Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476947 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
dadyjoe: he is from Agbor. [Ika south local govt area] DELTA STATE
So Na My Broda dey there.. Hey.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eno Omini:
Guyluv,you talk like one who is already in the Army or one who works directly with the Military Secretary. Please tell us when Oga COAS has promised releasing the list because I actually believed u when u said the list will be increased this year.Secondly,I want someone in the house to tell me the name of the Mil Sec Army.
Not really, but 2 of my brothers, one ADMIN OFFICER the other is M.A to one of d G.O.C feed me with some informations, but none was specific on d date of shortlistment.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
guyluv: Not really, but 2 of my brothers, one ADMIN OFFICER the other is M.A to one of d G.O.C feed me with some informations, but none was specific on d date of shortlistment.
Bros two of your brothers dey army? Why u wan join again? Ur parents dey allow una dey flock into army like that grin my mum will not allow that
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
cyril83:

Brig DURU is the Director of Logistics in NDC, being prepared for a higher position.

Brig CHIOBA is the de facto oga in AHQ Policy and Plans.

Brig EGWUAGU is the Director at AHQ in charge of recruitment, positioning and promotion of all soldiers in the NIgerian Army!

Brig EBENEBE is the Director of operations in AHQ.

Brig OKOH is the Acting Chief of Logistics in AHQ. His three Directors are all Igbos.

