1.86b in 2013

Jang pays condolence to Tallen, his estranged former deputy

Embracing Climate-Resilient and Low Carbon Development in Nigeria.

First Lady Dame Jonathan Inducted Into National Women Hall of Fame

APC seeks Registration from INEC

APC Fails To Unveil Executive Committee

How Nigeria Doesn't Squander Millions On Generators Foreign Missions Need

Lack of exhibits delays hearing on UN house bombing

APC will produce Imo governor in 2015 -Okorocha tells PDP

IFEANYI UBA DUMP UMEH FOR LABOUR PARTY

Experts warn on impact of emergency rule on the Naira

Bankers’ Committee outlines plans to boost bond market

Cashless policy boosts banks profits – CBN

Opinion/Feature

CHINUA ACHEBE: A Celebration of Life

Catholic Priest Warns Husband Snatchers, Decries Victimization of Nigerian Widows, PFN Prays against False labourers

FOOTBALL AND DEMOCRACY AT WORK IN ABIA

Gay Scandal: What we expect from Madumere

Politics

Flood relief donations: Pay up or we'll expose you - Dangote tells donors

Jonathan commends NEITI, orders recovery of $9.6b underpayment from oil firms

Insurance compensation for air crash victims is per passenger -Oduah

FG disagrees with foreign airlines on fare disparity

Public Statement

How Nigeria Murdered Democracy Since 1999 & Kept June 12 Alive

The list is not out yet.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alopskid01: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2013
Lets keep praying to the most high,God the father in heaven is our Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2013
I kown the list will surely comes out one day.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2013
I kown the list will surely comes out one day.
Your Prayer can still work. Continue trusting God for Miracle.
Our God is good. Will shall sure shout Halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2013
cyril83: please go away with your aptitude test perambulation with no tangible proof, are you just applying for nigerian army coz test score was also there last year. The test score is for those who made it to the screening camp.
tnx bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2013
You wnt see d list under the main headlines,sombody shud get d paper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2013
cyril83: please go away with your aptitude test perambulation with no tangible proof, are you just applying for nigerian army coz test score was also there last year. The test score is for those who made it to the screening camp.
abi?i wonder oOoº°,it has been there since 2009 self.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Madawaki01: You wnt see d list under the main headlines,sombody shud get d paper
I checked punch newspaper this morning no shortlistment info. Lets also check other papers please you never can tell.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Madawaki01: You wnt see d list under the main headlines,sombody shud get d paper
I posted general news not headlines besides i chkd my name thru diz general news last year. You don't have to wait till day break before you can read any news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Gideon360:
I was just told now dat, COAS Went for his mother's burrial ceremony, that d list is in his possession.
Let us still hope it may still comes out 2moro. Because journalist can reach anywhere to get useful info like this. Do be tired. Are Multivated?

@Gideon360! brother you need to cutdown on the informations you supply in this thread, they kinda get people confused. you supply shortlisting dates yet we have not seen anything...you should know people are anxious to see the list, all this incorrect informations only get them more anxious and raises their hopes unnecessarily...i will advice we stick to more instructive informations, cos i doubt if anybody can predict when we are gonna be shortlisted going by the trend of this thing, of which eventually the shortlist must come out whether we worry ourselves or not. and at thesame time knowing the date for shortlisting does not add or remove from the list, it already compiled and eventually everyone will find out...
and i wanna apologise if this might wanna causes any friction between us, my intentions are honourable not to run you down. thanks...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
no shortlisted names out yet.....lets keep praying bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
what will be will be no matter what
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by rushj(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Don't fail to check THURSDAY GUARDIAN NEWS PAPER tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
bigboyo:

@Gideon360! brother you need to cutdown on the informations you supply in this thread, they kinda get people confused. you supply shortlisting dates yet we have not seen anything...you should know people are anxious to see the list, all this incorrect informations only get them more anxious and raises their hopes unnecessarily...i will advice we stick to more instructive informations, cos i doubt if anybody can predict when we are gonna be shortlisted going by the trend of this thing, of which eventually the shortlist must come out whether we worry ourselves or not. and at thesame time knowing the date for shortlisting does not add or remove from the list, it already compiled and eventually everyone will find out...
and i wanna apologise if this might wanna causes any friction between us, my intentions are honourable not to run you down. thanks...
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
rush j.:
grin God will not allow you guys to change me from a newspaper reader to a vendor. Your plans shall not succeed over my life. Owokowoko.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin
emmanuel4fire:
grin God will not allow you guys to change me from a newspaper reader to a vendor. Your plans shall not succeed over my life. Owokowoko.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
rush j.:
daily trust of friday woudnt be a bad option
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have not been so frequent on Nairaland like this before, but all the same you guys are the best, so funinformative. Wish all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alopskid01: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
The info i get on nairaland has really helped me out to prepare for the task ahead of me,i'm truely greatful guys,hope to meet ourselves during the screening execise.GOD IN HEAVEN IS OUR GODFATHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 12:56am On Jun 13, 2013
bigboyo:

I think it's unfair to blame Gideon given the uncertain nature of this year's SSC/DSSC recruitment. Consider the following: while preparing my mind and my patrons for an impending shortlisting, a Brig-Cmmndr told me unequivocally that this year would witness an aptitude test. Tried to confirm from somebody working in the NDA, him never hear that kind thing. Asked another junior officer, he said it would be same as previous years. Then my NDA friend tells me eventually that it's true O, there will be a test, say make I go dey prepare! Then Nairalanders coming forth with different release dates I'm assuming they must have gotten from "authoritative sources." Then, to add insult to injury, them say list dey with COAS. Shuo!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2013
cy99:
I think it's unfair to blame Gideon given the uncertain nature of this year's SSC/DSSC recruitment. Consider the following: while preparing my mind and my patrons for an impending shortlisting, a Brig-Cmmndr told me unequivocally that this year would witness an aptitude test. Tried to confirm from somebody working in the NDA, him never hear that kind thing. Asked another junior officer, he said it would be same as previous years. Then my NDA friend tells me eventually that it's true O, there will be a test, say make I go dey prepare! Then Nairalanders coming forth with different release dates I'm assuming they must have gotten from "authoritative sources." Then, to add insult to injury, them say list dey with COAS. Shuo!
a source in military secretary-A said there will b test jst as ur brg commander did but he went on to say that a final decision has not been taken.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by andycoy4real(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2013
Gud morni house. Pls wot is d latest info 4 today.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2013
No info on punch. Please someone help check Guardian newspaper.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2013
There'll be test for only 70RRI on 22nd June, not DSSC/SSC 2013.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2013
guyluv: There'll be test for only 70RRI on 22nd June, not DSSC/SSC 2013.
What's the meaning of 70RRI.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by project8(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2013
70th Regular recruits intake I guess. God ooo,my heart is poundn heavily in anticipation of the list.guys I jus got information that's its gona b out tuesday nxt week,dnt ask me my source bt I assure u its genuine sha.may God c us tru
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I STILL DEY LAUGH O.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.