Major General BUZUGBE is the Military Secretary in charge of postings, retirements etc
wow! my big bros has saved us
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
SailorXY:
Bros two of your brothers dey army? Why u wan join again? Ur parents dey allow una dey flock into army like that grin my mum will not allow that
lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
guyluv: Not really, but 2 of my brothers, one ADMIN OFFICER the other is M.A to one of d G.O.C feed me with some informations, but none was specific on d date of shortlistment.
their body language is the same, i spoke to someone in department of military secretary A ane he said "there will be test BUT final decision has not been taken" he refused to add anything to that
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by odeebee: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Anoda military officer told M̶̲̅ε̲̣ †ђξ same tin dat we shud be preparing for test aπϑ read gmats very well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
joker5180: their body language is the same, i spoke to someone in department of military secretary A ane he said "there will be test BUT final decision has not been taken" he refused to add anything to that
u're right, even those incharge of the shortlistment don't want to be specific on d issue- they have not arranged for d test, but some of d officers in MS office 're pushing 4 it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
guyluv: u're right, even those incharge of the shortlistment don't want to be specific on d issue- they have not arranged for d test, but some of d officers in MS office 're pushing 4 it
Bros nothing is hidden concerning the issue of aptitude test, it's so certain there won't be any test this year, some of the officers stated that if there would be any test this year, people must have been informed right from the day 1, he used the 70rri as an example and as for the list, who knows what is really happening there? Even officer from the dhq can't tell you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ajalagideon: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2013
This is Gideon360 u use to know on dis thread.
I know the name wil come out one day and it wil favour us in Jesus name.
Emmanue4fire dont forget to give us d update from punch 2moro, cyril give us update from ur brother.
Pls is anybody hearing from from 2lieutenant Duru Muamadu?
Pls keep doing, keep praying, keep doing exercise, keep trusting God, keep watching, because no one know when the real hour or day dat they will release d shortlisted name.
Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2013
wow.....c guy wit 2 ogas at d top. Hmmmmm me no even sabi any recruit sef 4 army but oluwa de myside.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 6:14am On Jun 27, 2013
cyril83: Bros nothing is hidden concerning the issue of aptitude test, it's so certain there won't be any test this year, some of the officers stated that if there would be any test this year, people must have been informed right from the day 1, he used the 70rri as an example and as for the list, who knows what is really happening there? Even officer from the dhq can't tell you.
Thats true,no aptitude test dis yr,I hope d lists ll b out soonest.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2013
cyril83: Bros nothing is hidden concerning the issue of aptitude test, it's so certain there won't be any test this year, some of the officers stated that if there would be any test this year, people must have been informed right from the day 1, he used the 70rri as an example and as for the list, who knows what is really happening there? Even officer from the dhq can't tell you.
hmm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Ajalagideon: This is Gideon360 u use to know on dis thread.
I know the name wil come out one day and it wil favour us in Jesus name.
Emmanue4fire dont forget to give us d update from punch 2moro, cyril give us update from ur brother.
Pls is anybody hearing from from 2lieutenant Duru Muamadu?
Pls keep doing, keep praying, keep doing exercise, keep trusting God, keep watching, because no one know when the real hour or day dat they will release d shortlisted name.
Best of luck
heyy gideon! it is muhammadu sani taru NOT 'DURU'
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Francuiz: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2013
joker5180: heyy gideon! it is muhammadu sani taru NOT 'DURU'
Don't you think its risky to have mentioned his real name in a public forum? Just asking o. I d throway salute to all of una o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by rushj(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Som1 shld check newspapers for updates now. What is d latest?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by project8(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Guys I jus gt infor pls dnt ask me whr n how ,d list wil b out early nxt month.so keep up faith God go help us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Hi guys, i am not suprised, the way things are going on the thread and the recruitment things generally, but do you know that one of the oga @ the top would have seen this post and at least keep us abreast on what is happening, At least there are military laws. But i know God is going to do the best, and mores, i will advice my fellow generals to stay awake and never tired. Let our morale stay high and stop all form of advertisement on this thread pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Celestine247: Hi guys, i am not suprised, the way things are going on the thread and the recruitment things generally, but do you know that one of the oga @ the top would have seen this post and at least keep us abreast on what is happening, At least there are military laws. But i know God is going to do the best, and mores, i will advice my fellow generals to stay awake and never tired. Let our morale stay high and stop all form of advertisement on this thread pls
Nice one bro!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2013
Celestine247: Hi guys, i am not suprised, the way things are going on the thread and the recruitment things generally, but do you know that one of the oga @ the top would have seen this post and at least keep us abreast on what is happening, At least there are military laws. But i know God is going to do the best, and mores, i will advice my fellow generals to stay awake and never tired. Let our morale stay high and stop all form of advertisement on this thread pls
Gud talk Man !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oriyawmie(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Na wa o... Jux speculations here & there. Waiting patiently
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2013
wen is d shottlisted candidate names coming out?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ajalagideon: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
As we are waiting for the list to come out. Sure not all of us wi make d list.
There is a company recruiting HND and Bsc holder in Lagos now. I happon to be an ansider.
Due to d comitment of most of us right fr day 1 on this thread. I av singlular honor to help u
in dat recruitment.
Note that only people fr Lagos or Ogun state is invited.
U have 2 options;
send ur name phone number and address to 08034899997 or send ur C.V to ajalagideon@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ajalagideon: As we are waiting for the list to come out. Sure not all of us wi make d list.
There is a company recruiting HND and Bsc holder in Lagos now. I happon to be an ansider.
Due to d comitment of most of us right fr day 1 on this thread. I av singlular honor to help u
in dat recruitment.
U have 2 options;
send ur name phone number and address to 08034899997 or send ur C.V to ajalagideon@yahoo.com
what are de into?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
FOF4u: what are de into?
Really what is d company into some one need to know before applying for the job
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Francuiz: Don't you think its risky to have mentioned his real name in a public forum? Just asking o. I d throway salute to all of una o
he (smuhammad) mentioned his full name on this thread, am jst echoeing him
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ajalagideon: As we are waiting for the list to come out. Sure not all of us wi make d list.
in dat recruitment.
U have 2 options;
My honourable pastor what's the name of that company and what are they into? I no wan believe say pastor sef dey do that thing. Lolz besides what happened to gideon360, is he in Nland prison?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
in dat recruitment.
U have 2 options;
You can take that advert and d job and shove them. Nobody wants to apply for any fake job on this thread. Try ur luck elsewhere.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
D lists is around d corner ! Stay focus ! keep praying ! be hopeful ! Ve faith !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oriyawmie(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
femredhead: D lists is around d corner ! Stay focus ! keep praying ! be hopeful ! Ve faith !
What's the latest? If u have heard sumtin, y don't u share it with us
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
pleace oo, when is the list for 70RRI coming out? We sef don join una (DSSC and SSC applicants) for the speculation mata oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.